Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

can vezok or PN lead town now cause i am really in those moods where i just want to sheep
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Let's lynch someone. This is getting boring.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

i'll follow your orders
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Marquis »

you two are scum. i will keep reminding myself of this

pedit post is made @ beast + ms/saki
link in bio
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am pretty sure I am voting ZZZX.

VOTE: ZZZX

Just in case I know I am now. It doesn't matter who is voting them now. Just help me get this lynched. Lets make history by lynching ZZZX.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

hi marquis you got your avatar back
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Lets lynch Titus for reasons I have expounded upon numerous times.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Titus wrote:Why are you so interested in having a wagon off Lying Cat?
For several reasons.
1. I think Lying Cat is town.
2. I'm not sure why they have received votes. Because they were absent for so long? Well they're here now and I believe that they will pay more attention to this game. The inactivity does not bother me at all in this case. What
does
bother me is that a slot could be lynched on day 1 without actual justification.
3. We have 65 pages of content to work with. Minus the spam, we have 65 pages of interactions between many of the players. Lying Cat has very few interactions to analyze despite the high page count. I am of the belief that the day 1 lynch should be as informative as possible and a Lying Cat lynch will not provide much information imo. I didn't read 65 pages this month only to lynch the slot that was hardly ever featured - a single day one is enough for me.
Titus wrote:I have enough reason for my read right now on day 1. There's something off in the interactions in the pools I have cited. When I'm certain I have scum, you'll hear about it.
Titus wrote:PN, what's the problem? There's absolutely no need to be a bully and throw my weight around until I am certain I've got scum. I'm not. I got a nice shiny pool I like.

I have issue with this lack of certainty. There's nothing wrong with lacking confidence, especially on day 1. However, your use of it to justify your behavior here is bothersome. You criticized my reads list for not taking many strong stances, even though it was clear that I lack confidence... just like you do. Why is it that you can be cautious, but I cannot be?
Lying Cat wrote:NOT going to call wicked a hypocrite and an asshole for being vla longer than me and posting less and suggesting that i should replace for activity reasons
FTR, there's no hypocrisy. There are several key differences;
-You required significantly more time to catch up.
-You were not caught up at the time I called you out on this.
-You said that you were in other games. This was my only game at the time.
So please don't call me an asshole. If you are inactive for a long time, then heck yeah I'm gonna suggest you replace out - don't act like that's ridiculous.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

It is clear that a mastin2 lynch isn't happening today. I thought we had more time remaining than we actually do - less than four days left!

Unvote. Vote: Titus
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

AP here. I just spent all my efforts in my other 2 games (fortunately one just ended in a scum win for me so I'll have more time here ^^).

Uh. Would prob lynch Titus. My reads are all absolute shit right now. I'll put a genuine effort into fixing that sometime in the near future.

Im assuming the ZZZX wagon isn't going anywhere. Lying Cat makes me not want to lynch them with all their yummy AtE. Titus has been under my sketchy list all game, even if I ws saying shes town.

Would prob lynch that and feel better about it than a number of things.

YOLO.

Mastin are we both town this game? If so can we actually schedule some time for giving a fuck together? That'd be tops.

-AP!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Bulbazak's Catchup Reads

Town

Vezokpiraka/Perpetual Nonsense:
Conf. town.

Mastin2:
This is town Mastin, no question. I can actually see the gears turning in her head and see her thought process, whereas she is a bit more opaque as scum. I also take it as a good sign that she's been easily sidetracked, which shows a level of freedom and spontaneity that she doesn't have in her scum game.

Guilty Gunsmith:
This one took a little while to develop, but by the middle of the day, both heads of GG were in prime scumhunting form. AP has been hitting all the right notes for me like he does when he's town, and Snork's posts have a level of genuineness that is hard to fake. They're a little unorthodox and a little rough around the edges, but that's exactly what I'd expect to see from town them.

Marquis:
Early game was what I'd expect to see from Marquis, and since he's had to take the reigns and not wait on NS, he's kept that lighthearted feel while seriously scumhunting. This feels like his town game from NY 171.

ZZZX:
I got this townread early on due to his interaction with the Saki hydra, and nothing has happened to shake it. Where GG sees ZZZX trying to push a crap case on them, I see a young player get overexcited about thinking he's found scum and pushing the case for all it's worth.

PeregrineV:
This looks like town PV to me. I've seen actual scumhunting among all that lurking.

Titus:
I waffled on Titus for quite awhile. What sold me on her being town was her interactions in the middle section of the game. Her scumhunting doesn't look fake at all, and I can understand a bit where she's coming from. I also know that Titus is harder to get a bead on when she's town, where she can appear obv. town when scum. I also don't think she would soft claim like she has if scum.

