zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kagami wrote:But look at mala's wagon from yesterday: vezokpiraka, Varsoon, VictorDeAngelo. If all three are town, then why on earth would scum kill such an easy-to-mislynch slot?
i was thinking about this a little during the week of downtime and i think this more than anything points strongly to one scum in {varsoon, victor}. the only possible explanation i could think of that would maaaaaaaybe mean both town is if scum had committed to a town read on mala/ns-slot and couldn't really change their read without making it obvious to the other scum (possible given there's no real way they could have known it would be 8p xylo today) orrrrrrr possibly because they feared mala's ability to destroy cards (and whatever else i might have forgotten about, don't really remember what ns claimed apart from the whole gaiden thing)
magua wrote:Talking about anyone else besides Victor, until Victor is lynched, is kinda pointless
you're not really doing much in the way of pushing your lynch other than repeating "victor is scum" over and over (and some point about how you should be confscum from his pov which is actually incorrect but whatever)
varsoon wrote:If Victor is scum, then people who have incentive to vote him are town, which means my card would be geared towards shutting down town's daycards.
if you are town, this seems like a fairly typical fakegod role. last fakegod game i was in (viscon 1523), i was a reflexive roleblocker, except both scum players were strongmen, so my role was entirely anti-town in nature (serving only to block the numerous town roles). it would not surprise me if there's some weird mechanic like that in this game where your role is basically a red herring that's anti-town in nature (similar to the fact that i'm assuming scum have easy ways around my forced commute so my role is basically a big fuck you to town but probably easily bypassed by scum)

also not really sure why you felt the need to use your card here and now
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

vezok wrote:Do you seriously believe kagami and magua aren't scum together and are both town and voting for victor?
the question at this point isn't so much whether kagami and magua are both town, but whether or not one of them is town

think about it like this: if even one of them is town, then the only way a lynch outside of victor happens today is if scum busses (assuming 4:3:1 with 5 to lynch)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

'cus I wanted to lock down my scum-reads.
Also, yeah, I'm not so thrilled to do/primarily rely on setup speculation in a Fakegod game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 2:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i just realised there's 2 days to deadline and i don't even know if nacho and victor are still around
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

(btw, if i were to vote right now, i'd probably be voting victor. i do not think it is at all likely the both kagami and magua are town, but i remember having vague~ish feelings about kagami being town prior to site breaking and also there's a lot more indicating victor-scum than kagami-scum. magua i could also vote, but i really don't see how magua could be lynched if he's group scum unless at least one of his buddies buses and they really have no incentive to do that here given the current situation and votecount)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:55 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

People don't want to win this.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Magua »

In post 2924, fferyllt wrote:vezok, I'm far from sure kagami is scum. I think nacho's line of thought about her ability made sense.

I am going to vote magua today most likely.
At least someone acknowledges that either Victor or I have to be scum.
zMuffinMan wrote:you're not really doing much in the way of pushing your lynch other than repeating "victor is scum" over and over (and some point about how you should be confscum from his pov which is actually incorrect but whatever)
It's very hard for me to put energy into it because both vezok and varsoon are townreading Victor for ~reasons~, I don't think groupscum will bus at this point, and so I need every single town in order to have a chance and it's basically just not going to happen. It's super demotivational.

And you're all "not confscum" but he is. It's 4:3:1 and I'm town. My vote is locked. So if Victor was non-groupscum, it is impossible for groupscum to be lynched today without bussing, and the scum have no upside to bussing when groupscum need a non-groupscum lynch and the SK to miss them. So, literally the situation is "Victor is groupscum" or "Game is over for town."

So, yeah.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm kind of tired of arguing with scums about how we shouldn't lynch victor.
I might just vote him out of apathy if the scum don't want to lynch their kagami buddy.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I'm VLA. Back in a few days.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Magua »

In post 2916, FakeGod wrote:Countdown to deadline: 2 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hi kids! Just saw site was back up but no time yet
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Kagami »

I wouldn't have surprised magua if we were scumbuddies, vezok.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i was gonna ask you to verify that you can actually do what you said you could but then i remembered frozen cards so :<
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

magua wrote:It's super demotivational
so instead your plan is to whine and not do anything about it

k
magua wrote:And you're all "not confscum" but he is. It's 4:3:1 and I'm town
yeah... see, it's the last two words that i don't really believe
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:35 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

magua wrote:So, literally the situation is "Victor is groupscum" or "Game is over for town."
*shrug* this part is half true~ish

victor declaring V/LA til after deadline and two votes locked on victor means there's 3 votes that are (probably) not going to change before deadline. which pretty much makes this a 1v1 between kagami and victor now
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2937, zMuffinMan wrote:i was gonna ask you to verify that you can actually do what you said you could but then i remembered frozen cards so :<
Even if I were scum, I wouldn't have made up such an ability for fear that I'd be asked to verify it.

