~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 8:45 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

get it together goat
you and i were supposed to be a comedic duo
you're the moody straight man w/ the relatably sexy hooves
and im the phlegmatic vacillator whose joke is in fact his very attempt at being funny
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I have nothing to contribute.

Vote: Ika
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

Post by FourteenPointFive »

In post 2647, The Goat wrote:
In post 2642, FourteenPointFive wrote:Ummm no that's far from helpful. Your lynch is one of apathy not necessarily one of scum pushing. Go vote scum instead.
It's not really apathy. I play my role. If I can be helpful as a VT, I'll certainly do that. If I feel there are scum on my wagon (and I do), then I have no issue with being lynched for the eventual benefit of the town.
But we already agree that there are scum on the wagon. So this accomplishes...? There won't be some magic revelation after your flip. If you're town the only thing we accomplish is losing a pro-town vote.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Can we stop just joining biggest wagons please, I'd like to be able to potentially analyse them at some point in the future.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Zdenek »

14.5 is complaining about people voting a wagon that he's on for a weird reason.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

If I didn't think Ika was scum, I'd be more worried about it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

In post 2655, Zdenek wrote:14.5 is complaining about people voting a wagon that he's on for a weird reason.
Just because I've on the wagon doesn't make me right. The more people just join because they have nothing to contribute the more I doubt myself, and then we're not going to get anywhere.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:22 pm

That's some bullshit Zed, it's one thing to vote on a wagon you think is scum. It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2658, FourteenPointFive wrote:It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
I said I have nothing to contribute, but it's not why I'm sheeping.

I do think Ika could be scum, what with his casual braindumping of things that seem to have everything to do with set-up spec but not actually leading towards forming reads and solving the game (lover spec, encouraging me with me jumping off a cliff with the lyncher thing, the color-coded reads with no reasoning nonsense). Not to mention his distasteful attitude towards the other players.

There are some flashes where I think he could be town, but the last time this happened, it was when he was yelling out Titus doesn't gambit as town which helped solidify a Zoraster lynch. Other than that, his slot has been mediocre to me.

I also have nothing left to prove unless you want me to put a bullet in someone's head.

I also don't feel like lynching Goat (who already claimed and is probably town anyways) and I'd like to be able to run Ika up to a claim before our next shift comes around.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 am

Post by The Critic »

We suck again; deadlines extended by 1 day apiece.

It is now a Day Shift.

Aronis
Dry-fit
goodmorning
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx

Episode 4, Shift C.7 (Day), VC 1The Goat (6) - xRECKONERx, goodmorning, Aronis, ika, hiplop, PeregrineV
ika (5) - Infinite Jesters, ~Jordan', FourteenPointFive, The Goat, Brian Skies
hiplop (1) - Dry-fit

Not Voting (3): Zdenek, Svenskt Stål, MrZepher

With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-02 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-04 23:00:00).
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Aronis »

PEOPLE ON THE NIGHT SHIFT!
WHY ARE YOU LYNCHING IKA!?!

I don't really want to lynch ika at this point. My vote stays on The Goat. The divide between the shifts is obvious. It's like the goal is to lynch a member of the other shift and we're outnumbered. :?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 am

Post by ika »

In post 2661, Aronis wrote:
PEOPLE ON THE NIGHT SHIFT!
WHY ARE YOU LYNCHING IKA!?!

I don't really want to lynch ika at this point. My vote stays on The Goat. The divide between the shifts is obvious. It's like the goal is to lynch a member of the other shift and we're outnumbered. :?
What i was thinking as well...

I find it quite funny tbh.

All night shift piles on me.

All day shift piles on goat.

Really the compermise i could see atm with day is a GM lynch. I got work but i'll be back b4 day end to catchup and post my thoughts
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2608, Svenskt Stål wrote:The start I liked from
goodmorning
was that she, like
venmar
, seemed to be pissed off on the shift they were in and the lack of productive discussion. Since then she has just been talking about easy stuff that either doesnt matter or
has aleady been stated.
Wanted to respond mainly to the italic there: I'm a replacement. No, I didn't read all thousand million pages. If I repeat stuff, it shouldn't be that surprising.

