Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I haven't read had time to read the thread yet, how can I possibly even know what the questions are? haha. I'll probably just end up being a policy lynch regardless. whatevs.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Boonskiies

here, I'll help you until I catch up on the thread. Go ahead and lynch me for 'lack of content' even though I've blatantly said I haven't had any time to read the thread. Damn...ignorance.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright then, Clusk/Adrien are my scum reads. I don't actually feel that Wake is scum, he just is a scummy guy in general. Don't get all semantic-y on me. Acting scummy and being scum are two entirely different things. Don't be ignorant.

Yeah, clusk basically just repeats everything in question form, states the other person's opinion, or gives an obvious piece of advice. It's his scum style. He's scum.
Adrien is just voting people with weak cases, generally scummy as well, and the vote on me. really? just to scare a person. Wants me to give reads on a thread I obviously haven't kept up on. Please. And the fact, they haven't really engaged with each other at all, besides once when Adrien gave Clusk a tip/answered Clusk's question. And when someone tried getting a case against Clusk to Adrien, he completely shrugged it off as if it were nothing without even humoring the idea.

I'll vote for either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 274, Aegor wrote:The walls...the walls...

Wow, Wake's post was long. I would not say it had that much content, though, probably because of its length. Wake, please just read the entire thread and comment after you are done.

I like Salamence's post. I still want to lynch Wake unless he tells us imminently what he gathered from his "reaction tests." His entire wall was just information instead of analysis (analysis = READS, if his entire goal was to elicit reactions).

If lurkers do not start posting, I will be pushing hardcore for their lynches.

What do you like about sal post? I never noted you as a language tell type, but I could be wrong?
sal wrote:Farside, I'm begging you. Do not convince me of Wake VI.
We already have VI Soren and VI Sala and VI Newbies. Do not make scumwake a VI.

He slipped earlier. He dropped the pressure and suddenly called NM town. Then he claims reaction testing, and continues to do so, also jokingly discredit me and this wagon against him. He dies, followed by his buddy adrien.
The short and simple is his post 50 was awful. There was nothing subtle and it was hypocritical. Stupid comes from town. There is only 1 time I saw scum slip at the start of the game where he claimed scum at the start.
Seriously
The rest go, claiming fake roles, asking scummy questions like what is your favorite PR, lining up lynches (seriously start of the game shit) and everyone of those are god awful town.
The what town would say goes under that category. I think if a player is about to be lynched they should automatically give reads, do you know how many do not?
Frustrating.
Finally this is bugging me....are you an alt?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 302, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then, Clusk/Adrien are my scum reads. I don't actually feel that Wake is scum, he just is a scummy guy in general. Don't get all semantic-y on me. Acting scummy and being scum are two entirely different things. Don't be ignorant.

Yeah, clusk basically just repeats everything in question form, states the other person's opinion, or gives an obvious piece of advice. It's his scum style. He's scum.
Adrien is just voting people with weak cases, generally scummy as well, and the vote on me. really? just to scare a person. Wants me to give reads on a thread I obviously haven't kept up on. Please. And the fact, they haven't really engaged with each other at all, besides once when Adrien gave Clusk a tip/answered Clusk's question. And when someone tried getting a case against Clusk to Adrien, he completely shrugged it off as if it were nothing without even humoring the idea.

I'll vote for either.

Vote for clusk.

Tell him I manipulated you. :roll: :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Who me? No.

Plz tell me, though that Adrian is bad and Boonsikes is VI.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 266, Wake1 wrote:My intended to generate reactions. Discussion. Part of being a good Town player is to get people talking. Some may disagree with that, but it's really of little consequence in my book. Not-Mafia decided to react in with a direct vote. He could have chose many different ways to respond, but he chose one. Suffice it to say it did look like an OMGUS, a retaliatory vote for being voted. Yes, NM, I voted for you over your gaffe, and I did FoS someone who did the same. Why? Reactions. I wouldn't say there was much if any fluff in my either, NM; your saying that just sounds like sourness, to be frank. If you're a member of the Town, you would do well to reign in your emotions and hurt feelings when playing this game. No one's perfect, but if you can do that it'd help your gameplay in general. The reason I initially stated your paranoia raised you a bit into the Townie List is because of the way you responded in ; upon reflection some of it feels like paranoia, and part of it just feels sour.

