Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

That is a silly reason and I strongly encourage you not to use it.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by displaced »

BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3256, displaced wrote:Im confident, though i shouldnt really matter. We shouldnt be considering PV conftown on the back of a scum claimed night action anyway. The only real conftowns are the two cops...

yeah Im not scum...we should lynch in the people who still could be either faction
This is essentially claimed scum at this point. Look at how he's trying his best to keep options open.
This is essentially confirmation bias at this point. Look at how Im pointing out your flawed reasoning for clearing people! (Man such scumtell)
In post 3295, Malakittens wrote:Actually, I forgot who brought it up but PereV might not be cleared 'cuz Titus had knowledge and she was Viomi's scum buddie.
Viomi was a scum role cop who majorly goofed when giving her results to the town. Having seen scum commit this same goof, I think it's safe to say that PV is conf. town.
It's not. There's enough reason to believe the DC's copped Chandra
In post 3319, Josh_B wrote:I'm not opposed to the possibility that Vezok is scum. If displaced is scum and there's still a NK from MUVA, we'll know what we're dealing with as far as game set up goes. But right now, the main possibility is that we're dealing with 3x3 scum, but there's still the chance that one team has 4. If MUVA is 4, then DC is three, but one of pidgey's earlier posts pretty much ruled out the possibility of 4x4.
I think the flips make it pretty clear that we're dealing with mirrored teams.
Derp. So why aren't the DC's using their unflipped JK to block Chandra?
In post 3340, displaced wrote:You've been AWOL from this thread for an age, while posting up a storm elsewhere on site.
As someone who is with ZZZX in several other games, I can say without a doubt that this statement is false.
He had over 50 posts elsewhere on site between his prior posts and his first post this day phase
In post 3360, PeregrineV wrote:I don't get how the assumption is 3/3 scumteams. Can someone tell me why I should drink this Kool-Aid?
We've had encryptors flip from both scum teams. Given the size of the game, it is very likely that we are dealing with 2 teams of 3, making 6 scum total, and identical roles indicate mirrored teams, meaning that Marvel has a rolecop and DC has a JK.
See above as to why this is a bad assumption
In post 3360, PeregrineV wrote: Bulba needs to confirm whatever he is confirming.
Cabd, Chandra, and Mala are conf. town. Period.
:facepalm:
In post 3391, Chandra Nalaar wrote:The only thing we actually need to coordinate is who Bulba is investigating so I can investigate someone different.
I'll talk to Fenix and get back to you.

In the meantime, can we get back to lynching Displaced? He's essentially throwing a hissy fit about us closing all those lynch options for him. What town in their right mind starts crying about having too many conf. town?

-Bulba

Utterly astonishing. The players you have copped aren't conftown, that's true facts. Like I said before get your house in order
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Aside from their vote, BulbaFenix's house is perfectly in order.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by displaced »

In post 3097, displaced wrote:
MS SHOOT TITUS ALREADY
In post 3049, displaced wrote:
Titus wrote:Where am I wrong? To me it seems pretty clear.
No matter which scum faction you allegiance ultimately resides with, the best play is to kill you off now (preferably by sonic boom).
In post 3041, displaced wrote:Negative expected value. In the long run, not killing you today is gonna hurt town more often than not.
In post 3039, displaced wrote:Seriously, leashing Titus is a -ev play.

Best way forward is for MS to nuke her and we can then spend the rest of the day looking for scum with the additional info.
In post 2870, displaced wrote:Probably best way for the day to proceed is for titus to be sorted and then to use the double day to sort me and other Marvel suspects.
Here's me trying to further my scum agenda by wanting the town to have an extra lynch. Clearly the protown move was to derp about discussing leashing scum and then letting them self hammer
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by displaced »

In post 3402, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Aside from their vote, BulbaFenix's house is perfectly in order.
How so? His clears are partial. Treating them as confirmed is dumb.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

You might very well think that.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by displaced »

and why shouldnt I?
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3404, displaced wrote:
In post 3402, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Aside from their vote, BulbaFenix's house is perfectly in order.
displaced wrote:and why shouldnt I?
Besides confirming/clearing town, building the town block that we have now, being townie as FUCK, why wouldn't you think all is good? Oh, right. That's cause you're scum. CAN WE PLEASE GET A LYNCH ON THIS, like... TODAY?!!? Someone calling out the person who's clearing people left, right, and center by saying that their clears are partial AND saying "The players you have copped aren't conftown, that's true facts." needs to be dealt with in usual town fashion. At the noose, noon sharp. If Displaced DOESN'T swing, you better have a good god damn reason as to why he shouldn't.

~Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I've recovered from hissy fit and am gonna
UNVOTE

I guess it was basically OMGUS of me. I was annoyed with Nero for pointing out out my mistake and maybe a lil' bit embarrassed as well for making a bit of an obvious blunder. The guy has been town as fuck all game, so don't feel I can vote him for what was essentially my faut.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 3395, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Yes, yes, I know, but I also think my reads are pretty good, so I'm just super not worried.
Mind refreshing me as to what they are?
In post 3397, BulbaFenix wrote:He's essentially throwing a hissy fit about us closing all those lynch options for him. What town in their right mind starts crying about having too many conf. town?
The type that is the leading candidate for being mislynched. :wink:

Flailing is not by itself indicative of a player's alignment. I do not currently believe ceddy's sour. (Bulby, deary, do you honestly feel as if a sour player would attack confirmed town which are known to be confirmed town universally? It is a losing battle; I am much inclined to think they would focus elsewhere.) I do however agree mozzy is sour. I see the logic behind targeting another person for the lynch that is not mozzy, but it fails to account for possibilities such as ceddy being sweet and the scumteams not being mirrored. (In particular, the point about the lack of jailkeeping is an important one. If the scumteams are not mirrored, it is fully possible that there exists two DC players that are goons.)
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by RachMarie »

back and reading up
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3401, displaced wrote:
BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3256, displaced wrote:Im confident, though i shouldnt really matter. We shouldnt be considering PV conftown on the back of a scum claimed night action anyway. The only real conftowns are the two cops...

yeah Im not scum...we should lynch in the people who still could be either faction
This is essentially claimed scum at this point. Look at how he's trying his best to keep options open.
This is essentially confirmation bias at this point. Look at how Im pointing out your flawed reasoning for clearing people! (Man such scumtell)
In post 3295, Malakittens wrote:Actually, I forgot who brought it up but PereV might not be cleared 'cuz Titus had knowledge and she was Viomi's scum buddie.
Viomi was a scum role cop who majorly goofed when giving her results to the town. Having seen scum commit this same goof, I think it's safe to say that PV is conf. town.
It's not. There's enough reason to believe the DC's copped Chandra
In post 3319, Josh_B wrote:I'm not opposed to the possibility that Vezok is scum. If displaced is scum and there's still a NK from MUVA, we'll know what we're dealing with as far as game set up goes. But right now, the main possibility is that we're dealing with 3x3 scum, but there's still the chance that one team has 4. If MUVA is 4, then DC is three, but one of pidgey's earlier posts pretty much ruled out the possibility of 4x4.
I think the flips make it pretty clear that we're dealing with mirrored teams.
Derp. So why aren't the DC's using their unflipped JK to block Chandra?
In post 3340, displaced wrote:You've been AWOL from this thread for an age, while posting up a storm elsewhere on site.
As someone who is with ZZZX in several other games, I can say without a doubt that this statement is false.
He had over 50 posts elsewhere on site between his prior posts and his first post this day phase
In post 3360, PeregrineV wrote:I don't get how the assumption is 3/3 scumteams. Can someone tell me why I should drink this Kool-Aid?
We've had encryptors flip from both scum teams. Given the size of the game, it is very likely that we are dealing with 2 teams of 3, making 6 scum total, and identical roles indicate mirrored teams, meaning that Marvel has a rolecop and DC has a JK.
See above as to why this is a bad assumption
In post 3360, PeregrineV wrote: Bulba needs to confirm whatever he is confirming.
Cabd, Chandra, and Mala are conf. town. Period.
:facepalm:
In post 3391, Chandra Nalaar wrote:The only thing we actually need to coordinate is who Bulba is investigating so I can investigate someone different.
I'll talk to Fenix and get back to you.

In the meantime, can we get back to lynching Displaced? He's essentially throwing a hissy fit about us closing all those lynch options for him. What town in their right mind starts crying about having too many conf. town?

-Bulba

Utterly astonishing. The players you have copped aren't conftown, that's true facts. Like I said before get your house in order
Withing a large period of time and a large X number of ingoing games. IMagine me making 1-3 posts in every game as needed and that will get you 50. Also if I had to post more than once quickly it will count.

