Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

How is it that you want TA and KK dead whom are
pushing
me yet you are okay with me (TV) being dead.

You just seem like you are keeping your options open at this point.

What's your read on Cho and Lemi?

Vote Count 4.06

Lemniscate (3) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, zMuffinMan
Turkish Van (3) - Antihero, Lords of the Unreal, Cho
Twisted Advice (2) - Titus, Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van

Not Voting (1) - jbomber732

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Cho is probably town. Lemiscate... well he is voting a likely scum so lean town.

I'm not ok with you being dead. I'm ok with Turkish Van dying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

God damn it. You are fucking hydra leaking so bad I read you as two separate players. I'll revisit that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1191, Turkish Van wrote:So it's been a while since I've played with AJ, but I think he's the one who claimed cop as Mafia traitor in NY 161 and got two townies lynched for the eventual win. That kind of attitude implies to me that if he thought he was near a lynch he wouldn't be claiming VT. Scum's down a PR, and town is at full strength. Mafia should be able to track the possible knight jumps that could connect their two PRs. (like if they assume their roleblocker is from the upper right corner, the next jump can only go to cop or town BP, and the jump after that has to connect with their second PR; same process with the other roleblocker square) making it worth trying to fish out a claim or brazen it out with a fake PR claim as scum.

Not interested in an AJ lynch any more.

notscience, what's your read on Katarina that you're holding your vote over her head?

VOTE: Hopkirk

Nothing in his posts says town, nothing's changed. Wagon is very likely on scum, and we get good info from it even if I'm wrong.

--PA
Can you explain the rationale behind this post? Is it possible to deduce what scum likely have left here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1702, Titus wrote:God damn it. You are fucking hydra leaking so bad I read you as two separate players. I'll revisit that.
PA is currently busy with other ~stuff~ and from our chats lately she might just drop this game, but letting her decide. She gave me the opt a week ago, but more things have changed since then so the decision is no longer in my hands. I want to keep the hydra, but right now I am flying solo so which explains why i'm hydra slippin'.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1703, Titus wrote:
In post 1191, Turkish Van wrote:So it's been a while since I've played with AJ, but I think he's the one who claimed cop as Mafia traitor in NY 161 and got two townies lynched for the eventual win. That kind of attitude implies to me that if he thought he was near a lynch he wouldn't be claiming VT. Scum's down a PR, and town is at full strength. Mafia should be able to track the possible knight jumps that could connect their two PRs. (like if they assume their roleblocker is from the upper right corner, the next jump can only go to cop or town BP, and the jump after that has to connect with their second PR; same process with the other roleblocker square) making it worth trying to fish out a claim or brazen it out with a fake PR claim as scum.

Not interested in an AJ lynch any more.

notscience, what's your read on Katarina that you're holding your vote over her head?

VOTE: Hopkirk

Nothing in his posts says town, nothing's changed. Wagon is very likely on scum, and we get good info from it even if I'm wrong.

--PA
Can you explain the rationale behind this post? Is it possible to deduce what scum likely have left here?

That's something you'll need PA for. =\

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

Nope Mala. Upon review, you aren't getting lynched either.

I'm putting my foot down. It's either KK or TA that gets lynched today. My preference is for TA but I'll take either at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

In post 1699, Titus wrote:Gambit done. I'm sorry for the cocky ass attitude.

I wanted to get under the skin of active players to see their reactions. The case on TA was total shit when I was pushing it. I pushed it to see his alignment.

Of course, his hypersensitivity indicates he is scum/SK. He basically accuses my deliberately antagonistic personality of being a scum tell when most sensible players would see it as town. That is because he was
afraid I'd get my shit together
. He says I'm scum, yet doesn't vote for me. Why?

KK is scum because that push on Mala was shitty as all get out. Scum because someone read the rules. That's bullshit and KK is searching for justifications.

I'm also fine with TV. I was just trying to get under Anti-Hero's skin and crumb what I was doing at the same time.

The gamestate is seriously fucked up here. We got two scum N1 and then nothing. That told me scum infiltrated the town blocks and people needed to quit being complacent. So I didn't read the game, made shit up and said stuff solely to provoke people.
So you pushed a case that was total shit.
I say it's total shit.
That makes me scum.
Lol, next.

Iago
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

If you were calm, it would have been no problem. Yet you were swearing up and down, calling me scum in a panic all over a case we both knew was shit. Town wouldn't panic. Scum would. So you can take your self-preservationist badge. I'll go chill out with a bottle of vodka.

I'm still waiting for my obligatory OMGUS by the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Yeah, I've never seen town react to anything at all, that makes so much sense! And if I was town, of course, my first reaction to a shitty case would be...to... not do anything.... right...

We'll see how necessary I/we feel that is or isn't. But you're not getting lynched today, so it's not that relevant.

Iago
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1699, Titus wrote:The gamestate is seriously fucked up here. We got two scum N1 and then nothing. That told me scum infiltrated the town blocks and people needed to quit being complacent.
So I didn't read the game,
made shit up and said stuff solely to provoke people.
This is why your reads don't matter. How about you read Day 1 and at least get some association tells.

