Micro 352 - Chosen Mafia Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Lia »

In post 123, NicCage wrote:Lia, what is it that bothers you about Oka's day 2 play?
Starting with his : I took the first line as referring to the lynch and commented on it in my . He claimed that his 42 was referring to "all these FOS posts made by everyone", but it looked like an odd reaction if it was that. I asked him which posts he meant. He ignored that in his next post, despite finding time to post a youtube link, and only later did he reply giving a couple of posts which I don't think really warranted his comment, and questioning my description of Scarab as "possibly town". I asked him in what set 40 and 41 apart from the other posts there and again he's ignored the question which leads me to think that he was just using them as an excuse.

I also thought his posts about Porkens' scum QT gambit were odd. The fact that he made all that fuss without even going to the first page and mousing over the link to see if it really was a QT points to him having already seen the scum role pm and assuming the copy contained the same link.
In post 123, NicCage wrote:Don't you think it's unlikely that scum would hammer their own partner?
Not really if it's to their advantage. Unlikely in the way it was done here, yes, but wouldn't that be a good reason for doing it? If he thought Xay was being too obviously scummy, he could well have thought it better to just cut his losses and get rid of a liability.
In post 124, OkaPoka wrote:Or Porkens is a crazy person.
Or he's just acting crazy. He's shown in the past that he does know the value of avoiding a quick lynch.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Porkens »

Lia's definitiely scum.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am

Post by NicCage »

It's looking that way.
She's so bold though, I would think new scum who's partner just got shit on would be more timid.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Melmond »

idk has been prodded.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Lia »

@ Nic:
I don't get this. Why are you calling me "new" scum? It's clear from that phrase that you haven't looked up my previous games and are just assuming that I've never been scum. So is this just an attempt to buddy, but without checking your facts first? Or what is it?

@ Porkens:
Stop trying to dodge the fact that you can't back up your claim that my posts were fluff. You made a false accusation and I called you on it.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 am

Post by NicCage »

I'm calling you new because I can read your join date and it used to say goon under your name, I was just assuming.
Why would you assume I'm buddying you though lol, I actually think you're scum, it's just that the way you're playing seems unusual to me. Personally I wouldn't have rushed to a hammer yesterday like you did, as town or scum.

So Lia, who's the scum? Is it me? Porkens? Oka? We can't all be scum you know
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I feel Lia is town based on gut feeling.

Dunno about NICCage though. He is pretty null to me.

Porkens plays seem pretty antitown, or insane plays. He is leaning scum to me, but I feel uncomfortable with DAY1 plays.

I need to see IDK because IDK what to do about him.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by NicCage »

What do you think of Lia's comments on your d2 play? Why aren't you responding to her?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ME? Lia didn't ask me any questions.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

Are you just going to sit and wait for people to ask you questions? That sounds like the timid scum I had envisioned earlier
She's calling you scum, she's said why. Do you have a response to her accusations? Do you understand them? Do they seem reasonable to you?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In referencing to Lia, I'm sorry about forgetting your posts I was just super pissy at porkens for his wild gambit. I answered you. Shouldn't that suffice?

I've answered that 40 and 41 are FOS posts. Just LOOK AT THEM.
I thought you reread my posts...
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Also NicCage, why aren't you mad at IDK, and not doing anything to him while sitting there pointing fingers at me for being lazy?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by NicCage »

Cause he probably isn't following the game and I know you are. He hasn't picked up his prod yet, he might end up getting replaced. I'll get on him if/when he gets back.
Anyway I'm helping you, I'm not mad at you.
Could you point to something that has made Lia seem town to you?
Is porkens your top scum read right now?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

1. okay
2. I like what your doing, keep it up even if it means attacking me
3. Lia seems null to me
4. Yes, scummiest but does not mean scum
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'd be happy to lynch IDK. Let's do something though, this game is getting super boring.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I think that has to due with the no info RVS. :P
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by idk »

Hey, I'm here. Had family over for 4th of July, so I wasn't able to post. I'll read up and I should have a decent post by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 130, NicCage wrote:I'm calling you new because I can read your join date and it used to say goon under your name, I was just assuming.
Why would you assume I'm buddying you though lol, I actually think you're scum, it's just that the way you're playing seems unusual to me. Personally I wouldn't have rushed to a hammer yesterday like you did, as town or scum.

