Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck it

VOTE: jbomber
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup bomber's scum.

Just did a brief meta dive on him. Compare his posts here to newbie 1421. Over apologies everywhere. In his town games, not so much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

titus i wanna omgus u so bad for playing so reckless...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

LOL. You're saying I'm playing reckless? Really. :lol:

You might as well make it official with a vote, that is unless you're afraid to look bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

Here's what your whole basis of this is.

1. There was a vote on a scum day 1, wow a scum must have bussed!

2. I dodged a prod..OMG HES SCUM

3. You aren't even listening to other people's opinion. And no I wont vote you because there are better options right now :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh really? Who are those better options? Why haven't you pushed them?

Why does a vote on you suddenly give you the time to post?

I actually don't give a fuck, which of you dies, but you look more like scum. So I'm voting you. :-p You haven't done shit for days now.

Oh and believe me, I am listening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Ok first of all, I was prodded, so I dodged it. Then you posted, so I naturally responded..As I said before my suspects are muffin and KK.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

Now why are they scum? Why haven't you pushed them as scum?

Amazing how you're no longer dodging under pressure.

Mod: Can we get some more prods please? I can't lynch scum by myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

antihero wrote:how did this go?
it never happened

but i have like 45 mins to kill before i need to leave today so yay reading
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah so i think i've been giving jbomber a little too much town cred for the way he pushed mnem. i think the timing of it makes not a lot of sense given the bob wagon looked fairly viable as a counter-wagon at the time, but it's not as super omg town as i thought it was now that i'm looking back at it. a lot of his early posts come off as meh, could easily see coming from newbie scum, there are posts here and there that i could maybe see coming from town but *shrug*

i keep coming back to posts like and reading it and thinking, "who the fuck writes something like that if they're town?" - it really looks like scum who expects it will be a mislynch and doesn't want people to accuse him of the very, very obvious for laying a vote down there. his other posts of late haven't made me feel any better about him. it feels like he's basically coasting through the game at this point and, up until titus called him out, was trying to stay way under the radar and not draw any attention (which seems to have worked because i don't even remember anything he's done in the last few game days)

as for TV, meh. their posts of late gave me similarly bad feelings. they've been using a lot of the same tactics i like to employ as scum and i get the sense they care more about just surviving than they do about solving the game and trying to find scum (see: their most recent appeal to titus for example). i can't see anything that really strikes me as town posting in their ISO, recently or earlier in the game. their whole game has basically been built around not making any waves, not being in the thick of anything, and not really pushing anything themselves.

i don't really think either of them is town and it wouldn't surprise me if they're both scum actually (prob not together though coz i dunno how much sense it makes for both of them to be on the bus early with that mnem thing)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

guessing the remaining scum is {kk, jbomber, TV} actually
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: jbomber
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I want to vote the opposite of what zMuffinMan is voting.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 1918, Titus wrote:@TV, if the wagon is all town, at least one scum faction will kill jbomber tonight, who is essentially dead weight. Given the fact I'm 90% sure that the wagon is NOT all town (given the reluctance to go along with the plan and the unlikely odds).

I'm open to lynching jbomber, but unless someone proves to me that you both are town, I think that's the wisest option. Otherwise, y'all are mislynch bait for tomorrow if we don't figure it out.

Can you tell me who killed TA?
I'm confused on which wagon you're referencing. The one where you and we are the only 'unknowns'? Because I'm afraid us being mislynched today makes you mislynched tomorrow and at absolute best leaves the game in the hands of scum cross-killing.

Question: were you trying to claim potential gunsmith? Or was I reading weird stuff into it?

No idea who killed TA. Actually, looking at the NKs, knowing PV was the SK kill and Grey was the Mafia kill, I suppose you could assume the SK was going for low-profile people and the Mafia was going for active players. Best breakdown from there has beast as the Mafia kill and Bob as the SK kill, then LotU as the SK kill and TA as the Mafia kill. But that assumes both groups are sticking with their victim profile, so to speak, and that there weren't specific reasons based on reads for those deaths. Or crumbs caught. That's my best guess though.

I'm between zMuffin and Marquis for the town player in {KK, jbomber, zMuffin, Marquis} here, so I'm OK lynching jbomber. As far as us helping to lynch mnemonicdevice, all I can say is that I really don't bus like that. I know, self-meta, w/e, but it's just a mental block I generally have.

And yeah, I know I've been fadey here, but all I can say is that RL is kicking my ass time-wise and in terms of how much I enjoy the prospect of fighting with people online when RL is constant conflict. Would prefer that it didn't impact things here, but it does. Add into that that Mala gets all nervous about deciding things when we get left for the end (actually this feels a lot like Anything Goes, damn it) and yeah, I'm not feeling super-helpful.

Consider our vote on jbomber though pending an official vote count.

I'll try to read burn/zMuffin and Marquis/whoever this weekend and get my thoughts in order. And bug Mala, heh.

--PA
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kk wrote:I want to vote the opposite of what zMuffinMan is voting.
Vote: jbomber
?
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 5.04

jbomber732 (2) - Titus, zMuffinMan
Kublai Khan (2) - Antihero, Marquis
Turkish Van (1) - Kublai Khan

Not Voting (2) - Turkish Van, jbomber732

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Titus wrote:
Mod: Can we get some more prods please?
Doesn't seem necessary at this point in time.

Deadline is July 5th, 12:00 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-07-05 12:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1931, jbomber732 wrote:Ok first of all, I was prodded, so I dodged it. Then you posted, so I naturally responded..As I said before my suspects are muffin and KK.
and you still don't vote
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Antihero/Marquis/TV, I asked the who killed TA question based on who would stand to gain from it. The most seems to be KK due to the discredit it casts on me (self centered gamer I am). I'm not opposed to the KK lynch, I just don't think he's the safest one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

the khan wagon's all town
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1942, Titus wrote:Antihero/Marquis/TV, I asked the who killed TA question based on who would stand to gain from it. The most seems to be KK due to the discredit it casts on me (self centered gamer I am). I'm not opposed to the KK lynch, I just don't think he's the safest one.
i don't think it was to discredit anything, i think it was an attempt at a crosskill.

i might be up for lynching jbomber
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

just read jbomber's posts on this page alone
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

VOTE: jbomber

L-1. I feel OK about this lynch, and Mala seemed on board last time we synched, IIRC.

--PA
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Marquis »

one of you has to be town, but i don't even have an inkling of who it is
link in bio
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

yep, we're going with a groupthink-y answer yet again.

got a great feeling about this...
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

You want me to hammer?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated