MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2596, Flipping Awesome wrote:If we lynch Reck and UT and one of them is scum and the other town, it'll most likely leave NS, Plum, and probably me, or Cerulean in a 3P LYLO
I am bulletproof. So you or Tampire will most likely die tonight. SORRY! Though UT and Reck are free to waste their bullets on me. *hint hint*
In post 2596, Flipping Awesome wrote:On that note, one thing that made me hesitate on Reck is I felt some of UT's posts may be buddying him. Specifically, the part where he hard townreads Reck and placates him when Reck suspects him. To me, that looks like a UT-scum/Reck-town possibility. What are your thoughts on that?
Maybe. I'd have to look at the posts in question though I'd be down with a UT lynch as well. You can either quote the posts or I'll look at them later.

Have you posted anything on why Plum might be scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 2
xRECKONERx - (1):
Nero Cain

Plum - (1):
Nobody Special

Not voting - (5):
Cerulean, Plum, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]

Flipping Awesome have probably fallen asleep.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Plum »

In post 2571, Flipping Awesome wrote:Plum, besides me, who are your scumreads? Townreads? Thoughts on them?
I think the correct answer to my other post was 'what case?' by the by.

Nero and Cerulean are Town. I'm pretty confident there. UT I'm unsure about but am leaning towards giving him the benefit of the doubt, currently. You, well, I need to do a more thorough reread to square a few things. Buuuuut too many of your reads have been pretty real. If anyone I'm mulling over is in because of paranoia, it would appear to be you.

Reck has been on the wrong side of wagon after wagon, he's done things I found off and seemed to work to the benefit of scum. The couple of niggles include . . . the fact that he told me to leave off because he wasn't scum? If he's scum, props to him for saying things that get in my head. NS also getting . . . I don't know. I'm less and less willing to give him a pass on things simply for his behavior at the end of the kanye lynch, to be honest (that Day he called Nero 'almost certainly Town' - if he were scum with kanye he
could
have tried to vote Nero at the point he came in, but in the long run it might have hurt. He voted at T-17 minutes with 6 votes on kanye and 7 on Nero, 8 to lynch. I don't think a snap decision to stick with your strongly stated positions is out of the question for a kanye buddy per se. Could he have sold a Nero vote? I can't rule out him not ruling it out, but).

I'd be very very surprised if neither Reck nor NS were scum. I'd be pretty surprised if there weren't both the two remaining in {you (FA)/Reck/NS/UT}.
In post 2573, Nobody Special wrote:Also, it irritates me that scum is keeping me alive. I WILL NOT BE YOUR WHIPPING BOY
??? Are you implying you've been some sort of popular target used by the scum as a distraction?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wheeee, a bunch of potential scums cross-clearing each other in LYLO!

I'm claiming.

I'm an
ActionDan fanboy
, and a friend of mith. Flavor talks about playing chess, going to Princeton, playing mafia with my mother, and using my cell phone to meet dudes on Grindr.

I have two abilities:

Stargazing
: Each night, before the first 24 hours are over, I can send a message to the mods and they'll post it in the thread and reveal that I was the author. I haven't used this yet.

Grindr!
: I can pick a player and send them a pic of someone. They have to choose "hot" or "not". If they say "hot" then they won't be able to vote for me the next day. If they say "not" then they will be called a shallow heartbreaker in thread and take one less to lynch.

N1: "Hot or Not" @ Tierce/Vi hydra
N2: "Hot or Not" @ Venmar
N3: I forgot to action
N4: "Hot or Not" @ Nero Cain
N5: I tried to do Nero Cain again and was informed that I can only use that ability when there are more than 9 players alive, and by the time I submitted it was too late to use a message
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2004, Venmar wrote:
Not
In post 2005, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Venmar is a shallow heartbreaker. He will take 1 less vote than the majority to lynch today. This will be reflected in future VCs
In post 2006, Venmar wrote:>.>

<.<

Okay then
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 151, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah im not reading the SIX PAGES you guys have put up since game start, way too busy

but who wants to see a picture of my dick?
^ first post breadcrumb
In post 1087, xRECKONERx wrote:SIXTY DO U THINK IM PRETTY? :3
^ breadcrumbing "hot or not" @ Sixty
In post 2017, xRECKONERx wrote:also i may be just hyped up on all the coffee at work but tom daley is hot as FUCK js
^ breadcrumbing @ Venmar (I sent him that pic of Tom Daley)
green shirt thursdays
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Nobody Special »

That is perhaps the most bizarre role I think I've ever seen.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

nice role, reck

in other news, scum making fake POE in the late game is always hilarious
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't ya'll go ahead and claim?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 2603, xRECKONERx wrote:N4: "Hot or Not" @ Nero Cain
Using it on Nero Cain N4 after Venmar was lynched on D4 and flipped scum is just WTF.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well both UT and Reck are pretending like I'm not obvious town

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2609, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 2603, xRECKONERx wrote:N4: "Hot or Not" @ Nero Cain
Using it on Nero Cain N4 after Venmar was lynched on D4 and flipped scum is just WTF.
#1 haven't read much and skimmed a lot (I still don't see why Nero is town but ok?)
#2 my philosophy both nights was to target the person who was most vocal about wanting me lynched or who I at least remembered expressing interest in lynching me the previous day, I think. I definitely know I did that with Sixty & Nero, and I'm assuming Venmar too if it followed the same train of thought
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Still though, the idea that in ANY alternate universe I would be scum would Venmar and then:

