MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Venmar is at L-1/
HEY DONUT HYDRA CARD-DEALING MAN
I NOTICE YOU STILL DIDN'T MAKE ME HAPPY, DID YOU GIVE OUT YOUR SHITTY CARD YET?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah ok, I'm a huge idiot but that has like nothing to do with your claim that you gave up trying to work with me. So I guess keep trying to willingly antagonize me, you might fool someone into thinking you are to confrontational to be scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I know I said I'd get to this today and I spent a bunch of time reading a few other games but not enough to develop any new reads. No one hammer for a couple more days please and thanks.

Also, Plum, I'd like your thoughts on Mafia Pinnipedum where you've seen Kanye as scum and if you can shed any insight into how he treats his buddies.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Tim Howard »

Card recipient has been sent to the mods.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Venmar »

vote: venmar
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 4, VC 3
Venmar (7) -
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special, Tim Howard, Venmar, Sheep Thor or Sheep Majiffy

Not voting - (5):
Shadoweh, Zdenek, Plum, Flipping Awesome, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
17th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-16 22:30:45)

Plum is V/la. Tammy's head is V/la.[/area]
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DAY 4: YOUR FLOWCHART IS STUPID

N was annoyed. Venmar had been talking about a flowchart for forever. N hit him over the head with a hammer and killed him. Then everyone kicked him. Guess they were just...going with the flow! RIP Venmar.

Venmar who was a Majiffy fanboy and aligned with the
REAPER
charlie
was lynched Day 4.

Deadline for night actions is 48ish hours. Countdown:(expired on 2014-06-08 15:30:50)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Night 4: ARE YOU NORMALLY THIS DEAD?

It was just another normal night in the camp. No one knew what was going to happen. It was all perfectly normal. Some would say too normal! Well that was about to change! With no normal list mod things would go caraaaaazy. Shadoweh was found dead, "sirdanilot sends his regards", was the message beside her. She had a smile on her face. Perhaps she had thought it a sincere message, and it had made her happy? After all, both in and out of character he was one of her favourite posters.

Shadoweh who was a Tierce Fangirl and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 4

Day 5 will begin shortly!
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 5, VC 0
Not voting - (9):
Cerulean, Zdenek, Plum, Nobody Special, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
18th of June at 9:45pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-18 16:45:21)

Plum is V/la.[/area]
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Reck.

Still think the guy is scummy. Kinda worried about UT.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:55 am

Venmar interactions suck. I think he knew was going to get lynched at some point and minimized a lot of his interactions so we can't clear people. I'll post in more detail in a bit.

Nk was weird but I still can't see Cerulean, Zdenek, Nero Cain, or UT as scum. But I'll go over Venmar interactions with them as well.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Cerulean »

Well this is a fate worse than what I expected to happen to us last night...

Vote: Tim Howard
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am

Lol, I like your pink avatar. Who else besides Tim Howard is scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is UT town?

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Cerulean »

I don't know, I haven't really thought that far ahead. I expected to die last night so I didn't even reread the game like I wanted to. I'll be getting on that in this day phase.

The Shadoweh nightkill is really weird (to be completely honest, I was still really waffling on her alignment back when I was still paying attention to the game) and I'm wondering what motivated that.

Also, reminder:

Blue Guys - 1
Puppies - 0

P-edit: that was at F-16.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Cerulean »

Actually, maybe they just killed Shadoweh because she was one of the few slots who still gave a shit about the game?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 am

Well, for one, if UT committed to a bus on Venmar, I don't see why he would be too shy to bus Kanye as well. It is possible he wanted to keep a better scum player like Kanye alive over him. But then, there is also the fact that Venmar was voting UT at the start of D3 and it seemed like he genuinely wanted UT dead. The other is meta. He isn't playing anything like in Wicked Mafia where he was my scumpartner. His pushes there were aggressive and he had way too much certainty about us flipping scum. Here, he isn't really certain about anything and is moving his suspicion around a lot which feels more natural. I do want to re-evaluate him to make sure though since a non-Cerulean NK would make sense if they are off on their reads. So, expect a more detailed explanation soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is...I kinda want to trust CDB on TH. And the only reason that TH *might be scum* is that that use of his actions might be scum motivated.....

still Reck or UT seem like the best lynches thus far.

