MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

TAMMY!!

My turn to call you out now.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

On what
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2200, Flipping Awesome wrote:TAMMY!!

My turn to call you out now.
I'm here! Barely.

I'm going to do my best to catch up tonight, but I'm exhausted, so if I don't say anything else I passed out.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2011, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I honestly don't care what you do. I've been catching up as fast as I personally can, and getting myself re-centered on reads.

If you seriously think I would set up a bus on Kanye day 1 and 2 and then apatheticly let it drop when a Kanye lynch was primed and I saw it, you're fucking out of your mind.

I'm gonna be focusing on UT and Reck again today.
In post 2012, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2010, chamber wrote:
In post 2003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1996, Shadoweh wrote:VOTE: Lady LambdaDelta

Please explain why you 'needed to be reassured Kayne wasn't scum' then when said reassurances did not come and his wagon ramped up you didn't follow up on this.
Because for the second day in a row I wasn't looking at the thread for a whole day or so, and then suddenly came back to a lynch?

Suddenly came back to a lynch that went through minutes before deadline?
It was deadline? I came back after the topic was locked.
If you missed it, then you didn't see it and couldn't follow through though.

I know that you pride yourself on your scum game and you also really respect kanye's scum game, but I also know you have various ways to deal with each of us. I love self-meta, but I also remember you being pretty inactive in mafia.maiden early game, and your self-meta for what you would do for early distancing would be stronger if you had remained active or even around for the lynch. Since you weren't around though and your vote for Nero was Thursday night when there were two on him and two on kanye, you couldn't have very well known that kanye would become a thing.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2027, Shadoweh wrote:Take your pictures to the Guys thread geez. I'm around and watching, naturally, but I expect the wild LambdaKitten to take her sweet-ass time to post anything in the thread.
They could alternatively post cuter guys.

>_>

<_<

>_<

I swear I won't spam post, but a girl needs a little amusement here.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:38 pm

I'm about to head out in a little, but I just remembered: Tammy, if you get to this point before you pass out and still have energy left, could you talk about how Kanye has treated his scumbuddies based off of your past experience with him? I'm going to dig into his meta a little to get an understanding but I'd love it if you could give a firsthand account. It'll help me make more sense of his interactions.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2205, Flipping Awesome wrote:I'm about to head out in a little, but I just remembered: Tammy, if you get to this point before you pass out and still have energy left, could you talk about how Kanye has treated his scumbuddies based off of your past experience with him? I'm going to dig into his meta a little to get an understanding but I'd love it if you could give a firsthand account. It'll help me make more sense of his interactions.
Uh my only experience with kanye!scum is the wizards game. He was scum with fate there and LLD blew fate up by like page 5? I don't think kanye and fate interacted together, but it was pretty chaotic and that was his only partner.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Plum »

Prod dodge, anticipate a full post ion an hour or two.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Plum »

1. The more LLD posts the more I don't trust myself to trust her. Reputation precedes her and all that.

That all said:
LLD
- flavor name/justification/whatever for your roleblock ability, please? I understand the haiku-off justification no problem.

Re LLD's case on UT: One of the most interesting things about it is that
Reck
is totally convinced by it. That was something I legitimately did not see coming. Whaaaaat.

Other important question, LLD doesn't really mention UT until Day 2, when she bursts out asking people to confirm whether she's just seeing things or whether the Reck/UT interactions are weird. LLD, what if anything particular set you along that line of inquiry in the first place?

Thirdly:
In post 1598, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Nero

Wagon, ho!

Also, I'll get to you on the Reck/UT thing chamber. Not tonight though.
Why this vote? LLD, can you give some insight? There are specific issues around this vote in particular.

Re UT, my reasons for deciding to go with him-Town as per stuff told to me yesterday may be considerably less strong than I initially thought. That's putting me in a position where I need to be prepared to sort through a lot of cognitive dissonance in evaluating UT as things stand currently.

