Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Turkish Van »

So Mafia kills a big name player N1. They then go on to kill either a solid but not terrifying player N2 or Bob (who...wasn't exactly ripping things up). N3 is either obvious or unknown. N4 they kill either a hydra of good players or anonymous ones. The possibility of KK being set up aside, it is odd that he hasn't been taken out, especially since there was a point where I thought he might be a mason based on some of his posts.

If scum are trying to crosskill then it helps less, but if they're playing with an agenda on who to take out, how the Grey kill fits in with any of their other potential choices is an interesting question. Still processing to figure out where that all leads.

--PA

P-edit: let me check who Titus replaced; I don't remember. Although did we get an explanation for why Titus was pretending to be a cop? Because it smells like a Mafia BP being cheeky to me.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1850, Turkish Van wrote:If scum are trying to crosskill then it helps less
not so, my dear penguin.

not
so
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Turkish Van »

Oh, hey, Titus replaced Katarina, whom I only let off the hook because I thought she was crumbing mason. Which obviously wasn't the case.

Haven't looked at Muffin yet, but this really makes me want to lynch Titus. Has she actually done anything here? I seem to recall her post-replace-in posts were pretty fluid in a non-useful way.

--PA

P-edit: OK, so if scum are trying to crosskill and targeted LotU and TA, what does that tell us? Without getting super-convoluted please. Because figuring out if said scum were pushing those lynches in-thread seems like a game of WIFOM. Was anyone voting them at the end of yesterday?
Have
you
you
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:10 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 5.02

Turkish Van (1) - Marquis

Not Voting (6) - Titus, Turkish Van, Kublai Khan, jbomber732, zMuffinMan, Antihero

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Deadline is July 5th, 12:00 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-07-05 12:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

@TV, I never gave one. I was saying my claim was fake all along. ika is someone who I play with and he frequently gambits. I was saying I was claiming cop tomorrow to draw a nightkill and create the very scenario I was explaining, considering no one was listening to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 1854, Titus wrote:@TV, I never gave one. I was saying my claim was fake all along. ika is someone who I play with and he frequently gambits. I was saying I was claiming cop tomorrow to draw a nightkill and create the very scenario I was explaining, considering no one was listening to me.
Looking at the table, a Mafia RB and a Mafia BP mean that the in-between move is either on Town Cop or Town Gunsmith with a flipped Town Roleblocker. The ambiguity of your claim makes me think you were actually trying to smoke out the last town PR. Do explain why I'm wrong, any time.

--PA
Have
you
you
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Turkish Van »

Screw it, I'm out for the afternoon at least. I'll read Burn-Muffin when I get back.

--PA
Have
you
you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 1854, Titus wrote:@TV, I never gave one. I was saying my claim was fake all along. ika is someone who I play with and he frequently gambits. I was saying I was claiming cop tomorrow to draw a nightkill and create the very scenario I was explaining, considering no one was listening to me.
Looking at the table, a Mafia RB and a Mafia BP mean that the in-between move is either on Town Cop or Town Gunsmith with a flipped Town Roleblocker. The ambiguity of your claim makes me think you were actually trying to smoke out the last town PR. Do explain why I'm wrong, any time.

--PA

I can't even see how that would draw out the last town PR. My claim was not ambiguous at all. I specifically said I was claiming town cop tomorrow, and I crumbed my own claim was bullshit. The only players capable of understanding me were you, Antihero (conftown) and possible Marquis. Everyone else wouldn't understand it at all. It literally was a no risk plan, but of course if it nets me scum it's a good idea.

You also look solid for being scum based on VCA. The wagon surrounding you at the start of the day is off.

My only concern is this being too easy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:27 am

Post by jbomber732 »

I am going to look into Titus and Burn/muffin today. I do not at all think TV is mafia, or sk.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1840, Antihero wrote:
In post 1837, Turkish Van wrote:Looking at the flips, that we got 50% of the Mafia before Day Two and none of them since then indicates that something seriously wacky is going on with the scum hunting here. I don't have a good sense of the game rhythm here, but it seems very likely that we have groupscum directing a lot of the scum hunting somehow. I'll be looking for that in my reread.
khan has a big hand in that, but i don't know if he's scum
Big hand? Lemniscate was the only one whose lynch I really strongly pushed.

