jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 686, SleepyKrew wrote:...how does multiple Encryptors indicate multiball?
Also please don't go back to trying to speculate based on something his PM might maybe be implying. Try to do something worthwhile with your time until we get to your lynch. Or don't say anything. But you attempting to muddy the waters with worthless nothings is noted and not appreciated.
(this was all at jason)

For the 2nd time, you are AGAIN putting words in my mouth.... I didn't say there was however,I speculated there might be
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:38 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 851, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 686, SleepyKrew wrote:...how does multiple Encryptors indicate multiball?
Also please don't go back to trying to speculate based on something his PM might maybe be implying. Try to do something worthwhile with your time until we get to your lynch. Or don't say anything. But you attempting to muddy the waters with worthless nothings is noted and not appreciated.
(this was all at jason)

For the 2nd time, you are AGAIN putting words in my mouth.... I didn't say there was however,I speculated there might be
yes and I yelled at you for your useless speculation
I even used the word speculate
in the post you quoted
To be clear: quack
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 753, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Pedit: Yeah but Jason was still talking about the catch after Desp already answered it which was very reminiscent of his lazish posting in wire but I guess it can be a posting style type of thing?

I will admit, I am having trouble keeping up in the game atm. I go to bed or go out, and come back to 10 new pages. I reply to things as I see them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 852, SleepyKrew wrote:
(this was all at jason)

in the post you quoted
Why is it useless to consider, or at least mention a possible situation
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:44 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 854, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 852, SleepyKrew wrote:
(this was all at jason)

in the post you quoted
Why is it useless to consider, or at least mention a possible situation
it's been mentioned
Now do something useful
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sure, give your reasons why I am scum, then I'll do something 'useful'
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 856, jasonT1981 wrote:Sure, give your reasons why I am scum, then I'll do something 'useful'
Or you could be proactive
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

this game is really pretty quick
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vote Not Mafia to make it go quicker!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 826, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 124, SleepyKrew wrote:Yes I post a lot. Sorry. I really do try to restrain myself.
Try harder. You're part of the reason I'm still not caught up yet.
Speedy Saki's posts are like bubble gum, not long lasting. Why did you call them out specifically?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am a new person. I will no longer be cursing in this game, or any of my other games. I'm done with it.

I will make a few general comments now I guess.

I think Slandaar should be treated skeptically. I've read some Mini normals that he has played in and he is a very good scum player. He is usually one of the last scum members to go down and he makes plays that buy him just enough time to see other people hang before he does. I don't know about his town game since I don't really pay attention to that but if he is scum he is likely hatching some plan or something.

I want to say Hoopla is town but I could totally see Hoopla-scum buddying me hard in order to get me on her side since I am loud, a distraction, and easily manipulated if people call me town. Not to mention if she is scum, well she is basically tying me up with cinder blocks around my ankles for when she goes. I could see this all being an elaborate ploy. However, she does share a lot of the opinions I have. She thinks at a higher level and tries to play a step ahead so it is hard to really deduce what she is doing at anyone time. I don't think she should be wagoned but I think she should be watched.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mastin, I don't know really know. Gut says scum because of her really bad response to my question about my meta and the fact that I believe she is trying to pull something regarding that. More to come after she returns from the weekend I guess.

I think Helium-3 could be scum but I am not sure. Their attack on Hoopla was entirely retaliatory, a fact that they continue to not address. While yes, they are correct that they attacked SAD and Not_Mafia they also attacked A LOT of people early in the game. Mollie even said she commented on SAD just so she could have "end game proof she was right". If they are going to attack people on that basis it really undermines their credibility when a) they say they caught someone, and b) they say they attacked them first. The fact that Mollie put SAD as null and then Helium put him as scum after he made his comment against them to me says they are being retaliatory. I didn't want to full out say "I don't think Helium-3 is town" because SHOCKER I predicted that Helium-3 go rabid on me. It is also why I don't want to vote them at this moment and clog up the thread even more. Helium-3 thinks they understand how I play but they really do not.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 681, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Wow, the pace of this game...

I skipped over mastin's wall in 644 btw. You're welcome!
In post 674, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If you're referring to my apparent knowledge of the game being multi-ball I'm assuming in case it was, they're likely scum together.
why are people bringing up multiball?!???

:neutral:
Reading through Perpetual Nonsense's iso, this post pings me hard. I don't like the useless question at the end and this kind of epitomizes the noninvolved interaction this hydra has with the game. I feel like they are coasting on perceived towniness because of their claim. I don't trust the miller claim because it seems really out of place in a setup designed around speed. I don't think I have seen a miller in any other Zach games either.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

Some people I haven't really interacted with SleepyKrew, SaintKerrigan, Jason, etc. I think Jason is town based on how he handled himself earlier in the day and trying to figure out the setup, although his play seemed to focus on that a a little too much for my liking. SaintKerrigan just looked awkward from what I remember. Sleepy is more or less town based on the fluidity of his posts and tone.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

People always have a problem when someone brings up multi-ball without any sort of flip. I have seen it be pushed as a scum tell in large games and I even use it to push scum in games as well. It might not be the strongest thing to use but it is still something.

I don't think both Oversoul and Not_Mafia are scum. I think it would have to be one or the other. Oversoul's switch over to NM made me cringe though. It just didn't feel right at all but it didn't feel like a buss vote either which is why I say one or the other rather than both.