So Lia, who's the scum? Is it me? Porkens? Oka? We can't all be scum you know
I don't know who's scum. That's what I'm trying to work out. I think idk is least likely but apart from that it could be any of you.

I thought you might be buddying because you seemed to be defending me without having checked whether the behaviour was usual for me or not.

I wouldn't normally have hammered so early in the Day either. I've already explained why I did this time but I guess my frustration at the way this game is going also fed into it.

In post 133, OkaPoka wrote:ME? Lia didn't ask me any questions.
In I asked you what set 40 and 41 apart from the other posts there.
In post 135, OkaPoka wrote:In referencing to Lia, I'm sorry about forgetting your posts I was just super pissy at porkens for his wild gambit. I answered you. Shouldn't that suffice?

I've answered that 40 and 41 are FOS posts. Just LOOK AT THEM.
I thought you reread my posts...
That was your answer to my earlier posts, and no, it didn't suffice. That's why I asked you to explain more in and I'm still waiting for your reply.

In post 139, Porkens wrote:I'd be happy to lynch IDK. Let's do something though, this game is getting super boring.
Well, you could always try giving me that answer I'm after.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 7, Lia wrote:And three is better than two!

Vote: Xayzeck
RVS
In post 37, Lia wrote:So Porkens and possibly Scarab start off in the town pile.

Let's try this:

Vote: Oka
Stating the obvious, voting outside the town pool on whomever.
In post 60, Lia wrote:
In post 42, OkaPoka wrote:Wth happened.
He knew what happened as he posted right after the hammer so this is fake. His posts on this page don't have the ring of sincerity either.

He needs more votes.
So you are saying "wth happened" is fake because, what, you think he was trying to represent that he was actually asking "what happened?" I think we can give him credit enough that he knew what mechanically happened. His question was figurative and you are either playing dumb or hoping we are actually dumb.
In post 64, Lia wrote:What FOS posts?
Meh, this one might be ok actually.

Anyway, if you think Oka was lying or pretending with his "what happened" thing, then you shouldn't be scratching your head saying "I dunno who is scum"
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Lia »

The only reason I didn't vote him at the beginning of the Day was my concern that the last scum was actually you and I didn't want to give you another wagon to jump on. I still have reservations about Nic but I think he's a lot less likely to be scum than you or Oka.
In post 143, Porkens wrote:Stating the obvious, voting outside the town pool on whomever.
Yeah, well I don't vote for my town reads so... The vote was based on a very weak scum tell; better than nothing but not by much.
In post 143, Porkens wrote:So you are saying "wth happened" is fake because, what, you think he was trying to represent that he was actually asking "what happened?" I think we can give him credit enough that he knew what mechanically happened. His question was figurative and you are either playing dumb or hoping we are actually dumb.
I saw it as a rhetorical question expressing surprise which looked fake because he had been around after the hammer. I already explained this in where I said it looked to me as if he was
commenting on
- not asking about - the lynch, so your trying to portray my comment as being something other than that makes me think that you either haven't read my posts, or that you're hoping to spread a bit more disinformation like you tried with the fluff accusation.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Porkens »

Spoiler:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

The posts before 40 and 41 actually had actions and accusations to go along with each other. Then Salamence wants a mini wagon on Scarab, and Scarab randomly points that NicCage is scum. I was confused at the plays town was making and why no action went along with it.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Melmond »

NicCage has been prodded.
Looking for a replacement for idk.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Melmond »

RedCoyote replaces idk.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Howdy all!

I see this is a short, rather stagnant game. I don't know if I will liven up things much, but I'll certainly stick around to the end. Give me about an hour or so to read over the game and type up a good entry post.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”