Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Antihero »

.... SORCERY!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1488, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:i guess what really just bothers me about the "this person next, if he flips town" is like it's a preview of a future mislynch.

one reason i didnt really interact with GG much early on (aside from being detached/away/lurking when here), is i felt it wouldnt do any good other than provoke emotions. throughout this game I've felt there are people hiding, like MTD and beast. i cant tell you what has been going on in their minds because they havent let us in

i guess ill go read over LC's stuff in a bit.
I haven't chained ANYTHING. I've done the opposite only. If Majiffy is town, we should not lynch Mollie. The inverse does not necessarily apply.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

You have also said we should lynch Majiffy if LC flips scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Not in a chain sort of way. Majiffy is my top scumread. I'm on Lying Cat pretty much because quite a few of my townreads are on it. If my townreads bail, I'm on Majiffy. I'd want to lynch Majiffy regardless.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Guilty Gunsmith wrote:wicked can you rehash reasoning for your vote please?
I am currently voting for mastin2 because;
-I believe that mastin2 remembers our last game together, but I do not think his read on me here displays the hesitance that I would expect from him as town. Ever since I voiced my concern his read on me has been inconsistent. I explained the inconsistency in post 1389.
-Meta: I have played with mastin2 three times and this still does not seem like the town mastin2 that I remember.
-mastin2's VCA is ridiculous.

Still catching up... seems like I'm always five pages behind. :?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1478, Snork wrote:Yes because A scumreading B and then B scumreading A means A is OMGUSing B. ayup.

Snork
If it had no other base of info? YES
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1479, Marquis wrote:
In post 1427, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1415, Marquis wrote:metal sonic you are scum and we both know this

unfortunately the only other people who know this are your scummates
marquis,

i play with you a lot and i know you very well, which is the precise reason why I am scumreading you -- this isn't your town game.

all the PO players in this game can see this. me, beast, zzzx; all have played with you multiple times, with meta, and yes all agree that you are on the scum list.

but then you're in a deadlock. you
have
to OMGUS/counter-scumread me, because if you town read me, then you're validating my scumread on you -- not what you want. its like cop claiming guilty on you, then you counter claim cop and have a town on me -- not gonna fly.

thats why i'm so confident that you're going to flip scum. i have a pretty good idea that you're scum, and my reads are quite reliable, lots of meta, and the only thing you can possibly do is to counter me.

sorry bro just doing my job.
let me say this right off the bat: you're still scum, and i'm still town. but for the sake of the response... well, i was going to say i'll treat you as logically-thinking town, but we'll have to see where this goes.

you're saying that your scumread on me is forcing me to scumread you in return. so i come in ready to non-rvs-play on page 27, and in + + + my scumread on your hydra grows (i voted you in 719). however your is the first instance i see of you scumreading me.

don't claim you scumread me first, and more than that don't claim that i'm only scumreading you because of that. i'm not feeling that this is your town game, and i'll comment more on this in particular at the end.

beast is the same way. he doesn't refer to me at all until i began to scumread him and talked about that scumread in + + my readslist in . the first mention of "doduo" or "marquis" in any of his posts is , and from then on it's an OMGUS read. (lol read )

(note: re-reading beast's , the second line in particular is giving me stronger scumvibes now. it completely matches what i would see as beast talking from a current-scum perspective. i'd rather focus on that as a wagon than lying cat, but there doesn't appear to be any support.)

i don't even recall any time that zzzx said i was scum. he not only says i'm town in + , but goes as far as to call me "confirmed town" as far as he's concerned in . (there's a subtle implication of a townread too in but let's throw that to the side for now.) so no, he actually doesn't agree with you that i'm scum, so stop trying to use him as an extra playername you can throw at me. pedit: has me as town too still but a bit weaker i guess. that's my fault (though i do think i have been posting game-relevant things lately! it's not all fluff so stop trying to dismiss it as that).

as for my read on zzzx, from the exchange between him and gg zzzx came out townier than he was earlier for me. i don't like the idea of lynching him today since i do think he's easy lynchbait, but lately i've not really been feeling anything strong either way about him, which does set off a few warning bells. zzzx usually has a strong presence at all times as town.

back @ metal sonic and referring to metal sonic + saki: as far as i can remember, in every game we've both played with each other as town we both had townvibes on the other and consequently, townreads as well. dark age of the law, the first knight errant, bravest warriors (off site), and vanilla/mountainous (off site) - all of these are large games in which we were both town and i remember at least on my part that i both identified you as town and had to deal with you being lynchbait of some sort.

but this is different - this is the first game where i'm town and am not getting townvibes from you, and considering our history can you see why it's freaking me out??? i'm pretty sure you're scum, but despite the posts that have rubbed me the wrong way, you've been making a few town-sounding points. so while i might be off in this one instance, i really don't think so. a lot of the reads you're making and lot of the stances you're agreeing with, not to mention your "early" readslist in , run so contrary to mine that i don't think we're the same alignment for once.

at this point it would probably strengthen my case to make a wall and call out the individual posts of yours that i find scummy, but i honestly can't be assed to at the moment. just know that your "read" on me is shit and your case of me scumreading you only because you're scumreading me? is shit too.
Well my reads on you are as you said . I am still thinking you are town etc. And I have less presence because I am having finals next week.
redacted
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1505, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1478, Snork wrote:Yes because A scumreading B and then B scumreading A means A is OMGUSing B. ayup.

