Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 3020, Titus wrote:If I am redscum (which I am according to AJ), my life is solely at the hands of the true Marvel. There's no way of talking out of things if there is a Marvel scum kill that isn't the target.
Marvel scum likely will not kill you, as it is beneficial for them to have you alive for it serves as a smokescreen for themselves as well. They will similarly not be attempting to lynch you, as that would reveal themselves. If I were Marvel scum, I would kill without thought to your faction, continuing to target those who I pleased to target. It would be largely akin to being a serial killer, and part of playing a long game is to play conservatively...thus, not do the town's work for them by killing you and also not risking revealing oneself via advocating a lynch.

Fortunately, I happen to be town, thus, can do my job and lynch scum.
In post 3017, Titus wrote: She's supposing the mod does the same thing every time to accuse me of lying when I have proof of a conftowns role and I've been crumbing it.
Yes, deary. I am supposing the moderator does the same thing every time...because
the moderator has done the same thing every time
. I have
been
sour in his games before. I have seen these roles first-hand with intimate knowledge and experience. Even in jason games I have not played (I have played in every large theme of his since my account's creation), I have read them, and across them all, there is an extraordinarily-high level of consistency...which your claim violates on three separate levels.

Perhaps jason would change one thing about his moderation technique in a new game.

He would not entirely redefine his moderation technique in a new game, and for your claim to be true, that would be required.

I have been the last scum on my scumteam.
I did not out myself because of a wagon on my.
I outted myself because there was a cop guilty on me and I was desperate.
Why not use your fakeclaim? Why claim instantly?

Your claim served an agenda, but not the agenda of a last-scum player. It was made to serve as a distraction. It was made to throw the town off. It was made to prevent the town from gathering useful data. It was made because you are DC scum, and you are looking to make a gambit that you hope will buy your team the time they need to win.

When I was the last scum outted, I provided everything about my scumteam and even paraphrased our mafia conversations. What did fliggy and Squirly say? They had daytalk, so if as you claim you were their scumbuddy, surely, you would be able to talk about their posting. What did Squirly do N1 and why? Surely, you must know her target. Who did you kill N1 and why? These are things that I revealed as scum instantly, to which you have been dodging as much as you can.
Also, if I left something out that Jason would allow (after having played multiple Jason games myself), that is actually evidence I am town, not scum.
Aside from the fact that you explicitly claimed scum and there is no town motive for you to have done so, deary.
Also, AJ, I never panick in my scumgames.
This is not panic from you.

This is a calculated move. Something done out of desperation, perhaps, but not panicked desperation. Merely a Tussy-scum at a distinct disadvantage desperation.
Of course, I'm not claiming town, but a player who is town should at least have considered that possibility.
The possibility of you being what you claim when it violates every experience I have had playing under jason, combined with your evasive maneuvers in your play is zero percent, deary.

You have demonstrated no knowledge of your alleged role, even. You have claimed you did not target Cabby nor BulbyFenny yet have targeted confirmed town. Contrary to what Cabby and BulbyFenny thought, I am reasonably certain that you do not know anything about them. You may have intuitively picked up on aspects of their role, merely from observation. But I strongly feel as if you lack any real role result, as it has not shown.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Aunt J actually has a valid set of points, but either way, we're extending this day out to look at other scumspects.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Cabd talk to me. What do you think about the situation? AJ major discredit titus
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Gut feeling is never to trust scum. When I was scum in Dr. Who, IAmInnocent pulled a gambit caliming to help town, and surprise, surprise scum won and his gambit threw town off the scent. Obviously, this is a very different situation. But yeah my gut is saying"if someone claims scum, then lynch them". What is the benefit in keeping scum alive?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

so we can get the scum to shoot the other scum.
oopsies! haha!

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

AJ makes a damn fine point. Went to take a nap and got a full nights + 4 hrs sleep. Gonna banter with Bulba once I get the chance to do it. Cause if AJ is right, that leaves my theory of 3 scum left and I've got a list to start checking and doing it twice.

~Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

See the thing I brought up is actually legitimate, but I get it dismissed by people calling it omg red scum has RB so Mala do you have one on your team.

