Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

Oops! I completely forgot to type "properly".

cho is dead. long live marquis
link in bio
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

marquis wrote:3 of the 7 players alive are scum.
also this is precisely why scum are dumb fucks. going for cross kills and leaving conftown alive in 7p is lolworthy
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1902, zMuffinMan wrote:
also this is precisely why scum are dumb fucks. going for cross kills and leaving conftown alive in 7p is lolworthy
^ Only scum say stuff like this.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes, of course, you're just too smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

How do you two know that? I have been proceeding on a two antitown player assumption.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1905, Titus wrote:
How do you two know that? I have been proceeding on a two antitown player assumption.
3 antitown

2 mafia
1 SK

come on titus
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: TV

More scum makes it even more likely thst the D1 wagon was not solely tow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: Khan
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Antihero »

guys, can we
please
just lynch khan now?

he's scum. we know he's scum and now we have to watch this painful 1v1 with muffinman?

come on now....
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Marquis »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: antihero
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Marquis »

whoops i blanked out for a sec

UNVOTE:
VOTE: khan
link in bio
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm not scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

Guys, the safe play is lynching one of TV/Bomber.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:36 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 5.03

Kublai Khan (2) - Antihero, Marquis
Turkish Van (1) - Titus

Not Voting (4) - Turkish Van, Kublai Khan, jbomber732, zMuffinMan

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Prodded jbomber732 and Turkish Van.

Deadline is July 5th, 12:00 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-07-05 12:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kk wrote:I'm not scum.
LAL
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

titus wrote:Guys, the safe play is lynching one of TV/Bomber
i would be fine with this tbh

i'll prob give their ISOs a read through when i am not falling asleep and see which one i like the least
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

Splitting headache and short on time, but I'll get in here for real tonight. From the last place I was reading:
In post 1857, Titus wrote:
In post 1855, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 1854, Titus wrote:@TV, I never gave one. I was saying my claim was fake all along. ika is someone who I play with and he frequently gambits. I was saying I was claiming cop tomorrow to draw a nightkill and create the very scenario I was explaining, considering no one was listening to me.
Looking at the table, a Mafia RB and a Mafia BP mean that the in-between move is either on Town Cop or Town Gunsmith with a flipped Town Roleblocker. The ambiguity of your claim makes me think you were actually trying to smoke out the last town PR. Do explain why I'm wrong, any time.

--PA

I can't even see how that would draw out the last town PR. My claim was not ambiguous at all. I specifically said I was claiming town cop tomorrow, and I crumbed my own claim was bullshit. The only players capable of understanding me were you, Antihero (conftown) and possible Marquis. Everyone else wouldn't understand it at all. It literally was a no risk plan, but of course if it nets me scum it's a good idea.

You also look solid for being scum based on VCA. The wagon surrounding you at the start of the day is off.

My only concern is this being too easy.
OK, my problem is that either you're scum who's decided it's worth mislynching us even though it means you get lynched tomorrow or you're town who's going to torpedo the game. We. Are. Not. Scum. Of any flavor. That your slot and ours are the only unflipped ones from a bad wagon is unfortunate if you're town, which I think you are. Our town flip means that either scum will assume you're opposite flavor scum and shoot you or they'll ignore you and have you for an easy mislynch.

Do me a favor: take a step back and assume we're not scum. I'm assuming you're not because you setting up our lynch here is bad for you as scum. If you're town and we know Antihero's town and we're town, that puts the last three scum in four players. We can actually figure this out. I'll try to be more useful tonight, see if I can pick a top town read out from that group.

And your claim was ambiguous because you implied you could be a gunsmith. Or so I gathered in my speed reading.
In post 1862, Marquis wrote:
In post 1841, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 1838, Marquis wrote:You're not SK, you're mafia.
:rolls eyes: I have exactly two games here in 75+ where I've bussed a partner. One was Open 459, one of my first games on site, and Day One bussing led to a town romp. The other was Mini 1527 where I was utterly screwed anyways and took a Hail Mary on living another day (and definitely shouldn't have). Get a better working theory, please and thank you.

--PA
I actually said that in reference to your incorrect ideas about how the setup is determined- the four roles on the chart are determined in one fell swoop, or one move, from start to finish. It's not determined by hopping from one point to another, which totally negates the point of the setup because that would allow for any combination of a random four on that chart.

I think that because of your interpretation you probably aren't the Serial Killer, who would know about the powers in play already and consequently wouldn't come to the mistaken conclusion that you did, or even think of potentially faking that sort of conclusion about the game setup. Again, there's a slim possibility you faked not knowing how roles were determined, but at this point I'm just going to take whatever process of elimination puzzle pieces I can get.
A) that's annoying as hell--knights pass over squares, they don't move through them, but whatever. Not my set-up.

B) Mafia should know all four powers in play by now, which means I'm as unlikely to be Mafia as SK by your logic. If I were the type to fake it, all bets would be off, but you can't have it both ways.

More hopefully after dinner and post-beautiful, beautiful 800 mgs of Advil.

--PA
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

@TV, if the wagon is all town, at least one scum faction will kill jbomber tonight, who is essentially dead weight. Given the fact I'm 90% sure that the wagon is NOT all town (given the reluctance to go along with the plan and the unlikely odds).

I'm open to lynching jbomber, but unless someone proves to me that you both are town, I think that's the wisest option. Otherwise, y'all are mislynch bait for tomorrow if we don't figure it out.

Can you tell me who killed TA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Vote: Turkish Van

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Marquis »

@mod: v/la for 1-3 days? because really sick
link in bio
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

<insert witty prod dodge here>
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

PROD DODGED!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1916, zMuffinMan wrote:
titus wrote:Guys, the safe play is lynching one of TV/Bomber
i would be fine with this tbh

i'll prob give their ISOs a read through when i am not falling asleep and see which one i like the least
how did this go?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok the next person to post prod dodge has explaining to do. It sounds like no one really wants to put their money down on TV versus jbomber. All the more reason to lynch there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”