Reck going back to LLD after he quick UT vote feels REALLY off to me. Something's weird, anyway.

I think that FA's case that UT can't be a kanye buddy is kinda mediocre. Wat.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: UT, I can maybe see why you'd disagree with me about UT being a Kanye buddy since it is based on a foundation of what I think UT would do as scum. I guess it is debatable whether he would forget a scumbuddy. However, I do think that Kanye's stance on the declining UT wagon saying that the votes there are fucking stupid points pretty strongly to UT-town and I think UT is playing to his town-meta independently of whether or not he could be a Kanye buddy so I'd be pretty surprised if he was scum here. I'll admit though that of the people in the extremely unlikely category, UT was the one I was most waffling on and least sure about. Particularly the end of day vote on Nero Cain bugged me. But then I remembered what Tammy said about UT being prone to logical leaps as town that gets him suspected and then it started making a little more sense.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm privately having epileptic seizures of thought looking at LLD's latest posts and bashing my head to convince myself she would post like this as scum isn't working. I kind of feel like 'she would only play this badly as Town' is a bad argument though. So.. I'm just going to go bash my head over here until it makes sense some more.
In post 2204, Cerulean wrote: They could alternatively post cuter guys.
>_>
<_<
>_<
Spoiler: Tammy's Hot Boy
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2209, Flipping Awesome wrote:Re: UT, I can maybe see why you'd disagree with me about UT being a Kanye buddy since it is based on a foundation of what I think UT would do as scum. I guess it is debatable whether he would forget a scumbuddy. However, I do think that Kanye's stance on the declining UT wagon saying that the votes there are fucking stupid points pretty strongly to UT-town and I think UT is playing to his town-meta independently of whether or not he could be a Kanye buddy so I'd be pretty surprised if he was scum here. I'll admit though that of the people in the extremely unlikely category, UT was the one I was most waffling on and least sure about. Particularly the end of day vote on Nero Cain bugged me. But then I remembered what Tammy said about UT being prone to logical leaps as town that gets him suspected and then it started making a little more sense.

I fell asleep in the middle of reading your associative wall and am getting ready to head to work, but real quick a case in point about the logical leaps. In yoloville, ut replaced in and had a gut scum read on ces but at some point decided something that had been said was a pretty clear indication of shadoweh scum who then was wagoned pretty strongly. But then near deadline he jumped off because of his gut read on ces and when I tried to figure out why and cited that claim of reasons for a stronger evidence of shadoweh being scum, he just argued with me about what the word evidence should mean in a mafia game. To me it didn't make sense at all and we ended up mislynching him instead :/. (I'm going off memory here, I'm pretty sure it was shadoweh though).
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2210, Shadoweh wrote:I'm privately having epileptic seizures of thought looking at LLD's latest posts and bashing my head to convince myself she would post like this as scum isn't working. I kind of feel like 'she would only play this badly as Town' is a bad argument though. So.. I'm just going to go bash my head over here until it makes sense some more.
In post 2204, Cerulean wrote: They could alternatively post cuter guys.
>_>
<_<
>_<
Spoiler: Tammy's Hot Boy

Isn't he so cute?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:14 am

Post by Tim Howard »

LLD remains the correct vote here. She's trying to shout down UT's rebuttals, rather than taking corrections and altering her case / opinions as necessary. None of her posts since the wagon jumped onto her have made me feel any better about her alignment.

I'm fairly certain Reck's vote on UT was a jokevote or something, but I'm not really sure cause trying to read tone via text is harrrrd.

LLD is the lynch today, plz.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

you continue to be trash ^_^/ It's really hard for me not to want to kill you.

Ah well, you make no sense with UT!scum, so I guess you live.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:30 am

though it's really funny that you're accusing me of being unwilling to change my case when it's literally been consistently flowing.

for example, my read on you?

I mean, it's kind of plain and obvious you're not actually reading my case or posts. You're trying to force this lynch through by biting down and being completely impossible to deal with.