Also I dont get why are you tunneling me hard? I think I appear to eb the easiest lynch you can acheive to survive which is really really annoying to me.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

Read list
INCOMING IN LESS THAN AN HOUR(HOW LONG I TAKE TO FINALIZE IT)
redacted
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3397, BulbaFenix wrote:Cabd, Chandra, and Mala are conf. town. Period.
OK.

Please see just finished star wars game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 4 Vote Count 4

mozamis 3 - Chandra Nalaar,vezokpiraka,Sharpest-knife-on-tree,
Displaced 2 - BulbaFenix,Nero Cain,
ZZZX 1 - ZZZX,
PereV 1 - Malakittens,

Not Voting

mozamis,
Aunt Jemina,
Josh_B,
PeregrineV
RachMarie
beastcharizard
Cabd
displaced

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

(expired on 2014-07-06 17:17:21)

till Day 4 Deadline
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Yeah I'm pretty sure Bulba ain't about the faking innocents life though.

Lying as town can be appropriate, but not like that.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3414, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 4 Vote Count 4

mozamis 3 - Chandra Nalaar,vezokpiraka,Sharpest-knife-on-tree,
Displaced 2 - BulbaFenix,Nero Cain,
ZZZX 1 - ZZZX,
PereV 1 - Malakittens,

Not Voting

mozamis,
Aunt Jemina,
Josh_B,
PeregrineV
RachMarie
beastcharizard
Cabd
displaced

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

(expired on 2014-07-06 17:17:21)

till Day 4 Deadline
Mozamis:
I dont really remeber much fom this guy other than defending me slightly in the first day. It COULD be whiteknighting but I am not sure. I have tried to iso him but his posts seems really lacking with much space in between generally.
Slightly Scummy

Displaced:
This guy. He was basically scum read a good while in day 1-3 and now as soon as the lynch nearly reaches him he
RANDOMLY
choses to tunnel the eaisest mislynch. Instead of trying to find scum he goes into a case of lurk-hunting where lurkers are basically confirmed scum.
While Lurking is scummy there are some reasons town might want to lurk. Not that I was lurking at that time anyway.
The way he just wants anyone but him lynched could be null if he actually tried to find a target with reasons he can use. Otherwise he is just scum trying to push lynch randomly. As town knows forcing a wrong lynch without even trying is basically hurting the town more.
Scum Read

ZZZX:
Yea I am going to read my self here. I was really busy last period and was called out for lurking and here I am. Well I am pretty guilty of not contriputing enough generally but I will work to fix that.
Null-Netural if I read myself fairly/ Confirmed town in reality (To myself at least)

PereV:
Trying to lead town. That isnt nesserly a bad thing. I also noticed how his early posting was really full of confidence. Anyway I really C
ant read this guy at all

Chand:
I really used to feel this guy was scum early on but his recent posting has became better.
Slight Town but I need to iso again as my last iso was not informative enough

vezokpiraka:
Why dont I remeber this guy being in game at all? O.o
I have to iso him as he wasnt in the list I had

Skot:
Our small exchange as soon as he joined gave me the impression that he is town. His recent posting seems alot weaker but not enough to call him scum. However he feels as if he has earned the town cred and wants to avoid being scumread by making mistakes which feels weird. But all this is theory and I have to
Leaning Slight Town read

BulbaFenix.Cabd
: I used to scum read this guy early on but he early posting was nice. I am not sure but can someone tell me by who he was cleared from being one of the factions as that would change alot. I have an idea in mind.
Slightly town

Nero:
Used to read him as null but his vote on me felt a little oppurtanistic. He jumped on the wagon pretty fast with no explaination but "how did I town read this guy." Possible scum buddy with Displaced
if there are more than one scum
Slightly Scummy

Malakittens:
I found her low interactions with my kinda weird. Also I noticed that after KidA died Mala tried to distance as far from him in the next few posts. But I was told she is inno'd by someone. Can someone tell me who and when it was?
Slightly Scum otherwise
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

Why did this post... DAMN ITS INCOMPLETE>

I will edit the rest in an incoming post...
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

Aunt Jemina:
I found it intersting that she was town-reading me when everyone wasn't and suspected whiteknighting. Then her sudden turn with me and a few others suddenly going down is intersting. Could she be prepering a mislynch she can use if things go wrong? Other than that I have no useful remarks about her.
Slightly leaning scum

Josh_B:
Used to Scum read him hard for reasons I talked about many many times. But I am not so sure now.
Slightly leaning scum

RachMarie:
Sorry but I have no idea atm and I cant find it in my readlist. And I cant do more than 2 isos in an hour or my brain will melt.