Not sure whether Goat claim & aftermath was townflail or scumflail, but looks townflailish enough that I'm not that interested in continuing to vote him right now.
In post 2631, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2566, goodmorning wrote:It sort of looks like Maf can change distribution literally every shift.
What gave you this idea?
The
Mafia determines all Shifts
after the first Shift, which will be determined randomly. They must submit the new Shift Distribution at least 1 Shift prior to the actual Shift Switch (by the end of Shift A.7, for example) or the shift will not change,
The bolded in particular gave me that idea, but it genuinely looks like they could post a new distribution every shift to take place in the next one.
So they could submit the A.2 dist by the end of A.1, A.3 by the end of A.2, A.4 by the end of A.3, and so on.
What do you think?

(I'm sort of aiming at trying to figure out the mechanics because I'm having a difficult time reading people.)

I really don't like Jesters. I don't know if it's worth it to get rid of them though.
Zdenek I'm beginning to think is Town.
MrZ on the other hand... accusing me of fading into the background is a little bit pot-kettle. The difference is that one of us has some original content (hint: it's not MrZ).
14,5 is still awful.

Vote: MrZepher
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: goodmorning

I'm certainly not opposed to that lynch.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

for brain who was asking about my claim:

have you already forgoten? i claime dit in my first post (or near begining) VT and you went on specing about it how you did it in street racers or something.

anyway, the thing that pings me off about goat is this:
In post 903, zoraster wrote:
In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 896, zoraster wrote:yeah, i probably should. but i'm on VLA until Sunday with my family, so the ability to go back and analyze may not be before the shift deadline.
How about an opinion on Goat, ika, and Zepher?
without going back and reviewing because i'm still on my phone: don't know, town, town.
to me, the fact he goes "dont know" about goat but towns me and zeph is just irking.

im going to glance thoguh and see if there was anything else kinda adressed to me that needs to be looked at or something in day shift. most of my votes on me just seem to be the countervote/wagon on goat and IJ(mollie) just shouting at me that im some scum....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by ika »

just for thoughts

Spoiler: the votes on me in last shift
In post 2596, ~Jordan` wrote:so i think the goat case is simply bad and that he's town
cant see how hiplop is "cleared"
and will join the ika wagon until further notice
vote ika

not happy
sheep vote
In post 2598, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 2596, ~Jordan` wrote: cant see how hiplop is "cleared"
Using the fact he is a neighbour as his reasons for disbeliving zorestor's claim of neighbouriser.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika
sheep vote
In post 2622, The Goat wrote:
In post 2574, ika wrote:VOTE: goat

got work in a few so putting this here
Okay...so let me get this straight; early in the game, you get into a debate with B&B about FOS and voting, and why suspicion is alluded to without voting, and so on...

...and then you just drop a vote on me and disappear?

You only even mentioned my name one other time during the entire game, when someone else had me on a list.

You can accuse me of a self-preservation vote if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure you did it first.

vote ika
yes i would accuse of self preservation vote b/c i have actualy gave more contentent in long run
In post 2646, The Goat wrote:
In post 2644, ~Jordan` wrote:do some friggin scumhunting
Fine. If you're not willing to do the information thing, then I suggest we lynch ika.

unvote, vote ika
back to me

really most of my votes on me come out of sheep, same could be argued for goat really, but seeing how this is going ot be. I'm willing to go third wheel and do

vote goodmorning

if anything i rather see my own lynch happen before goats b/c if goat does flip town we are left with even less info. however if we flip me or gm and gm flips town (i will flip town), we have a smaller pool of people to look into for scums b/c by the rules there is at least one scum over here

for other things that were adressed to me atm:

brian: i think zort had no fakeclaim at that time, serne did though (think PV pointed it out), most of this is off memory though

jordan: what will your new reads be after i show town? your looks quite odd of a question overall

zneck: you kinda answered the question, i was looking at it in terms of the lovers you think its unlikely (along with many others), but i just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. consider it a constant irking thing right now to me. also if you think im scum why are you not voting me?

tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.

