MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Then I don't remember. I play these games drunk half the time.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not actually making excuses. I am SURE I had a reason for it at the time, but it was probably bad anyway.
green shirt thursdays
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Let's try this a-fucking-gain. This probably won't be as detailed as it was when I tried to post it last time as I did some meta in the midst of that, and I'm not going to look at those games again while I do this. SO.
Spoiler: vca i started before i went nutso
In post 2555, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1218, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 1, VC 42
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar
- (2):
chamber, Katsuki

xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Cerulean

Katsuki - (10):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird[/color], Nobody Special,
Venmar
Sixty
, Untrod Tripod,[/color]
Nero Cain
, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
sangres
- (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Last count of day one.

I'm just going to put these here for now. I'll do something with them after I read.
In post 2556, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2555, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1218, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 1, VC 42
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar
- (2):
chamber, Katsuki

xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Cerulean

Katsuki - (10):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird[/color], Nobody Special,
Venmar
Sixty
, Untrod Tripod,[/color]
Nero Cain
, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
sangres
- (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Last count of day one.

I'm just going to put these here for now. I'll do something with them after I read.
fixed uh
I'm not sure there's much to be learned from day one other than Nero and Venmar aren't scum together? Unless you want to say Venmar and Nero were partners and they did that ballsy hey vote me teeehee when I think that Venmar quite obviously pulled a trollish move there. What's also hard to parse about this lynch is that this was a lynch pushed pretty hard based on meta, and when someone has that much conviction, and look town themselves, it's something that is likely to go through and both scum and town can be "convinced" by it. I mean kanye obviously tried to pull the wk vote the pursuer avenue, and if it weren't for the vengekill, he might have been able to use that to tunnel sangres the next day. One would expect some kind of spreading out of the votes here though.

In post 2557, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1986, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 2, VC 28
kanyeknowsbest
- (8):
Plessiez, Zdenek, Tim Howard
, Plum, Flipping Awesome, [/color]
Nero Cain
, Nobody Special,
Cerulean

Nero Cain - (7):
Shadoweh
Venmar
Lady Lambdadelta
, xRECKONERx,
kanyeknowsbest
, Untrod Tripod,
chamber

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
11th of May at 8:10pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-11 15:10:00)[/color]
No one is V/la.[/area]
Day Two
Now if I had a scumputer ala dgb or moi, I'd probably be able to make good sense of this. So far there are more town on kanye than on Nero, and two flipped scum on Nero. Now normally you'd think there would be a bus here, as a lot of people are bussers. I'll have to look back at abarat, but I think ut is a busser, I don't think reck typically is, idk on plum or nobody special. I'd have to look back at water world. If they were careful to split their votes day one, they definitely didn't have the chance to here. They had to pick a side. The one thing that keeps niggling me about this lynch is reck getting after me for not voting and being concerned I was going to cause a no lynch. Of he was concerned about that why not just move onto kanye. I'm repeating myself here about this but it bugs me a bit. It's not as smoking gun since he's not a trollhamerer like I thought, but. But what I did remember was that I have quasi-experience with both UT and Reck from Abarat to add to what I was thinking earlier. But I went back and looked through that game, META META REÇK!, and Reck seemed to really play up to Fate, but he was also hydraing with CDB and they ended up replacing out early and so that doesn't help a whole lot. UT also only had a few posts but he was trying to make and effort to look like he was making sense with his votes and reads, which matches up to his Wicked play and less like his play here along with his Yoloville play. Meh. I'm not going to go back and pull up the posts and why I think that because I ended up coming up with a ball of nothing on either so it wouldn't be helpful. As far as Plum goes, On a Boat isn't completely helpful here because she was in a mini normal game with only one other scum partner. I remember Empire telling me that he was expecting an SK there, so the scumhunting there could have been completely genuine. Also, since they were in a mini with just the two of them I wouldn't expect much bussing, also also maestro was not present in the early game and what she did with empire was seem slightly concerned about him until she decided to read him as leaning town. I had followed that game, mostly because empire replaced in as scum, and when we played in Attack on Titan I thought she seemed obviously town based on spontaneous posting, but then was completely wrong in Wizards. ANYWAY what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like I have an accurate take on whether or not she would bus. But I do think she feels less confident in her scum game, so there's that. The thing that I keep feeling ergh about is that Empire was her partner before and kept arguing with me about this read. I had cleared her early day two based on thinking Chamber weak-neighborized her and Empire kept her in his poe pool. That bothers me somewhat, but he was also wrong about Tim Howard, and I think part of that was because he and quadz were partnered in their last game. IDK. I had better thoughts about this before I think. UM the last one I had was looking at Kanye's waterworld where NS and I were partners and he definitely doesn't just have a meta of working hard when he's scum because he had 15 posts in that whole game and he is not averse to bussing or by seeming genuinely convicted someone is scum.

bleh oh I still do think that Nobody Special and Reck don't really make sense as a team, but I do think I was a bit presumptuous on his reasoning for replacing out. That's all I'll say about that, but I'm leaning I don't fucking know there.

