Mini 1581--The Final Radiant Tales...(Fin)

Interdimensional Arsehole
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Interdimensional Arsehole »

In post 727, Guyett wrote:Listem listen I'm home now ao its xool. Will read yomorrow n stuff. Bulba is an opportinistic fuvk
In post 730, Guyett wrote:You provd fuck all
In post 734, Guyett wrote:No I wint. Im home and I founf leann follain... my fave drink.
Sgos pls sort out the slips :/
In post 737, Guyett wrote:If I flip scim I'll eat a shit
In post 739, Guyett wrote:Lybch us and wnen ee flip rown lynxh that scum fuvk bulb
In post 758, Guyett wrote:Hoe nany voyrs fo we havre?
In post 765, Guyett wrote:
In post 761, Bert wrote:
In post 758, Guyett wrote:Hoe nany voyrs fo we havre?
u dead
I cakl billsjit
In post 773, Guyett wrote:
In post 772, Bulbazak wrote:ETL, I want you to spell out why IA is town, because the only thing they've done all game is rolefish, and there has been zero scumhunting coming from that slot.
Oh hey I have mo idea who the fuvk any onecus ib yhis gane.... how hadx asking for fkavut = rolefish?
In post 774, Guyett wrote:U wikL aslo eat a shit if vulba is tien
damn bro, damn. I know it's hard to type when you're hammered but at least get the account right. do it SLOOOWWLY

In 10 hours I'll be after this hell on earth.
You know what your problem is don't you!!!!
You've completely underestimated what I'm capable of!!!
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 772, Bulbazak wrote:ETL, I want you to spell out why IA is town, because the only thing they've done all game is rolefish, and there has been zero scumhunting coming from that slot.
Asking about flavor is not role fishing. Stop trying to shoehorn what actually happened into what you want people to think happened.

If you think that everyone plays D1 the same way, then I really don't know what to tell you other than, "You're absolutely wrong". IA is town because the Guyett part of the hydra is acting like townGuyett. He doesn't scumhunt until later. Day 1 is bullshit to him. He works best with flips and wagons to look at. He fucks around and pretends to shoot people. It's what he does. And when it comes time to get down to business, he has information from any opportunism that took place while he was fucking around. Either you trust my read on him or you don't.

ETL
Hydra of Belisarius, ETL, and a massive amount of bullshit.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

The only thing that I'm kind of wondering is why he hasn't self voted yet.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 776, Lying Scum wrote: Asking about flavor is not role fishing. Stop trying to shoehorn what actually happened into what you want people to think happened.
It's absolutely role fishing. When flavor claims are related to actual roles, like Kalas=Double Voter, then it's absolutely role fishing. I have stated time and time again how any sort of mass claim like that is a bad idea and how flavor claiming actually helps scum. Heck, I stated it emphatically in Indie game, which, again, you were in. All IA has done this entire day phase is rolefishing, and I can't understand how you are just idly sitting by and letting them get away with it.
In post 776, Lying Scum wrote: IA is town because the Guyett part of the hydra is acting like townGuyett.
HOW is he acting like town Guyett? Because I've played with town Guyett before, and I'm obviously not seeing what you're seeing.
In post 776, Lying Scum wrote: Either you trust my read on him or you don't.
I don't. His actions in this game don't make sense coming from town. If you can't trust my meta reads, then I'm not going to blindly trust yours.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Hey well guess what - flavor doesn't tell me shit. I'm glad it tells you something, but I'm willing to guess that 90% of the rest of us don't fucking know what to do with flavor at this point.

You also keep bringing up the Indie Game where 1) I was scum 2) wasn't paying attention 3) replaced in LYLO, 4) didn't read the thread and 5) lost. I don't get the relevance.

I don't trust you because I think you are scum. If you think I'm town, you are really showing it badly because you trust your town reads. I'm willing to bet I'm better at reading Guyett than pretty much everyone else on the site.

I just did a 20 page VC from the last one I knew was correct:

ETL UPDATED ONE OF NAT'S VC POSTS FOR CURRENT VC
In post 256, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count ??

