MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2273, xRECKONERx wrote:That's not how this game works.
Well school me then.

I mean, I have a group of players that I think are town and then players that I don't find town. I'm pretty sure that is how POE works. More specifically, I don't think you've done much this game and are just coasting.

So why should I read you as town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Tim Howard »

LLD remains the correct choice. Would vote Venmar to prevent no-lynch.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Tim Howard »

Content is neato, and currently boils down to "gee whiz nothing of much interest has happened in since the site came back up neat!"
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I have a few things I want to look into and discuss with Tammy before ending the day. I'd prefer to lynch LLD over Venmar although I am scumreading both of them but I don't want to vote just yet and let Venmar hammer just in case. I'd much rather be the hammer at a time I'm comfortable with.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 11
Lady Lambdadelta - (5)
chamber, Untrod Tripod, Tim Howard, xRECKONERx, Zdenek
Venmar - (4)
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (2)
Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)
[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2278, Flipping Awesome wrote:I have a few things I want to look into and discuss with Tammy before ending the day. I'd prefer to lynch LLD over Venmar although I am scumreading both of them but I don't want to vote just yet and let Venmar hammer just in case. I'd much rather be the hammer at a time I'm comfortable with.
I figure I've got a couple hours in me to do stuff I need to do and chat, so if you're around I am.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2274, chamber wrote:I need to work with someone to actually get re-motivated for this game. HELP!

s.o.s.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2266, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:As of this moment, I would throw up Flipping Awesome and UT.

And I bet you any money FA will vote me for saying that, but IDGAF. I think he's scum.
Those are two of my strongest town reads.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2252, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 2247, xRECKONERx wrote:hey you should all listen to my radio show tonight FREE FUCKIN ADVERTISING F YEAH

http://www.mixlr.com/reckonerX
So I listened to The Best song Ever and I'm encouraging a boycott oof this. Would not play at Fantasy Camp.

So I'm remembering why I was not wanting to post in here before and us very quickly running the deadline down to nothhing while doing nothing makes me extra wary of this LLD lynch. I don't remember how I felt about Venmar but he's at the same level yet doesn't seem to have any support to go further? I kind of think today is just going to be a wash anyways, thx mafiascum.net. Honestly the main thing turning me off is how similar LLD's voters are to kayne's. (including my own vote. Which makes me wonder who the fuck im listening to that's wrong.)

This isn't particularily helpful gamewise but I'm trying out this posting in the thread thing to shake off this paranoia about postin in the thread about my doubts. Tammy plz get better and also tell me who I should be voting since ur a much better mafia player then Empire!
Apparently he recognizes that too! I feel like I'm in the wire all over again when he left me high and dry. ANYWAYS last time we talked because LLD was his big town read, he said that read had gone stale and I tried to fill him in on what had happened before ms went kablooey, he still agreed with me that ut was a strong town read and was like has venmar been lynched yet? I'm not even sure why he's so certain venmar is scum anymore. I do know you sort off clear it up but I'm still confused over the these voters are the same as kanye voters I'm being led astray thing, what do you mean?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2251, Flipping Awesome wrote: And I hope you get well soon, Tammy.
Thank you. Me too!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Falcon - I love being called awesome just for finishing a wall! I'll comment on more of it later probably when I have a chance to go back and read through yesterday again, which won't happen tonight, but you asked what I thought about Plum and her case on UT. While I think it's wrong, I can see where she's coming from. I thought that her whole "look at this guy" thing looked townish. I guess the case making is kinda surprising as she was reluctant to make a case in attack on titan, but the presentation reminded me of camn in the wire with her "dear town" way of trying to get someone lynched. My first impression of Plum is that she's a bit more subtle as scum than as town. Also, I got the impression she was town for ~reasons~ anyway.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

@ Tammy, I mostly wanted to discuss your read on Reck after I go through a few of his games, that's why I didn't want to end the day. I haven't finished checking them out yet so I'll post some of my thoughts once I do that which is probably going to be tomorrow. What's your best guess at a scumteam at this point? Also, do you and Empire have any thoughts about NS? I remember reading a game where Empire figured out NS pretty quickly and I am wondering what he thought of his play here before he left.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2283, Cerulean wrote: Apparently he recognizes that too! I feel like I'm in the wire all over again when he left me high and dry. ANYWAYS last time we talked because LLD was his big town read, he said that read had gone stale and I tried to fill him in on what had happened before ms went kablooey, he still agreed with me that ut was a strong town read and was like has venmar been lynched yet? I'm not even sure why he's so certain venmar is scum anymore. I do know you sort off clear it up but I'm still confused over the these voters are the same as kanye voters I'm being led astray thing, what do you mean?
Tammy. >:T I don't like answering the same question twice, I gave an answer to this earlier. But you think Reck, chamber and UT are all town right? I guess the core of it is I don't trust Reckoner. Do you think lynching LLD over Venmar would be a good idea at this point? That's the attitude where things are headed.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:19 am