I feel like I had something a bit more profound here the last time I did this but now I'm not sure because it's damn late.

In post 2558, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2309, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3, VC 14
Lady Lambdadelta
- (7)
chamber
, Untrod Tripod, T
im Howard,
xRECKONERx,
Zdenek, Cerulean
Venmar

Venmar -
(3)
[/color]
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (1)
Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)[/color][/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

Plum is V/LA.
What this day taught me is that A) I need to stop my emotional frustrating thinking someone is manipulating me voting and B) that scum don't seem to be spreading out their votes even when they have the opportunity to. I kinda feel like this lynch could tell us something though I don't know what. The only way that scum were spreading their votes is if Flipping Awesome is scum, but I'm pretty sure that I already explained why not? Oh I went into detail for it in the original damn post. Anyway to back track on the previous day, Falcon does bus, sometimes but his posts regarding Nero and his push on Kanye don't feel anything like the nominal bus he gave his partner in Attack on Titan when I asked him about his read on his partner, and way more like his PYP play where he tried to get the town cop who wasn't doing anything saved from a lynch when I was like meh IDC either way. ALSO, I know that Penguin isn't much of a busser or at least when she was manipulating me in the neighborhood in Tales of, she responded to Falcon's read on her and said she was going to try to start implementing 'that bussing thing' in her scum play to avoid the type of meta play Falcon did on her. So, I don't think the scum team was spreading out votes with Falcon not voting and the other scum spreading out is my non sequential thought there. I also had a whole thing for why Nero and Venmar weren't partners. I'll try to remember it.

My main take away from this is though that we don't have a conscientious team who is trying to stay off the same wagons as their partners if that makes sense.

In post 2559, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2380, Lost Butterfly wrote:

Day 4, VC 3
Venmar
(7) -
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special,
Tim Howard
Venmar,
Sheep Thor or Sheep Majiffy

Not voting - (5):
Shadoweh, Zdenek
, Plum, Flipping Awesome, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
17th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-16 22:30:45)[/color]
Plum is V/la. Tammy's head is V/la.[/area]
Don't really know what to say about this day. Was there going to be any other lynch?

In post 2560, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2539, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 5, VC 8
Tim Howard
- (5):
Cerulean
, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special, xRECKONERx, Flipping Awesome
Nobody Special - (1):
Tim Howard

Not voting - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, [/color]
Nero Cain

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
18th of June at 9:45pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-18 16:45:21)

Nero Cain is V/la[/area]
Day 5

I'm not the best at VCA, but in the last game I played I tried to do it and came out with a placeholder for scum, so don't yell at me for not doing it *right*. I'll give some thoughts when I read. (Though I think I'm about to play some skype mafia so my attention might be divided for a bit. Sorry if I seem distracted as I tried to reread.)
UM, not much to say about this lynch either. I did though. I had something to say an hour ago or so when I first posted this. I'll try to remember what I said. My whole conclusion was that it didn't really teach me anything. I'm not that great at VCA in the first place and don't typically do it but I did try in a recent game and it set me on a correct path, but there were different circumstances there, so. So, yeah, nothing definitive here except I really still do believe in my town reads on Flipping Awesome and Nero Cain. The only only tiny niggle on Nero Cain is his BP claim and the fear that he could be third party just not shooting, but I don't think that's highly likely. I'll kick myself if it is, but it doesn't feel that way? There is one thing I need to look at concerning the bp claim and Reck's hot or not thing because shouldn't he have gotten it even if he was bp? Him not getting it would more point to ascetic than bp? IDK. ANYWAY, this didn't tell me a whole lot except the scum team isn't making patterns that can be easily read unless I'm just doing this wrong completely but I feel like it will give me better bearing as I reread.

Also this was more thorough the last time and if you've read this far kisses and hugs.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Claims for my dreamscape:

Me: Delayer + Town POE list

UT: Restricted Doc + 1-shot Role cop (Investigated FA night one, doc protected Reck nights 4 & 5 - Reck was not third on the wagon on either of those nights btw)

FA: Voyeur (N1 - Chamber (got a qt) , N2 and N3 us (no result), n4 shadoweh (killing), n5 themselves (nothing); avatar change (obvious cuz pink); falling asleep (standard useless faraday role)

SK: x-shot commuter also has to sign posts

Plum: had a qt with shadoweh, can change deadline once, can change title twice, has done neither

Nero Cain: Name is blue (cuz smurf?) and is bulletproof (had that majiffy/thor thing but didn't seem to know it?)

