Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 849, Majiffy wrote:Scums
Doduo, LC, ZZZX, Mastin, Saki

Others
BPC, Titus, Vezok, MTD, GG, Pere, PN, Bulba, Wicked, BC

Mollie I have no town reads help sort the non-scums.

And no, we're not discussing my scum reads.

Your scum read sucks.

Mastin/Saki/Doduo/me are like confirmed town
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 838, pirate mollie wrote:sorry, I couldn't resist

I have been trying to figure out a way to work belly button lint for awhile
I was going to post an image of Courtney Love but then I realized that I don't feel like puking right now....
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

Titus you are either not paying attention or scum trying to lynch us

Which is it?
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:41 am

Lynch Vezok* not us lol
There is only Us
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 850, ZZZX wrote:Your scum read sucks.

Mastin/Saki/Doduo/me are like confirmed town
Yeah, no.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 833, vezokpiraka wrote:@titus: no sane person who read the thread would think I or pn are scum
PN isn't scum. You are playing like scum so I vote you. Unless I missed a neon mason claim, fuck off not being bullied.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 840, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:what the heck is belly button lint, is it edible.

did you invent it?
In post 815, Majiffy wrote:Mastin are you finally ready to lynch the Doduo thing yet like I tried to 20 pages ago?
aha but your allegiance, you wanted me to vote mastin a couple of pages ago, so after mastin finished his fandango and came around on a townread on you, you let go of your read on him. i mean you guys jumped off each other after a monster wall of text by mastin that very little people read? eeeeek :C
Hence why I left s v s as an open possibility...mastin leans town to me though. Just look at house Party and then here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, pirate mollie wrote:now I remember why I was voting titus

VOTE: titus
Care to share with the rest of the class?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:52 am

First time here being a mason...never before in 60+ past games...a bafflingly obvious one, at that. I WKed too transparently, my bad!!

Vezok is mason buddy.

lol we're both highly unlikely NKs in normal game scenarios, so scum won't kill us early on
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 am

I've never WKed so hard, it is irresistible

Like a mother hen taking enemies out to the shed
There is only Us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Unvote

God damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I confirm what PN said.

unvote
vote titus

We were pretty obvious as being masons. I think you are scum who tried to push for that.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 711, Doduo wrote:for example i am reading just about nobody as town right now
This looks town to me. I don't really have any interest in lynching Doduo in the near future after that stream of posts.
In post 731, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:and vezok is still the towniest of all, even townier than mastin
Wrong, try again. Although you guys basically cant be scum together. So -shrug-, Im willing to ignore both of you (mostly Vezok since I kind of think you are town). Random question: are you a neighbor? You can answer this mostly honestly and in the form of a yes/no, that'd be great.
In post 732, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I WANNA VOTE REALLY BAD SO HELP ME GOD BUT IM PROBLY WRONG THIS IS TINFOIL MAXAMILLION

Titus
I have no interest in a Titus wagon right now. Granted, I haven't seen her making terrible points against me in the last few Days and its possible that when she gets around to reposting them, I will want to vote the crap out of her. But not now. Titus is being given a 2nd chance to town it up. Now...I will say that I may be coming around to Majiffy scum. Maybe mastin is getting into my head or her wailing encouraged me to pay more attention to Majiffy's posts which I succinctly found dubious. Be it what it may, I am sort of ok with wagoning Majiffy today. Also Im back to waffling on the cat, would plausibly vote them right now.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 am

In post 861, vezokpiraka wrote:We were pretty obvious as being masons. I think you are scum who tried to push for that.
Oh god damn it. My question about neighbors was sort of fishing for this answer w/o drawing it out all the way. But looks like thats out now. As a point of regard, can we NOT wagon Titus? Well ok let me finish catching up and I'll get back to you on the Titus wagon.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 am

We considered wagoning Majiffy, but Mollie's townread on him held us back. Consequently, we're not sure about mollie yet.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:02 am

In post 849, Majiffy wrote:And no, we're not discussing my scum reads.
but...