So you go sit in the corner and eat paste sweetie, the rest of us will play the game for you.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:35 am

In post 2208, Plum wrote:1. The more LLD posts the more I don't trust myself to trust her. Reputation precedes her and all that.

That all said:
LLD
- flavor name/justification/whatever for your roleblock ability, please? I understand the haiku-off justification no problem.

Re LLD's case on UT: One of the most interesting things about it is that
Reck
is totally convinced by it. That was something I legitimately did not see coming. Whaaaaat.

Other important question, LLD doesn't really mention UT until Day 2, when she bursts out asking people to confirm whether she's just seeing things or whether the Reck/UT interactions are weird. LLD, what if anything particular set you along that line of inquiry in the first place?

Thirdly:
In post 1598, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Nero

Wagon, ho!

Also, I'll get to you on the Reck/UT thing chamber. Not tonight though.
Why this vote? LLD, can you give some insight? There are specific issues around this vote in particular.

Re UT, my reasons for deciding to go with him-Town as per stuff told to me yesterday may be considerably less strong than I initially thought. That's putting me in a position where I need to be prepared to sort through a lot of cognitive dissonance in evaluating UT as things stand currently.

Reck going back to LLD after he quick UT vote feels REALLY off to me. Something's weird, anyway.

I think that FA's case that UT can't be a kanye buddy is kinda mediocre. Wat.
The flavor for the role block? It's quite amazing, actually. Apparently I take this rope here and ask you if you enjoi it. And then we do naughty things all night~.

I didn't mention him until day 2 because I literally read nothing past the first like... 8 pages on day 1? Kinda hard to talk about stuff when you're being a useless sack of shit all game ^_^/.

I was looking at some of the vote counts from the first day and refreshing my reads, ISOing different people. UT's ISO came across as weird, so I read it in context and noticed to problems.

The vote was to apply pressure, mostly. I wanted to get myself back in the game and out of apathy land. Didn't exactly work, but hey! I'm here now.

Anything else?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:37 am

In post 2203, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2011, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I honestly don't care what you do. I've been catching up as fast as I personally can, and getting myself re-centered on reads.

If you seriously think I would set up a bus on Kanye day 1 and 2 and then apatheticly let it drop when a Kanye lynch was primed and I saw it, you're fucking out of your mind.

I'm gonna be focusing on UT and Reck again today.
In post 2012, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2010, chamber wrote:
In post 2003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1996, Shadoweh wrote:VOTE: Lady LambdaDelta

Please explain why you 'needed to be reassured Kayne wasn't scum' then when said reassurances did not come and his wagon ramped up you didn't follow up on this.
Because for the second day in a row I wasn't looking at the thread for a whole day or so, and then suddenly came back to a lynch?

Suddenly came back to a lynch that went through minutes before deadline?
It was deadline? I came back after the topic was locked.
If you missed it, then you didn't see it and couldn't follow through though.

I know that you pride yourself on your scum game and you also really respect kanye's scum game, but I also know you have various ways to deal with each of us. I love self-meta, but I also remember you being pretty inactive in mafia.maiden early game, and your self-meta for what you would do for early distancing would be stronger if you had remained active or even around for the lynch. Since you weren't around though and your vote for Nero was Thursday night when there were two on him and two on kanye, you couldn't have very well known that kanye would become a thing.
This is exactly what I was saying? people are suspicious of me because I was suspecting Kanye but did not join his wagon. I was explaining that I didn't because I wasn't around, and if I was scum and lying about not being around, why WOULDN'T I take the opportunity to bus etc etc

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:40 am

In post 2114, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Shadoweh
chamber
Plum
Venmar
Untrod Tripod
Flipping Awesome
xRECKONERx

Alright, assuming 2-3 scum left they're solidly in this group.

