Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Antihero »

a short treatise on how depressed i am about this game

hello, fellow players of NY 173. i'm antihero and i royally screwed up this game. i should have about half the post count i do now and, up to now, my reads have been liquid shit. i completely failed as a townie this game.

i tried remedying this problem by posting less. this only made the game stall and has gotten us nowhere. i'm still sitting, festering in this feces-filled cesspool of null reads. by now, i'm so far down this bullshit rabbit hole that, in my current mental state, i could be talked into lynching literally anybody on this playerlist.

with no townreads and with beastcharizard gone, i don't think i can go on.

i'm the other mason.

really, this is for the best. giving the remaining town PR an almost guaranteed night and forcing the SK/mafia to WIFOM on whether or not to stack kills is the best think i can do for town at this point because, in terms of day play, i've been a complete sack of crap. i figure that the town PR is a cop (which gives him an extra investigation) or a doc (the kills might fail anyway). also, if i wait any longer, i risk a scum counterclaim, and i do NOT have the energy to deal with that.

-antihero

tl:dr;

p.edit: i'm sorry titus. i've been in the funk for a while and i just haven't been able to snap myself out of it. i'm just out of energy and out of morale. and me dying would probably help town's chances of winning.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Antihero »

dear Cho and lady with infinity as her avatar,

you two have done nothing so far. i know you two are probably great people who lead very busy lives, but you knew when you signed up for this game that you had to do some reading and catching up. please do it.
your failure to do so is forcing us to make a read based on nothing

understand this: if you are town, you are letting scum have free mislynches.

i don't care how long your catchup post is. just please do something that can be read. if you're town,
show us

dear zmuffinman,

hey. i know i haven't been exactly trusting of your slot. but, regardless of your alignment, i think you're a pretty smart guy and i really need your help right now.
you seem to have built townreads on a lot of players. pick out your strongest ones (what you would call your "townbloc") and please give me a quick blurb about why they're town.
i'm going to attempt to use that as a starting point for rebuilding my reads (which are in absolute shambles right now).

thanks in advance.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Antihero »

addendum to Cho,

In post 1562, Cho wrote:I just realized that I only trust Katarina LeBlanc and zMuffinMan as my townreads. Yet neither of them are voting. Granted, Katarina LeBlanc is absent, but...

UNVOTE:

I'm feeling quite apathetic at the moment. Don't lynch me or my townreads.
this actually has a glimmer of town in it. please give me more.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Damn it, I was hoping that could eventually clear someone I didn't already think was town :(

Iago
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Natirasha »

Beep boop rebooting
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

Antihero, what the fuck? Really...I just said you essentially had an ic and you fucking do that. I want the real mason to keep quiet.

Can we talk about Twisted? Based solely on wagon position he looks good to be a scumbus at the end.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1605, Titus wrote:Antihero, what the fuck? Really...I just said you essentially had an ic and you fucking do that. I want the real mason to keep quiet.
you can't hear me, but i gave a really dry laugh to this, titus (i just couldn't express it well with just text)

your catchup may make me happy again, titus.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1605, Titus wrote:Can we talk about Twisted? Based solely on wagon position he looks good to be a scumbus at the end.
yep, twisted is in the muddled middle.

recently it seems like he's kind of all over the place in terms of reads, so i'd kind of like them to touch base with us about overall reads.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

Sure thing.

Cho - town, believe it or not
Titus - null
Lords of the Unreal - town
Turkish Van - scum?
Antihero - mason
Kublai Khan - town?
Lemniscate - scum
jbomber732 - town
zMuffinMan - town

That's just from me, Jafar seems to be taking an extended vacation or something. I might bother him at some point.

Iago
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

antihero wrote:i think you're a pretty smart guy
LAL
antihero wrote:pick out your strongest ones (what you would call your "townbloc") and please give me a quick blurb about why they're town
it's on my to-do list for after sleep when i start forcing myself to get back into mafia again and write words and cool stuff that people like reading. or something
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Talking stuff over w/ PA. I'm kinda more inclined to sheep Khan, but want her input before I do it.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Antihero »

you guys honestly think khan is the most sheep-worthy person at this point?

i'd kind of like to know why.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 4.03

Lemniscate (3) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, zMuffinMan
Turkish Van (2) - Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
Kublai Khan (1) - Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van

Not Voting (3) - jbomber732, Titus, Cho

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Prodded Lemniscate and Kublai Khan.

Deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm still reading. I don't know why the Lemniscate wagon is crawling. I'd switch to a Cho wagon, but my vote would stagnate just as much there.

Everyone seems to be waiting on someone else to lead them. This is bad/lazy town.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Twisted advice

We are talking about him if we are waiting for a leader.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1613, Kublai Khan wrote:Everyone seems to be waiting on someone else to lead them. This is bad/lazy town.
i'm waiting on the null posters (which is pretty much everybody) to actually post something that can be used to determine alignment.

like a reads list.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Dunno what Titus is on about.

I'm just waiting for Lemniscate to be lynched.

Iago
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Lemniscate »

I'm here. Just got prodded. What exactly do you want from me? I really dislike the idea of being the leading wagon, and working my ass off to help create cases and be active, only to get lynched for my efforts. I'd really rather not. So if you're going to lynch me, just do it already. I'm VT, I've already claimed, there's nothing left to do here. If you want to work together and you want my help in pursuing other candidates and actually finding scum, great, I'll gladly help, but get your votes off of me and actually do some work yourself. Putting your vote on an inactive girl who hasn't really played much this game and having that as your leading lynch, shows just how terrible the town play here is. Scum could literally sit back and do nothing, and just let the town lynch themselves. Which is why I'm certain they are doing.

Kahn is so ridiculously scum, it's incredible. The leader part that you kiss his ass with, is also incredible. If you're going to sheep the scum, then you mind as well just end this game now. Otherwise get your own head out of your ass and play the game. Stop complaining that nobody else is playing, because look at the results. You're vote is on me, and the only thing you can say is, I'm "lurking." Which is incredible, as well. Obviously, me and Cho are not the only ones not really playing here.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

I will do a reads list tomorrow when I am not tired, lazy and bored.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1617, Lemniscate wrote:Kahn is so ridiculously scum, it's incredible. The leader part that you kiss his ass with, is also incredible. If you're going to sheep the scum, then you mind as well just end this game now. Otherwise get your own head out of your ass and play the game. Stop complaining that nobody else is playing, because look at the results. You're vote is on me, and the only thing you can say is, I'm "lurking." Which is incredible, as well. Obviously, me and Cho are not the only ones not really playing here.
I don't even know who you're addressing...
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1617, Lemniscate wrote:I'm here. Just got prodded. What exactly do you want from me? I really dislike the idea of being the leading wagon, and working my ass off to help create cases and be active, only to get lynched for my efforts. I'd really rather not. So if you're going to lynch me, just do it already. I'm VT, I've already claimed, there's nothing left to do here. If you want to work together and you want my help in pursuing other candidates and actually finding scum, great, I'll gladly help, but get your votes off of me and actually do some work yourself. Putting your vote on an inactive girl who hasn't really played much this game and having that as your leading lynch, shows just how terrible the town play here is. Scum could literally sit back and do nothing, and just let the town lynch themselves. Which is why I'm certain they are doing.

Kahn is so ridiculously scum, it's incredible. The leader part that you kiss his ass with, is also incredible. If you're going to sheep the scum, then you mind as well just end this game now. Otherwise get your own head out of your ass and play the game. Stop complaining that nobody else is playing, because look at the results. You're vote is on me, and the only thing you can say is, I'm "lurking." Which is incredible, as well. Obviously, me and Cho are not the only ones not really playing here.
Within the inactives, I would lynch Cho over you any day. I don't think notty was town.

i can buy your story of not wanting to spend too much time on a game where you're going to die anyway (been there myself). but please try. who are your other reads besides khan?
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Cho »

I'm back. Thanks for waiting up, although I think that's due more to inactivity than to any desires to let me get caught up.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Cho »

Tackling the whole 65 pages seems a bit ridiculous at this point, so I'll be starting from , the votecount in which Guzame's replacement request was first noted.

Arden

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1615, Antihero wrote:
In post 1613, Kublai Khan wrote:Everyone seems to be waiting on someone else to lead them. This is bad/lazy town.
i'm waiting on the null posters (which is pretty much everybody) to actually post something that can be used to determine alignment.

like a reads list.
That's not happening until I am able to interact with people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1616, Twisted Advice wrote:Dunno what Titus is on about.

I'm just waiting for Lemniscate to be lynched.

Iago
Your position on the wagon is an ideal bus vote. Many of the other day 1 posters are dead. No one wanted to engage when I suggested we talk about you. So I voted you. No engagement. So fuck yeah, my gut screams you are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”