MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Reck, tell me why I shouldn't be voting you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 1
xRECKONERx - (1):
Nero Cain

Plum - (1):
Nobody Special

Not voting - (5):
Cerulean, Plum, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2575, Nero Cain wrote:Reck, tell me why I shouldn't be voting you.
Because my role PM is town and also I'm wondering why we're not just mass claiming at this point?
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2573, Nobody Special wrote:I find nothing useful in the recent posts.

Also, it irritates me that scum is keeping me alive. I WILL NOT BE YOUR WHIPPING BOY
not a post by coasting scum no sir not at all
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Cerulean »

mod I'm going v/la for 2-3 days

sorry guys I can't deal with mafiascum right now.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm up for massclaim.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum and why Reck?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2581, Nero Cain wrote:Who is scum and why Reck?
At this point, I honestly have no idea.

I know I'm not scum.

I don't
think
Nobody Special is scum because of the post I quoted earlier w/r/t the kanye wagon.

Other than that, it's a crap shoot. I want a mass claim to try and sort some stuff out.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think NS is scum either. He's such a shot in the dark.

I don't really think Plum is scum. F-16 is town town town. I'm town and everyone with a half a brain/isn't scum knows why.

My patience with Cerulean is wearing thin but I still wouldn't lynch that over you and UT. So these guys just need to stop being ego derps and sheep me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So what should I be missing about your apparent obvious towniness?
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2583, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think NS is scum either. He's such a shot in the dark.
well that's just not an actual argment
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe that scum where all over my wagon, that I was a counter wagon to scum and that I found scumVenmar and now scumyou :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2585, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2583, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think NS is scum either. He's such a shot in the dark.
well that's just not an actual argment
Why not give me an argument for why I should suspect NS.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe that scum where all over my wagon, that I was a counter wagon to scum and that I found scumVenmar and now scumyou :)
have we already gotten to the portion of the game where we're trying to rewrite history? wow it all went by so fast
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's so cute that you are pretending like that didn't happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I ISO'd NS and am not confident at all in a scum flip there. His early voting was kinda jumpy but that's not a real good scumtell 'cause I'm like fickle all the time.

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I agree NS looks the towniest of the four. I think his vote on Kanye was the most internally consistent since he had suspected Kanye before. I am not 100% certain yet as I still need to re-read. I am not yet sure who out of Reck, UT, and Plum are scum and I am not convinced that Plum is town.
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

I don't think it matters that much. Its a 5/2 split at this point. If we think scum are in Reck/plum/UT. Of those 3 I think that Plum is least likely to be scum. So even if we lynched plum and plum flipped town then it would go to a 3/2 lylo with Reck and UT as scum so..town win.

but I still suggest that lynching from Reck/UT is the best plan.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2592, Ner+Far wrote:I don't think it matters that much. Its a 5/2 split at this point. If we think scum are in Reck/plum/UT. Of those 3 I think that Plum is least likely to be scum. So even if we lynched plum and plum flipped town then it would go to a 3/2 lylo with Reck and UT as scum so..town win.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Cerulean »

I don't really think Plum is scum. F-16 is town town town. I'm town and everyone with a half a brain/isn't scum knows why.

My patience with Cerulean is wearing thin but I still wouldn't lynch that over you and UT. So these guys just need to stop being ego derps and sheep me.
I don't know why your patience with me would be wearing thin. I've pretty much been responsible for two scum lynches by now. I'm trying to get empire to take over for me while I just can't deal with this right now. I just don't know if he can, so if you could just wait for me that would be awesome.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats wrong tam tam? :(

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 pm

In post 2592, Ner+Far wrote:I don't think it matters that much. Its a 5/2 split at this point. If we think scum are in Reck/plum/UT. Of those 3 I think that Plum is least likely to be scum. So even if we lynched plum and plum flipped town then it would go to a 3/2 lylo with Reck and UT as scum so..town win.

If I trusted NS to make the right decision in LYLO, I'd probably roll with the plan but I am not comfortable leaving the game in his hands. If we lynch Reck and UT and one of them is scum and the other town, it'll most likely leave NS, Plum, and probably me, or Cerulean in a 3P LYLO. I don't want the game to get to that point and I don't think NS has been engaged enough with the game to guarantee a win should he be the decider in LYLO.

Anyways, I don't think you are wrong track with UT and Reck as I am not townreading either of them. I just want to look over all four possible players (including NS, to be safe) before I figure out who is the best lynch.

On that note, one thing that made me hesitate on Reck is I felt some of UT's posts may be buddying him. Specifically, the part where he hard townreads Reck and placates him when Reck suspects him. To me, that looks like a UT-town/Reck-scum possibility. What are your thoughts on that?

Hope you get well soon, Tammy!
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 pm

@ Nero Cain, I meant UT-scum/Reck town possibility.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2595, Nero Cain wrote:Whats wrong tam tam? :(
i feel awful i'm sorry

We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

get well soon Tammy and upgrade your account.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”