Cerulean is town because of the hammer in the last day. I mean, potentially gambitting for town cred but like, that feels weird and bad to me in that situation.
NS is town for his vote on that wagon and how he played the end of Day 2.
Tim Howard is staying in a town book right now because the people he can be scum with just aren't scum.
Zdenek is pretty solidly town, with his voting patterns and how he's held himself this game.
Nero Cain is town. Just cause.

So there's the 7 above us. I'll be damned if Shadoweh is scum, just based on things I've seen.

The other 6, I'm having a hard time. I feel like Plum and Reckoner and Chamber are town but that leaves Venmar and UT and Flipping Awesome and that feels supremely weird too.

I have to wonder if my paranoia about chamber wasn't wrong and I maybe dropped that pressure too early.

Plum is another person I'm having @_@ feelings about but she still feels strongly town for me.

Honestly, if you went for like,

one of Venmar/UT (UT is the right answer here but I'm totally falliable in this game cause I've been so removed for so long)
Flipping Awesome
And like, either one of Chamber/Plum (OR I'm really wrong about someone who I feel super town on, and they'd be moved into this slot.

I feel like that might win the game? I'm just not as certain as I should be at this point in a game cause I'm so out of loop.
I need people to work with me on this, cause my brain works on weird backwards logic that works in my head but when I try to put into words fails to get my points across.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Flipping Awesome has probably fallen asleep
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:58 am

Post by chamber »

In post 2218, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2114, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Shadoweh
chamber
Plum
Venmar
Untrod Tripod
Flipping Awesome
xRECKONERx

Alright, assuming 2-3 scum left they're solidly in this group.

Cerulean is town because of the hammer in the last day. I mean, potentially gambitting for town cred but like, that feels weird and bad to me in that situation.
NS is town for his vote on that wagon and how he played the end of Day 2.
Tim Howard is staying in a town book right now because the people he can be scum with just aren't scum.
Zdenek is pretty solidly town, with his voting patterns and how he's held himself this game.
Nero Cain is town. Just cause.

So there's the 7 above us. I'll be damned if Shadoweh is scum, just based on things I've seen.

The other 6, I'm having a hard time. I feel like Plum and Reckoner and Chamber are town but that leaves Venmar and UT and Flipping Awesome and that feels supremely weird too.

I have to wonder if my paranoia about chamber wasn't wrong and I maybe dropped that pressure too early.

Plum is another person I'm having @_@ feelings about but she still feels strongly town for me.

Honestly, if you went for like,

one of Venmar/UT (UT is the right answer here but I'm totally falliable in this game cause I've been so removed for so long)
Flipping Awesome
And like, either one of Chamber/Plum (OR I'm really wrong about someone who I feel super town on, and they'd be moved into this slot.

I feel like that might win the game? I'm just not as certain as I should be at this point in a game cause I'm so out of loop.
I need people to work with me on this, cause my brain works on weird backwards logic that works in my head but when I try to put into words fails to get my points across.
That list of names you have the scum narrowed down to contained nearly everyone I'm comfortable calling town. The only person with that distinction off your list is zdenek.
Taking a break from the site.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 am

you think scum exists in Cerulean, NS, Tim Howard, Nero Cain and me?

Is that correct?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 2:18 am

Post by chamber »

In post 2221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:you think scum exists in Cerulean, NS, Tim Howard, Nero Cain and me?

Is that correct?
I think scum doesn't only exist within reck/venmar/you/(to a less degree flipping).

So yes, I think scum can exist in that group of names. Why do you think I opened with a nero vote? The process used to clear Cerulean/NS only works in a world where Nero is town.
Taking a break from the site.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

THIS SITE SUCKS. Brb VC.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 8
Lady Lambdadelta - (4)
chamber, Untrod Tripod, Tim Howard, xRECKONERx
Venmar - (4)
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (2)
Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (3):
Flipping Awesome, Shadoweh, Zdenek

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)
[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

Deadline was around 6 days away - so adding that to the clock.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”