Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 2172, pirate mollie wrote:bulba is town cos he shld be concerned about me
This is a really weak reason to townread him :/. Since when does "someone having one opinion I would expect them to have" translate to "probably town".
In post 2172, pirate mollie wrote:if majiffy is fakeclaiming I would be surprised. he is too arrogant for that sort of shit.
Ok, fair enough. Rethinking this, it seems unlikely Majiffy would claim an invention he didn't actually get (I think he said it was an invention, maybe he didn't). Its still possible hes scum with Titus and trying to defend her, but I will put it out of my mind for everyone's sake right now. Can you let me know who you want removed Today? I realize that will take time, but like a top 3 or something would be great.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

<3 ty anti!

I am trying to figure out how to best use my bday powahz
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Antihero »

Arbuzov Reaction

The reaction of a trialkyl phosphite with an alkyl halide to produce an alkyl phosphonate. The first step involves nucleophilic attack by the phosphorus on the alkyl halide, followed by the halide ion dealkylation of the resulting trialkoxyphosphonium salt.

This reaction sees extensive application in the preparation of phosphonate esters for use in the Horner-Emmons Reaction.

Vote Count 2.4

ac1983fan - 3 (Majiffy, beastcharizard, Speedy Saki)
Guilty Gunsmith - 1 (ZZZX)
Speedy Saki - 4 (Bulbazak, Titus, ac1983fan, Marquis)
Titus - 1 (vezokpiraka)
ZZZX - 1 (Guilty Gunsmith)

Not Voting: Lying Cat, MTD, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, Wickedestjr

8 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-06 16:33:43).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2175, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:This is a really weak reason to townread him :/. Since when does "someone having one opinion I would expect them to have" translate to "probably town".
cos if he were scum it would be more nonsensical than this. so far his scummeta seems to be to create nothing out of thin air and try to make a thing about it. he isn't doing that. he is calling me out (and rightly so) for my lack of scumhunting. I mean you are calling me out for the same thing.
Ok, fair enough. Rethinking this, it seems unlikely Majiffy would claim an invention he didn't actually get (I think he said it was an invention, maybe he didn't). Its still possible hes scum with Titus and trying to defend her, but I will put it out of my mind for everyone's sake right now. Can you let me know who you want removed Today? I realize that will take time, but like a top 3 or something would be great.
would he do this as scum after doggedly pursuing her on d1 right after he mislynched mastina? cos that is what I remember. it makes sense to investigate your other top scumread and he did.

top 3 would be lc (I need to iso them to see the timing), meeeebbe zzzx, and meeeebbe wicked but that is working from mastina's dead reads from what I remember. I stand by that I think metal is town.

soooo if majiffy is town and titus is town that gives us something to work around I think.
whew!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

OK, skimmed the rest of day1 in the interest of recapturing interest. And time.

Asked about acfan wagon, Majiffy (), Beast (), Saki () were the votes/reasons, with GGun all over the place, but not currently there.
Reading BiPolar and I can see that, but I really like 2006. Would like links to back up the interpretation, but the fact he's got lists and reasons I do like.
@acfan
- For your statements where it's relevant, can you show which posts, or at least give examples?

The new current large wagon is Saki for Bulba (), Titus (), acfan (), Marquis ().
I liked Saki's posting early day1. I don't recall anything concrete, but i also didn't see anything today that reinforces that read. But, aside from Bulba's reason (and maybe ac), there's not much here either.

Let's go in descending order of worst vote so far.

Vote: Marquis
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 2127, pirate mollie wrote:no

VOTE: gg

unless they come up with something awsum which I sincerely doubt.

toe in the sand.
This is an interesting choice since pretty much everyone has them as obvtown. I did see some things early on which set me off but hm.

ZZZX v. GG looks so town v. town really.
In post 2179, PeregrineV wrote:
@acfan
- For your statements where it's relevant, can you show which posts, or at least give examples?
I am not sure what this question is asking and can therefore not adequately answer it.
Not a dayvig.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ap where did you go
whew!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:27 pm

I sort of need to be busy because work has been hell on me recently. But if you have something to talk to me about, bring it up?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I try to get close and you move away. :/

okay lets see where this goes

VOTE: marquis
whew!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Jesus mollie, do you want to hear about my work life? I'm stressed as FUCK about it because Im basically being audited by my boss extensively and told I need to do things better, one of which I fucked up today.

If you want to talk to me then talk.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

work stress is not a good excuse to be extra hypocritical in this game.

but i forgive you
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Excuse me? Fucking what?

I have been busting my ass and over posting.

