FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by FourteenPointFive »

Because it seems like you are. The shifts being uneven aside, you agree at least one of the 5 in this shift has to be scum yes?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

assuming these shifts are somehow legitimate yes

and it's you or goat
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Well now we're getting somewhere I guess... I'm glad everyone has the awesome reasons for why I'm scum...oh wait...nope it's actually the same apathy that led to the BnB lynch. Come back to the thread when you're ready to scumhunt. All I keep seeing for the past couple of shifts is "lol 14.5 is scummy", but no one can explain what we've done that is so scum-motivated. Because we haven't done any such thing. I can list of at least two things you have done can be scum motivated, at least one each for Goat and Zed that can be scum-motivated. Such as your insistence that even if Sven is scum we don't need to lynch him because of the white flag mechanics, and that you argued with Serene so you must be town. Would you honestly let anyone else try to float those excuses for being town? Would you let me float that excuse I was Sven's lover? How about Reck? How about Zed? How about Peregrine? How about any other player in this game?

As for Zed, he demonstrates unwillingness to understand anything about this game almost to the point where it looks fake (cause it does) and Goat's generally apathy and not understanding the game is pretty lame as well.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by The Critic »

People
only
swap shifts after 8 shifts are complete. Deaths, new episodes, and any uneven-ness created by deaths and lynches have no effect on that. Players cannot be (and have not been) moved before the shift distribution changes. The shift rules listed in the OP apply to the shifts immediately upon a new distribution coming into effect.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:57 pm

In post 2927, FourteenPointFive wrote:nope it's actually the same apathy that led to the BnB lynch
ahem

*gofuckyourself*

we had nothing to do with the bnb lynch so take your rhetoric elsewhere please
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:59 pm

also i would absolutely allow someone else who had the interactions that we did with serene to claim they were conftown

i would also be all for a lover of sven to combat that notion that we must lynch the lovers to "control the numbers" by countering that the white flag mechanic renders a scum lover irrelevant

but please continue crying wolf or whatever it is you're doing right now
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

In post 2912, FourteenPointFive wrote:Yes, yes, cause my really hard push to do so and all my votes say that I want to lynch you so very badly. Are we even in the same game? Who am I voting? Because it isn't you, and it isn't Sven. I agree with Peregrine's thoughts about controlling the numbers. I know that one of you/Zed/Goat is scum. I don't understand what is so fucking hard to understand and scummy about that thought process. Pleas please please tell me where I am losing you on this. Your argument of "lol it's white flag we don't need to get rid of us ever" is a piss-poor argument. Hypothetically you think your town-slot is more valuable than Sven's scum-slot? What if I was Sven's lover instead? Would you let me for even a second try to float that argument?
so I just wanna get this straight.

you think we bussed serene hardcore, fakeclaimed lovers with sven I mean the claim is legit sven isn't disputing it and then silenced ourselves to accomplish...what exactly? I mean my scum game is pretty retarded but not THAT RETARDED.

either 1 of sven and us are scum or we are both town and then is what I am leaning on. so you wanted to lynch lovers at the price of losing 1 possible town but more than likely 2?

and you being the only protown voice? lol

desp can you get on gchat real quick?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 pm

WHERE HAVE I TRIED TO LEAD YOUR LYNCH? WHERE? SHOW ME? SHOW MY VOTES SHOW MY RALLYING! Why are you trying to paint me into a position I am so very clearly not taking?

What don't you understand? I have not led any vote charge on you, I have not voted you, I haven't done anything except point out that I see where PV is coming from. I don't doubt the lovers claim is real. Why are you even trying to say that I am doubting that? But let's not pretend that you're incapable of bussing a partner. What you need to understand is you are not and will never be confirmed town to me, and one of you being scum is more important than the other player being town. You have been all about self-preservation since the lover's claim and that bugs the heck out of me with claims of "we would never out ourselves as scum...we don't need to lynch us even if Sven is scum". Neither of these are protown. Why can't this game be the exception where you out yourself as lovers? Why are you as town more important then dead-scum-Sven?

You seem to have this complete lack of awareness to anyone else's PoV. You can disagree with the 'control the numbers' thing, but you can't be dense and not understand it. You for some reason couldn't understand why lynching from our shift is better. You can't see that I have been trying to get you to understand where I am coming from. No, everything is an attack on you apparently despite me not voting you, not rallying others to vote for you, and not seriously entertaining your lynch atm when I think there are better lynches on the table. What part of any of that don't you understand? I am so incredibly frustrated with your selfish play, and your inability to understand what is going on.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 pm

The punchline being is that I am not arguing that you should be lynched I am arguing that you should understand where other's are coming from and then also lynching someone else with me!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

In post 2932, FourteenPointFive wrote:WHERE HAVE I TRIED TO LEAD YOUR LYNCH? WHERE? SHOW ME? SHOW MY VOTES SHOW MY RALLYING! Why are you trying to paint me into a position I am so very clearly not taking?