beastcharizard:
He is just jumping on wagons as he sees fit. He got defended by viomi. He tunnels me. Call me biased but when I call his vote bad as he accused me of OMGUS
(which isnt really a scum-tell)
they seem to be best buddies as they defend each others until viomi nearly dies then he turns around. So much of buddying with scum?
Scum

And so I say to
Vote: Beastcharizard

Did I forget ANYONE?
redacted
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3397, BulbaFenix wrote:We've had encryptors flip from both scum teams. Given the size of the game, it is very likely that we are dealing with 2 teams of 3, making 6 scum total, and identical roles indicate mirrored teams, meaning that Marvel has a rolecop and DC has a JK.
I keep saying this, and I'll stop for this gameday, but 6 mafia in 2 teams of 3 for a 25 player game is town-sided. Street Racers had 24 players and 2 teams of 4. Jason's Large Theme Dr Who had a 3 team, 4 team, and SK.
With that said,

Town:
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
24 Chandra Nalaar
11 PeregrineV
7 Josh_B

Provisional Town:
19 Malakittens*
23 Cabd

Leaning town:
4 vezokpiraka
5 Nero Cain
20 Sharpest-knife-on-tree

Left:

6 Aunt Jemina*
25 displaced*

12 RachMarie
14 ZZZX
16 mozamis*
22 beastcharizard

AuntJ and displaced are separated because they are fresher "less-scummy-than-before" reads. I want to solidify in some way before taking them out of scum consideration.

Current goal is to look through Squirrel again to see her treatment of the bottom 6. Then the same for Rufflig, then same for red-scum.

Also double check my reads vis-a-vis replacements, since I get lazy with that late game and I shouldn't.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:45 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3401, displaced wrote:
BulbaFenix wrote:

It's not confirmation bias. It's looking honestly at the game and using PoE to narrow down the pool of scum. That's what town do. Scum do what you're doing right now, which is to try to tear down the group of conf. town and sow doubt, essentially enlarging the pool. You have to keep those options open, because if not, then there's not as much room to hide.
In post 3401, displaced wrote: There's enough reason to believe the DC's copped Chandra
No there's not. Titus had no idea what her role was. She was working off of Chandra's posts. The Viomi slip is the one we're considering, and considering Viomi's state of mind at the time, I don't think she was lying when she said she investigated PV. Her result of Vanilla Town is a scum slip.
In post 3401, displaced wrote: So why aren't the DC's using their unflipped JK to block Chandra?
Maybe they feel safe. Or maybe they're more concerned about something else.
In post 3401, displaced wrote: He had over 50 posts elsewhere on site between his prior posts and his first post this day phase
Seeing how he's been V/LA for awhile, and that this day phase has barely begun, I doubt that'd be hard to do.
In post 3401, displaced wrote: Utterly astonishing. The players you have copped aren't conftown, that's true facts. Like I said before get your house in order
They are actually. And that's the last I'm going to say about it.
Our vote is good. Yours is too, since Mozamis is scum as well. I would still prefer a Displaced lynch.
In post 3404, displaced wrote:
We never said they were partial clears.
In post 3409, Aunt Jemina wrote:Bulby, deary, do you honestly feel as if a sour player would attack confirmed town which are known to be confirmed town universally? It is a losing battle; I am much inclined to think they would focus elsewhere.
He's not attacking the investigative roles, AJ. He's attacking their clears. He's attacking the results, which has the added benefit of enlarging the lynch pool. Otherwise, the places to hide are growing fewer.
In post 3415, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Yeah I'm pretty sure Bulba ain't about the faking innocents life though.

Lying as town can be appropriate, but not like that.
I never fake results as town, and I'm very hesitant to do it as scum. The last person who accused us of faking results ended up being tunneled to death (RIP Rainbowdash).
In post 3416, ZZZX wrote:
Malakittens:
I found her low interactions with my kinda weird. Also I noticed that after KidA died Mala tried to distance as far from him in the next few posts. But I was told she is inno'd by someone. Can someone tell me who and when it was?
Slightly Scum otherwise
We cleared her. She's town.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 am

Post by displaced »

Do you like offal, Bulb?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

zzk I really am not that hard to read.

However I like your vote I have had beast as a scum read for a long time but no one really seems to agree with it maybe now we can get him lynched.

VOTE: Beast
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: RachMarie

Read page 100.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And because it will come up, DC universe.

UniversalSlutBus (replaced by Rach)
Mutlyedmcc
Viomi
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”