A) Use the ability on my buddy
and
B) Have my buddy choose the option that makes him take one less to lynch INSTEAD of the option that gives him a free pass for not voting me the entire day

is just fucking mooooooooonbeams
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

*be scum with Venmar
green shirt thursdays
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

We're Shadoweh, and we have three abilities:

1) We can voyeur a player each night:
N1: We voyeured Chamber because he claimed self watcher and we wanted to see if we could collaborate watcher + voyeur results. But we ended up being neighborized by him. We got no result.
N2: We voyeured Cerulean and got no result.
N3: We voyeured Cerulean. No actions targeted Cerulean N3.
N4: We voyeured Shadoweh. We were told that no roles targeted Cerulean on N4 and that Shadoweh was targeted by a killing role N4 (I don't have a clue why we got results on Cerulean).
N5: We voyeured ourselves. We were told that no actions targeted us.

2) We can change the avatar of one player to anything we want as long as it contains pink. We did this on N3 (guess who!) but for whatever reason, it only worked D5 (instead of D4 so it got delayed by one day, I don't know why).

3) We randomly fall asleep each day meaning Lost Butterfly posts that we have fallen asleep once a day. It doesn't affect the game.

Obviously, something with the timeline is screwed up. I don't get why we got no results on Cerulean N2 but got results on them N4 without targeting them. I also don't know why their avatar was supposed to change D5 when we targeted them N3.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2612, xRECKONERx wrote:A) Use the ability on my buddy
its been done before.
B) Have my buddy choose the option that makes him take one less to lynch INSTEAD of the option that gives him a free pass for not voting me the entire day
makes him look town.

Why have you not been using your stargazing ability?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

bc why would i
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2614, Flipping Awesome wrote:We're Shadoweh, and we have three abilities:

1) We can voyeur a player each night:
N1: We voyeured Chamber because he claimed self watcher and we wanted to see if we could collaborate watcher + voyeur results. But we ended up being neighborized by him. We got no result.
N2: We voyeured Cerulean and got no result.
N3: We voyeured Cerulean. No actions targeted Cerulean N3.
N4: We voyeured Shadoweh. We were told that no roles targeted Cerulean on N4 and that Shadoweh was targeted by a killing role N4 (I don't have a clue why we got results on Cerulean).
N5: We voyeured ourselves. We were told that no actions targeted us.

2) We can change the avatar of one player to anything we want as long as it contains pink. We did this on N3 (guess who!) but for whatever reason, it only worked D5 (instead of D4 so it got delayed by one day, I don't know why).

3) We randomly fall asleep each day meaning Lost Butterfly posts that we have fallen asleep once a day. It doesn't affect the game.

Obviously, something with the timeline is screwed up. I don't get why we got no results on Cerulean N2 but got results on them N4 without targeting them. I also don't know why their avatar was supposed to change D5 when we targeted them N3.
this whole post REEKS of the exact thing I've done as scum before

MY ABILITY IS SO CRAZY/UNIQUE AND WOW LOOK AT HOW I CAN'T EXPLAIN THE DISCREPENCIES I MUST BE TOWN THO
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ugh. maybe that's just projection
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tbf that layout of events is something i could see myself doing? so like maybe FA is town
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Cerulean [Empire/Tammy]
Plum
Untrod Tripod
Nero Cain

Here's my 50/50 lynch pool. TBQH I'm not buying the whole Nero Cain thing which seems to boil down to, "There's no WAY scum would bus that hard!!?!?!?"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

UT makes sense as scum but I don't want to believe it.

Alsdo Cerulean being scum would make actual sense this game because I felt weird about their Red Wedding talk the whole game.

Although I'm not sure FA's "we can make someone turn their avatar pink" claim makes sense since I don't actually think there's a way to enforce that?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

fuck i hate the fuck out of this game
green shirt thursdays
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:10 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 2603, xRECKONERx wrote:
dat roleclaim
In post 2606, Nobody Special wrote:That is perhaps the most bizarre role I think I've ever seen.
In post 2617, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2614, Flipping Awesome wrote:
dat other roleclaim
this whole post REEKS of the exact thing I've done as scum before

MY ABILITY IS SO CRAZY/UNIQUE AND WOW LOOK AT HOW I CAN'T EXPLAIN THE DISCREPENCIES I MUST BE TOWN THO
In post 2618, xRECKONERx wrote:ugh. maybe that's just projection
Yep.

unvote

Vote: Reck
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Plum »

In post 2603, xRECKONERx wrote: N4: "Hot or Not" @ Nero Cain
N5: I tried to do Nero Cain again and was informed that I can only use that ability when there are more than 9 players alive, and by the time I submitted it was too late to use a message
In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:Why have you not been using your stargazing ability?
In post 2616, xRECKONERx wrote:bc why would i
Two things I'm thinking about:

1. Venmar made some public responses to the Grindr thing, Nero didn't. Can we confirm the mechanic here? It seems like the mechanic is Night and private, which begs the question why Venmar chose to reference it publicly? I want to think about this.

2. Are they mutually exclusive active abilities? What message would you have sent last Night had you had the time?

Do we have a pattern here for claiming or would FA I guess like to popcorn or . . . ?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”