Reck: Messenger (hasn't used), hot or not (n1 Sixty, n2 Venmar, n3 nothing, N4 NC, N5 tried to do Nero Cain again, then informed not able when less than 9 players, thought someone just said they got hotted or notted though, so I'll look back and figure this one out. But, why wouldn't Nero receive the message night 4? Bulletproof just means killproof here right? At my other site, that Faraday and I both play at, if you're BP there you're pretty much a 1 shot ascetic with proof against a killing ability, but here bullet proof is just against a killing ability right? Wait yes, because I've been bulletproof before and received a message over night. It was in Gundam seed, so if someone could clarify that it would be awesome. Anyway I do need to figure out who said Oh yeah I received Reck's thing.)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 8
SleepyKrew - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Plum - (1):
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (1):
SleepyKrew
Untrod Tripod - (1):
Nero Cain

Not voting - (3):
Cerulean, Plum, Flipping Awesome

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]

Just around a day left!
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Stepping out from following along in the hydra QT to note that we were allowed to use our voyeur and pinkify someone's avatar on the same night. So I'm not getting the claim that using Hot Or Not means Reck couldn't have killed or why he didn't ever use his second ability?

FTR, my gut, useless as it might be, says Reck is scum here, and I'm liking Plum less.

Sorry to be so uninvolved--it's pretty much been one thing after another for me the last month and a half, and since F-16 has been moving along I let this game be less of a posting priority.

--PA
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

N1 - Nobody Special, kanyeknowsbest and Flipping Awesome.
I investigated FA

N2 - Shadoweh, Plessiez, Plum, Nobody Special, Flipping Awesome
I protected FA

N3 - Cerulean, Venmar, Flipping Awesome, chamber, Zdenek
I can't find the PM... I think I must have sent Faraday an AIM message or something. I'm pretty sure I protected FA but can't tell you for certain.

N4 - Everyone in the game
Protected Reck

N5 - I think I deleted the PM that had the available players
Protected Reck
SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 2805, Untrod Tripod wrote:In other news my doc is still restricted to people who haven't been the third vote on a wagon. I'll show you the lists when I have real internet, but the "why didnt he do x" is a dumb game because not everyone was on the table every night
Look forward to it. In the meantime, I'll requote these for you.
In post 2770, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 2766, Untrod Tripod wrote:And yeah I guess he could but im really not going to drink that wine
"My townread is based on something that he easily could do as scum, but I'll doc him."
That's not pointless WIFOM. That's something you should actually think about and try to figure out.
-SleepyKrew
In post 2772, SleepyKrew wrote:Oh UT who did you protect the other nights and how come you didn't claim those protects as well?
-SleepyKrew
-SleepyKrew
I think it's pointless WIFOM.

and because I couldn't remember off the top of my head because it's been a long fucking game.

and I was protecting Reck because to be perfectly honest I felt he was more in danger of being NKd at that point in the game than a slot that relies heavily on meta. Reck is a well respected player, regardless of his tilt this game, and I figured that he would be a likely "well... let's kill the best player alive" choice. And if he'd been available I probably would have investigated him as well
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:39 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Thanks.

At this point I want a Reck lynch.
-SleepyKrew
To be clear: quack
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2828, Cerulean wrote:Reck: Messenger (hasn't used), hot or not (n1 Sixty, n2 Venmar, n3 nothing, N4 NC, N5 tried to do Nero Cain again, then informed not able when less than 9 players, thought someone just said they got hotted or notted though, so I'll look back and figure this one out. But, why wouldn't Nero receive the message night 4? Bulletproof just means killproof here right? At my other site, that Faraday and I both play at, if you're BP there you're pretty much a 1 shot ascetic with proof against a killing ability, but here bullet proof is just against a killing ability right? Wait yes, because I've been bulletproof before and received a message over night. It was in Gundam seed, so if someone could clarify that it would be awesome. Anyway I do need to figure out who said Oh yeah I received Reck's thing.)
The only person who answered hot or not in thread publicly was Venmar, and I don't know why he did that.

Nero, can you clear up what you were told about picking hot or not, and what you chose?
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:15 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2833, xRECKONERx wrote:The only person who answered hot or not in thread publicly was Venmar,
and I don't know why he did that.
In post 2625, xRECKONERx wrote:1. I asked about that as well and was told that if they pick "Hot", it isn't public... whereas if it's "Not", it is.
-SleepyKrew
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, duh, that just means nobody else picked Not.

Which means I guess Nero was unable to vote for me at all?
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2833, xRECKONERx wrote:Nero, can you clear up what you were told about picking hot or not, and what you chose?
I was told to choose hot or not. Chose hot and was unable to vote you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

was this start of day or did you have a time limit or what?