Lemniscate is scum and the gamestate is lagging because idiots like you (and Cho) replace in, don't read a goddamn thing and start just pushing bullshit instead of being useful.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1710, Kublai Khan wrote:This is why your reads don't matter. How about you read Day 1 and at least get some association tells.

Lemniscate is scum and the gamestate is lagging because idiots like you (and Cho) replace in, don't read a goddamn thing and start just pushing bullshit instead of being useful.
is she wrong, though? i don't think so.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yes she's fucking wrong. I'm town.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1701, Titus wrote:Lemiscate... well he is voting a likely scum so lean town.
Plus, this is her fucking read on Lemiscate. On Day 4. After replacing in without reading a thing.

That's why her reads are useless. That's why this game is stagnating.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

I agree with the above poster, including, in all likelihood, in regards to his alignment.

Iago
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Lemniscum is active lurking like a hardcore scum who's been busted and dumb-towns like Titus are giving her a fucking town-read. BECAUSE GOSH READING IS SO HARD AND I DON'T WANNA PLAY AN INTERACTIVE TEXT GAME WHERE I HAVE TO READ THINGS.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh I am perfectly being useful. Sometimes it is better to start shit, get activity going before posting. I'm obviously not wrong because you guys are freaking out. I pulled the same crap on mala and Anti. They took it like champs.

I also knew that day 1 would be the key. The rest is the wolves leading the hen house. So I did take a legitimate look at the n1 wagon. Who is off? Twisted and Kublai.

Oh and you only
think
I haven't read. I say those things so you use that as a method of grasping. I'm closing it now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum can be caught at any point based on any reaction. I hypothetically, didn't need 68 pages to know that accusing someone of being scum for reading the rules is a scumclaim.

I don't need to read 68 pages to know that hypersensitivity is a scum claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

I will proceed to do a read's list.

Titus - Some posts give me town feels some confuse me. Replaced into town slot so I still think shes town. - slightly towny

Twisted - My position has no changed - Still 100% town

(skips antihero)

Turkish Van- I had this slot as an extremely towny slot, but after the arguments that have been brought up, I still consider this slot town, but less so - towny

Muffin - He comes up towny to me, nothing special here - town

Lem - He replaced into a scum slot, and he isn't giving me any good vibes - scummy

KK - He's either stupid town or sk. I don't see him with any partners - Null/Towny

Cho- Meh...I'd like to just say she's scum but some posts say otherwise - slightly scummy

I probably forgot someone
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

jmbomer, give me reasons. Given the fact I'm pretty sure some of your reads are wrong, we need to talk. Also, why did you skip Antihero?

I also confuse everyone. I'm VERY open to clarifying anything confusing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1716, Titus wrote:Oh I am perfectly being useful. Sometimes it is better to start shit, get activity going before posting. I'm obviously not wrong because you guys are freaking out. I pulled the same crap on mala and Anti. They took it like champs.

I also knew that day 1 would be the key. The rest is the wolves leading the hen house. So I did take a legitimate look at the n1 wagon. Who is off? Twisted and Kublai.

Oh and you only
think
I haven't read. I say those things so you use that as a method of grasping. I'm closing it now.
I'm reacting this way because you're being a fucking idiot and I have a town read on your slot.

"derpy-derp. There was a Day 1 scum-lynch. These are two players not on the lynch. They must be scum. I'm not going to read a thing and be a giant hero". <-- This literally is you.

I'm not hypersensitive. I don't give a shit about your scumread on me because it's fucking meaningless. There's no wagon, no pressure, and I'm not some newbie idiot that gets scared at words. I'm pissed off because you called scum a townread based on the most horrible 3rd grade level logic. Then you pretend you're a brilliant and start bitching at everyone else because the game is stagnating.

Fuck. That. znoise. The game is stagnating because we are wasting time not lynching scum and moving the conversation away from scum. While scum stays quiet and does nothing.
Titus wrote:Oh and you only think I haven't read. I say those things so you use that as a method of grasping. I'm closing it now.
I
think
you haven't read because you say you haven't read and consistent show no indication that you have any idea how the Day 1 lynch went down. So stop bullshitting and put in the actual fucking work.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1719, Titus wrote:Also, why did you skip Antihero?
he skipped Antihero because Antihero claimed mason with no counter-claim. Duh.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I've put in plenty given you're hyperactiveness to discredit me.

Also, for
reading the thread
you got it wrong. Twisted hammered. So he technically was on the wagon.

The game was stagnant before I showed up. I'm reviving it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

Of course he's trying to fucking discredit you.

A) You are Titus, and as such should hardly be taken at face value anyway
B) You are trying to steer the town in a stupid direction
C) You just discredited your own damn self, might as well help it along since you deserve it.

Iago
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

lemni reads (as i understand them).
Khan (scum), Twisted (scum)

she's been here more than 2 weeks.

cho actually beats the hell out of lemni in this dept.
scum not wanting to say anything to lead them to the last scumbag?

VOTE: lemni
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”