Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

No, you're not making sense. Mastin is too much of a calculated thinker as either alignment for this to be anything but a ploy. Which I've been saying SINCE THE START OF THE GAME.

This game is Mastin deliberately trying to subvert her scum meta because of all the players that she's familiar with.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
You are home go drunk.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Majiffy: Are you sure you don't think you are a lyncher?
All of those last post make it seem like you just want to piss off everyone in the town.

Also more votes on titus please.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

BTW scum probably have daytalk.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
In post 944, Majiffy wrote:Doduo, Lying Cat, ZZZX, mastin2, Speedy Saki

All of these slots need to die.
You are home go drunk.
Went drunk yesterday probably won't go drunk today but am staying home.
In post 952, vezokpiraka wrote:@Majiffy: Are you sure you don't think you are a lyncher?
All of those last post make it seem like you just want to piss off everyone in the town.
Not my fault you're all idiots.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 950, Majiffy wrote:Mastin is too much of a calculated thinker as either alignment for this to be anything but a ploy.
What. Calculated thinker as scum, HECK yeah. I'm the master plotter, the chessmaster, the puppeteer, of games, a master planner when mafia. Though my play by necessity will require spontaneity, that falls under the tactics of dayplay rather than the strategy of the game, meaning they're just the specifics OF the bigger picture stuff.

When has my townplay EVER been calculated thinking? Like, I'll cook up gambits, but those are often made on a whim, and while thought out in detail once I have them enter my mind, are far from calculated in that they are littered with errors and things that I didn't think would happen and things not going to plans and such because my town self doesn't have the pieces my scum self does. I'll try to plan winning strategies in the home stretch for towns, but I suck at it and while I'll initiate the effort, it's often others I let finish it 'cause I kinda suck at grasping the details.

My townplay is the antithesis of calculated.
This game is Mastin deliberately trying to subvert her scum meta because of all the players that she's familiar with.
I'll fully admit, were I to be scum, I'd want to be playing like I am in this game. It's casual, it's relaxed, and I've felt like I've nailed everything about me yet have kept things far more healthy than they were before. I'd hope that this approach could get me to actually slip past the radars of players who have accuracy reading me. And I'd dream of a scummy for having pulled off a masterfully-crafted manipulation where this lightheartedness won me the game, and I played at that level. Alas, not this game. I dream of being able to pull this off as scum, but nope, not there yet. There's a difference between wanting to subvert a scum meta and actually managing to do so. It worked in L4D mainly because I was subverting my meta in ways that were on a grand scale: not my posts, but my approach to the game. Here, for me to be scum, I'd have to have subverted my meta on a subtle, minute, precise scale, via subverting my meta and hitting every single point of a town-me without hitting any point of a scuMastin.

Can near-guarantee you that I'll be at that level before the end of the year, but right now in this game, heck no.
In post 934, Majiffy wrote:Who are the scum driving it?
While it COULD be Duduo (in theory), well, I really didn't like your vote.

Coulda sworn there were more votes on Saki.
In post 943, Majiffy wrote:She's posturing to fucking distract.
Except none of what I talk about is distracting? I do side-notes, I push theories, but they always hold relevance to what I'm going on about. Like, I thought that a Saki wagon would be a scumdriven counterwagon to the LC wagon.
In post 947, PeregrineV wrote:Majiffy just got off the Lying Cat wagon, which you are on. Please explain "scum-driven".
You just succinctly said it better than I could. :P Hopping off the LC wagon, when the LC wagon isn't scumdriven and the sudden interest in lynching Saki seems to be distinctly scum-driven.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Stop talking about yourself mastin. I know you like to ego boost, but I don't want to read that you are a good scum player who (at least for me) obvtowns itself up.

