Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I did post.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Going to night kill me if I don't?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Alina »

Have you read the thread, boon? If so, do you have any thoughts you'd like to share?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: Boonskiies

Caught any fish yet?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Scarab
I find Wake's opening post disjointed, spacey and unfocused. Which I was not surprised to see from Wake.

Also my reason for not voting wake has nothing to do with your reason for voting him. Which was... oh that's right you never posted one. Why exactly is it that wake is scummy?

Don't use context to try and slide out of having to provide reasons for voting. It's easy to say now that you were obviously agreeing with the others, but you sure as hell didn't at the time, you saw the way the wind was blowing and you jumped on. Plain and simple.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

OMGUS
VOTE: Aegor

@Alina - I've read like the first four pages, and plan on reading the rest when I get to my computer. I fell too far behind, and hadn't had time to do any actual in-depth reading. But tonight, I'll catch up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Alina »

Alright, cool. I also realized I should probably ask more direct questions instead of just asking what people's thoughts are. I'm terrible when given vague questions like that myself so, when you're done, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Wake88 and AdrienC specifically.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Will do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Scarab »

@Mirhawk
Cool, thanks for not responding to anything. Please die.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, scarab! You kill him in the night!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Scarab »

You like talking about people nightkilling other people.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I'll try to be as concise as possible on each of these responses. (P-edit, I actually started writing this right before Sal's post about me but there were some posts about me including Sal's there and after so I've kept adding on afterwards).
In post 234, Wake1 wrote:Big block of words from 234
Half of what you said is honestly just repetition of what you have said before. What did your responses to Clusk or Farside contribute to what we have already discussed? I agree that Aegor's post needs a lot of explanation but several other people beat you to the punch (though I did enjoy the image you posted). I mean, in the end, how many people have you accused of being scum? The reason I don't trust you is that you clearly said you truly believed the person your vote on is town. So why is your vote on him, even if it is the only one? Our job is to vote off scum, in the end. With all the people you've accused of be scum, including me, wouldn't your vote be better cast on one of them? Hell, a vote on ME would should you're at least trying to follow through with your read. I'd call that more useful than voting someone you said is town. That is why my vote remained on you for so long. You know the scum are working together. What does the town need to do to respond? Work together as best they can. What are you doing? Disrupting any synchronization the town which is what a good scum should do.
In post 266, Wake1 wrote:Block of words that contained responses to me from 266
I'm glad I've finally got to read this post on something other than an iPhone to give it the proper attention it deserves since you finally responded to what I laid out on you. And yes, I do find it hypocritical to attack someone for doing one thing and then turning around and doing the exact same thing. That is the very definition of the word.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit]
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Your initial post reeked of that. And you know what, your response said that my FoS (which lead to my vote after you posted a few more times and the hypocrisy and backtracking bothered me even more) was warranted. Glad you saw my point of view. ...Let's see, accusations at farside, Salamance, reino, Aegor, Scarabs, Clusk...which goes back to the "attacking almost everyone" that some have pointed out. You asked me about what I felt about Alina's 91, which the short version is she did word it a bit better than I did, but I want to wait until reino gets back before doing anything about that. But I assure you, I will, as I assume a lot of you also will.

That being said, your vote will be removed by the end of this post. But I'm keeping my eye on you and you're not immune to having it put back on you.
In post 271, Salamence20 wrote:Oh boy, quote wall time (Starting at my post #58)
In post 61, TheAdrienC wrote:
FoS: Wake88
Glad to see people use FOS still, but this is pretty weak. A vote would have been better.
In post 68, TheAdrienC wrote:Ah fuck it. I wouldn't hammer yet until we get some more info, but here's my vote.

