Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Why do you think you were the second mafia kill target last night?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

Like, why not one of Venmar's targets?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Juls »

Cause I was blocked too. I waited to claim until I heard from farside to verify my suspicions. It IS possible I was stickered and someone else was the kill target but I chose the more logical path and waited for farside to verify my suspicions.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

I thought farside claimed to have jailkept cheerydog and someone else (I guess you?) and Venmar claimed to bulletproof-bodyguard me and farside. (I remember Cheerydog because I tracked him to nowhere, accounted for by the jailkeep).

I do not understand why you think you are more likely to have been the target than me or farside. Or I just don't remember target claims. I can't find farside's jailkeep claim with ctrl+f for example.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Juls »

It's her first post of this day. If you can't find it let me know. I am phone posting. Also, I thought it was me because I was blocked and there was only one kill
Juls
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yesh
In post 2517, farside22 wrote:
In post 2513, Juls wrote:Farside, out who you targeted so we can decide what to do with ActionDan. I have more to say but will hold off until I hear from farside. Those in my room can vouch that I have some info.
I'm surprised you have info considering I jailed you last night.
I also targeted cherry dog.

In regards to players choice I thought that maybe we can discuss the cards we all want to see I mentioned black light in the qt with Pere and agar.
But that just confirms that farside jailkept you. It doesn't make you any more likely to be the target than me or farside, and me and farside probably make more sense since we had claimed.

Unless you just think Venmar is lying scum; if he's scum, it does make it likely that you were targeted, since you're a more likely kill than CheeryDog (and the same scum probably had to make both kills, so you two aren't scum-who-killed).
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Juls »

I am not 100% sure that I was the kill target it just made the most sense to me since I was pushing the nacho lynch so hard. They probably assumed one/all the PRs would be protected on double action night. Why do you think muffin was killed if you subscribe to that logic?
Juls
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

Muffin was obvtown for bringing up the previous history of Nacho's fakeclaim. I've also considered that Muffin being killed makes it slightly more likely that PeregrineV is scum, since he mentioned PV like once or something, so no one would have picked up on it except for a scumteam that includes PV (i.e., it wasn't salient enough that people would remember it and lead to a PV frame). But it could also just be obvtownness alone.

I guess maybe you also pushed the Nacho wagon hard, but it just didn't make as strong of an impression on me.

To be honest I am slightly wary of you in the back of my head, which makes me think you are less likely to have been a kill target. But I never voiced that I don't think, so it's not like scum would have not targeted you due to that, and maybe it's just me that has that impression.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 2827, Juls wrote:Cause I was blocked too. I waited to claim until I heard from farside to verify my suspicions. It IS possible I was stickered and someone else was the kill target but I chose the more logical path and waited for farside to verify my suspicions.
I would hypothesize you wouldn't be the target if you were stickered, because at that point you wouldn't be much of a threat, but I suppose finding out who farside jail-kept and Venmar protected would be helpful. That would be my assumption, anyway. I'm also interested to see what the potential second target was, and to see if that incriminates PereV more, as Iece brings up an interesting point. Additionally, it seems like his play-style started strong and has descended into moderate lurking, which is awfully peculiar.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Iecerint »

Farside already claimed to have jailkept Juls and Cheerydog. I quoted her claim 2 posts up on this page.

Venmar already claimed to have bodyguarded farside and me IIRC (or else it was farside and talah).
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

<--- Skimmer pls lynch

Haha. I guess I was too lazy to check if they already had. My bad! I mean, I guess Juls theoretically could have not been the target still, but I suppose given the information, it seems most likely that Juls was targeted, given the options.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Zoraster, could the mafia have selected different people to send in the two night kills?

Should clear anything up. Cheery gets scum points by way of night actions if this happens to be true.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2779, Juls wrote:
vote: agar

I really want to get this wagon rolling I think. I still really don't like AD but something agar said kinda has stuck with me (and this is not my primary reason for voting him, I have already explained that) When talking to nacho he said something like --when I made a mistake I just disappeared for a while and basically gave town time to forget--- I am phone posting so I can't really look it up at the moment but just scan his ISO around the nacho slip. And now he is vla. It's probably legit but this is a game of suspicions and I am suspicious. I still don't feel that interaction was sincere. It felt like two guys who said...come at me and then I will claim and you can unvote. Maybe we will save me but if not you look good for the bus. I had suspicions of agar day 1, so I like this vote.
I almost never fucking V/LA and the one time I V/LA because the router goes down I get fucking called on it?

This is horseshit.

I have shit to do because I just got my paycheck today and worked all day, but I will be tearing this game apart around 11 EST tonight.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Wow, sorry everyone, am back now. Finals week is stressful, but now that it is the weekend i can focus on this game and make contributions.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Going through the pages that were posted since site crash.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by talah »

What action did you perform last night?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

dem finals
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

K, first of all, sorry for the wall of text. Also, language on my computer is set to spanish, so I am unable to find spelling mistakes.

