BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BP »

In post 417, Alina wrote:I just looked at the playerlist and I realized I don't know who the hell like six of those people are.

VOTE: Damon_Gant

I remember you posting earlier. Are you there? Who are you? Do you have any scumreads or...anything?

ALSO BP I'M NOT WEIRD STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS GOSH

Pedit: I've also thought Sala was town for a while, so...
I listed you as town, gurl. Sup?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Im done with this game.

The VI's are giving me a headache.

My vote stays on SKOT until Wake does something stupid (probably his next post).

SKOT vote is also optimal because I do not want Wake to claim another PR on DAY ONE.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Alina »

In post 426, BP wrote:
In post 417, Alina wrote:I just looked at the playerlist and I realized I don't know who the hell like six of those people are.

VOTE: Damon_Gant

I remember you posting earlier. Are you there? Who are you? Do you have any scumreads or...anything?

ALSO BP I'M NOT WEIRD STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS GOSH

Pedit: I've also thought Sala was town for a while, so...
I listed you as town, gurl. Sup?
You still called everyone weird. :P Weird+Town isn't possible then? o.O
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Alina »

Oh. Odd/crazy is your neutral zone. I missed that part and was just focusing on the next post you called everyone weird.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by BP »

In post 427, Salamence20 wrote:Im done with this game.

The VI's are giving me a headache.

My vote stays on SKOT until Wake does something stupid (probably his next post).

SKOT vote is also optimal because I do not want Wake to claim another PR on DAY ONE.
Very true, Wake will do smth hella weird. Prolly claim Jester.

Who are the VI's for you? Make a list. Make a list of reads. I will follow you anywhere.

@Alina. It is possible. Weird is just a null read because I cannot see past the weirdness. I may lean on the read towards town or scum but I still count them as null. And I love weird, btw. Just not on Mafia.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Scarab »

BP wrote:OK. That post was hella weird. I had to read it several times (information overflooding is scum, btw) to make a sense of what you were saying.
I will make a mental note that trying to give someone a more detailed explanation when they don't understand the more minimalist explanation makes me scummy.
BP wrote:But I never voted him for it because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable.
That's a nice story. Now where in that post you quoted does he ask for an explanation? Stop making excuses for him.
BP wrote:Jumped off Wake's wagon (acting hella guilty) and joined in on the guy who called you out on it. Hella scum.
Mirhawk didn't call me out for jumping off the wake wagon, so....what? Or am I just scummy for voting someone who was voting me?
BP wrote:I don't think you're as scummy as Wake. Wake is aggressive scum, the kind that likes to be noticed and pretend he's Town's Guardian Angel. You are just off on your reads. If you had said like "pressure on you bud I wanna know what's scummy on me", ok. You called him scum for calling you scum for jumping on a wagon.
Okay, are you serious? I'm scum for being off on my reads and for voting based on it? And god, go back and read post 333 5 or 6 more times until you actually understand it. Y'know, that post that you said was "overexplaining" that I made to be nice to you because you were too stupid to understand the initial explanation.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Burning_TowN »

I'm townreading Alina and Wake, slightly scumreading reading boonskiies and VI reading salamence.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am

Post by BP »

Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

I don't need you to believe me. I don't like you anymore.

FoS Scarab

Wake's post will decide if I change my vote.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-8
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-9
Aegor, Salamence20
Salamence20
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-7
Not_Mafia, Clusk92, reinoe, BP
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-10
Alina
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-9
Wake88, HunterSeeker
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-10
Mirhawk
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-9
TheAdrienC, Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Soren
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-11
Clusk92
L-9
farside22, Boonskiies
BP
L-11
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
Damon_Gant, BroodKingEXE, Soren, Aeronaut, shaddowez, Sharpest-knife-on-tree
ActivityBroodKingEXE and Aeronaut are due for prods in ~5.5 hours.
shaddowez is V/LA until 06/07/2014.
reinoe is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
farside22 is V/LA until 08/07/2014.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 432, Burning_TowN wrote:I'm townreading Alina and Wake, slightly scumreading reading boonskiies and VI reading salamence.

~tn5421
Youre a fucking troll. Also youre a dumbass. How about Aegor? SKOT? Farside? Seriously fuck off.

BP. Ill get to you when I cool down. But know that I want Adrien/Wake/SKOT dead today and any wagons towards Boonsikes/lurkers/non-confirms are most likely scum motivated.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 am

Post by BP »

In post 435, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 432, Burning_TowN wrote:I'm townreading Alina and Wake, slightly scumreading reading boonskiies and VI reading salamence.

~tn5421
Youre a fucking troll. Also youre a dumbass. How about Aegor? SKOT? Farside? Seriously fuck off.