Unvote
Vote: Wake88
And see, this is why I don't like Adrien, especially when Wake flips scum. This is what we like to call bussing, for all those that are new to this game. Also we are NOWHERE near hammer, so why bring it up?
A vote would have been better. Guess what I decided to do only 7 posts later (8 minutes later too) after it sunk in and I saw more nonsense I disagreed with. I voted. Don't tell me you think I should do one thing and then attack me for actually doing it. You were pushing for Wake's lynch just as hard I was. And you don't like me for that post? Is it because it looks a lot like this one?
In post 58, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 56, Wake1 wrote:Interesting. NM's paranoia here raises him a bit into the Townie list.
VOTE: wake

RVS over. Serious vote.
You're accusing me of bussing now? It was vote 5 of 11. I wanted to put pressure on him to get him to explain his actions a lot better than he did in the previous posts. That's why I didn't want him completely lynched til he had that opportunity, yet you believed I was bussing him, not to mention that we are all speculating and none of us (except for a select few I'm not a part of) know his alignment for sure. But all in all, don't knock me for making very similar actions if you have. Like me or not, we need to work together to lynch scum.

The rest of your post is just yelling scum at me. Nice argument.
In post 272, Alina wrote:Looking at the vote count, actually, I was the only vote on Boon. There was Adrien's FoS, but I don't believe there was ever a second vote? I might be blind though.

I share your concerns with Adrien, actually; I think it's worth noting that it seemed like he was trying to buddy up to me after I first questioned him, possibly in an attempt to lower my suspicions of him via the power of friendship or something.
I agreed with you on about two of my posts and it was buddying up. I think there was more of an interaction between me and farside than me and you. Do I believe you to be town? A bit more than anyone else. Am I trying to be your friend? Not right now. Friends between anyone here are for after this game is over. I just agreed with you. I've agreed with a few people this game. And don't worry about boon because my last section is...
In post 93, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 92, Boonskiies wrote:hmm...
Content please?
FoS Boonskiies
. I'm upgrading that to a vote if your next post lacks it.
I swore I would be voting for you if you didn't post anything meaningful on your next post. So what was your next post?
In post 273, Boonskiies wrote:[quote="In post 259

@Boonskiies, @BroodKingEXE, @Aeronaut
: Post.

Sup[/quote]

Unvote
Vote: boonskiies

You've got eight posts, six since the game began (nine/seven while I was writing this final section). Not one lick of content in any of it. Not one opinion. And I know you were there for at least the big wake situation because your "hmm..." was dead smack in the middle. You were posting just to post. To help lie low and keep your head down, something I would expect from a newbie scum.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-6
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Salamence20
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-10
Burning_TowN
Wake88
L-6
Not_Mafia, Clusk92, reinoe, BP, Salamence20
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-9
Wake88, HunterSeeker
Aegor
L-10
Boonskiies
Scarab
L-10
Mirhawk
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-8
Alina, Aegor, TheAdrienC
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Soren
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-11
Clusk92
L-10
farside22
BP
L-11
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
Damon_Gant, BroodKingEXE, Soren, Aeronaut, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, shaddowez
Activityshaddowez is V/LA until 06/07/2014.
reinoe is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
farside22 is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 287, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 272, Alina wrote:Looking at the vote count, actually, I was the only vote on Boon. There was Adrien's FoS, but I don't believe there was ever a second vote? I might be blind though.

I share your concerns with Adrien, actually; I think it's worth noting that it seemed like he was trying to buddy up to me after I first questioned him, possibly in an attempt to lower my suspicions of him via the power of friendship or something.
I agreed with you on about two of my posts and it was buddying up. I think there was more of an interaction between me and farside than me and you. Do I believe you to be town? A bit more than anyone else. Am I trying to be your friend? Not right now. Friends between anyone here are for after this game is over. I just agreed with you. I've agreed with a few people this game.
Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your . Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

The bickering really aggravated me. That was me lashing out and asking those two to grow up.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I posted more so I wouldn't get prodded..
Sure, I'll OMGUS once again. This one makes more sense though.
VOTE: TheAdrienC
Reasonings later. In the middle of something right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I'm not talking about your post count. I'm talking about the lack of content in them.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Scarab
Yeah no problem. It's not like it wasn't the most leading set of questions I've ever seen or anything.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Scarab »

Of course. It's not like you couldn't just break the chain by responding "no" wherever I went wrong. Or did I never go wrong? Oops! Must suck to be you
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You deliberately phrased those questions in a way that there was no way for me to answer them correctly. Don't bother pretending you didn't.

