She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1922, Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:@Majiffy,

I want you to type it out. None of this well I already did it. Say "I revoke any claim that has the word Ethyl in it."

Second, I haven't been pushing on you with next to no case. I've been saying you and Mastina have gotten into a pissing match where you didn't look town and she did. Both of you are unlikely to be town bc of House Party. I also didn't like your wifom lynch me gambit crap.
Lastly, I haven't been strongly pushing you because I've been trying to fucking solve your alignment.
The longer you engage in a pissing contest based on lies and innuendo, the more likely I am to hink you are scum.
I have issue with the bolded sentence. Firstly, that's not the reason you gave for avoiding voting for Majiffy earlier. Secondly, what have you done to 'solve his alignment', exactly? Maybe I missed something, but I cannot remember any posts where you made an independent effort to strengthen your read on him.
Titus wrote:Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.
Majiffy says that he was town in House Party, so we both guess you meant to say he looked like scum. Hmm... that's interesting that you would accidentally say 'he looked town' instead of 'he looked scum'... almost as interesting as Guilty Gunsmith saying there are '4 townies and 13 scummies' instead of '4 scummies and 13 townies'. Oh and I think you voted them for that. Did
you
scum slip
here
?
@Wicked, by itself, it is not an issue to not vote Majiffy. Combined with everything else it is. My goal is to actually have Majiffy do something other than the pissing contest we are in. It is not happening. Him actually interacting rather than shouting helps.

Majiffy and Mastin were both town in House Party. They acted much differently. Therefore one is scum. Obviously, it is a typo to say someone looks town because someone doesn't match their town game. It has no relation to what GG did. The fact you are increases my paranoia of GG given the fact you are most likely scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1924, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1920, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1897, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:
In post 1887, Speedy Saki wrote:Depends on context.

Is wicked being pushed majorly?

Is there a case against wicked?

Is someone shouting in big bold letters "lets lynch wicked he is scum"?

If none of the above, it's possible that you aren't pushing enough/they aren't true scum reads, in that town does not have him pegged as scum enough to commit. Even if a player is objectively scummy, he may be town, and it appears this may be the general (unmentioned) consensus. Nobody wants/dares to commit.
This is scum with Wicked.
I agree.
Okay, so Titus is scumread by many people.

But it is difficult to get a wagon on Titus, despite majiffy's best efforts.

According to your hard and fast blanket rule, finding it difficult to push a wagon on someone who is scum read by many, is on scum

Ergo, Titus is scum.

Therefore Titus is bussing me???

See how little sense you make?
Nice strawman. You misrepped me by taking a section where I called out a common belief (I never said it was my own.) when trying to get a wagon to move from a townread to a scumread. You then mischaracterize that argument and use it to try to discredit my scumread of you. Town MS wouldn't do this. Scum MS would.

That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

What you are doing though,(calling my argument a strawman), itself is a straw man

Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Not extending my invitation to Titus though. I know she is very stubborn and I don't find it fun trying very hard to change her mind
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

What you are doing though,(calling my argument a strawman), itself is a straw man
It is a strawman. You took an argument out of context, twisted it, and then misrepped it and turned it against me to discredit my read on you. That is not coming from town you.
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
I'm guessing you want to try to get into a wall war to muddle the thread and keep town from actually paying attention to you?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

took a long refreshing break from this game, 55+ pages omg

and I love how everyone calls MS "Saki"

:3

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 1928, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

It is a strawman. You took an argument out of context, twisted it, and then misrepped it and turned it against me to discredit my read on you. That is not coming from town you.
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
I'm guessing you want to try to get into a wall war to muddle the thread and keep town from actually paying attention to you?
Are you a scum or are you a butt?

1) your argument: wicked is scum because it is difficult to push a wagon on him despite many people scum reading him

2) my argument: depends on context, your statement is not true

3) you say: 'lol you are scum'

4) I give an example on how stupid your statement is

5) you go:"LOL STRAWMAN YOU TOOK MY ARGUMENT OUT OF CONTEXT"

I dunno. Sad that you declined my offer to dance though. I've learned many new moves over the past year.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Point is, your argument are so flimsy and soft and shallow that I can twist them into a pack of twisties cake and twisted fries.

Twist it until the juice is all out!!!

TWIST HOW MUCH SENSE YOU DONT MAKE!!!!

Pedit hi saki <3 I was just twisting a good friend of mine
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Sorry epiphany
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

So Titus and Bulb want a lynch on us b/c they're confident of a scumread
even with 20 hours to deadline

I'd think them smarter than that but they're confident players so not anything out of line coming from them

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

hi

why are we voting marq and not mastin

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

so i came back a bit too late to this game but I'm pretty sure that whether or not mastin is town she's a good lynch for today
from what I've skimmed a lot of people took a lot of different stances against her and i think that justifies an info lynch

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

fas;lkfj;sdalkjf;lkdsaalkj no i like mastin too much

[saki]
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

i just don't know who to vote for atm and i dont think i'll have it figured out by the time deadline hits
o well I'll read overnight