My suggestion is brain should vig in his shift and lynch from ours to gether most info.

I still dont trust goat 100%, nor do i trust the lovers. But if all 3 are towns i would look into maybe 14.5? I havent looked back on isos or anything yet really b/c of stress and rl (and a small part of also just lazy)
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

Aronis
Dry-fit
goodmorning
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx

Episode 4, Shift C.7 (Day), VC 2ika (5) - Infinite Jesters, ~Jordan', FourteenPointFive, The Goat, Brian Skies
The Goat (3) - xRECKONERx, hiplop, PeregrineV
goodmorning (2) - Aronis, ika
hiplop (1) - Dry-fit
MrZepher (1) - goodmorning

Not Voting (3): Zdenek, Svenskt Stål, MrZepher

With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-02 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-04 23:00:00).
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:31 am

Post by goodmorning »

@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

And
your
sheep vote isn't even sheeping anyone who looks remotely Townish other than Sven. Look at the other people who've shown support: Jesters, MrZ, Aronis?????

I'll admit I haven't been as present as maybe I should be, but seriously. My wagon is full of awful people. Look at your life, look at your choices.

Also:
In post 2666, ika wrote:tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right? That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.
So yes, you're technically right that our group has a slightly better random chance of hitting Scum (14.29% vs. 12.5%), but it's not really that significant.

Now, the only reason I can see for lynching out of Day instead of Night is that even if we hit Town (as is likely), the Scum then will have to even out the shifts. When the Scum even out the shifts, they will have to stay on different shifts. This (practically speaking) means that either they have to move around many people (to hide themselves) and waste their time coming up with these lists, OR that they will have to confirm a Townie (by moving him to the opposite shift).

Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary. And

Vote: Aronis

My focus right now is going to be on checking early distributions to see what I can narrow down.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:11 am

Post by goodmorning »

By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

The only thing the analysis really told me was that there is at least one Scum in the shift opposite Serene, that is {Aronis, Dry-fit, 14.5, hiplop, me, Pere, Goat, Reck}. This is remarkably similar to the current Day shift and therefore not particularly useful.
Analysis would probably be more helpful in later stages, if the game gets that far.

Trying to solve by gamebreaking rather than scumhunting is interesting. Brian should maybe shoot Zepher.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:54 am

Post by ika »

In post 2668, goodmorning wrote:@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

i never really bitched about it i accualy found it amusing how many sheep, same thing happened with goat overall so really the point is moot, if ppl want to sheep my wagon then they are more then welcome to.

And
your
sheep vote isn't even sheeping anyone who looks remotely Townish other than Sven. Look at the other people who've shown support: Jesters, MrZ, Aronis?????

seven/jesters are supposive lovers, MRz i have as town, arnaronis is from our shift and they are not voting you atm (besides arnois)

I'll admit I haven't been as present as maybe I should be, but seriously. My wagon is full of awful people. Look at your life, look at your choices.

so the 2 of us currently voting you are awful people?

Also:
In post 2666, ika wrote:tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right?
That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.

ummmmm wut? who said that? assuming this is true how do you know that? also, if there is indeed 2 left then all that needs to happen is lynch one of the 2 and we win by white flag

So yes, you're technically right that our group has a slightly better random chance of hitting Scum (14.29% vs. 12.5%), but it's not really that significant.

we get it wrong we can have reck send brain over here or continue to look into the pool (if its not too late for him to change it) but even if we hit wrong it makes our possibility of finding scums in ours easier.

