displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by displaced »

In post 3228, Cabd wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow. They seriously avoided killing the confotowns.
Also just pointing out usually when this happens, it means there is scum in the "cleared" bloc
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by displaced »

In post 3253, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I think she was just smoke and mirrors-ing the whole time. That would be very Titus. But I guess it's possible.
Also to return to this, you don't think Titus would argue against the case aginst her rether than just scumclaim?
You admit yourself you made up the case p much on the spot and in my experience Titus will fight TOOTH AND FUCKING NAIL as scum and wont just roll over and die. Yet in this case, that's exactly what she did. Seems mighty coincidental that she scumclaims when a case aginst her is presented and it turns out later that the person who presented the case is a cop. The fact she slipped about knowing it is just gravy.

Chandra please unvote and let me get some juice out of the day. You've been reading me correctly for the majority of the game. Trust you instincts. Dont let them quicklynch me as it will mean the last two dayphases will ahve been almost totally devoid of information.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by RachMarie »

No, not ignoring, getting frustrated with our net issues We have had to restart the router like 8 times today, going to have NS talk to the cable co during the day hours after he wakes up.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, no one is going to hammer you and if they did they'd get lynched the next day so why are you sorta freaking out?

But I WOULD like to hear some reads n jazz.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3302, RachMarie wrote:No, not ignoring, getting frustrated with our net issues We have had to restart the router like 8 times today, going to have NS talk to the cable co during the day hours after he wakes up.
WRONG GAME!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

nope all games

This net biz is really irksome
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 4 Vote Count 2

Displaced6 - BulbaFenix,Josh_B,Sharpest-knife-on-tree,mozamis,Nero Cain,Chandra Nalaar,
Aunt J 1 - vezokpiraka,

Not Voting

Aunt Jemina
PeregrineV
RachMarie
ZZZX
Malakittens
beastcharizard
Cabd
displaced

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

(expired on 2014-07-06 17:17:21)

till Day 4 Deadline
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:46 am

Post by displaced »

Nero Cain wrote:dude, no one is going to hammer you and if they did they'd get lynched the next day so why are you sorta freaking out?

Dude, I went to lynch -2 in about 10 posts, damn right Im worried. Was posting at work so had a small window in which to say some things that needed saying. For all knew I couldve been dead by the end of my shift

MUVA scumpicks: [ZZZX//AuntJ//PV]
DUVA scumpicks: [Moz////Mala]

As to my wagon, scum can only be in [Moz/Nero] with 85/15 saying it's Moz. Everyone else is just too town. Nero had a strong first couple of days and is a town read on the back of that despite fading recently. Moz has avoided taking hard stances in the game, mainly interested in disapproving of wagons from the sidelines and hasnt really pushed any of his own ideas. (Im not sure if he has even had an original suspicion of his own)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey displaced. Are you going to do anything besides defend yourself this phrase?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you have 3 MUVA picks but two DUVA picks?

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Josh_B »

This is the slowest quick wagon that I've ever seen. Is it because people don't want to move so quickly back into night phase, or are we waiting on some others to post?
I'm going to pause my vote for right now because I want to talk about Displaced's claim. And see if we get some comparisons on this. One thing I want to mention about Displaced is that he has completely avoided any discussion about Ruflig and SqG. Is this the time to talk about claims, because I really think we should wait a day, but this game seems to be stalled.
This maybe silly, but I want to have a discussion about having the discussion first before we actually have the discussion.
UNVOTE:
Magik, seems legit, but this is the time when I expect some claims to be fake. A lot of Xmen have turned up dead, so it makes sense for a fake claim to follow the claims, unfortunately as realistic as magik could be in this game, she isn't exactly a member of the old guard so to speak.
This is a question to everyone, feel free to jump in at any time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't quite understand what we need to discuss?

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Eh. Tomorrow this game.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Josh_B »

claiming
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's either vt or not vt soooo....idk

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

There's nothing to discuss. One of two things is the case.
Either it's a real VT claim.
Or it's a fakeclaim given to the mafia by the mod.
Analyzing the character is approximately the most pointless exercise you could possibly subject yourself to. Don't do it.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I still think Vezo is scum :(
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Josh means early massclaim actually.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My echo sounds like Chandra Nalaar.

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I'm not opposed to the possibility that Vezok is scum. If displaced is scum and there's still a NK from MUVA, we'll know what we're dealing with as far as game set up goes. But right now, the main possibility is that we're dealing with 3x3 scum, but there's still the chance that one team has 4. If MUVA is 4, then DC is three, but one of pidgey's earlier posts pretty much ruled out the possibility of 4x4.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

Fuck all four of the flipped scum for not actually posting a reads list we can mine. Totally debating PLing the rest of the players yet to give a list of reads that are not confirmed town~
Show

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:44 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 3307, displaced wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:dude, no one is going to hammer you and if they did they'd get lynched the next day so why are you sorta freaking out?

Dude, I went to lynch -2 in about 10 posts, damn right Im worried. Was posting at work so had a small window in which to say some things that needed saying. For all knew I couldve been dead by the end of my shift

MUVA scumpicks: [ZZZX//AuntJ//PV]
DUVA scumpicks: [Moz////Mala]

As to my wagon, scum can only be in [Moz/Nero] with 85/15 saying it's Moz. Everyone else is just too town. Nero had a strong first couple of days and is a town read on the back of that despite fading recently. Moz has avoided taking hard stances in the game, mainly interested in disapproving of wagons from the sidelines and hasnt really pushed any of his own ideas. (Im not sure if he has even had an original suspicion of his own)
You say Nero could be scum on your wagon yet they are not one of the options on your list of scum picks. That is confusing.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3321, beastcharizard wrote:
You say Nero could be scum on your wagon yet they are not one of the options on your list of scum picks. That is confusing.
That's not confusing, That's a slip.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

keeping my vote where is
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 3322, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3321, beastcharizard wrote:
That's not confusing, That's a slip.
lol, good spot Josh. Looks like the guy is just making it up as he goes along. Happy with my vote.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”