BTW Me and Pn have a private topic here on the site and not a QT so I think the scum couldn't have co-ordinated during the outrage.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 955, mastin2 wrote:What. Calculated thinker as scum, HECK yeah. I'm the master plotter, the chessmaster, the puppeteer, of games, a master planner when mafia. Though my play by necessity will require spontaneity, that falls under the tactics of dayplay rather than the strategy of the game, meaning they're just the specifics OF the bigger picture stuff.

When has my townplay EVER been calculated thinking? Like, I'll cook up gambits, but those are often made on a whim, and while thought out in detail once I have them enter my mind, are far from calculated in that they are littered with errors and things that I didn't think would happen and things not going to plans and such because my town self doesn't have the pieces my scum self does. I'll try to plan winning strategies in the home stretch for towns, but I suck at it and while I'll initiate the effort, it's often others I let finish it 'cause I kinda suck at grasping the details.

My townplay is the antithesis of calculated.
Calculated insofar as you don't make this many dumb mistakes and poor plays in one day phase.
In post 955, mastin2 wrote:While it COULD be Duduo (in theory), well, I really didn't like your vote.

Coulda sworn there were more votes on Saki.
Like this fence-squatting bullshit.
In post 955, mastin2 wrote:
In post 947, PeregrineV wrote:Majiffy just got off the Lying Cat wagon, which you are on. Please explain "scum-driven".
You just succinctly said it better than I could. :P Hopping off the LC wagon, when the LC wagon isn't scumdriven and the sudden interest in lynching Saki seems to be distinctly scum-driven.
I was a motivating factor in that wagon even becoming viable.

So the fact that LC's isn't scum-driven and Saki's is... ?

Oh right, you're scum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 956, vezokpiraka wrote:the outrage.
I
KNEW
it was about tosser's ban!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 765, Antihero wrote:Lying Cat - 1 (Majiffy)
In post 790, Antihero wrote:Lying Cat - 1 (Majiffy)
In post 901, Antihero wrote:Lying Cat - 4 (Majiffy, Guilty Gunsmith, mastin2, MTD)
Weep woop weep woop Mastin Bullshit Detected! Weep woop weep woop!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Apparently my alignment changed when I switched from LC to Saki.

But also Mastin was scumreading me when I was pushing the LC wagon that she jumped on.

But the LC wagon wasn't scum-driven.

And the one vote Saki wagon is.

And uh

||
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 957, Majiffy wrote:Calculated insofar as you don't make this many dumb mistakes and poor plays in one day phase.
Uh-huh. Sure I don't.
In post 955, mastin2 wrote:While it COULD be Duduo (in theory), well, I really didn't like your vote.
There's no fence-sitting involved? Doduo's been a rock-solid townread of mine. The push on Saki placed a dent in Doduo, weakening the read slightly, to the point where while I still strongly believe Doduo to be town, I'm no longer absolutely sure of it.
I was a motivating factor in that wagon even becoming viable.
The only part you played in that wagon being viable is AP going, "Hey, Majiffy, you scumread LC, right?" and your vote having been there. (So saying you're a motivating factor in that wagon's viability is a MASSIVE exaggeration.) Yet you hopped off just as it was gaining steam, and...are still off. The wagon became viable, you hopping off of it reduces its viability. The players hopping onto it are clearly doing so with a town motive. The player who hopped off the wagon (i.e., you) hopped off...
...Why?

As I said. LC wagon towndriven, counterwagon scumdriven.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:08 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 960, Majiffy wrote:Apparently my alignment changed when I switched from LC to Saki.
Not exactly. You went from 'maybe scum, strongly thinking scum' into 'almost certainly scum'.
But also Mastin was scumreading me when I was pushing the LC wagon that she jumped on.
Yes. Explicitly. I actually had my read on you greatly weakened (to "might be town", even!) because of it, but the strong possibility of a weak bus overrides that.