I get an empty post from mollie asking where I am when I've been the main voice stirring the pot all day. I'm allowed to actually take an hour off to try and do work right? WRONG. I'm shutting mollie out now and she feels the need to comment on it like it's alignment related? No fuck that. I can take one hour away from Ms without being called out on it tyvm. I would lynch mollie atm. I don't think she's town.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2138, Majiffy wrote:Because she hasnt always been moving all game and alignments dont randomly change
Okay, she hasn't been moving all game. Great. Then she has no excuse for her dismal performance this entire game.
In post 2144, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:The other thing that upsets me is how little interest people have in posting here.
I have RL stuff plus other games. I think you can survive with me not posting for a day or so. But how about we take a moment to discuss your complaining about the lack of content while doing nothing to generate content yourself.
In post 2145, Wickedestjr wrote:And I also recall you and other players townreading PeregrineV, but I see nothing that merits a town read and my gut doesn't really agree.
You learn how to read PV after playing with him for several games. General rule of thumb is that if he's trying to figure out the game, he's probably town.
In post 2157, pirate mollie wrote: I have already given up on this game there is no fucking cohesion whatsoever and I don't even know where to start in order to make that happen. the only reason I am not replacing out is cos I don't want to put anti through the trouble of finding a replacement.
Mollie, this might as well be a scum claim. Similar to GG, complaining about lack of content while doing absolutely nothing to provide content of your own is scummy. To make matters worse, you talk about how you gave up on the game due to lack of cohesion, but this is false, seeing as how you've NEVER been active and involved in this game. In fact, that's why I'm scumreading you. You've been staying in the background way too much, and that doesn't look like the town Mollie I know.
In post 2158, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:And I am 100% right about ZZZX's recent activity because I saw him on and was hoping hed say something I could talk to him about , but he didn't.
Was he posting in other games, or did you just see that he was online and assumed that he was ignoring you? And if he was posting, was he just prod dodging or was he actually posting content? And if he was posting content, do you think that maybe, just maybe, it was possible that he was catching up in those games in some sort of arbitrary order and he just hadn't gotten to this game yet? Did you take ANY of those factors into account before you made that accusation?
In post 2180, ac1983fan wrote:

toe in the sand.
This is an interesting choice since pretty much everyone has them as obvtown. I did see some things early on which set me off but hm.
:neutral:

Someone give me a vig shot tonight, because I want both Saki and Ac dead.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by MTD »

Ok, I think I approve of the ac wagon, #2180 is terribad.

I have no idea what to think GG, apart from the fact that I have to hate them.

Can someone give me a case on Saki? I am not seeing scum there.

I think mollie is town.
still the same old MTD
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

toe in the sand.

@acfan
I am not sure what this question is asking and can therefore not adequately answer it.
I think it is time to lynch this.

unvote
vote acfan
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Speedy Saki »

In post 2186, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Excuse me? Fucking what?

I have been busting my ass and over posting.

I get an empty post from mollie asking where I am when I've been the main voice stirring the pot all day. I'm allowed to actually take an hour off to try and do work right? WRONG. I'm shutting mollie out now and she feels the need to comment on it like it's alignment related? No fuck that. I can take one hour away from Ms without being called out on it tyvm. I would lynch mollie atm. I don't think she's town.
Fair enough. You are the only player who has a higher postcount than myself.

I apologise for my misunderstanding of your situation.

lynch acscum please he's terrible
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2158, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Majiffy
: What are your reads. All of them.
I don't have a whole great many strong reads so it's not worth it.
In post 2168, vezokpiraka wrote:@Majiffy:
What was your grand plan to break the game.
Had to do with hybridized carbons.
In post 2187, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2138, Majiffy wrote:Because she hasnt always been moving all game and alignments dont randomly change
Okay, she hasn't been moving all game. Great. Then she has no excuse for her dismal performance this entire game.
In post 2188, MTD wrote:Ok, I think I approve of the ac wagon, #2180 is terribad.
Then put down a vote.
In post 2189, vezokpiraka wrote: I think it is time to lynch this.

unvote
vote acfan
Finally.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

I know I promised full reads today but I am posting from my 3g as my familly decided today is a good day for a field trip.

a few hours... hopefully... I promise for real! I got a full readlist nearly ready in my pc I have been working on since yesterday.

P.S Someone answer me how the hell is ac scum? Can someone even try to show me? Because right now he is derp towning unless I am missing something big.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:10 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Can we please not with the wagon on me?
Not a dayvig.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Majiffy »

1) AC replaces BPC, a slot that did absolutely zero scumhunting. Check the ISO, it was all filler.

2)
In post 1349, ac1983fan wrote:UNVOTE:
Skimming vote counts. Y'all are 50 pages into D1 and the highest wagon you have right now is L-5? For shame.

Will skim the thread and come back with some thoughts in a bit.
What kind of entrance is this? :neutral:
In post 1350, ac1983fan wrote:A quick peak at Lying Cat's ISO suggests this is a good wagon so I feel comfortable parking my vote while I try to sift through this.
VOTE: Lying Cat
Hop. Later reinforces justification for hop.
In post 1610, ac1983fan wrote:Alright let's do this.
I've skimmed most of the game at this point - it doesn't seem like much of the middle 20 pages or so is really relevant at this point.
I feel that Titus is actually a better scum prospect than Lying Cat. I find myself agreeing with Majiffy's recent thoughts on her, and also found the post restriction stuff early on super fishy.
The only player I have a really strong townread on is wicked. GG looks town from their most recent posts, but very early on had some seemingly scummy behavior, which is throwing me off (especially because they seem to be read across the board as town).

