Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

-sigh- I ranted to Snork in the QT over night about how much I hated everything and everyone.

My bad I guess. Im just pissed off that no one is willing to actually do anything or just act as a unit for the sake of doing shit and seeing how people respond. I sort of expected the townflip after s bit but was sort of too late too do anything.

Oh and Im pissed off at mastin because her thing recently seems to be putting in less than zero effort in games were on the same team and putting in tons of effort when we aren't.

Soooooo Im going to get a running start at shit today hopefully rather than try and put all my giveafucks in at the last minute.

We got a track invention last night. No interesting results from it, clarifying something with AH to be 100% sure.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 am

In post 1975, mastin2 wrote:I don't know who else is scum. (LC's definitely not.)

But Wicked and MTD are.

If one of those two are lynch candidates, I'll join whichever wagon's larger between them.

If neither of those two ARE lynch candidates, well. We should make them one.
VOTE: MTD

This one is for you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

Marquis, let's lynch scum today rather than possible scum.

VOTE: Wicked

Speed lynch for the LOLs win.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 am

Ok I got confirmation from Antihero.

Our Track shot DEFINITELY failed last night. I.E. blocked, jailkept, target was rolestopped, etc. Something like that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

So the question here is, who scumread you (if town) or who townreads you (if jailkeep)? If neither of those occurred, scum fucked with GG.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I think scum is in:
Titus, Lying Cat, Speedy Saki, Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and MTD (dark horses for scum would be peregrineV or Majiffy (who I can never get a read on))

Titus vs. Saki yesterday looks decidedly Scum v. Scum, and Titus's hammer post sets off so many alarm bells.
Bulbazak has basically not contributed any original thoughts and if GG is town (which I think they likely are) then Bulbazak is almost assuredly scum
Lying Cat's presence has sort of gone away since the pressure was lifted off of them though IIRC that's not entirely for in-game reasons
beastcharizard is mostly a gut thing.
MTD has just been abdicating responsibility for all of his actions and most of his early posts are textbook active lurking

Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and Speedy Saki were all off the wagon yesterday so I think we should lynch one of titus, Lying Cat, or MTD, and I actually feel like the best option right now is VOTE: MTD.
Not a dayvig.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 am

IDK, I've been shoving MTD/Wicked/Mollie/ and {kind of } Bulba. One of those clowns probably is scum to be sure.
pre-edit: Why is Bulbazak assuredly scum if we are town (we are)?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

AC, my hammer post set up alarm posts. Really? We asked Mastina to claim 5 fucking times at least. I had a specific time set up for when I would hammer, because I had issues to resolve offline. So I hammered. I didn't even WANT Mastina to be the lynch. Still, she was.

Pretty much the only scumread I'm sure of in that list is Saki. And what do you know, you try to tie me with her. Bulba's probably town and so is GG. Bulba was pushing the major counterwagon (Wicked) to town!Mastina. So don't give me shit about bulba not having an original thought.

Yeah, this is sort of OMGUS but the amount of bullshit in that post severely weakened my townread on you ac.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

In post 2008, Titus wrote:Bulba's probably town and so is GG. Bulba was pushing the major counterwagon (Wicked) to town!Mastina. So don't give me shit about bulba not having an original thought.
:?
Ok, I'll give you that that AC post also made me :? . Seriously though I don't know if I'd say "bulba had no original thoughts" but he felt kind of like a robot?
I sort of spammed a case in the QT about him last Night. I quoted him being blatantly wrong about mastin in l4d mafia and his response was to sort of cast me off with "Ya ok I'll talk to mastin" which seemed a bit...lacking? (Im lacking a better word) of a response I'd expect from that. I sort of want to play the "Which person WKing mastin is the dcumfuck" game Today but I might just be salty about mastin being town.
Also we tracked bulbazak, guess I can just say that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah well I couldn't really describe Mastina as town beyond we think the same, I'm familiar with her thought processes and some (but obviously not all) of the stuff she's dealing with. It's not a rock solid town case. Some things we know and cannot prove.

Will you at least help me sort Saki/Wicked? It should be pretty clear that they are scum, but I'd like to bounce that off of you. If all three of us (both your heads) and me can agree on one, I feel pretty confident we can get a scum lynch through. Snork can persuade those who don't respond to Titus logic walls. AP can translate anything either of us say. I can outlogic the scumfucks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and AC, if you feel like I am scum with Saki, help me bus please. K thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 am

I mean...he went 11 days without posting anything for content..ok, not exactly scummy, but really?
He called mastin "obivous town" before the mastin wagon was even a concept, so him leading a wagon on not-mastin is...expected? Regardless of his alignment.
I also disliked this post for similar reasons. Response feels...lacking? I call him scum and he retorts by saying "You are town, deal with it". Meh? Just reads out of place / dismissive. Hes just reiterating an opinion which makes him look consistent but doen't hit me in the feels.

Gonna be honest though, I don't think Bulba is getting lynched today. I need to refine my opinions (still sort of fluctuating) but tentatively would lynch from:
Wicked, MTD, Titus, Bulba, Mollie, Saki?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 2008, Titus wrote:AC, my hammer post set up alarm posts. Really? We asked Mastina to claim 5 fucking times at least. I had a specific time set up for when I would hammer, because I had issues to resolve offline. So I hammered. I didn't even WANT Mastina to be the lynch. Still, she was.
In post 1993, Titus wrote: Ugh.. tomorrow we lynch scum k?
This is the part I had a problem with. Totally unnecessary. We needed to lynch and by the time you hammered mastin was the only option. You adding this comment made it look like you were trying so hard to distance yourself from what you knew was a town lynch.
Not a dayvig.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

@GG, I actually like the post you highlighted. I don't give a shit if I offend my townread. He's town. I'll play my own game to find the scums. I tend to be drawn towards such individualistic thinking as townie.