Just reminds me why do I attempt to help? It's just going to get dismiss with coy cockery. I am actually trying to help so if you think I'm scum then lynch me because I'm sorry I'm not going to put in effort if all I'm going to get is back handed responses from people whom I'm trying to work with. (No Cabd you aren't the only one *coughMScough*
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yeah titus has to die.
I'm not trusting her at all.
Also I believe aj and I know that to be true
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 3 Vote Count 3

Titus 7 - Chandra Nalaar,Josh_B,mozamis,beastcharizard,PeregrineV,vezokpiraka,Aunt Jemina,
beastcharizard 1 - RachMarie,
ZZZX 1 - displaced,
Aunt Jemina 1 - Titus,

Not Voting

Nero Cain,
Metal Sonic,
BulbaFenix, (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
ZZZX,
pidgey,
Cabd,
Malakittens,
Sharpest-knife-on-tree,
V/LA

No one

with 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

(expired on 2014-06-29 17:20:35)

till Day 3 Deadline
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:48 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3025, ZZZX wrote:Uh.. what is going on.
What was the point of this post?

Also, I think we should lynch Titus for what it is worth. AJ just put the scum in a position where they are going to want to lynch Titus as well. :D
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

vote titus
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

17 days to deadline. calm yo titties.
oopsies! haha!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

AJ, you have forced my hand. To survive, I must hint at what the conftown has on me. The conftown knows I visited TWIE. Let's say I have no way of covering my tracks.

You also misrepped my argument on red scum. If I was red scum, like you insinuate, I am at the mercy of the true Marvel scum. If Marvel scum doesn't kill the leash target, I am lynched.

I also haven't been dodging as the question of what whas said in the qt has never been raised.
I cannot answer that question because it is against the rules. That being said, how do you know that Jason didn't switch to Private Topics

My being Marvel scum requires just one mod change, namely the double kill.

You are streching the truth to fit your agenda. It shall be uncovered.

AJ is a redscum. Also, every move I make us cakculated as scum or town, no matter how boned I am.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:44 am

Post by displaced »

Seriously, leashing Titus is a -ev play.

Best way forward is for MS to nuke her and we can then spend the rest of the day looking for scum with the additional info.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

-ev play? What do you mean by that?

Btw, Cabd/Chandra/MS you got scum in your probtowns. No way yhe plan gets this much resistance, even if I was lying, I buy at most a day
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:01 am

Post by displaced »

Negative expected value. In the long run, not killing you today is gonna hurt town more often than not.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Displaced, that is just wrong. If we crunch the numbers, I can prove it.

Let's say honest me...
We get a double lynch

Let's say dishonest me
One townie dies who isn't conftown but is closer towards it as conftown would likely be protected
Then I get lynched

Lying is suboptimal play for me here as it buys at most one day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

should AJ die:?

discuss.
oopsies! haha!

displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 am

Post by displaced »

In post 3043, Metal Sonic wrote:should AJ die:?

discuss.
Probably something to consider, after Titus is dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

Displaced response to #3042?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:46 am

Post by displaced »

You're wrong (on the theoretical aspect) and I believe you are being dishonest about your claim anyway
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

Where am I wrong? To me it seems pretty clear.

Also, why do you believe I lied? From AJ who scumslipped that scum have QTs? Hello. *smack* God damn it. Scum play is something
I know
. Do you think I would claim something to ensure I got lynched? Just use your brain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 3043, Metal Sonic wrote:should AJ die:?

discuss.
Yeah.
I have this feeling she is the true last MUVA scum and knows titus is lying and just needed something to tell this to us without outright claiming.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 am

Post by displaced »

Titus wrote:Where am I wrong? To me it seems pretty clear.
No matter which scum faction you allegiance ultimately resides with, the best play is to kill you off now (preferably by sonic boom). Keeping you alive for a night phase is high risk, low reward scenario with too many variables for even yourself to be able to confidently deliver on anything you promise, even if you remain true to your word (which is itself a unlikely scenario).
Also, why do you believe I lied? From AJ who scumslipped that scum have QTs? Hello. *smack* God damn it. Scum play is something
I know
. Do you think I would claim something to ensure I got lynched? Just use your brain.
I believe Chandra's case on you as a Viomi buddy; I believe my own read on the Umbrage/SG interactions. I remember Vezok calling out Umbrage for chainsaw defence on Viomi.

The whole AJ said "scum QT" as a slip is just laughable

You claimed scum, which kinda will ensure your death. Don't really need my brain to work that out...(also the whole "stop being stupid and listen to meeeEEe" schtik is kinda a deadend, fyi)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”