Also, totally ok with Lynching Slow Saki since they aren't doing anything and while they say nothing interesting is happening I strongly disagree. There is plenty for them to comment on especially if it is the MS head who will comment on anything.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay I am caught up now but I am posting from my main cos I am on brock's computer I left my macbook at home and I don't remember the pw. I also left my clothes there too so i am wearing reck's shirt and it comes down to my knees.

anti can you plz quote this for me plz tia

a few thoughts:

I think oversoul is town. he is too self-righteous and too indignant about how he will lord it over me forever and ever when he doesn't realise I have not been in the game since like p13 or whatever (not sure about exact page number but not since thursday night). he has been talking to anti. I am also glad he is coming around about hoopla.

also overly when I was talking about postgame cred I was talking about desp. based on a pure gut read he feels kinda scummy but meta says no.

I have only played with sad I think in 1 game and I don't think he wanted to lynch me. I replaced in and made like 5 posts and was nked that night I think so I am not quite sure why he would expect me to know how he plays.

I just want to clarify that anti wants not mafia lynched and I am just letting him do his thing. I can kinda see it but nacho and mastina think there is something to it so

do you know who I wanna kill with fire? SLAANDY

after that? HOOPLA <---- I totes agree a 100% with nacho about her read on overlysoul.

for town I have imp things, slice, bert, skrew, marquis and overly as town.

oh yeah about julz: I have played with 2 of titus's alts on here and julz reminds a lot of titus. I don't think it is anymore cos titus doesn't freak out to that degree when I catch her out. but whatevs. also lean town on julz but I wanna reread our exchanges.
whew!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 858, Speedy Saki wrote:this game is really pretty quick
This needs to get dayvigged.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Town:
Feu et Vol
Sugoku Sugoi
Imperium

Juls
SleepyKrew
Hoopla

Desperado
Jason
Speedy Saki
Nobody Special
SAD
Nero
Slandaar
Slice of Life
Helium-3

Perpetual Nonsense
SaintKerrigan
Not_Mafia

The bolded are a definite town bloc that I feel very comfortable trusting. That should be where the townbloc begins if one is ever going to form.

pedit:

That was all anti?

:facepalm:

Well, I'll add
him
to the list then. :shifty:

By the way, Zach has never run a game with Miller in it, so... Yeah.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I was the 1 who called you a sleazy car salesman and i am the 1 who got into it with julz. I worked all day yesterday and I am getting ready to go in today.

you srsly need to rethink that hoopla read.

and I better be in your town bloc by the time I get off of work. I think that sugoki read is premature and bert and mastina shld be higher in your list.

that is all.
whew!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 858, Speedy Saki wrote:this game is really pretty quick
VOTE: Speedy Saki

Looking in ISO, quite a few posts like this with absolutely nothing to the game or any opinions offered. Coasting scum
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 860, Oversoul wrote:
In post 826, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 124, SleepyKrew wrote:Yes I post a lot. Sorry. I really do try to restrain myself.
Try harder. You're part of the reason I'm still not caught up yet.
Speedy Saki's posts are like bubble gum, not long lasting. Why did you call them out specifically?
It is unclear to me what you're asking here. Clarify?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 845, SleepyKrew wrote:Desp, if you think you're more valuable dead than alive, how come you aren't pushing the self-lynch (and didn't push it very hard?)?
because the only person who was buying what i was selling was scum
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 853, jasonT1981 wrote:I will admit, I am having trouble keeping up in the game atm. I go to bed or go out, and come back to 10 new pages. I reply to things as I see them.
but i had already explained what it meant by the time nonsense got around to "catching it" so that means you aren't reading every post? or what.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Desperado »

here's the sequence of events in case you forgot
In post 530, Desperado wrote:
In post 502, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Anyway, I agree with Juls that using your neighborhood as your hydra QT is probably bad idea right now, but it does seem something likely to come from town so it's just solidifying that read.
:neutral:

qt's aren't available during the day so how does that make sense/how is it even relevant?

ps vote juls
In post 531, Desperado wrote:lol wrong game. too many fucking neighborhood games!
In post 532, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 530, Desperado wrote:qt's aren't available during the day
lol what

thanks for calling it out but what

-marquis
In post 535, Desperado wrote:
In post 532, Feu et Vol wrote:thanks for calling it out but what
im in another concurrent neighborhood game that is strictly nighttalk only and i'm kind of stoned right now
In post 540, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 530, Desperado wrote:qt's aren't available during the day so how does that make sense/how is it even relevant?
Is this a slip?

You said you enable daytalk and now you say QT's aren't available during the day. Which is it?
In post 543, Desperado wrote:
In post 540, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:You said you enable daytalk and now you say QT's aren't available during the day. Which is it?
i literally explained this in the post immediately afterwards.
In post 546, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 525, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 438, Hoopla wrote:Juls' claim was premature and weird in a way that scum don't usually make.
I strongly believe her claim.
I also believe Marquis' claim too, but if either of them are scum, it'd be him.
Since we're on the hoopla topic the boded is like totally bad.

do you think the pair could be connected somehow?
In post 548, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 540, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 530, Desperado wrote:qt's aren't available during the day so how does that make sense/how is it even relevant?
Is this a slip?

You said you enable daytalk and now you say QT's aren't available during the day. Which is it?

Interesting catch... I would like to know this too
so you saw #525 but not the actual post that you thought contained the slip or the two posts after it (inbetween sad's 525 and nonsense "catching" it in 540)?
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”