Agreeing with you on the zMuffinMan though. But we've banked a lot of time, mind as well start using it to read the game and build good cases.
In post 1857, Titus wrote:I can't even see how that would draw out the last town PR. My claim was not ambiguous at all. I specifically said I was claiming town cop tomorrow, and I crumbed my own claim was bullshit. The only players capable of understanding me were you, Antihero (conftown) and possible Marquis. Everyone else wouldn't understand it at all. It literally was a no risk plan, but of course if it nets me scum it's a good idea.
How in the world would it net you scum?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1859, Kublai Khan wrote:Big hand? Lemniscate was the only one whose lynch I really strongly pushed.
yeah, and that wagon laid a huge fart. AND you forced an atmostphere yesterday where it was either going to be Lemni or nobody because you were so goddamn stubborn
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1859, Kublai Khan wrote:How in the world would it net you scum?
it wouldn't have. titus was obviously fakeclaiming to draw the scum kill. i knew it at the time, but didn't say a word.

considering this is a multiball game, and there's no mafia BP, i actually think that's really town
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1841, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 1838, Marquis wrote:You're not SK, you're mafia.
:rolls eyes: I have exactly two games here in 75+ where I've bussed a partner. One was Open 459, one of my first games on site, and Day One bussing led to a town romp. The other was Mini 1527 where I was utterly screwed anyways and took a Hail Mary on living another day (and definitely shouldn't have). Get a better working theory, please and thank you.

--PA
I actually said that in reference to your incorrect ideas about how the setup is determined- the four roles on the chart are determined in one fell swoop, or one move, from start to finish. It's not determined by hopping from one point to another, which totally negates the point of the setup because that would allow for any combination of a random four on that chart.

I think that because of your interpretation you probably aren't the Serial Killer, who would know about the powers in play already and consequently wouldn't come to the mistaken conclusion that you did, or even think of potentially faking that sort of conclusion about the game setup. Again, there's a slim possibility you faked not knowing how roles were determined, but at this point I'm just going to take whatever process of elimination puzzle pieces I can get.
link in bio
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1860, Antihero wrote:
In post 1859, Kublai Khan wrote:Big hand? Lemniscate was the only one whose lynch I really strongly pushed.
yeah, and that wagon laid a huge fart. AND you forced an atmostphere yesterday where it was either going to be Lemni or nobody because you were so goddamn stubborn
True. But I sat through a couple of fruitless town lynches so I felt maybe I should be more forceful with who I wanted lynched.
In post 1861, Antihero wrote:
it wouldn't have. titus was obviously fakeclaiming to draw the scum kill. i knew it at the time, but didn't say a word.

considering this is a multiball game, and there's no mafia BP, i actually think that's really town
Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

Do you think it's town because he might have drawn a cross-kill?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

Titus is female.

Kublai Khan is scum.
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh I wish that sheer stubbornness could actually force a my way or the high way Antihero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1863, Kublai Khan wrote:
True. But I sat through a couple of fruitless town lynches so I felt maybe I should be more forceful with who I wanted lynched.
In post 1861, Antihero wrote:

Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

Only scum would feel scared of me the way I was playing early on.

TA's hyper defensiveness is a little more understandable given they were the cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1863, Kublai Khan wrote:Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

do what now?

if it worked and titus got NK'd, we'd have one more cop result.

...this really isn't that hard to understand, khan, are you being intentionally dense?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

khan, could i have some reads?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Marquis »

Also, at first I trusted Turkish Van's application of self meta on the idea that scum wouldn't risk doing it. Then I realized that I'm too lazy to check it and on policy don't like it because I still have the feeling Turkish Van is mafia.

The idea that you don't bus that often, and therefore didn't bus now, is one that I don't just like on policy, but that I also don't like because it sounds way too much like a probability fallacy.
link in bio
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1867, Antihero wrote:
In post 1863, Kublai Khan wrote:Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

do what now?

...this really isn't that hard to understand, khan, are you being intentionally dense?
Ah. I'm not paying that much attention to the setup. I didn't know for sure if there was a cop. I thought it was just bluster.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

My gut based on the VCs says to lynch TV or jbomber... all three scum not bussing day 1? How rarely does that happen?

TV imo my gut says more likely SK based on end lynch VCs

gtg see you tomorrow
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1870, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1867, Antihero wrote:

do what now?

Ah. I'm not paying that much attention to the setup. I didn't know for sure if there was a cop. I thought it was just bluster.
I didn't either at the time. I was just trying to bait a kill really.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1868, Antihero wrote:khan, could i have some reads?
Town to Scum
Antihero
Titus
Marquis
jbomber732
zMuffinMan
Turkish Van (Hydra of penguin_alien and Malakittens)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Antihero »

walk me through the zmuffinman read because yesterday you had him as town

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”