ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1049, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I dislike ZZZX's answer about why he isn't voting. Mostly that he focused specifically on why he isn't voting Charizard rather than explaining why he isn't doing anything with his vote in a more general sense.

But Im probably confirmation biasing at this point.

Snorkel and I officially agree that Titus is town, so if we could not lynch any of these people Today:

PN, Vezok, mastin2, PV, Titus, Doduo, BPC, Mollie***. that'd be fantastic.
YOU asked me why I am not voting charazard?
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Yes I did. Snd instead of giving me insight into what you are doing with your vote (nothing) you gave me some really throwaway reasons for not voting Charizard: "Well BC -could- be scum, but Im usually wrong when I think this"
Typically your opinion on the gamestate as a whole should also impact whether or not you want to vote Charizard. The singlemindedness of the response could just be a personality thing, but it also doesn't feel like something a townie who was genuinely unsure what to do with their vote would say.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1051, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Yes I did. Snd instead of giving me insight into what you are doing with your vote (nothing) you gave me some really throwaway reasons for not voting Charizard: "Well BC -could- be scum, but Im usually wrong when I think this"
Typically your opinion on the gamestate as a whole should also impact whether or not you want to vote Charizard. The singlemindedness of the response could just be a personality thing, but it also doesn't feel like something a townie who was genuinely unsure what to do with their vote would say.
That post doesnt make any sense

You asked me WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC

so I told you WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC

and now you are tunneling me for telling you only WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC?

also saying somethings in your fancy english won't help you when I have read it to see its just some bs that was put together with the hopes on confusing me

god you are driving me insane

Vote Guilty Gunsmith

You are annoyingly weird.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1050, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1049, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I dislike ZZZX's answer about why he isn't voting. Mostly that he focused specifically on why he isn't voting Charizard rather than explaining why he isn't doing anything with his vote in a more general sense.

Snorkel and I officially agree that Titus is town, so if we could not lynch any of these people Today:

In post 1051, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Yes I did.
Snd instead of giving me insight into what you are doing with your vote (nothing)
you gave me some really throwaway reasons for not voting Charizard: "Well BC -could- be scum, but Im usually wrong when I think this"

bold is contraction

italic is pure bs
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 am

TIL weird and annoying = scum :P

Also I FOUND A TELL FOR MTD :mrgreen:

Will explain momentarily.

AP I agree with your do not lynch list mostly. Also beast is town. Stop being a nub.

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1054, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:TIL weird and annoying = scum :P

Also I FOUND A TELL FOR MTD :mrgreen:

Will explain momentarily.

AP I agree with your do not lynch list mostly. Also beast is town. Stop being a nub.

- Snork

Really? Ignoring me?
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:08 am

Ignoring you? Was there something I specifically needed to respond to?

- Snork
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 am

If it wasn't clear enough from when I said I am doing ISOs right now...

I'm doing ISOs right now.

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1053, ZZZX wrote:

Yes I did.
Snd instead of giving me insight into what you are doing with your vote (nothing)
you gave me some really throwaway reasons for not voting Charizard: "Well BC -could- be scum, but Im usually wrong when I think this"

bold is contraction

italic is pure bs
In post 1052, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1051, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Yes I did. Snd instead of giving me insight into what you are doing with your vote (nothing) you gave me some really throwaway reasons for not voting Charizard: "Well BC -could- be scum, but Im usually wrong when I think this"
That post doesnt make any sense

You asked me WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC

so I told you WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC

and now you are tunneling me for telling you only WHY AM I NOT VOTING BC?

also saying somethings in your fancy english won't help you when I have read it to see its just some bs that was put together with the hopes on confusing me

god you are driving me insane

Vote Guilty Gunsmith

You are annoyingly weird.

Ain't the snork I knew from 322 so far you are.

P-edit: Fine.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 am

Ok Yoda. You've been having a conversation with AP while I'm posting my conclusions from ISOs. Get it straight.

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1059, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ok Yoda. You've been having a conversation with AP while I'm posting my conclusions from ISOs. Get it straight.

- Snork

I

freaking

hate

hydras....