Why would I play along with that.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Scarab »

Then you can point out where in my wording you've been unfairly restricted, right?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why? Are you claiming that you didn't deliberately phrase those questions in a way I couldn't answer without looking bad?
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Scarab »

Nope. I do however claim that you can't answer them without looking bad because there's no good explanation of your vote. If you disagree, then feel free to show me where the wording of my questions is to blame rather than your own scumminess.

In the meantime, 10 or so more votes on Mirhawk would be nice, please and thank you
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 215, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 213, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 212, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 210, Burning_TowN wrote:I actually feel that Wake is town, he did help to move things out of RVS after all, even if it was at his own expense.
He got us out of RVS by being scumread so I don't see how that's relevant
You scumreading him for his playstyle isn't exactly relevant either.

~tn5421
So you've seen him do this before?
It falls in line with the advice he gives as a mod.
In post 221, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 220, Clusk92 wrote:How is a player ordering/pressuring somebody (twice) to vote for someone
not
manipulative?
It depends on how the person being voted flips. If he's pushing for a lynch on someone who turns up scum, I don't think it's manipulative at all. He's trying to rally the troops in that instance. If he ends up flipping town, okay, that looks pretty manipulative.

Although Wake hasn't responded in awhile since a lot of the later votes were put on him. This is why my vote remains on him.
It's manipulative either way. What you're saying is that a successful result makes all the bad stuff go away.

@: That was busted quotes. I only voted for reinoe. The mod fixed the quotes for me, so check out again.
In post 267, Scarab wrote:
wake wrote:Contrary to what some people have said, I'm neither a VI or a bad player. I'm just, well, busy, and I deal with the hand life's given me.
I stopped reading here. You being busy has nothing to do with why people have called you a VI or a bad player. And there's no way I'm reading the rest of a post that big that says it's only caught up to post #100. If you have something important to say, say it instead of hiding it in a hugeass wall that comments on something like 2 pages of the game.
He has a lot to say, which you would know if you read his post.
In post 268, Alina wrote:
@Wake88(
I am really retarded with the quotes bc I can't figure out how to quote smaller sections without completely botching the format and I don't think anyone here really wants me to quote all that, lol)

Shaddowez's RVS comment on me was a joke based on the fact I RVSed him in our last game together.

I was just seeing what you were going to say with my question towards you at . My thought process was that scum would probably be more likely to try and back out of a reaction test like that early by saying "lol it's a reaction test chill guys :D" while town would probably be more comfortable and keep it going. I understand your POV a lot better now, though.

Aegor's ...after looking at what he was responding to I'm a bit confused myself? farside asked about your comments after your first post, but Aegor just said "for obvious reasons," with his vote, so...I don't know with what you said afterwards has to do with anything? I might be missing a post that would make the whole situation make more sense to me but right now I'm kind of just like...wat @ the whole exchange.
If you don't want to hardcore quote messages, when you use someones name, also include a post number via the post tag. Such as:

Alina : This content.

The stuff between [ quote ] and [ /quote ] will be quoted.

Code: Select all

"In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5990018#p5990018]post 215 [/url], Not_Mafia

This part lets you directly link the post and quote together. It also gives the "In (linked)Post 215, (user) wrote:" that you see on everyone elses quotes.
Be careful when nesting quotes, because sometimes they break. I would also recommend turning off quote-by-selection and multiquotes and doing that part yourself.
In post 278, Alina wrote:Have you read the thread, boon? If so, do you have any thoughts you'd like to share?
Can I ask you a non-game question?

Are you from Bay 12?
In post 291, Boonskiies wrote:I posted more so I wouldn't get prodded..
Sure, I'll OMGUS once again. This one makes more sense though.
VOTE: TheAdrienC
Reasonings later. In the middle of something right now.
You can hold my vote until you actually answer the questions directed at you.

~tn5421

VOTE: Boonskiies
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”