Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3032, Oversoul wrote:Agar, stalling by coming in and not claiming his results/targets when he said he would claim with sufficient force on him.
Don't get me wrong. I think the claim is bull.

Juls and I misinterpreted each other over what constituted his stalling. You want to go with not claiming them in the first place and I can agree to that. It was the logging in fact that we misunderstood - I don't think simply not logging in is anything worth taking alignment from.

I'm not 100% sure why you felt the need to rehash this after Juls and I worked out the communication issues? Hell, I even made a very strong effort to play nice.
In post 3034, mnemonicdevice wrote:Sorry. Last day of finals. Will fix everyone's problems tonight.
Haven't read ahead yet, but this is scummy and deserves death. Will cast the L-2, L-1, L-0 and L--1 votes if he hasn't claimed by the time I'm fully read up, 12 hours after this post.
In post 3040, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3035, Juls wrote:/annoyed
/amused
Juls if you vig this I will be the nicest person ever and find a nice thing to say about even the scummiest of scumbags for the rest of forever. I will abandon rhetoric and instead scumhunt with love until my scumreads hang from little pink ribbon nooses.

This post is a scum replace-in post. It doesn't ask for cliff notes on the game or the day or even the main lynch target. He specifically wants to know about what surrounds the slot that he replaced into, and only that slot.

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

Needs death.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

Still not taking Clyton/AD off my lynch list, Agar on the other hand may have moved down for not being an apathetic fool.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 3075, Juls wrote:Are you a mafia tracker? ;)
No I am not. ;)
In post 3077, AGar wrote:
In post 3032, Oversoul wrote:Agar, stalling by coming in and not claiming his results/targets when he said he would claim with sufficient force on him.
Don't get me wrong. I think the claim is bull.

Juls and I misinterpreted each other over what constituted his stalling. You want to go with not claiming them in the first place and I can agree to that. It was the logging in fact that we misunderstood - I don't think simply not logging in is anything worth taking alignment from.

I'm not 100% sure why you felt the need to rehash this after Juls and I worked out the communication issues? Hell, I even made a very strong effort to play nice.
In post 3034, mnemonicdevice wrote:Sorry. Last day of finals. Will fix everyone's problems tonight.
Haven't read ahead yet, but this is scummy and deserves death. Will cast the L-2, L-1, L-0 and L--1 votes if he hasn't claimed by the time I'm fully read up, 12 hours after this post.
In post 3040, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3035, Juls wrote:/annoyed
/amused
Juls if you vig this I will be the nicest person ever and find a nice thing to say about even the scummiest of scumbags for the rest of forever. I will abandon rhetoric and instead scumhunt with love until my scumreads hang from little pink ribbon nooses.

This post is a scum replace-in post. It doesn't ask for cliff notes on the game or the day or even the main lynch target. He specifically wants to know about what surrounds the slot that he replaced into, and only that slot.

VOTE: mnemonicdevice

Needs death.
Man, you did not go there. Making me stay awake discussing mafia theory. Really?

First, I disagree. That post you linked is not exactly a scum replace-in post, but rather an anti-town post. Were it was a scum replace-in post, you would have voted for me by now. I am under the assumption that the most suspicion falls on my slot. But you couldn't vote for me yet; you have to consider my playstyle. Otherwise, every game I have replaced in this forum would have me lynched immediately. But that didn't happen, did it?

Let's talk it over AGar, because you have never played with me before.

The best person you can trust is yourself. Think about being a participant of a mafia game. You know no one's alignment, role, etc. (well, unless you're a mafia, mason and whatnot. And even then there are possibilities of scum-masons, usurpers, etc. you get the gist.) This is my mindset entering any game. I don't care what cliff notes you spew to me, whether you do it freely cause you're a nice guy, or because I asked, because I won't be asking for them in the first place and I won't be reading it until I caught up from the beginning. Criticize me for not being an efficient town member/bad player, etc., but you cannot force someone to change how they work best.

Now, specifically looking at my slot, I skimmed through AD's iso. This is not a complete breakdown, but I do have some questions pertaining to information I want to know.

@Juls: What do you think about multiple trackers in this game. Is it possible? And are they genuine trackers? Genuine as in just purely trackers, with no other additional abilities. Or is there a possibility (that people may have forgotten) that the tracking ability could be secondary, one-shot, etc.?

Bear in mind I have not completely caught up so I may be missing some obvious facts. But based from what I know from my role PM and reading AD's iso, I can say for sure AD omitted some facts regarding his own role ability-wise.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

I would vote you Clyton, but mnemonic's stolen it and won't give it back, so you can have my vote for tomorrow.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 3080, Aronis wrote:I would vote you Clyton, but mnemonic's stolen it and won't give it back, so you can have my vote for tomorrow.
Alright that's fair enough.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

/more amused
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 2787, Magua wrote:
@
ActionDan
Clyton:
Super important that you answer these questions asap kthxbai.