Ever hosted a Mafia game, and watched Town lose because players weren't being active? I find paranoia to be a Town trait because Townies don't know who's who, and the unknown creates fear, which creates paranoia. If it's one Scum team versus the Town, there is little Scum has to fear when it comes to knowledge of one's alignment. This changes a bit if there's two Scum factions, to varying degrees. I don't find setup speculation to be unhelpful fluff because people are trying to come up with answers and possibilities on what situation they're dealing with. If I were lost in a cave system with twelve other people, I'd talk a bit with them over whether there're tunnels that lead to safety, or rivers, or this, that, etc. When we don't know, we try to make educated hopefully reasonable guesses. I never said that reaction testing means nothing I do can be incorrectly perceived as Scummy, either. As stated earlier, I'm still gathering reactions, and I'll unvote you when I want to. That you think I should move my vote from you simply because I said you moved slightly up my Town list doesn't give me reason to do so. As for your , I have and am still getting reactions; it doesn't matter to me what you think of it so long as I continue to receive a barrage of reactions than can be read and digested.
Setup spec in the first few posts of the game is fluff and is a classic scum tactic to look like they are doing something, it's a widely recognised tell, to dismiss that as omgus is ridiculous. And, you don't think scum will be paranoid about RVS votes and wagons on them? They have the most to lose.
In post 266, Wake1 wrote:Not sure exactly what you meant by the multiball/paranoia/exception/possibilities bit is about. Please clarify with links. Another thing that should be mentioned, Not_Mafia, is that using the FoS doesn't mean you're calling someone Scum. It means you're watching them. That bit of fact in the wiki basically destroys part of your comments towards me.
You call paranoia a town tell but cite multiball as an exception, yet here you say the set-up is likely multiball
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:Hey now, that's ridiculous Farside. 5:16 seems way too unbalanced. I'm iffy even on 4:17. I can see 4:16:1, or 3:3:15 even.
And FoS literally mean Finger of Suspicion, meaning you suspect them... of being scum

You're not fully caught up yet so I'll give leeway on this until you are but after your wall I'm still no closer to understanding what exactly your reaction test was, how were you expecting town to respond? How were you expecting scum to respond?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 303, farside22 wrote:The short and simple is his post 50 was awful. There was nothing subtle and it was hypocritical. Stupid comes from town. There is only 1 time I saw scum slip at the start of the game where he claimed scum at the start.
Why can't he be scum who just didn't realise his post would get him wagoned?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 298, Scarab wrote: In the meantime, 10 or so more votes on Mirhawk would be nice, please and thank you
Wrong game.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 am

Post by BP »

I just hope Boonskiies isn't scum cus so far I just love him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 305, Salamence20 wrote:Who me? No.

Plz tell me, though that Adrian is bad and Boonsikes is VI.
The post you quoted the fos and the voted is not a newb scum tell. I have a few examples of newb scum behavior I have caught before but I like to not share the things I look for for newb scum.
In post 307, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 303, farside22 wrote:The short and simple is his post 50 was awful. There was nothing subtle and it was hypocritical. Stupid comes from town. There is only 1 time I saw scum slip at the start of the game where he claimed scum at the start.
Why can't he be scum who just didn't realise his post would get him wagoned?
Bawgahahahaz
Have you seen scum post something blatantly obviously horribly hypocritically bad?

Now mind you I point out bad play in a game and a player knew me enough he used it as scum but what wake knows about me is probably summed up as a bitch.