Snork
Uh.... wut? No. Here. Let me help you. OMGUS

Refresh your databanks there. I posted exactly why I think you're scum and then all of a sudden you turn around and call us scum for doing so. Like.. the fucking definition of OMGUS. For real. Click that link again and fucking read it.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Snork »

And marquis goes from fucking quack to mastin 2.0 wtf
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1508, Snork wrote:And marquis goes from fucking quack to mastin 2.0 wtf
...and snork goes from being a good little boy to POSTING OUTSIDE HIS HYDRA, WTF!!!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 1509, Antihero wrote:
...and snork goes from being a good little boy to POSTING OUTSIDE HIS HYDRA, WTF!!!
Omg alright!! I'm on a dying phone!
In post 1507, Snork wrote:

Snork

Refresh your databanks there. I posted exactly why I think you're scum and then all of a sudden you turn around and call us scum for doing so. Like.. the fucking definition of OMGUS. For real. Click that link again and fucking read it.
Quoting!

Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1507, Snork wrote:

Snork

I am pretty sure "you didn't give info I didn't ask for" isn't a freaking tell in any way is it?
redacted
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

dammit....

McLafferty Rearrangement

This reaction is explained as the rearrangement of monounsaturated molecular ion or radical ion with the cleavage of α,β-bond of the unsaturated system along with the concomitant transfer of a γ hydrogen via a six-membered transition state by the formation of a pair of unsaturated fragments, regardless of which fragment holds the charge is generally referred to as the McLafferty rearrangement. During the fragmentation, the structural, steric, and electronic factors determine the actual fragmentation paths. The mechanistic feature for carbonyl compounds has been discussed and it is explicated that if the distance between γ-hydrogen and oxygen are >1.8A°, then McLafferty rearrangement do not occur. It has been found almost all molecular ions of aldehydes, ketones, thioketones, carboxylic acids, and acetates undergo a silyl group migration. Mechanistically, the McLafferty rearrangement can be either concerted with “simultaneous hydrogen transfer and β-cleavage,” or stepwise with the “initial hydrogen transfer being followed by β-cleavage”. This rearrangement is useful in structural elucidation using mass spectroscopy as the tool.

Vote Count 1.16

Marquis - 2 (PeregrineV, Speedy Saki)
Guilty Gunsmith - 1 (ZZZX)
Lying Cat - 7 (mastin2, MTD, Titus, Marquis, ac1983fan, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka)
mastin2 - 1 (Wickedestjr)
Titus - 2 (pirate mollie, Majiffy)
Wickedestjr - 1 (Lying Cat)
ZZZX - 2 (Guilty Gunsmith, beastcharizard)

Not Voting: Bulbazak

9 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2014-06-16 21:06:01).
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Wat
redacted
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Marquis »

just quote it into the vc as a spoiler and delete it please for our sakes
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

done. sry about that...
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by MTD »

Welp, I am around, not read up yet.
still the same old MTD
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

yes as we said it's nothing substantial that he's doing that's scummy, but it's bothersome
In post 1516, MTD wrote:Welp, I am around, not read up yet.
lol

also pere and ac need prods. i also just realized who the heads of Lying Cat are other than Jingle (headdesk). it's sthar how have i been so stupid

hold on a moment i need to look at something. no, no, no.

UNVOTE: [/unvote[
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 am

unvote
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 am

Sticking to my guns and saying that I actually don't like the Marquis wagon because I didn't like the Doduo wagon, as it was just painting Doduo as a liability, and then the interaction between mollie/majiffy and then mastin/majiffy, and now GG/titus are so weird, the way the interactions have gone it's like they read each other as scum a lot.

Actually I take back what I said about needing a flip, while I want that, I just want more people to participate.

Titus, if you thought LC was town while Majiffy wasn't, you're sitting back and not taking a stand because "your townreads see something in LC that you don't." For you, it should still be "good lynch" vs. "bad lynch (not my scumread)."

Also, asking someone to just pick 4 out of a small group for the remaining scum, that list doesn't even coincide with your previous reads.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:37 am

In post 1510, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Omg alright!! I'm on a dying phone!
Woe betide you! :mrgreen:
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:49 am

In post 1476, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Huh actually that sort of makes a Titus/Majiffy team more likely than Titus/Whoever. If Titus flips scum anyhow, I will be wanting Majiffy right after. But cross that bridge.
OK, so I think the polarization that yall have kinda makes me think scum sometimes. Not a bad thing. At least you're not apathetic like half the game! :D :D

so....emotionally charged in the way you handle responses, like some responses feel more retaliatory than searching/working for delayed reactions. it's almost like a smokescreen (the bored, unfair plot) for nervousness
There is only Us
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Snork »

emotionally charged/hostile/whathaveyou type responses are probably from me. i drink too much coffee in the morning and then smoke too much pot at night. not an excuse, just my standard.. uh.. mode of operation, which can be verified across all my completed games if you looked. :wink:
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 am

last post, for now.

beast youre active lurking, get on with the game. Majiffy you're so laid back this game, even the vote on titus looks like you're trying to slide by unnoticed. it all seems so unconvincing, especially considering how people have gone after you and you are somewhat of a scumread by half the game

ugh marquis still makes me feel odd because they were being deliberately obtuse and faking a PR to start the game, dang

also titus what also bothers me about you is your self-meta arguments, and when you are accused, you go "hey look at my meta." it's easy for you to deviate from you rmeta, especially your usual bussing/unbus behavior.
There is only Us
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 am

In post 1522, Snork wrote:emotionally charged/hostile/whathaveyou type responses are probably from me. i drink too much coffee in the morning and then smoke too much pot at night. not an excuse, just my standard.. uh.. mode of operation, which can be verified across all my completed games if you looked. :wink:
i drink a lotta coffee too! and tea. :D i go through withdrawals if i dont
There is only Us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”