Were you told you had to choose "Not" in thread if you chose it?
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

star of day, actually the day didn't even start until I got it in. So I wasn't given a time limit. I mean if I took FOREVER they'd prob get mad...
In post 2837, xRECKONERx wrote:Were you told you had to choose "Not" in thread if you chose it?
no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

idk why venmar said it in thread then?
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR, today I'm wanting a Reck lynch 'cause like

don't like the use of his action.
I don't like him sitting there and not doing much
1070 is pretty bad given that he had already made it clear that alignments were randomized.
THIS post reads fake fake fake and thus is very likely to be scum posting.
Also, not gonna quote em all but Reck does spend a lot of time ignoring Venmar/calling Venmar not scum

vote:Reck

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 9
SleepyKrew - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Plum - (1):
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
SleepyKrew,
Nero Cain

Not voting - (3):
Cerulean, Plum, Flipping Awesome

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

so your case is really only valid in the way you dislike my action, because I could see how scum would be survivalistic, but I'm unsure how I should've used my action when I had no scum reads?

Not doing much =/= scum
1070 I just forgot I guess? Like, scum OR town would / wouldn't make that post so it's null
"this post is fake" well ok I guess. can't really defend myself against you just having an opinion that is completely incorrect. it was so "fake" that NS replaced out so woo?
I thought Venmar was town yes. I was wrong. ITT, if town is wrong about someone's alignment, they're scum. LOGIC!

I also made Venmar one easier to lynch and he chose NOT over HOT. so your theory is that Venmar and I are scum together, I explain what the two things do, and he says "target me and I'll make myself easier to lynch instead of choosing HOT which would give me a pass for not voting you all day"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

yeah so Faraday pm'd me and said the only public aspect is the mod announcement of the "shallow heartbreaker" thing so IDK what venmar was doing.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Remind me of your case on Plum?

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

In post 2805, Untrod Tripod wrote:In other news my doc is still restricted to people who haven't been the third vote on a wagon. I'll show you the lists when I have real internet, but the "why didnt he do x" is a dumb game because not everyone was on the table every night
In post 2831, Untrod Tripod wrote:N1 - Nobody Special, kanyeknowsbest and Flipping Awesome.
I investigated FA

N2 - Shadoweh, Plessiez, Plum, Nobody Special, Flipping Awesome
I protected FA

N3 - Cerulean, Venmar, Flipping Awesome, chamber, Zdenek
I can't find the PM... I think I must have sent Faraday an AIM message or something. I'm pretty sure I protected FA but can't tell you for certain.

N4 - Everyone in the game
Protected Reck

N5 - I think I deleted the PM that had the available players.
Protected Reck
and I was protecting Reck because to be perfectly honest I felt he was more in danger of being NKd at that point in the game than a slot that relies heavily on meta. Reck is a well respected player, regardless of his tilt this game, and I figured that he would be a likely "well... let's kill the best player alive" choice. And if he'd been available I probably would have investigated him as well.
I don't get your N2 action choice. I thought Plessiez was pretty obvtown after the lynch on Kanye and seemed like a very likely kill. I'm also not sure why you'd pick us to protect over Cerulean, Chamber, and Zdenek on N3 as they were certainly more town and Cerulean was definitely a more competent player. I also don't understand why you chose Reck N4 when you Zdenek was incredibly obvtown. Also, this is important:
did you not say that Zdenek can laser through scumteams and you wanted to give him space to do that? You were threatened enough by Zdenek in Wicked that you wanted him dead N1. Zdenek was obvtown here. Why have you been ignoring him as a choice of a protection target?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:19 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2843, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah so Faraday pm'd me and said the only public aspect is the mod announcement of the "shallow heartbreaker" thing so IDK what venmar was doing.
Didn't you already ask like 4 days ago and say you were told that NOT is posted in thread? Also the modpost about Venmar didn't happen until he posted NOT in thread. So NOT definitely has to be posted in thread.
-SleepyKrew
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 am

In post 745, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 736, Shadoweh wrote:Do you think either chamber or Cerulean are scum? Or NS? I appreciate the sentiment and I wish I could believe it were true, but there aren't alot of options for it here, so I don't know who those needlers would be.
I'm reading chamber as town. I thought Cerulean's early posts were incredibly scummy, but they've been towntelling lately. I could absolutely support a Cerulean wagon though.

NS I could vote just for policy tbqh.
Also, why investigate us N1 over NobodySpecial who you said you could vote just outof policy (meaning you think it is going to be difficult to get a read on him)?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Probably because it was a rolecop......
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:33 am

Okay, but why did you never protect Zdenek?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”