Here you go, EtL.

morph the cat(0):

Bert(0):

KingdomAces(0)
:
MafiaSSK(0):

Bulbazak(4):
gameplay506, InterdimensionalArsehole, Shadoweh, Bert
Shadoweh (0):

Mirhawk(1):
beastcharizard
Lying Scum(0):

Interdimensional Arsehole (2):
KingdomAces, MafiaSSK
Oversoul(0):

Rubicon(0):

beastcharizard (2):
Lying Scum, Bulbazak
gameplay506(3):
Rubicon, Oversoul, Mirhawk
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(2):
Morph the Cat

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

(expired on 2014-06-27 12:00:00)

@mod: VC 1.12 and 1.13 incorrectly has Bulbazak voting IA - he changed his vote to Maruchan/bc.

Did anyone else notice the weird 4 vote push on gameplay about 10 pages ago? What the heck was that about... I'm a little surprised Oversoul/Mirhawk are voting like that.

Also lots of support for Bulbazak makes me go hmmm :neutral: Still tons of resistance to zzzx/maruchan/bc lynch. Please someone tell me this is ringing alarm bells. Every counterwagon to ZZZX has taken off like a rocket and no one wants to lynch ZZZX.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 779, Lying Scum wrote:Also lots of support for Bulbazak makes me go hmmm Still tons of resistance to zzzx/maruchan/bc lynch. Please someone tell me this is ringing alarm bells. Every counterwagon to ZZZX has taken off like a rocket and no one wants to lynch ZZZX.
It's impossible for
all
the people not voting zzzx to be scum.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VOTE: Beast Charizard
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 780, morph the cat wrote:
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote:Also lots of support for Bulbazak makes me go hmmm Still tons of resistance to zzzx/maruchan/bc lynch. Please someone tell me this is ringing alarm bells. Every counterwagon to ZZZX has taken off like a rocket and no one wants to lynch ZZZX.
It's impossible for
all
the people not voting zzzx to be scum.
Yeah I know but it's the only wagon of the day that has had major resistance. So if he's scum, then some of the resisters could be buddies and some could just be town being convinced. Or if he's town some of the resisters could be whiteknighting scum, which is easier to figure out imo.
Art is cool.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 779, Lying Scum wrote:Hey well guess what - flavor doesn't tell me shit. I'm glad it tells you something, but I'm willing to guess that 90% of the rest of us don't fucking know what to do with flavor at this point.
Yeah, it's not like we're playing this on the internet, where Wikipedia is a thing. :roll:
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote: You also keep bringing up the Indie Game where 1) I was scum 2) wasn't paying attention 3) replaced in LYLO, 4) didn't read the thread and 5) lost. I don't get the relevance.
There was a push for a mass flavor claim, and I was heavily against it. One of the reasons brought up, by Desperado I believe, was that flavor claiming could help scum narrow down possible PRs, and I agree with that sentiment. Trying to push mass flavor claims is the equivalent of role fishing.
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote: I don't trust you because I think you are scum.
You're wrong about that and conf. biased, which shows through you refusing to consider anything I'm saying.
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote: If you think I'm town, you are really showing it badly because you trust your town reads.
Wrong. Just because I think you're town doesn't mean that I trust your reads to be right. If I was null on IA, maybe, but I have a strong scum read on them, and you saying they're town for meta reasons does not mean squat in that regard.
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote:
@mod: VC 1.12 and 1.13 incorrectly has Bulbazak voting IA - he changed his vote to Maruchan/bc.
I changed it back. The VC is correct. IA has 3 votes. Beast now has 2 with Morph's vote.
In post 779, Lying Scum wrote: Also lots of support for Bulbazak makes me go hmmm :neutral: Still tons of resistance to zzzx/maruchan/bc lynch. Please someone tell me this is ringing alarm bells. Every counterwagon to ZZZX has taken off like a rocket and no one wants to lynch ZZZX.
Also, lots of resistance to the IA wagon. Just saying.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:11 pm

The only one resisting IA is me and I don't count in my own analysis... :igmeou:

I want to lynch the ZZZX slot.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 pm

In post 630, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 629, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:opportunism #2.
For an awesome name? Okay...