So yeah, with four days left until deadline I am gonna UNVOTE: , VOTE: Titus.
I'll switch back to LyingCat if necessary in a day or two.
Another hop.
In post 1697, ac1983fan wrote:Anyway it looks like there are now 5 votes on Titus so I'm gonna stay on this wagon.
We need a lynch folks.
Oh look, more justifying hops.

Further play is more of the same. No original thought, all votes are sheepy by nature and self-conscious in reinforcement.

3)
In post 2089, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 2087, Majiffy wrote:
No reaction to my fos or attempt to build a wagon on you? No questioning me why? Just going to rebuke with "HAY YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG LOL"?
There's nothing for me to react to.
Tries the "ignore it!" response to pressure.
In post 2120, ac1983fan wrote:That's what four votes on me right now and still no good reason? kay thanks guys.
"Oh, wagon on me is legitimate! Better play it off like NBD bro!"
In post 2193, ac1983fan wrote:Can we please not with the wagon on me?
Not the indignant reaction of a townie that believes they're being wagoned for no good reason.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

tl;dr
1) Replaces a slot with no pro-town contribution, a lot of active lurking and flying under the radar.
2) All votes have been non-confrontational. Offers no active reasoning, no hint of scumhunting. Looks self-conscious by overly reinforcing votes with no justification.
3) Poor reactions to being wagoned today.

||
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Heyyy finally a case! Wow.
In post 2195, Majiffy wrote:tl;dr
1) Replaces a slot with no pro-town contribution, a lot of active lurking and flying under the radar.
This is a fair assessment of BPC's contributions.
Majiffy wrote: 2) All votes have been non-confrontational. Offers no active reasoning, no hint of scumhunting. Looks self-conscious by overly reinforcing votes with no justification.
I'm not generally very confrontational as town. I try to figure out who I think is scum, then compare that to the popular opinion, and cast my vote accordingly. I always get accused of not scumhunting so that's whatever. But I don't understand how my votes have no justification - I just don't see the point of repeating things others have already said. If someone else has made the case for lynching someone more elegantly than I, then it's simple enough to just vote for them.
Majiffy wrote: 3) Poor reactions to being wagoned today.
This one I don't get. There's only once or twice I can think of where as town I really got pissed about being wagoned on - when I hydra'd as Team Rocket with Elyse. This was because literally every point brought against us was completely illogical. Here, no one presented any reason to vote for me - so no point in trying to defend myself. And while I'm not sure where it is in my past games, I know i have posted about my general philosophy about being voted or suspected as town - I am town, and I know I am town, so I don't really care if people vote for me because of that.
Not a dayvig.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:52 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Oh, also
In post 2194, Majiffy wrote: 2)
In post 1349, ac1983fan wrote:UNVOTE:
Skimming vote counts. Y'all are 50 pages into D1 and the highest wagon you have right now is L-5? For shame.

Will skim the thread and come back with some thoughts in a bit.
What kind of entrance is this? :neutral:
The kind of entrance one makes when they replace into a game and want to make sure they don't have a vote placed somewhere they don't want it to be.
Not a dayvig.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:08 am

Post by MTD »

In post 2191, Majiffy wrote:
Ok, I think I approve of the ac wagon, #2180 is terribad.
Then put down a vote.
Uh, could have sworn I did.

VOTE: ac
still the same old MTD
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

toe in the sand.

@acfan
I was referring to this.
In post 2006, ac1983fan wrote:I think scum is in:
Titus, Lying Cat, Speedy Saki, Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and MTD (dark horses for scum would be peregrineV or Majiffy (who I can never get a read on))

Titus vs. Saki yesterday looks decidedly Scum v. Scum, and Titus's hammer post sets off so many alarm bells.
Bulbazak has basically not contributed any original thoughts and if GG is town (which I think they likely are) then Bulbazak is almost assuredly scum
Lying Cat's presence has sort of gone away since the pressure was lifted off of them though IIRC that's not entirely for in-game reasons
beastcharizard is mostly a gut thing.
MTD has just been abdicating responsibility for all of his actions and most of his early posts are textbook active lurking

Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and Speedy Saki were all off the wagon yesterday so I think we should lynch one of titus, Lying Cat, or MTD, and I actually feel like the best option right now is VOTE: MTD.
Titus - Saki scum-on-scum
Bulba echoing others (it seems like you are saying he is basically copying others. If this is the case, would like to see where you see that. if you just are generally saying Bulba is not presenting original information in a slam type way, then nm).
Lying Cat- I agree, nothing needed here.
MTD- Posts where he is "abdicating responsibility".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”