Post by chamber »

Nero instead of Venmar.
Taking a break from the site.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 12
Lady Lambdadelta - (5)
chamber, Untrod Tripod, Tim Howard, xRECKONERx, Zdenek
Venmar - (4)
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (2)
Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)
[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

I'll give Plum another 24 hours to pick her prod up since I know she's v/la on Saturday.
Forgot she told me about a V/la.
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2288, chamber wrote:Nero instead of Venmar.
We aren't lynchingg Nero anytime soon, chamber. <_< I know it's been awhile but he was still the counterwagon to scum.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 2:26 am

Post by chamber »

I still think the game only really makes sense if he is scum, and I doubt Venmar and him are scum together.
Taking a break from the site.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Will switch to LLD to avoid nolynch, but Venmar is far scummier.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2291, chamber wrote:I still think the game only really makes sense if he is scum
I would love to hear this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2287, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 2283, Cerulean wrote: Apparently he recognizes that too! I feel like I'm in the wire all over again when he left me high and dry. ANYWAYS last time we talked because LLD was his big town read, he said that read had gone stale and I tried to fill him in on what had happened before ms went kablooey, he still agreed with me that ut was a strong town read and was like has venmar been lynched yet? I'm not even sure why he's so certain venmar is scum anymore. I do know you sort off clear it up but I'm still confused over the these voters are the same as kanye voters I'm being led astray thing, what do you mean?
Tammy. >:T I don't like answering the same question twice, I gave an answer to this earlier. But you think Reck, chamber and UT are all town right? I guess the core of it is I don't trust Reckoner. Do you think lynching LLD over Venmar would be a good idea at this point? That's the attitude where things are headed.
Well I don't want you to answer it in the same way! You're original answer didn't clear up my confusion, which is why I said I'm still confused. I literally have no clue what you mean by the LLD voters being the same as the kanye voters and you're wondering who's leading you astray. Explain it to me like I'm five? And dumb? And sick? And on medication? And extremely foggy and tired?

I'm still working on mulling over the LLD/Venmar thing. I talked to Empire last week about it, and while he agreed that what she said of her meta is consistent he also agreed with me that the problematic part is using it while being absent. My main problem is that if you're going to say you weren't around because of outside factors, then you can't appeal to your meta. I don't know if that makes sense, but it does in my head. He said he was fine with a vote move if I decided it that way since his early town read came from the way that she claimed her role and had largely dissipated after.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Cerulean »

Oh forgot to answer your other question. I think that UT and chamber are town. Reck is a weak town read. There are some posts of his that I just really like, but I wouldn't bet the game on him being town.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2294, Cerulean wrote:
Well I don't want you to answer it in the same way! You're original answer didn't clear up my confusion, which is why I said I'm still confused. I literally have no clue what you mean by the LLD voters being the same as the kanye voters and you're wondering who's leading you astray. Explain it to me like I'm five? And dumb? And sick? And on medication? And extremely foggy and tired?

I'm still working on mulling over the LLD/Venmar thing. I talked to Empire last week about it, and while he agreed that what she said of her meta is consistent he also agreed with me that the problematic part is using it while being absent. My main problem is that if you're going to say you weren't around because of outside factors, then you can't appeal to your meta. I don't know if that makes sense, but it does in my head. He said he was fine with a vote move if I decided it that way since his early town read came from the way that she claimed her role and had largely dissipated after.
This is super fucking sketchy. I think you're town because of your kanye vote. Start fucking acting like it.

Like if Empire allows you to be on my lynch today, he never gets to pretend he can read me ever again. I will shit talk him endlessly~.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I really don't want to have to vote Venmar, but people are already making plans for nothing changing today, because people don't want to get out of apathy.

bleh
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2286, Flipping Awesome wrote:@ Tammy, I mostly wanted to discuss your read on Reck after I go through a few of his games, that's why I didn't want to end the day. I haven't finished checking them out yet so I'll post some of my thoughts once I do that which is probably going to be tomorrow. What's your best guess at a scumteam at this point? Also, do you and Empire have any thoughts about NS? I remember reading a game where Empire figured out NS pretty quickly and I am wondering what he thought of his play here before he left.
I find NS extraordinarily hard to read. I think the only time I got his alignment right was in NY142, and that was largely how he behaved in lylo along with MoI being extremely manipulative in the neighborhood, which helped me get it right. Before that point, I'd thought NS was scum, and in yoloville, which is the game you're thinking about, I also tried to get him lynched when he was town. Empire hasn't given me any thoughts on NS, I think the last time he said anything about him was that he was in his poe pool? I dunno, empire hasn't responded to any of my posts today, and he typically goes out of town on the weekends, so he might be in transit or just out?

Anyway, unless he is a big buser, I'm not sure he'd come back and put his partner at L-1. We were partnered in kanye's water world game, but I can't remember if he bussed or not.

That's a lot to say I just don't know.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Cerulean »

VOTE: LLD