1. In what order did you target myself and Metal Sonic?

2. Were you informed by the mod that you have yellow goo?
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 3083, Magua wrote:
In post 2787, Magua wrote:
@
ActionDan
Clyton:
Super important that you answer these questions asap kthxbai.

1. In what order did you target myself and Metal Sonic?

2. Were you informed by the mod that you have yellow goo?
1. From what I got from the mod, he didn't tell me the order, only who AD targeted that night (you and MS). I can try asking for the order and respond to you on that later.

2. No he has not.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3079, Clyton wrote:First, I disagree. That post you linked is not exactly a scum replace-in post, but rather an anti-town post. Were it was a scum replace-in post, you would have voted for me by now. I am under the assumption that the most suspicion falls on my slot. But you couldn't vote for me yet; you have to consider my playstyle. Otherwise, every game I have replaced in this forum would have me lynched immediately. But that didn't happen, did it?
MD is scummier. And we have a looming deadline. And I don't actually have to consider your playstyle. In fact, I don't want to. Don't get me started on a meta rant. It won't be pretty. Plus, you're wrong.
In post 3079, Clyton wrote:Let's talk it over AGar, because you have never played with me before.
Nope, haven't played with you before. But not gonna sway my opinion.
In post 3079, Clyton wrote: The best person you can trust is yourself. Think about being a participant of a mafia game. You know no one's alignment, role, etc. (well, unless you're a mafia, mason and whatnot. And even then there are possibilities of scum-masons, usurpers, etc. you get the gist.) This is my mindset entering any game. I don't care what cliff notes you spew to me, whether you do it freely cause you're a nice guy, or because I asked, because I won't be asking for them in the first place and I won't be reading it until I caught up from the beginning. Criticize me for not being an efficient town member/bad player, etc., but you cannot force someone to change how they work best.
Again you're wrong. But that's becoming a trend here.
It's not "Hurr durr you didn't ask for cliff notes from us, scum."
It's "You didn't care about anything that has gone on in the game, only what has happened focusing in on your slot."
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Clyton »

Vote: mnemonicdevice

This is L-1 now.

Are we still waiting for his response for his full-claim or something? Or was it already determined by majority to lynch him anyways?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Magua »

Given that zoraster hasn't posted a vote count recently, how do you know it's L-1 without knowing what we're waiting for?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

Holy scum, batman!

MD dies, Clyton dies tomorrow. Or eats vig sandwiches. Not sure I care which but yeah.

P-Edit: This is why I like Magua.

Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 3087, Magua wrote:Given that zoraster hasn't posted a vote count recently, how do you know it's L-1 without knowing what we're waiting for?
I backtracked lol. I wanted to make sure cause no one wants a no lynch when deadline is approaching.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

MD is L-2
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm beginning to wish I drew split universe. That way they could both die.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Clyton »

I want to make the most of this because the day ends.

@magua, have we found out what this yellow goo does? And do you or MS have that particular goo? If either of you do, when did both of you receive it?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Holy shit it is my scumday...

3 years. Damn.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 3048, Aronis wrote:VOTE: mnemonic device

He is obviously avoiding answering questions. He should be killed immediately. He's just going to prod dodge until deadline otherwise.
Nope.
In post 3065, Aronis wrote:
And he still hasn't shown up. Just wait. His next excuse will be that he lives in Australia.
#StillNope
I live in the US. My excuses are over unless i start dying. In which case, I will replace out.

My targets last night were Aronis and Oversoul. Aronis because I want a reason to get him killed besides him being irritating, but (unfortunately) turned up town, and Oversoul, because he was a random last-minute pick because I forgot to submit two when I first submitted my action. He too turned up town.

Any other questions?
I should be online for the next hour or so and can respond in real-time.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

EBWOP: wow a lot of people just posted.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Who was your first night investigation?

And were are the crumbs?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by AGar »

N1 target.

I mean this shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3091, Aronis wrote:I'm beginning to wish I drew split universe. That way they could both die.
Could both die, the universes are split randomly.

Also there seems to be a lot of not reading from the beginning coming through now.

...And other nights?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Magua »

Right. Obviously you backtracked. The question is, how did you find zoraster's last votecount, read the posts after that looking for votes, and keep a tally without parsing ?

Followup question: Upon entering the game, with no information other than that there is someone at L-2, why did you vote them? Srs question, would like actual answer. You say "You want to make the most of this
because
before
the day ends," but that would seem to be actually the exact opposite of your action.

As for the yellow goo: Rather than answering your question at this time, I'd like you to tell me what you think having yellow goo means. For context, note that people who die at Night tend to have blue goo. Not expecting deep thought on this one, just want your off the cuff opinion.

PEdit: mnemonic, I note you didn't give an N1 result. Is there a reason for this?
Too many ninjas.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”