*bats eyelashes*
There is only Us
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:06 am

In post 735, Lying Cat wrote:Also beast and BPC get your asses in here before AP has to use you both as handpuppets.
Sup Sthar8. So I really don't get your post this game. I just sort of read them and I notice attempts at humor and I feel around to see if I can find where its coming from and ...I cant. Yes I know MS and Marquis post a lot of crap. The thing is .... Marquis's last few posts were actually pretty good? Certainly not on a level of "scum or may as well be, lynchdiefire.

I think you are the mafia, EN GARDE!!!
In post 736, BipolarChemist wrote:Aw guys like, how is ZZZX not scum? Like I just don't get it. He's scum right? ZZZX, you're scum right?
A+ post, would townread this again. I dont even care what people think about ZZZX, this post is town and it should feel town.

WE INTERRUPT THIS CATCHUP POST TO BRING YOU AN IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT: STOP TALKING ABOUT MASTIN's PAST SCUMGAMES. IT JUST CAUSES MASTIN TO GET TURNED ON AND STROKE HER EGO. AND IT ADDS NOTHING TO FIGURING OUT HER ALIGNMENT HERE. THANK YOU.

In post 743, mastin2 wrote:Majiffy might actually be town.
Mastin, don't confbias over this point, please.... Scum vote for scum. This would be the optimal bus-time anyways. Not that that is necessarily the case here (although I do sort of think Cat/Majiffy could be scum) but come on. Stop with this. Also you have my solemn promise as an intuitive-feeling-bullshitter that BPC is town here. I swear by that one.
In post 761, ZZZX wrote:Care to explain why I am scum? As far as I know I am town and I have 6 Carbons.
Hmmmmm. Normally I would consider this a townie thing to say. Im a bit conflicted because of my prior desire to test the whether ZZZX is organic or not with a simple flammability test, but...hm. If scum have fakeclaims, this could definitely come from scum. In fact, this is the sort of shit I intentionally post as scum when Im trying to soft flavor to no end. Could be town though. I GOT MY EYE ON YOU ZZZX, DONT THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 am

In post 764, Speedy Saki wrote:am I the only person that cares about this game? at page 31 and so many players have 40 posts and less. how do you expect anybody to read you like this?

also we have the most amount of posts in the game is that a good sign bad sign i dunno.
This probably should be lynched by D3 at the latest, but since everyone is like LOL LOOK AT THEIR CAREFREE POSTING MS IS ALWAYS A MISLYNCH they can wait until D3 and we can lynch mafia cat and mafia charizard first.
In post 767, mastin2 wrote:Overall, I'd say he's still in the scum heap, but not nearly as strongly as he was; the read needs time to develop.
Town. Probably. Anyhow I don't think Im extremely interested in lynching mastin right now.
bachelorette #1
Mastin: If you had a 1x Vig shot, who would you vig and why?
In post 770, Majiffy wrote:I'm still waiting for your slot to elaborate on why you decided to spam the early-game with a faked PR and then subsequently go MIA when I started firing in your direction.
Because they felt like it? TBH, thats probably why they did it. Not everything has a logical or good reason behind it.
In post 770, Majiffy wrote:We should lynch LC.
I know Snork and I would certainly love to do this in a meta-level OMGUS. (Also I think they could actually be scum1). I really didn't like their reaction to the whole Charizard/Gunsmith/Majiffy situation.