Null/Town

Lying Cat:
I've seen indications of town Sthar from the little posting he's done. I don't want to give them a full townread, because I'd like to see them actually participate, as I think it would be easier to solidify my read. However, I really doubt that Jingle would be this lurky as scum. I'd prefer it if we give them another day phase to sort their issues out. If they haven't done so by then, I'll help lynch them.

Null

Ac1983fan:
This slot hasn't really done anything for me to get a solid read on them. The only thing that I noticed was Ac saying that nothing happened in the middle section, when that was actually where all the important information is that helped me get solid reads.

Null/Scum

Speedy Saki:
I really want to believe they're town, but Marquis is right that there is something off. The big thing that sticks out is Saki being overapologetic. If they're town, they should be able to obv. town it up enough for me to change my mind.

MTD:
Gut really. Something seems off, but I can't pinpoint what.

Wickedestjr:
I'm not really seeing scumhunting from him. He's calling people scum, yes, but I don't see him actually trying to figure them out. Instead, I see him stretching to make cases and pushing reasons to call people scum. There's no figuring out motive or intent. It just seems incredibly fake to me. However, I'm giving myself a little leeway with this one, because early indications from Mastin and AP indicate that he may just be someone who is difficult to get a good read on.

Scum

Majiffy:
I'm really not seeing the level of scumhunting that I'd expect to see from Majiffy. Sure he's calling people scum, but he seems to be going after easier targets or targets where he doesn't have to really try. Take the PL he tried to push on Doduo as an example. That looked like a cheap line of attack and one where he really didn't have to try to appear like he's scumhunting. That's not what I'd expect from town Majiffy. And while I started to doubt my read with his self-vote AtE, where he showed an extreme level of aggression, I didn't see him do anything with it. In fact, I haven't really seen a high level of scumhunting from him. Sure he blusters a lot, but that's about it. There's also his extreme defense of Mollie, which really doesn't make sense given the posts she's made. Bottom line is that he's a lot of noise with little substance, and that's not town Majiffy.

Pirate Mollie:
Same issue with Mollie. Where is the scumhunting? Where is her trying to figure out other players? Heck, where is her going knee deep paranoid on someone and trying to run them into the ground? She did that at least twice on the first day of NY 171, with varying degrees of paranoia and pressure. Where is that here? Sure there are a couple of bright spots, but they do absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. She's a non-entity this game, and that's concerning.

Beastcharizard:
Thanks to ZZZX for really getting me to analyze his play further. Beast is not playing like I've seen him play as town. He normally goes with the flow a lot more as town. In this game, his posts are a lot more aggressive and they seem to be carrying an agenda. It's a stark contrast to what I've seen of his town play.

Vote Majiffy

I know there are more people who want to join me.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Marquis »

no stop

vote your last scumread

please
link in bio
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

See how this is going nowhere? Ffs
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

beast is scum majiffy is town probably

but i am not going to be that asshole who dismantles a perfectly necessary wagon when we can't wagon anything scum for shit
link in bio
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I m gonna just sheep conf town okay I don't trust my scumreads anymore

Wait for me to get an independent scumread then I push
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 pm

In post 1635, Bulbazak wrote:This one took a little while to develop, but by the middle of the day, both heads of GG were in prime scumhunting form. AP has been hitting all the right notes for me like he does when he's town, and Snork's posts have a level of genuineness that is hard to fake
Really? I feel really disconnected from this game. I'm just having a hard tiem getting into it. I guess I do feel good about ZZZX but I feel like I've been waffly all game. I'll give you that Snork's rageposts have been pretty unabashedly town.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Again, the middle of the game is a gold mine of information. You became obv. town somewhere in there.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

I like Bulba's reads list. Library tomorrow, will post then.
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Actually I kinda think Bulbazak is scum :|
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

Oh. Maybe he is. He has a strong scumgame apparently. I'll stop talking now! Zzzzz
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by ZZZX »

V/la for a week. I might be able to post every while but I need to take care of finals AND my illness

Thanks !
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:34 pm

In post 1617, pirate mollie wrote:can you plz engage me in a way that gets me back in the game.
Tell me why I think Bulba's last wall is scummy.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:36 pm

In post 1620, Lying Cat wrote:NOT going to call AP a moron for failing to analyze the wagon on me, nor am I going to yell at the VI's currently voting me.
Fine fine you can be a townread, jesus. A strong one.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1640, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 1635, Bulbazak wrote:This one took a little while to develop, but by the middle of the day, both heads of GG were in prime scumhunting form. AP has been hitting all the right notes for me like he does when he's town, and Snork's posts have a level of genuineness that is hard to fake
Really? I feel really disconnected from this game. I'm just having a hard tiem getting into it. I guess I do feel good about ZZZX but I feel like I've been waffly all game. I'll give you that Snork's rageposts have been pretty unabashedly town.

Exactly! That's the word... "Disconnected" from this game
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1636, Marquis wrote:no stop

vote your last scumread

please
1v1 one. Lets go!

VOTE: Marquis

This is how confident I am you are scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”