Now, the only reason I can see for lynching out of Day instead of Night is that even if we hit Town (as is likely), the Scum then will have to even out the shifts. When the Scum even out the shifts, they will have to stay on different shifts. This (practically speaking) means that either they have to move around many people (to hide themselves) and waste their time coming up with these lists, OR that they will have to confirm a Townie (by moving him to the opposite shift).

again, ours is smaller atm, if they have to even it out they just cram a bunch of people over here. Lynching from day shift if im looking at it correctly will merly just even it out and then we are back to quare one

Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary.

and i said i would also be fine going down, i just want the lynch in our shift looking back, it benifits scums more it seems like then town to do a day shift lynch

And

Vote: Aronis

My focus right now is going to be on checking early distributions to see what I can narrow down.

have fun if i get time i will prob do same
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 am

Post by ika »

In post 2669, goodmorning wrote:By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

The only thing the analysis really told me was that there is at least one Scum in the shift opposite Serene, that is {Aronis, Dry-fit, 14.5, hiplop, me, Pere, Goat, Reck}. This is remarkably similar to the current Day shift and therefore not particularly useful.
Analysis would probably be more helpful in later stages, if the game gets that far.

Trying to solve by gamebreaking rather than scumhunting is interesting. Brian should maybe shoot Zepher.
Why zephar?

how about everyon suggest a target(s) for biran to shoot if we are going with this plan. Persoanlly i want to see jordan shot the most, but i could also see goat shot too just to clear the night vs day votings
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:15 am

Post by ika »

i still would like to hear where you got the "2 scums exist" btw cus if thats the case we should just go though the entiriety of our shift to find one and then win via white-flag
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2670, ika wrote:
In post 2668, goodmorning wrote:@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

i never really bitched about it i accualy found it amusing how many sheep, same thing happened with goat overall so really the point is moot, if ppl want to sheep my wagon then they are more then welcome to.

And
your

seven/jesters are supposive lovers, MRz i have as town, arnaronis is from our shift and they are not voting you atm (besides arnois)

so the 2 of us currently voting you are awful people?
If you want to limit the definition of "wagon" to "only people who are voting right now" then you're being silly.
And, as I was talking to you, I was talking
about
that whole list from earlier.
Lovers don't necessarily have to be Town.
How in the hell do you think MrZ is Town?
What does Aronis being from this shift have to do with anything?
Also:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right?
That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.

ummmmm wut? who said that? assuming this is true how do you know that? also, if there is indeed 2 left then all that needs to happen is lynch one of the 2 and we win by white flag
Someone said it was likely, I thought, and someone I trusted in that arena (Venmar maybe?). I'm not that interested in looking for it though.
With the White Flag I would personally be inclined to believe there were originally 5 or even 6.

we get it wrong we can have reck send brain over here or continue to look into the pool (if its not too late for him to change it) but even if we hit wrong it makes our possibility of finding scums in ours easier.
PoE via deaths is kinda shitty.

again, ours is smaller atm, if they have to even it out they just cram a bunch of people over here. Lynching from day shift if im looking at it correctly will merly just even it out and then we are back to quare one
Then why were you all for Brian Vigging from the other shift?
In post 2671, ika wrote:
In post 2669, goodmorning wrote:By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

Why zephar?

how about everyon suggest a target(s) for biran to shoot if we are going with this plan. Persoanlly i want to see jordan shot the most, but i could also see goat shot too just to clear the night vs day votings
Because I think he's Scum.

The thing about Jordan is that apparently he's Psyche, and that sort of behaviour is par for the course from that front.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:59 am

Post by hiplop »

anyone else having very weird site problems? can only sign in occasionally.

anyways: goats self vote, and general posts about his wagon just SCREAM town to me. Venmars PoE case still makes sense, but I think it may have been more of a coincidence now.

Ika also seems town to me, i kind of feel a lot like him. Not sure how he is in other games, but I think his posting style makes him an easy wagon to jump on, as well as his sort of apathetic tone. I definitely am not in favour of this lynch.

However, a new suspect has come into the limelight, i think. Goodmorning seems desperate as FUCK to not die, and is OMGUSing everyone who is suspicious of him. All her posts seem like they have a plan to them; as if someone in a QT is telling her the best way to act.

because of this, UNVOTE: VOTE: goodmorning
third best scummer of all time

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”