As for the role claim, I would prefer not to do that, but will claim if pressured later on when my lynch is more immanent.

This is the nom pile right:
AD, magus, tip, agar, me, and cherry dog.
In post 2715, Oversoul wrote:md for scums
Why?

In post 2716, Magua wrote:
In post 2684, talah wrote:Two full-role trackers isn't a thing. Iec is town. I'm have a little re-read of today's events too.

Unrelatedly, I fully and completely believe talah's adjusting investigator claim because holy shit zoraster is proud of that role and has used it before.
Good to know.
(To Cheery)

show how you expect any Cry Wolf investigation result to be useful especially given scum will lie about what they received.

Black Light doing something with the goo is a very good guess (eg, identify everyone who has goo?) However, I'm not sure of the usefulness of this, given that we know(?) there's two types of goo and that Nacho didn't have any goo when he died. So I'm going for Always On, because holy shit I think that's powerful mojo, but I understand that
recluses
hermits
Oversoul
disagree. Still, Cry_Wolf is just objectively terrible.
[/quote]

Hopefully this quote isn't messed up. I think that AO is pretty null. Town can confide their roles in others that they trust, but if one of our town reads is scum, then they have a huge advantage with this.

In post 2732, farside22 wrote:I'm back! Ms is back! Yah!!!!
I'm looking mostly at nemomic or tip for today's lynch.
Why?
Nevermind. just why tip?

In post 2747, Iecerint wrote:Oh, I forgot about the nomination mechanic today. That makes AD a pretty OK lynch, though I don't remember all the other options offhand
(i.e., he beats the ones I can remember, which are just Magua without looking back tbh).

Uh, I know Dan couldn't come to MoS's meet due to "finals or something." So that may be an excuse AD might give.
How is bold town speaking? He gives a reason, but then backs out of it by saying that he didn't remember any of the other canidates.

In post 2757, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: tip

How many of you have played with tip before
I have.
In post 2777, talah wrote:mnem.
Talah.
In post 2794, talah wrote:Yah. Mnemonic.
Yeah Talah? Why me?
In post 2797, Juls wrote:Well, the sticker giver is a "special action" so....he better have a good claim
In post 2804, Brian Skies wrote:I support this wagon.

Vote: MnemonicDevice
What is this sticker-giver person? Is it basically a vig blocker?

Also, the flash wagon on me is interesting.

Secondly, here are my feelings about the noms in general:
AD: Not really sure how I feel here. Still kind of feeling like all three tracker claims are town, especially if talah isn't actually a tracker.
magus: In town pile.
tip: I dunno, will reread in a moment.
agar: I don't really like him. Most scummy of the three that i remember in my opinion.
cherry dog: Need to re-read him too
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by talah »

Because I got a result on you which is "special action" and you haven't posted since day start till just now. Juls mentioned the sticker giver role prior to me outing who I got the result on (although if you'd been reading along since Day start and just choosing not to post, as you seem to imply by saying you only have to catch up on events "since the crash", you'd know this).

So now it's out that I have a result on you, and you need to claim your action.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 2842, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 2747, Iecerint wrote:Oh, I forgot about the nomination mechanic today. That makes AD a pretty OK lynch, though I don't remember all the other options offhand
(i.e., he beats the ones I can remember, which are just Magua without looking back tbh).

Uh, I know Dan couldn't come to MoS's meet due to "finals or something." So that may be an excuse AD might give.
How is bold town speaking? He gives a reason, but then backs out of it by saying that he didn't remember any of the other canidates.
1. Are you asking this of anyone in particular?

2. How many candidates I could remember was relevant to my thought process in that post and preceeding ones, so I clarified it explicitly. I remembered Magua because I always thought it was kinda dumb that he was nominated because I thought he was pretty town after his replace-in.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Also, I submitted black light and two split universe cards.

Submitted black light for two reasons. One, to find out whether or not it has anything to do with my role, and two, it says that it is generally town positive, which is good.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

1. Rhetorical question
2. ok, i just don't see why town wouldn't go back and check
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 2843, talah wrote:Because I got a result on you which is "special action" and you haven't posted since day start till just now. Juls mentioned the sticker giver role prior to me outing who I got the result on (although if you'd been reading along since Day start and just choosing not to post, as you seem to imply by saying you only have to catch up on events "since the crash", you'd know this).

So now it's out that I have a result on you, and you need to claim your action.
Whoops, missed Juls's post. I guess I can give my action, although I don't know how much help it gives town. I am avoiding posting it until we know better what goo does, or I am pushed nearer to lynch, so that way it doesn't give an advantage to scum if they know what the goo does.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by talah »

mnemonic, just to clarify, if you're not going to claim your *role* then you need to claim your *targets*.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Juls »

unvote, vote mnemonic
get him closer to lynch per his request.
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”