MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 13
Lady Lambdadelta - (6)
chamber, Untrod Tripod, Tim Howard, xRECKONERx, Zdenek, Cerulean
Venmar - (3)
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (2)
Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)
[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

Plum is V/la.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

whatever.

Vote: Venmar

My only play at this point, though he'll likely come and hammer me.

Tammy, if you and Empire are town, you're not as good at this game as you think you are.

If you're scum, that hammer on Kanye was nice, but you're burning a lot of town cred on this lynch, so -shrug-. People won't give you a free pass after this.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 10:39 am

Like for someone who supposedly thinks herself so good at reading me, are you shocked that the only time you can seem to get my lynched is when I'm town?

again, these comments are meaningless if you're scum, because then you've done a good job this game, but I can't help but feel you're town.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Tammy, please unvote Lambda and allow Venmar to vote his not-him wagon. You can pretty much vote for any reason you want but that looked like a reaction vote out of anger and I don't think that needs to happen.

Lambda, I'm pretty sure Cerulean could troll-hammer you while posting cat-pics and be called town at this point, accusing them of burning town cred by lynching your fairly apathetic slot is the silliest thing. I actually only have one problem with you right now, and it's that while you were completely unable to keep track of this game, you were able to post in the Vampire Mini I replaced you in that was going on at the same time and didn't seem to have trouble remembering to use your night action there.

I was going to suggest the two main wagonees shoould vote each other, I've decided that even if this is likely town on townn that might as well make the most of it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:52 am

Apathy is a bitch?

I actually felt like I had a handle on that game?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Lambda, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad at mafia would you say you are right now?
Would you say you are more or less useless then Venmar if Venmar is town?
Do you understand how mad I was at you when I found out you were being active town in another game while playing like shit here? It really, really irks me that I don't think you're scum right now because I'd really like you to be. Was it because you had people to fight with there and people were ignoring you here? There's apathetic and then there's the impression of kayne you were doing here to lurk through a full month of mafia play. You obviously have what you would consider a solid town core here, so what's been the holdup, seriously? I'm really asking if you're going to sink back into an apathetic lump if you do somehow survive today.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 pm

I have no plans to be apathetic about the rest of this game. I fell into apathy this game because of personal reasons. I don't expect you to understand why one game was easier for me to do than the other, and I don't feel the need to explain myself.

If you want my opinion on my total play this game, I'm somewhere around an 8, assuming 10 is very bad. If you want my opinion of RIGHT NOW, I'm probably around a 3 or 4, just because I still feel confused about this game and my absence hasn't given me solid reads -> flips to work with. I feel like I'm playing from fresh, so maybe after this day if I survive I'll have a better idea of where I stand.

I'll certainly be more USEFUL than Venmar, but that's a question you know I'll answer that way no matter what.

The fact of the matter is, I fully admit this game has been very weak for me, and my current explosion of content is certainly not able to "make up" for my total headspace disappearance on Day 1 and 2. It's just to get myself back in the game and do something good for the town.

So basically, if I'm alive tomorrow, here are my plans:

1) I'll certainly be using my ability tonight, and I'm not going to say on who because that's stupid.
2) I'm going to be updating my reads based on flips and giving myself the night to really start looking into situations and possible teams in my head.
3) I'm going to actively try and fight apathy in other players if I can.

I still am of the opinion that Flipping Awesome is scum, UT is scum, and I'm missing either 1 more or a serial killer. It doesn't seem to me that 14:3 is a good setup in this game, so I'm expecting 13:4 or 13:3:1.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:54 pm

And I'd very much like it if you'd give me a fucking break, especially given I've admitted on several posts that my play this game has been atrocious up until this day. I don't need extra fucking shame piled on top of me by you. Especially you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

#LeapofFaith

Vote:LLD
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 14
Lady Lambdadelta - (7)
chamber, Untrod Tripod, Tim Howard, xRECKONERx, Zdenek, Cerulean, Venmar
Venmar - (3)
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (1)
Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)
[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

Plum is V/LA.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DAY 3: Enjoi Rope!

N woke up from a nap. He'd had the strangest daydream. Like there'd been a week long eternal blackness, it was strange.

He walked into the kitchen to see a group of people standing around the dead body of Lady Lambdadelta. He'd seen so much death at this point he didn't even blink. "So, what was it this time?", he asked nonchalantly.

"Uh, she kept asking us if we enjoyed rope. It seemed like a threat", piped up one of the mob. Huh, that was actually a fairly decent reason N figured. "So, what was she?", he asked. His voice was bored, but I guess that's what a week long daydream does, eh?

Lady Lambdadelta who was an UncertainKitten Fangirl and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 3.

Deadline for night actions is 49 hours. Countdown:(expired on 2014-06-02 22:00:43)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Don't rant, buddy!

N had trouble sleeping. He didn't want to wake up to more bloodshed. He just couldn't do it.

Sadly, he did. He came across the dead body of chamber. People were mouring. How could they lose, what had been a very gallant attempt at a British accent, by chamber? Who would they rant to now? This was sick, and justice would be served.

chamber who was a Patrick Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 3.