Unvote

Vote Interdimensional Arsehole
yeah. Missed this one.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:15 pm

In post 783, Bulbazak wrote:Yeah, it's not like we're playing this on the internet, where Wikipedia is a thing.
I don't understand how this is relevant? I mean, the game can't be broken by flavor, and just because you think a particular character could be a particular role doesn't mean they are at all.. it's just guessing, just like any speculation the scumteam would be doing. I don't particularly give a crap about the flavor, and tbh, I don't really think IA does either. But you're taking the bait and trying to look townie by opposing something that site meta would normally deem "anti-town" when it really isn't. Why do you think he's been calling you opportunistic this entire time?
Art is cool.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Bert »

VOTE: IA
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Why are you denying me my ZZZX lynch?
Art is cool.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 786, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 783, Bulbazak wrote:Yeah, it's not like we're playing this on the internet, where Wikipedia is a thing.
I don't understand how this is relevant? I mean, the game can't be broken by flavor, and just because you think a particular character could be a particular role doesn't mean they are at all.. it's just guessing, just like any speculation the scumteam would be doing. I don't particularly give a crap about the flavor, and tbh, I don't really think IA does either. But you're taking the bait and trying to look townie by opposing something that site meta would normally deem "anti-town" when it really isn't. Why do you think he's been calling you opportunistic this entire time?
Flavor claims can lead scum in the right direction. And it's not a matter of me trying to look townie. I have a history of opposing any and all mass claims. I hate them and think they are extremely anti-town. And that's not why IA is accusing me of being opportunistic. This is:
In post 691, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:if memory serves right, he was on all the leading wagons. the only exception was the wagon on us, in which he was the first vote. his votes are usually just cast, not explained nor discussed. and I just can't seem to remember his content in this game. at least we have reasons to not be posting much content..
Which is false:
In post 733, Bulbazak wrote: Here are your accusations that I proved wrong:
1.) I was on all the leading wagons. Wrong! During the leading wagons early d1 (KA & ZZZX) I was voting Varsoon. I was the one who essentially started the wagons on Mirhawk and IA. If anything, you might have a point on Maruchan, but I was not on that one very long before switching back to IA, and 1 out of like 5 is a very bad reason to say that I was on every leading wagon.
2.) Every vote is a naked vote. Wrong! Most of my votes had some reasoning or stimulus attached to them.
3.) I did not explain my votes. Wrong! I explained why I was voting every single person. Maruchan was probably the weakest explanation, but even then, there was reasoning given and it wasn't that large of a leap to figure out why I was on the wagon.
4.) I never discussed my votes. Wrong! I discussed my Varsoon vote with Morph. I discussed my Mirhawk and IA votes excessively with ETL. Again, the only one not really discussed was Maruchan, and that was because the vote wasn't on there for very long.

So you raised 4 points against me to call me opportunistic scum, and 4 out of 4 points were wrong. Now are you going to continue spewing BS at me or are you going to sit down and take your lynch like a man?
So ETL, in all your experience with Guyett, did he ever just pull stuff out of his anus like that as town?

Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 777, Lying Scum wrote:The only thing that I'm kind of wondering is why he hasn't self voted yet.
I've recently seen scum-Guyett self-vote, in the antihero micro.

-Beli
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

EBWOP:

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 791, Lying Scum wrote:EBWOP:

you both are cool nerds :cool:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

This is me EXPLICITLY claiming that my flavor matches my role, so kindly fucking piss off about flavor claiming.

There, now you fuckers can't claim to have missed this.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

(Yes this means cabd is back since the doctor checked the "not cancer" box during the consult today, wheee)
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Hey Morph! Vote IA. Please and thank you.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am

Unofficial VC

morph the cat(0):
Bert(0):
KingdomAces(0):
MafiaSSK(0):
Bulbazak(3): gameplay506, Interdimensional Arsehole, Shadoweh
Shadoweh(0):
Mirhawk(1): beastcharizard
Lying Scum(0):
Interdimensional Arsehole(4): KingdomAces, MafiaSSK, Bulbazak, Bert
Oversoul(0):
Rubicon(0):
beastcharizard(2): Lying Scum, morph the cat
gameplay506(3): , Rubicon, Oversoul, Mirhawk
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(0):

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:27 am

6 hours to deadline and we are the leading wagon. I will discuss something with shos
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Lying Scum »

jesus fuck

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bulbazak

*shakes fist at bc* I'll get you next time, Gadget. Next time!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 am

Post by shos »

shit guys, there's NO FUCKING TIME

if it wasn't clear enough, we are a fucking flavor cop. I hereby demand to be docced tonight

now there is FIVE HOURS TO DEADLINE SO PLEAAASSEEE can people vote bulba
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”