But to answer your question he voted for you and fos'ed those on your wagon. Either he's a hypocrite (not a scum tell but a personal peeve of mine) he did it on purpose for reaction or he is clueless that he was being a hypocrite. None of that is scum thought process.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-7
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Salamence20
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-6
Not_Mafia, Clusk92, reinoe, BP, Salamence20
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-9
Wake88, HunterSeeker
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-10
Mirhawk
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-6
Alina, Aegor, TheAdrienC, Burning_TowN, Boonskiies
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Soren
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-11
Clusk92
L-10
farside22
BP
L-11
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
Damon_Gant, BroodKingEXE, Soren, Aeronaut, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, shaddowez
ActivityBroodKingEXE and Aeronaut are due for prods in ~14 hours.
shaddowez is V/LA until 06/07/2014.
reinoe is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
farside22 is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
Last edited by Toomai on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 302, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then, Clusk/Adrien are my scum reads. I don't actually feel that Wake is scum, he just is a scummy guy in general. Don't get all semantic-y on me. Acting scummy and being scum are two entirely different things. Don't be ignorant.

Adrien is just voting people with weak cases
, generally scummy as well, and the vote on me. really? just to scare a person. Wants me to give reads on a thread I obviously haven't kept up on. Please. And the fact, they haven't really engaged with each other at all, besides once when Adrien gave Clusk a tip/answered Clusk's question. And when someone tried getting a case against Clusk to Adrien, he completely shrugged it off as if it were nothing without even humoring the idea.

I'll vote for either.
Can you show me evidence for the italics? My farside vote was during RVS. My Wake vote, I posted many, many posts about why my vote was there and the case wasn't weak enough for it to reach L-4 at one point. And my vote on you was something I promised I would do so pardon me for following through. Because what kind of player is going to post a lot of weak posts with no actual content just to make sure he's posting and not being prodded by the mod? Scum lurking. That's my read and two other people agree with me, which includes people who didn't really agree with my Wake vote.

As for me and Clusk, I don't feel strongly either way about him. He's a null read as I've seen things I've liked and things I didn't like from him. If you want me to do an analysis on clusk showing both what I like and don't like, I can.
HunterSeeker
HunterSeeker
Goon
HunterSeeker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by HunterSeeker »

Not sure if Boon is serious or not. And chances are both the wagons are town.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 301, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

here, I'll help you until I catch up on the thread. Go ahead and lynch me for 'lack of content' even though I've blatantly said I haven't had any time to read the thread. Damn...ignorance.
I was pretty clear about my vote being pressure for you to start posting information.
In post 313, HunterSeeker wrote:Not sure if Boon is serious or not. And chances are both the wagons are town.
Probably. I'm waiting for boonskiies to do more than 'woe is me, imma get policy lynched' and actually play with us.
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You know.

If all the people on Boonsikes' wagon moved to wakes we would be at L-1
Then Skot can do his intent to hammer bullshit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 313, HunterSeeker wrote:Not sure if Boon is serious or not. And chances are both the wagons are town.
Soooo you have a vote on NM what makes him scum in your oppinion?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 289, Alina wrote: Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your . Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.
I am on the fence about this as well.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Aegor »

Also, I would still be willing to lynch Wake.

farside wrote:What do you like about sal post? I never noted you as a language tell type, but I could be wrong?
It is aggressive and seems genuine.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

vote sala...
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 319, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
vote sala...
You wanna explain that vote any?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 310, farside22 wrote:Bawgahahahaz
Have you seen scum post something blatantly obviously horribly hypocritically bad?

Now mind you I point out bad play in a game and a player knew me enough he used it as scum but what wake knows about me is probably summed up as a bitch.

But to answer your question he voted for you and fos'ed those on your wagon. Either he's a hypocrite (not a scum tell but a personal peeve of mine) he did it on purpose for reaction or he is clueless that he was being a hypocrite. None of that is scum thought process.
Well he's either reaction testing, which should become evident once he's caught up, or he lacks self-awareness about the post to the point that I don't see how it's alignment indicative.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 319, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
vote sala...
Fuck it. I havent had any bullshit yet in this game, so now is the time:

Kill: SKOT

When he flips scum aegor is town
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Clusk

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Clusk92 »