Really, you had a problem with that part AC? Bullshit. That's griping about a lynch I NEVER WANTED. Of course I'm going to throw a snide remark. That's me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

In post 2013, ac1983fan wrote:This is the part I had a problem with. Totally unnecessary. We needed to lynch and by the time you hammered mastin was the only option. You adding this comment made it look like you were trying so hard to distance yourself from what you knew was a town lynch.
Ya also :down:
In post 2008, Titus wrote:AC, my hammer post set up alarm posts. Really? We asked Mastina to claim 5 fucking times at least. I had a specific time set up for when I would hammer, because I had issues to resolve offline. So I hammered. I didn't even WANT Mastina to be the lynch. Still, she was.
Is like scum mad about being caught for the wrong reason.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1925, Titus wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.
Majiffy says that he was town in House Party, so we both guess you meant to say he looked like scum. Hmm... that's interesting that you would accidentally say 'he looked town' instead of 'he looked scum'... almost as interesting as Guilty Gunsmith saying there are '4 townies and 13 scummies' instead of '4 scummies and 13 townies'. Oh and I think you voted them for that. Did
you
scum slip
here
?
Majiffy and Mastin were both town in House Party. They acted much differently. Therefore one is scum. Obviously,
it is a typo
to say someone looks town because someone doesn't match their town game. It has no relation to what GG did. The fact you are increases my paranoia of GG given the fact you are most likely scum.
You excuse your mistake as a typo. But wasn't that GG's excuse? I don't think there is any difference between their mistake and your's.

If you had to guess right now, what's the scum team?

And I can't help but think your vote for me is similar to your vote for Lying Cat. Your top suspect was Majiffy and you said Majiffy vs. Mastin was s v t or s v s and ruled out t v t, so why when Mastin flips town do you ignore this previous stance on Majiffy? In general, I don't like how lazy you have been with regard to your Majiffy suspicion. You are pessimistic with regard to its potential even though you've never voted him or explained why town should vote him.

Vote: Titus

I think this is where I want my vote to be, but I have to reread/iso my neutral/slighttownlean reads, because I'm starting to think there are a few scum among them. There are two or more day 1 wagons I'm interested in examining also.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2014, Titus wrote:@GG, I actually like the post you highlighted. I don't give a shit if I offend myMastinad. He's town. I'll play my own game to find the scums. I tend to be drawn towards such individualistic thinking as townie.

Really, you had a problem with that part AC? Bullshit. That's griping about a lynch I NEVER WANTED. Of course I'm going to throw a snide remark. That's me.
So is lynching someone you are sure to be town better than starting or following a counter wagon earlier that could have caught scum? Because with that hammer you wasted a day's lynch. Mastin after lynch comments made me feelthat yyou knew mastin's alignment and tried to look like not forcing a mislynch.

Got it ? VOTE: titus

Oh and I love how gg's latest posts + how he reacted past our little argument moved him from scummy to neutral in my reads. Full list of those coming after I finish my vla
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Art is cool.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 am

WELP
That was slip.

We've been discussing who we think is scum and I think we are both in lockstep (god that word) for the most part. We think.

Scum: Titus, Saki, Bulbazak <- preferred lynches today.

Meh-scum: MTD, ZZZX, Mollie

So our vote isn't in the best of places. UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Titus
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

ETL = Titus?

And how was that a slip?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

Ill vote titus because lolfuckyou but I think ac130 might be our best bet here. Play since daystart is straight scum playbook.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: titus

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

Wait nvm just checked my pms.

I have information that implies titus is unlikely mafia.

VOTE: ac130

||
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2016, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.
Majiffy says that he was town in House Party, so we both guess you meant to say he looked like scum. Hmm... that's interesting that you would accidentally say 'he looked town' instead of 'he looked scum'... almost as interesting as Guilty Gunsmith saying there are '4 townies and 13 scummies' instead of '4 scummies and 13 townies'. Oh and I think you voted them for that. Did
you
scum slip
here
?
Majiffy and Mastin were both town in House Party. They acted much differently. Therefore one is scum. Obviously,
it is a typo
to say someone looks town because someone doesn't match their town game. It has no relation to what GG did. The fact you are increases my paranoia of GG given the fact you are most likely scum.
You excuse your mistake as a typo. But wasn't that GG's excuse? I don't think there is any difference between their mistake and your's.

If you had to guess right now, what's the scum team?

And I can't help but think your vote for me is similar to your vote for Lying Cat. Your top suspect was Majiffy and you said Majiffy vs. Mastin was s v t or s v s and ruled out t v t, so why when Mastin flips town do you ignore this previous stance on Majiffy? In general, I don't like how lazy you have been with regard to your Majiffy suspicion. You are pessimistic with regard to its potential even though you've never voted him or explained why town should vote him.

Vote: Titus

I think this is where I want my vote to be, but I have to reread/iso my neutral/slighttownlean reads, because I'm starting to think there are a few scum among them. There are two or more day 1 wagons I'm interested in examining also.
Of course you wouldn't. You're scum.

My vote on you has absolutely nothing to do with Lying Cat vote. Lying Cat vote was because my townreads were on it and I wanted to get a wagon going.

I'm pretty damn convinced you and Saki are scum.

I actually like getting the bullshit Titus reflexive wagon out of the way. So pile them on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”