[saki]
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I am not posting the above to pretend to be saki by the way^
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Hi saki I think it is better to get your own reads by reading the thread with your own eyes overnight but I can catch you up in our <3 qt if you need clarification about any events

I can give you my secret sonic reads too
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Btw: marquis is probably scum. Mastin is probably not scum. So we vote marquis

Plus mastin is cool I like mastin so I don't wanna compromise noway noway
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I like marquis too but it's the job of town to vote scum so there

Luvubby
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1938, Metal Sonic wrote:I am not posting the above to pretend to be saki by the way^
you make me sick.

literally. physically. ill. i just threw up.

i had a greek salad and hamburger for dinner and it tasted like crap on the way out.

i hope you're happy, metal sonic.
every time you post outside your hydra, i barf.

that goes for all of you. next time anyone post outside their hydra, i'll describe my vomit in gory detail.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't want yo lynch ms or mastin.
vote titus

Can we do this
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm choking over my speedy saki scumread because i can't tell anymore.

please don't lynch titus, vezok. please.

-marquis
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm not interested in dealing with any more mastin paranoia, from both me and any other player on this list.

mastin is at l-2. hammer her before we destroy yet another viable non-obvtown lynch.

-still going to sign this marquis idc
link in bio
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by ZZZX »

But... mastin is my town read I dont want to vote mastin. Who are the current lynch targets?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1943, vezokpiraka wrote:I don't want yo lynch ms or mastin.
vote titus

Can we do this
Yes this is very much a thing we can do
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by mastin2 »

*grumble, grumble, gripe, gripe, all these games with there deadlines so close, grumble, grumble, gripe gripe*

If you don't see me posting, send me encouraging messages, be it PM or whatever, 'cause it's not going to be my alignment, but rather, my mindset influencing me. (Basically, I can feel a "crash" about to happen, in which my workload is such that I can technically handle what I put on my plate...but that a combination of apathy and me lying to myself puts me in a very negative mindset. In essence, I am having computer issues right now, and they are interfering with things quite significantly, but not NEARLY as much as would justify my absence for the entirety of today.)

This game's actually the game I feel most interested in posting in (dunno why, might be 'cause I'm soloing and that means I don't have the excuse of "eh, I have a hydra buddy who can cover for me"), surprisingly, so I'll do what I can before falling asleep. (It's 3:30 AM. I have nothing, absolutely nothing, going on tomorrow, meaning I can afford to stay up late, but I'm honestly not feeling obligated to stay up. I'm just kinda...well, up right now. I was sleepy about half an hour ago, and fighting off sleep in an attempt to play a game an hour before that [did I mention that my mental crash typically involves me still doing stuff just far less productive stuff?], but right now I might not be fully lucid but am pretty dang close to wide awake. Meaning that I might as well work on this game, since I need to catch up on a day's worth of neglect anyway. Or in this game's case, a week.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1393, Titus wrote:Tonal shifts don't happen overnight.
Actuallllllllllllllllllllllly...they, uh.

They can.

I'm getting really, really notorious for it, in fact. (There's a reason I'm in the process of developing a flowchart called "How To Read Mastin". It's only a prototype right now, of course, but I wrote it down and have typed up at least one draft. It's 'cause, sometimes, I'm just...well, different, in each and every game and there's no visible correlation. Other than maybe that there's no correlation, when town. [ScuMastin can.])

Doesn't mean they did. But they can.
In post 1390, Wickedestjr wrote:@mastin2 - what did you think about post 175?
Well Perpetual Nonsense is town, so.
Titus wrote:I think Mastin/Majiffy is t v s or s v s. They didn't quarrel like this in house party ever and they were both town.
How confident were you, at the time of this comment, on a scale of 1 to 10?
Thinking Titus is town for this.
@beastcharizard - How confident are you that Doduo and ZZZX are connected? And why do you think that they are connected?
Also thinking Doduo and ZX are both town for this.

(Admittedly, confbias comes into play. Butyeah. Wicked's posting here, doesn't feel sincere; it looks manipulative and without legitimate analysis done within.)
I think mastin2's VCA is completely ridiculous and confirmation bias. She said that it was probably wrong but her best guess.
Well, yeah. Still say that, btw, overall. Not feeling it as strongly. But still definitely feeling you're scum and MTD is scum and LC is scum, soyeah.
What kind of scum team plan/dynamic is that?
A slightly dysfunctional, mostly-Majiffy, partially-sthar8 (with a slice of Jingle) scumteam dynamic. Maybe with influence from my style, but doubtful since I'd be on guard for it. Did say it was unlikely! ('Specially since I'm doubting the Majiffy part.)
I found an article that you wrote regarding VCA
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, just gonna stop you there.

The thing about articles that I wrote is that I know the ins and outs of the article I wrote better than anyone else: what the advice intends rather than what it says, when the article was written versus what play is like today (the two often differing), and whatnot. I mean, if you reeeeeeeally want to go down that train of thought, more than happy to oblige, but just sayin', you'll end up lynched as a result. (Granted, I might be heading that direction
anyway
given that while you're the read I've felt the weakest about, you're also the read which I've had the least amount of doubt on, counterintuitive as that may seem.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”