This is not a 1v1 between me and victor. As long as vezok keeps his mind open, we're still ok. Varsoon's is the vote I'm more mystified about.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:03 am

Post by fferyllt »

VOTE: Magua
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

Actually, no. I don't feel good about this.

UNVOTE

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:05 am

Post by fferyllt »

kagami, do you see Magua's freak-out as something coming from scum?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kagami wrote:This is not a 1v1 between me and victor
mm. technically not, but for all practical intents and purposes it is. for any other lynch to occur would require the 5 people with active votes to agree on a single other lynch. and scum among the 5 people with active votes are not going to hop on an alternative scum lynch, so any other lynch occurring is basically guaranteed to be a mislynch
ffery wrote:kagami, do you see Magua's freak-out as something coming from scum?
is this referring to his reaction to varsoon's card?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:27 am

Post by fferyllt »

Yes.

Idic
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Magua »

In post 2938, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah... see, it's the last two words that i don't really believe
Well, doing some basic math here, there's me, and vezok, and Varsoon, and...welp, don't think Kagami's groupscum-but-could-still-be-the-SK-but-that's-ok-some-of-my-best-friends-are-SKs, so, let's see, carry the three, place the decimal...and, yeah, the chance of me caring what you believe are pretty goddamn low.

Because, again, it doesn't fucking matter if vezok and Varsoon don't do it, so even if you're the final Townie it don't make a goddamn bit of difference without the other two.

Ffery asking about my freakout over Varsoon's card now, rather, than, oh, I dunno, when it happened, is super meh.

zMuffinMan doing the math now, rather, than, oh, I dunno, when I or Kagami voted Vincent is super low.

But, it's not all dreary melancholy! I'm going camping, so am not going to be back until Sunday! So you don't have to deal with my doom-and-gloom repeatedly while you dither away into either a no lynch or a mislynch! Silver lining in every cloud, etc.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:03 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2946, Magua wrote:
In post 2938, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah... see, it's the last two words that i don't really believe
Well, doing some basic math here, there's me, and vezok, and Varsoon, and...welp, don't think Kagami's groupscum-but-could-still-be-the-SK-but-that's-ok-some-of-my-best-friends-are-SKs, so, let's see, carry the three, place the decimal...and, yeah, the chance of me caring what you believe are pretty goddamn low.

Because, again, it doesn't fucking matter if vezok and Varsoon don't do it, so even if you're the final Townie it don't make a goddamn bit of difference without the other two.

Ffery asking about my freakout over Varsoon's card now, rather, than, oh, I dunno, when it happened, is super meh.

zMuffinMan doing the math now, rather, than, oh, I dunno, when I or Kagami voted Vincent is super low.

But, it's not all dreary melancholy! I'm going camping, so am not going to be back until Sunday! So you don't have to deal with my doom-and-gloom repeatedly while you dither away into either a no lynch or a mislynch! Silver lining in every cloud, etc.
I've been on vacation since last Thursday. I'm rereading day 3 and getting caught up this morning. I noticed your freakout but the potential significance didn't really sink in until I put the vote down. Interesting how voting focuses the mind sometimes! The main reason I hadn't voted you earlier was because lol phoneposting.

kagami is suggesting there are still options outside her and Victor.

I dunno. Do you think I'm making too much of a deal of your reaction?

Idic
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2927, Varsoon wrote:'cus I wanted to lock down my scum-reads.
Also, yeah, I'm not so thrilled to do/primarily rely on setup speculation in a Fakegod game.
Do you know why I was scumreading you early in day 1, varsoon?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ffery wrote:Yes
is that why you're unsure if he's scum? meh. could see that panic coming from scum or town, really.

what's your current read on victor, btw?
magua wrote:Because, again, it doesn't fucking matter if vezok and Varsoon don't do it, so even if you're the final Townie it don't make a goddamn bit of difference without the other two
that's all the more reason to be wanting to do more persuading and less whining then, no?

coz what you're doing right now is essentially "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah people don't agree with me, i don't like that, i'm gonna whine and hope they change their minds on their own"
magua wrote:zMuffinMan doing the math now, rather, than, oh, I dunno, when I or Kagami voted Vincent is super low
? i made a single post after kagami voted victor prior to the site crash (saying i'd be reading in a bit. which apparently is a recipe for crashing the site)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”