~Charizard posts to come after this post~
In post 785, Titus wrote:Mollie fucking obvtowned in #660 or she is scum with mastina. Period.
Ya my gut response to this reentry (and this sentence in particular) is that this is town-Titus which I like to think I am better at recognizing now that Ive met her in person.
In post 785, Titus wrote:you have to convince me you are town.
See and this is difficult because you are an extroverted thinker and my thinking is all generally introverted. You like to look at people's thought process for reads, I am more trying to sense motives behind posts. I don't know if I can explicitly do anything to convince you I'm town. It will be obvious down the line. The best I can do is loltunnel on scum and get it lynched Today : P.
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:ZZZX's reaction wasn't good either. Are you going to try and tell me that their reaction was good or that they didn't attempt to discredit what I said? Town should have easily been able to defend against my weak attack and probably could have even turned it around and made me look like I was scum. That didn't happen though.
Wow. Guys this is just scum. Holy shit.
In post 814, mastin2 wrote:(Also, basically hugely skimming Beast's posts, but...well. They haven't really been looking good to me. Quite the opposite, in fact.)
What is there to skim? He barely posts as it is. Also, can we stop focusing on Titus today? She could be scum, sure, but I think its unlikely enough that Id rather focus on other people right now.

Side note: dont think saki and Charizard are scum together.
In post 827, Titus wrote:I am thinking Majiffy Saki Vezok...GS as the scumteam.
: (
Ugh. Im really actually town though. I will freaking record a video of someone asking me if Im scum and me answering honestly and post it here for your benefit ; ). Titus what is your best townread right now?
In post 855, Titus wrote:Unless I missed a neon mason claim
Its only Neon if you can read between the lines. Which I think you are very straightforward, might miss. I picked up on it though and even tried to get PN to soft it to me : P
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:04 am

Confirmed Town: Vezok, PN
Town: Doduo
Leaning Town: Mastin, mollie, BPC
Would rather not lynch: PV, WickedDest, Titus
Majiffy: Majiffy
Would Lynch: MTD, Bulbazak, Charizard, ZZZX, Saki, Lying Cat

I dont feel great about calling a scumteam out right now but if I did it would probably look something like ZZZX, Saki, Charizard, Cat.

--

Spoiler: Confirmation bias
Ok, as much as I dislike meta, a (very) brief skim of Knight Errant makes me think this is not the same Charizard. Not a strong opinion, but its there.
Anyhow, Im reading him assuming hes *SFJ and I can kind of sort of see the posts coming from town. Gross, but could be.
In post 684, beastcharizard wrote:Your last post was horrible. "Lynch the guy who can't defend themselves!" Great plan.

Speedy Saki, I am glad you mentioned me. My ego was starting to get hurt because no one had said my name. <3
Pretty big misinterpretation of Snork's post and failure to understand Snork as a person. This doesn't really make Charizard scum though. I dislike the last bit mostly because I'd expect Charizard to not have expectations for people mentioning him because, as he admits, he is a nonpresence in the game.
In post 774, beastcharizard wrote:Post 132 really bugged me because that isn't always true. I know of scum who do dumb stuff just to preoccupy people with it so they don't think anything of the person or just think they person is a troll.
I think this is the hardest thing I can nail down in justification of a Charizard scumread. He DOES later admit that this is a bad point to make on ZZZX, so hm. I can tell that this doesn't fit in with the way BC thinks.
In post 777, beastcharizard wrote:Almost everything notscience does is not alignment indicative. He is one of those players who all but announce their alignment eventually though which is nice.
This is scary. This is charizard trying to show how useful he can be later on by soft-hinting that he will be able to read NS and this REALLY doesn't gel with my earlier impression of BC.
In post 796, beastcharizard wrote:Your play in general is scummy. You didn't even try to dispute what I just said, instead you tried to discredit it. You are using false logic to try and look like you are making good posts. That is how it is scummy.
Alright, I also dislike this post. ZZZX asks Charizard to explain his case and Charizrd retorts be saying that ZZZX is discrediting him. This is kind of hilarious cognitive dissonance since ZZZX merely asks for followup (rather than making a judgement on BC) and BC then goes off the wagon about how ZZZX is discrediting him and simultanesously saying that his case was INTENTIONALLY bad. So ya.

I get that Charizard is a very judgmental person and is hoping around droping scumreads like its going out of style, but I reaaally can't shake my paranoia on this little exchange....
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:ZZZX's reaction wasn't good either. Are you going to try and tell me that their reaction was good or that they didn't attempt to discredit what I said? Town should have easily been able to defend against my weak attack and probably could have even turned it around and made me look like I was scum. That didn't happen though.
Was ZZZX's reaction bad? He asked how what he said was scummy..That is not a discredit attempt. And given that BC admits that his point on ZZZX was bad, what on earth is he getting out of this? ZZZX is scum because ZZZX asked BC about his logic for what BPC admits is an illogicial read? Eh? Really?