What don't you understand? I have not led any vote charge on you, I have not voted you, I haven't done anything except point out that I see where PV is coming from. I don't doubt the lovers claim is real. Why are you even trying to say that I am doubting that? But let's not pretend that you're incapable of bussing a partner. What you need to understand is you are not and will never be confirmed town to me, and one of you being scum is more important than the other player being town. You have been all about self-preservation since the lover's claim and that bugs the heck out of me with claims of "we would never out ourselves as scum...we don't need to lynch us even if Sven is scum". Neither of these are protown. Why can't this game be the exception where you out yourself as lovers? Why are you as town more important then dead-scum-Sven?

You seem to have this complete lack of awareness to anyone else's PoV. You can disagree with the 'control the numbers' thing, but you can't be dense and not understand it. You for some reason couldn't understand why lynching from our shift is better. You can't see that I have been trying to get you to understand where I am coming from. No, everything is an attack on you apparently despite me not voting you, not rallying others to vote for you, and not seriously entertaining your lynch atm when I think there are better lynches on the table. What part of any of that don't you understand? I am so incredibly frustrated with your selfish play, and your inability to understand what is going on.
wait a minute I might be confusing you with perv. now I see why desp says perv is scum cos we have sven as strong town right now and lynching us is a bad idea you would be down 2 town.

and I was NOT apathetic during the birdly beast lynch I thought it was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a game, lynching a claimed lyncher's target. serene shld have been lynched the freaking SECOND they claimed a lyncher and that is what I pushed for.

don't spaz out on me, like I said I think i got you confused with perv.

we were
silenced
can you think about that for 5 seconds?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:14 am

I'm not saying you were apathetic. I'm saying the players who are just voting whichever wagon sounds good without doing any work themselves are. It's happened on every lynch in this game. One or two players decide someone is a good lynch, and certain players just pile on without any thought about it.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:29 am

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
The Goat
Zdenek

Episode 5, Shift D.5 (Day), VC 2FourteenPointFive (4) - Zdenek, Svenskt Stål, MrZepher, ~Jordan’
ika (2) - Brian Skies, The Goat
Aronis (2) - ika, infinite jesters
MrZepher (1) - FourteenPointFive

Not Voting (3): Hiplop, PeregrineV, Aronis

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

ika is V/LA until 6/20.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-19 22:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-25 22:00:00).
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:10 am

Post by The Goat »

Responding to prod...will catch up.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 am

:roll:

we won't be holding our breath
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 am

@ 14.5: aronis read?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 am

@ brian: just because you're silenced doesn't mean you can't vote. aronis?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 am

@ zdenek: i've had you as town but you've done approximately fuck and all recently. wake up.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 am

Aronis in the category of player's who have done fuck all this game (a category that contains most of the players still in the game sadly). How confident are you on that as opposed to Zed/Goat/me?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 am

Post by hiplop »

Go home, this is not your shift.
third best scummer of all time
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
Aronis
Hiplop
ika
MrZepher
PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål

Episode 5, Shift D.6 (Night), VC 1FourteenPointFive (4) - Zdenek, Svenskt Stål, MrZepher, ~Jordan’
ika (2) - Brian Skies, The Goat
Aronis (2) - ika, infinite jesters
MrZepher (1) - FourteenPointFive

Not Voting (3): Hiplop, PeregrineV, Aronis

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Searching for a replacement for Zdenek, as he did not post for two consecutive shifts.

ika is V/LA until 6/20.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-21 22:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-25 22:00:00).
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

sorry that i missed a shift.

I am loosing complete faith insoling this game.

I think we are searching for stuff that is not there.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: mrzepher
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

okay, come on, let's try thinking
We probably have like two free lynches before LYLO
Let's just play a logic game and come up with two people who, probabilistically speaking, are most likely to be scum
and then lynch them
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

and we havent even mentioned peregrinev the entire game
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

because up until recently PV hasn't said anything randomly unwarranted.

14.5 was being incredibly pushy on IJ and it seemed like he was stretching a lot of points to make Jesters seem really bad.
His #2913 read as contradictive to me (if you're town then i'm town except you're not town, but i'm still town?)
I personally think the lovers are the only people who have provided consistent pro-town discussion.

If you're going to kill me then vig me otherwise you'll end up wasting a lot of time on a lynch that's going to flip town.
I mean do what you must; it's optimal to not have me around in endgame. I have quite a bit of WIFOM about my person...
or something like that....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”