Because what have you done to push LC's lynch other than having placed your vote down? Aside from maybe a one-liner about "Read LC's iso"? Where's the case, the push, the drive to lynch LC? Where's the strong cases being raised up? Things townJiffy does. Things even a scum Majiffy will do, but on town players. Things that you've done for some players...but not LC.
But the LC wagon wasn't scum-driven.
Yes. Because your vote on LC was a throwaway vote (see above), the first on the wagon and with no effort to have it gain traction. You created the wagon; you've done nothing to
DRIVE
the wagon.
And still thinking yes. Because you weren't the first voter. You have put effort into it. You have raised points about Saki. You have been pushing them. You've been driving Saki, and even made it into a counterwagon to LC.
My academy.
Agnigi
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 961, mastin2 wrote:
In post 957, Majiffy wrote:Calculated insofar as you don't make this many dumb mistakes and poor plays in one day phase.
Uh-huh. Sure I don't.
This is a scum response people.

In post 961, mastin2 wrote:
There's no fence-sitting involved? Doduo's been a rock-solid townread of mine. The push on Saki placed a dent in Doduo, weakening the read slightly, to the point where while I still strongly believe Doduo to be town, I'm no longer absolutely sure of it.
I was talking about your back-and-forth on me. I'm scum when I'm disagreeing with you, but when you want my vote or cooperation you start treating me like town. It's scum play that betrays your lack of an honest inner narrative.
In post 961, mastin2 wrote:The only part you played in that wagon being viable is AP going, "Hey, Majiffy, you scumread LC, right?" and your vote having been there. (So saying you're a motivating factor in that wagon's viability is a MASSIVE exaggeration.) Yet you hopped off just as it was gaining steam, and...are still off. The wagon became viable, you hopping off of it reduces its viability. The players hopping onto it are clearly doing so with a town motive. The player who hopped off the wagon (i.e., you) hopped off...
...Why?

As I said. LC wagon towndriven, counterwagon scumdriven.
If I hadn't hopped on LC I doubt anyone would have had their attention drawn to the posts in question that made the wagon happen. And the wagon had been stagnating, I wasn't hopping off "as it was gaining steam".

||
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Ya so we aren't lynching mastin ever btw.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:11 am

In post 960, Majiffy wrote:But the LC wagon wasn't scum-driven.

And uh
Get over it.

If you are town stop fretting over something that is wrong and doens't matter.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 962, mastin2 wrote:Because what have you done to push LC's lynch other than having placed your vote down? Aside from maybe a one-liner about "Read LC's iso"? Where's the case, the push, the drive to lynch LC? Where's the strong cases being raised up? Things townJiffy does. Things even a scum Majiffy will do, but on town players. Things that you've done for some players...but not LC.
"Things Majiffy does as either alignment, shockingly missing! How scummy!"
In post 962, mastin2 wrote:and even made it into a counterwagon to LC.
Watch out for that one-vote counterwagon! Scary shit!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 964, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ya so we aren't lynching mastin ever btw.
MASTIN IS FUCKING SCUM I CANNOT SAY IT ANY BIGGER OR BOLDER OR LOUDER
OR MORE UNDERLINED.

Jesus fuck!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

You know when Mollie pegs me as scum really early in a game sometimes and I spend the rest of the game twisting her words and trying to smear mud on her until I get the chance to nightkill her?

THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON HERE EXCEPT I AM THE MOLLIE AND MASTIN IS THE JIFFY

||
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:14 am

You know Majiffy you are starting to look like -my- scumgame >.>
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

Fuck it I'm going on autolurker mode until I get killed.

Do whatever the hell you want.

||
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:18 am

Its outward intuitive perceiving gone wild.

Like suddenly everything is scummy with a dash of "omg no one will listen to me, Imma cry in the corner" and a sprinkle of omgus and discrediting but in a scummy way that I cant quite qualify.

seriously. Thats me. As scum. Exactly what you are doing.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

quack

||
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 am

Can we all do a team building exercise?

Lets lynch our favorite reason for lynching the scum cat and then vote them.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 am

list*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”