In post 805, beastcharizard wrote:My attack was weak and everyone who reads it is going to know that. ZZZX didn't do anything to counter it though.
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Are you going to try and tell me that their reaction was good or that they didn't attempt to discredit what I said?
So which is it? Did ZZZX not do anything...or did he discredit you? I mean this is sort of a technicality push on my end, but I really don't get Charizard's perspective here. It feels really over done and then he goes on to wagon Doduo who is actually really fucking town this game.

~AP.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:07 am

In post 868, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:ZZZX is scum because ZZZX asked BC about his logic for what BPC admits is an illogicial read?
BC*, not BPC*
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 830, Titus wrote:Mastin, I don't see anything wrong with LC's posting at all.
It's not a matter of not seeing anything wrong. It's a matter of seeing something right. I need that.

(And I can buy Titus being town, btw. Not sold on it, of course, but I can at least
buy
it right now.)
In post 847, ZZZX wrote:He does look town but majiffy move looked.. weird enough.
Majiffy's felt weird the whole game, thus why he's not really left onto the positive side of null. He might be on his way there, circumstances depending; that read needs time to develop properly. Gun to head, though?
In post 849, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, LC, ZZZX, Mastin, Saki
Scum, that just so happens to be bussing a single scum partner this particular game. (LC.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 855, Titus wrote:Unless I missed a neon mason claim, fuck off not being bullied.
You kinda have, since basically every name who works well with Vezok (myself included) is saying the same thing, that he is town.

(Or, y'know, Perpetual Nonsense claimed actual mason with him. :/)
In post 862, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I don't really have any interest in lynching Doduo in the near future after that stream of posts.
I have no interest in a Titus wagon right now. Granted, I haven't seen her making terrible points against me in the last few Days and its possible that when she gets around to reposting them, I will want to vote the crap out of her. But not now. Titus is being given a 2nd chance to town it up. Now...I will say that I may be coming around to Majiffy scum. Maybe mastin is getting into my head or her wailing encouraged me to pay more attention to Majiffy's posts which I succinctly found dubious. Be it what it may, I am sort of ok with wagoning Majiffy today. Also Im back to waffling on the cat, would plausibly vote them right now.
Okay, AP's either blatantly sheeping/parotting me or just town. (Lean the latter since not all of these things are obvious.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 867, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Mastin: If you had a 1x Vig shot, who would you vig and why?
I'm not exactly the type of person to do well with vig shots (I kinda am much better at their opposite :P), but if I had one, it'd probably be on MTD.
-Though the read is slightly stale, he's been a fairly consistent scumread of mine.
-His vig would give the town a fairly great deal of info, regardless of it being town or scum.
-If he were to be town, he wouldn't be a player I'd particularly miss. (Whereas if I vigged a town-Jiffy, I'd feel incredibly bad.)
I picked up on it though and even tried to get PN to soft it to me : P
Was I the only one here who didn't pick up the mason claim and just, y'know, had them both as town because I was reading them as town? :?

(And, yeah, AP's def-town, here. He's too much in my head to be scum.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:24 am

Post by mastin2 »

I mean, basically the only dissonance is in ZX, who I fancy myself as being able to read fairly well, and think rather strongly to be town. It's not flashes of town scattered throughout; it's consistently showing town, with only flashes of scum to so much as give shadows of doubt.
My academy.
Agnigi
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 873, mastin2 wrote:I mean, basically the only dissonance is in ZX, who I fancy myself as being able to read fairly well, and think rather strongly to be town. It's not flashes of town scattered throughout; it's consistently showing town, with only flashes of scum to so much as give shadows of doubt.

Well I admit I always do some flashes of scum because of my ... Weird play style

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”