~~
Day 4 will begin shortly.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 4, VC 0
Not voting - (11):
Shadoweh, Cerulean, Zdenek, Plum, Nobody Special, Venmar, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
17th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-16 22:30:45)

Plum is V/la.[/area]
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Vote: Venmar

We are making this happen today and I'm fucking pissed (mostly at myself).
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Here's where I am at right now:

Strongly Town: {Cerulean, Zdenek, Untrod Tripod, Nero Cain} - Based on interaction analysis with Kanye
Not entirely certain: {Shadoweh, xReckx, Tim Howard, Plum, NS} - I am thinking three town and two scum here
Scum: {Venmar}

I'm going to go through each of the players in the leftover pile soon. I think Venmar is scum especially after that hammer. I had specifically said I wanted to wait and discuss stuff so the timing of it was unwarranted.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Flipping, flip off. What did you and chamber talk about last night?
It's weird that the person who died is the only one who thought Nero was scum over Venmar. I would very much like to :JUSTICE: lynch Venmar off this mortal coil though.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:49 pm

I told Chamber I had concerns about you. He pretty much said that it was far more likely we were scum than you. He also said that Nero Cain being scum explains Cerulean's hammer (he was mostly scumreading Cerulean). He felt that the wagon analysis falls apart if Nero Cain is scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's about the same as what we were talking about the day before. What did you say to him seeing as you have Nero and Cerulean in your town-pile? I'm not going to polish my own towny button here but I find it quite fascinating that you can spout post walls about meta and link numerous games but can't figure out my alignment from posts like RE: anything said yesterday. (He didn't mention you were asking about me but I'd be a little biased in answering anyways)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:venmar
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

I told him that Tammy's play doesn't make any sense as scum and elaborated a bit going into how the way she caught Kanye after finding his initial posts off didn't seem like a bus and would have been unnecessary, and how calling me out and telling me that she wanted to nail down reads on me and Plessiez as we were two of the players she could read easily and work with felt town. Oh, he also said that Tammy knows Pless from offsite so Pless kill makes sense from Cerulean-scum (lol, I expect some good natured ribbing at Chamber from Tammy and Empire after the game ends).

We didn't discuss Nero Cain as much. My read on him is mostly by the way he feels when he pushes his reads. NY169 is a good example (he was one head of the KoreanBBQ hydra) and it is harder to explain why it feels town - basically gut feel.

As for you, I just need time. I've gotten solid reads on five players (Cerulean, Zdenek, UT, NeroCain, Venmar) and now I am going to sort the rest.

I still don't understand what you were referring to when you said LLD voters were different from Kanye voters or what your thought process was or how it related to anyone's affiliation. I know you explained it to Tammy but it wasn't clear even the third time what you meant.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:08 pm

But tell me why you are obviously town, Shadoweh.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Also, what do you mean by the "flip off" comment and where do you stand on your reads at the moment?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2321, Flipping Awesome wrote:Also, what do you mean by the "flip off" comment and where do you stand on your reads at the moment?
Flip off. Because you're Flipping? It's not funny when you make me explain the joke.

We've had like two months. I kind of think that's long enough to get an opinion instead of flip-flopping every day. Do you think I'm acting like the scum person who doesn't care who gets lynched and has plenty of naps or the town person who posts like they're bipolar? Do you think as scum I would care about arguing with you today seeing as Venmar might as well be getting speed-lynch powerbombed after yesterday's shenanigans? You're the person that I keep expecting to flip over dead who doesn't and instead the person with the scumreads I thought were weird who told you he thought you were scum flipped instead.

Well that and Tammy. But trying to vote Tammy would like, break my heart.

If it really needs to be said again, the way LLD's wagon ramped up felt exactly the same as the way every not-scum wagon revved up. Venmar's wagon on the other hand felt like a kind of its there thing. That's only really important if he's scum though, as hard as it is to pretend he hasn't flipped scum yet. They were certainly composed differently. Scumread-wise it seems like you agree with me that Reck + Tim Hortons = ew. (I might have also been slightly paranoid about chamber being third party but that didn't seem worth bringing up until many days later. I'm v good at paranoia.) You said earlier NS was likely town for his vote placement, so I'm not sure why you switched him to a scumread. And I'm still p sure on Plum (possibly more now) so we could in theory get along for another day or two.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(my rant buddy died so you're going to have to listen to my ramblings instead. I'm sure I can get up to 100 posts a day here too, I'm going for a personal record!)
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 pm

I didn't switch NS (or you) to a scumread. I said I wasn't entirely sure. I have both of you in a pile that I still need to develop solid reads on. I actually didn't change anything from my mega-wall, I still have the "extremely unlikely" category as strong town. Everybody else I need to sort. And yeah, I think NS is probably town (Plum too) but it is a weaker read that I wouldn't bank the game on (I would for Cerulean, Zdenek, UT, and Nero Cain) so he's not someone I'm going to put aside entirely.

I'm assuming you are talking about Chamber as your rant buddy. Is there anything else you want to talk about regarding your QT discussion?

Why do you expect me to get night killed (if that's what you mean by flip over)?

As for the actual night kills, I expected Cerulean, Sixty, or Chamber (in that order) to get nk'd based on reputation as well as being a threat to scum. Sixty and Chamber did get killed on N1 and N3. I felt Pless kill was expected based on his hard push on Kanye which made him obvtown upon Kanye's flip. Also, Tammy saying she could bounce thoughts off of him and me suggesting that Cerulean be protected means scum's best means of disrupting that was to kill Plessiez. Chamber kill I think it was due to him being obvtown but I wouldn't discount that it was meant to throw people off and start suspecting Nero Cain. I'm sure he had private QT's with quite a lot of people (including scum), and everyone was aware of what his reads were.

In , and , you spent a lot of time not taking a solid stance on either of the wagons. I still don't get what you mean in 2252 by this quote:
In post 2252, Shadoweh wrote:Honestly the main thing turning me off is how similar LLD's voters are to kayne's. (including my own vote. Which makes me wonder who the fuck im listening to that's wrong.
Can you clear it up?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”