Tell me how your cards work, TH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2391, Flipping Awesome wrote:Well, for one, if UT committed to a bus on Venmar, I don't see why he would be too shy to bus Kanye as well. It is possible he wanted to keep a better scum player like Kanye alive over him. But then, there is also the fact that Venmar was voting UT at the start of D3 and it seemed like he genuinely wanted UT dead. The other is meta. He isn't playing anything like in Wicked Mafia where he was my scumpartner. His pushes there were aggressive and he had way too much certainty about us flipping scum. Here, he isn't really certain about anything and is moving his suspicion around a lot which feels more natural. I do want to re-evaluate him to make sure though since a non-Cerulean NK would make sense if they are off on their reads. So, expect a more detailed explanation soon.
I'm just having a hard time getting over the fact that despite me wanting Venmar death he was still ok with my death. IDK, to me to me that doesn't make a ton of sense 'cause if you think player A is scum and player B wants player A dead then it seems a rational thought process to not think player B is scum.

Also yesterday he was sitting on UT but he didn't at all try to get him lynched. I think it could very well be distancing.

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:32 am

Spoiler: Kanye Scum games
Kanyeknowsbest Scum Meta1) Scummies Invitational 2012

2) Mini 1531: Mafia Pinnipedum

3) Mini 1541: Artificial Reality

4) Mini 1538: Powerful Wizards

5) Micro 83: The Room

6) Micro 12: Chain of Command

I did a cursory look through all of those games and didn't really find anything that was particularly useful in the way Kanye interacts with his buddies as scum. In Pinnipedum, he pretty much went with the flow of the game and commented on whatever advanced the game. In Artificial reality, he hard townread one of his buddies (Om of the Nom), going so far as to defend him from a cop guilty and WIFOM saying that he is good as scum and wouldn't so blatantly defend his buddies. So, overall I think Shadoweh is right in that he is good at masking scum-scum interactions. I'll re-read the game though to see how the interactions developed from the other side and how others reacted to Kanye/Venmar and that should shed some light.

Spoiler: Venmar Scum games
Venmar Scum Meta1) Micro 53: Minimalist Mafia

2) Mini 1442: House of Cards

3) Mini 1539: UDesign

4) Open 470: Cat's Eye

5) Open 424: Jungle Republic

6) Open 414: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem

7) Open 399: Faith Plus One

Going to go through all of these in a little bit. Empire, do you remember anything about how Venmar treated his scumbuddies in the Micro 53 game you played with him?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2384, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Reck.

Still think the guy is scummy. Kinda worried about UT.
HMM
green shirt thursdays
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

yay we're pink!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

holy crap that's pink.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Tim Howard
:

You say in this post that you liked what you saw from Plum. Elaborate on what you liked.
In post 375, Tim Howard wrote:You're all getting het up about the fact that we said that causing someone to feel shitty about their play is a pro thing to do, yet you don't see anything wrong with the way you acted? Fuck me, you were horrible enough to someone to cause them to want to replace out within the first ten pages of the game. Regardless of alignment, or what she did first, it's a shitty thing to do, and the fact you don't even feel bad is hilarious to me. It was me who forced Quadz to say it, because I felt strongly that it was a really crappy thing to do.

My current thoughts for scum are Zdenek and Cerulean. Obviously you're all gonna be like LOL IT'S COS THEY VOTED YOU but trust me, it's not ;)

Zdenek is trying to be all town-leadery, from my pov, and I don't think he has the skill to do it, so it strikes me as odd. Cerulean I just don't like their posts. I will go through and find specific examples
if you really want
but you could just believe me and we'll be fine.

People who can go on the town pile: Nero Cain, Venmar, LLD and Plum. I've liked what I've seen from those people.

-Nexus out
At the point you made the post, Plum had three posts so far:
In post 298, Plum wrote:I tried to find the content, but it seems to be one of
those games
etc. Too many players whose opinion of their own mafia play is coming out of their ears.

VOTE: Cerulean

Empire, elaborate on the purpose of your first post please. In the meantime, this.

Though also my initial reaction was that today is not at all a bad day for LLD to haiku-nuke someone, but in the long run this is actually probably not the case (certainly not if it's mapped out from this point in time) so who cares.
In post 310, Plum wrote:Sure, I'll take it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Venmar

Sponteneity is a virtue, after all.
In post 355, Plum wrote:
V/LA until Wednesday night EDT, Passover. Sorry for inconvenience.
One is a request for Empire to elaborate on his first post with a vote for Cerulean, role speculation and a complaint about the lack of content. The second is vote for your townread, the third is a V/LA post.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2384, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Reck.

Still think the guy is scummy
I'm not seeing Reck as scum. Elaborate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”