(Unless they contain metalsonic because I can know his posting from a freaking mile)

oh and AP should try signing his posts ina while.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 am

Yes I did.

bold is contraction

italic is pure bs
The bold is me agreeing with you (that I DID ask you about your lack of BC vote specifically) and then me summarizing your provided reasons for not voting BC. Your English teacher may give you A's, but Im giving you a B for "Better up your scumgame next time" cause there is no contradiction there and its pretty clear you are making no effort to understand my post at all before painting it scummy.

The italics part of my quote is me explaining why I didn't like your response. I guess I don't have a good answer as to WHY its not BS since that is mostly what I feel -I- would do in your situation as town if I were asked to explain my vote.

!Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1061, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Yes I did.

bold is contraction

italic is pure bs
The bold is me agreeing with you (that I DID ask you about your lack of BC vote specifically) and then me summarizing your provided reasons for not voting BC. Your English teacher may give you A's, but Im giving you a B for "Better up your scumgame next time" cause there is no contradiction there and its pretty clear you are making no effort to understand my post at all before painting it scummy.

The italics part of my quote is me explaining why I didn't like your response. I guess I don't have a good answer as to WHY its not BS since that is mostly what I feel -I- would do in your situation as town if I were asked to explain my vote.

!Snork
What does the freaking
instead you
imply then?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 am

Post by ZZZX »

and my As are from exams that are universal and the results are basically approved all around the world atm. But that has nothing to do with this.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 am

Post by ZZZX »

How can both heads agree on this clear wording that SHOWS that you are wrong...
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Snork »

We're never wrong.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1065, Snork wrote:We're never wrong.
I just proved it.

When I arrogently say it is wrong then

IT IS WRONG

oh and I am now convinced my vote is in the right place. ...
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I think I found something from this back and forth of GG and ZZZX.

To the mason PT
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 am

In post 1065, Snork wrote:We're never wrong.
This was a joke.

And I don't even know what you're talking about. What are you saying is wrong?

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1062, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1061, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Yes I did.

bold is contraction

italic is pure bs

!Snork
What does the freaking
instead you
imply then?

Read those two quotes OUT LOUD

EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THEM

Let me show you how its read....

WARNING: THIS SPOILER WILL RUIN YOUR IQ,HEALTH,CARPIT,BESTFRIENDS.

Spoiler:
I told you to explain why you are not voting BC but you instead explain why you are not voting BC. Oh Scummy play dodge question much scum.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 am

ffs that was AP. And I don't understand what you are confused about. He asked for solid reasoning and you gave fluffy reasons, if I am reading this right. He's not saying you're scum for answering his question. He's saying you're scum for answering his question badly.

If you're not scum, you're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. You're arguing (bad) semantics and making distractions. This makes you very likely scum and I agree with AP about it.

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1070, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:ffs that was AP. And I don't understand what you are confused about. He asked for solid reasoning and you gave fluffy reasons, if I am reading this right. He's not saying you're scum for answering his question. He's saying you're scum for answering his question badly.

If you're not scum, you're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. You're arguing (bad) semantics and making distractions. This makes you very likely scum and I agree with AP about it.

- Snork
Whatever. What I am saying is totally valid and my vote is where it belongs. I will go watch a movie or two and get a better mood before analyzing all this stuff again... I stand where I believe I am right. I will not backdown because I am scum read because I know I am town and I know that making my self wo go scum read and lynched for exposing scum is always worth it.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:39 am

In post 1069, ZZZX wrote:I told you to explain why you are not voting BC but you instead explain why you are not voting BC. Oh Scummy play dodge question much scum.
I told you to explain why you are not voting BC and your response felt oddly short-sighted.

Yes I am reading you as scum over something that did NOT appear in your response and was not something I explicitly asked for:

Spoiler:
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 898, PeregrineV wrote:Not willing to lynch today:
Majiffy
Titus
Guilty Gunsmith (Snork + AngryPidgeon)
Speedy Saki (Saki + Metal Sonic)
vezokpiraka
Perpetual Nonsense (Bert and SXTLHGaiden)
I'll trade you Majiffy for Mastin, Speedy for Mollie. For today only. Doduo has yet to pop for me, but I can see the potential in Mastin/Mollie.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1072, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Yes I am reading you as scum over something that did NOT appear in your response and was not something I explicitly asked for:

Quote that you asked me about it and I didnt asnwer it.

Oh wait you cant. How sad?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”