BP. Ill get to you when I cool down. But know that I want Adrien/Wake/SKOT dead today and any wagons towards Boonsikes/lurkers/non-confirms are most likely scum motivated.
I'll jump on any. Leaning towards Wake a lot right now tho.

So you believe me on the Farside thing?

I'm online on my computer I'm so happy I wanna post stuff.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Scarab »

In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

FoS Scarab

I'm missing nothing. You gave a weakass "feels off" scum read on me after a less-than-half-hearted interaction with me. In responding to my questioning of it, you defended Mirhawk, who you've previously said I made good points against. Your interactions reek of Mirhawk-buddy. You're were trying to soft-defend him by going after me.

I miss nothing
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Scarab »

Also, "Wake's post will decide if I change my vote." Ha. Yeah.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am

Post by BP »

You are such an idiot. I'm online so I'll humour you.
In post 431, Scarab wrote:
BP wrote:OK. That post was hella weird. I had to read it several times (information overflooding is scum, btw) to make a sense of what you were saying.
I will make a mental note that trying to give someone a more detailed explanation when they don't understand the more minimalist explanation makes me scummy.
I said explain yourself better. Never said explain yourself more lengthly. God.

BP wrote:But I never voted him for it because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable.
That's a nice story. Now where in that post you quoted does he ask for an explanation? Stop making excuses for him.
I'm not saying he asked for one. I'm not saying defend him. I'm saying defend what you post, explain your votes, don't ve vague because that reeks of scum. God.

BP wrote:Jumped off Wake's wagon (acting hella guilty) and joined in on the guy who called you out on it. Hella scum.
Mirhawk didn't call me out for jumping off the wake wagon, so....what? Or am I just scummy for voting someone who was voting me?
No he didn't. I think by myself sometimes, ya know? I'M calling you scum for: correcting a behaviour that caused someone to vote on you, in this case, going on a wagon. Mirhaws said kill Scarab because he just jumped on a wagon. Scarab says wait what? Guyz, that's scummy let's kill him instead. Everyone knows asking for explanations isn't scummy. It's reading exercises. God.

BP wrote:I don't think you're as scummy as Wake. Wake is aggressive scum, the kind that likes to be noticed and pretend he's Town's Guardian Angel. You are just off on your reads. If you had said like "pressure on you bud I wanna know what's scummy on me", ok. You called him scum for calling you scum for jumping on a wagon.
Okay, are you serious? I'm scum for being off on my reads and for voting based on it? And god, go back and read post 333 5 or 6 more times until you actually understand it. Y'know, that post that you said was "overexplaining" that I made to be nice to you because you were too stupid to understand the initial explanation.
You know nothing because you fail hard at interpreting, as shown above. GOD
In post 437, Scarab wrote:
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

FoS Scarab

I'm missing nothing. You gave a weakass "feels off" scum read on me after a less-than-half-hearted interaction with me. In responding to my questioning of it, you defended Mirhawk, who you've previously said I made good points against. Your interactions reek of Mirhawk-buddy. You're were trying to soft-defend him by going after me.

I miss nothing
All of the LOL's. That the sole reason I quoted this. LOL.

Oh, also, I thought by myself. I said your vote would've been okay if your thought process was different. It was stoopid. You just made me create a whole new list. The stoopid list.

STOOPID: Scarab

^ Here, see?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 330, BP wrote:
In post 328, farside22 wrote:
bp wrote:That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.
She explained it just fine in the quote. You know I have ADD and skim read post because of it, did you miss how she explained what she saw?
Don't quote me without context. Context is the most important thing in this game.

I may have missed it. You tend to do that when you're squeezing so much text and analysis on only one hour. Would you care to explain again and properly rather than just fighting off who doubts you? Interesting departure from your previous stance on being attacked. Is it because you were called out for it?

The post I'm referring to is this post and what you said at the end.
I didn't get your point at all since you directly quite Alina's response that I was responding to. Hence my did you read the post question.
I don't even know what you want me to explain.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Quote not quite. ^
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Scarab »

In post 424, BP wrote:So I went back. All Mirhawk did was suspect both YOU AND ME for jumping on the wagon, according to him.

[...]

To make it easier to you and everyone else. He voted for something very believable, so much that I actually went ahead and explained myself, along with a sarcastic remark about precisely what you said with the timing and all. But I never voted him for it
because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable
In post 329, BP wrote:Scarab does so nice in exposing Mirhawk's awful post on him, but then he does the same and prematurely votes him.
Hey, BP, you may not care if I believe you, but you might want to explain this to the rest of the class~
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am

Post by BP »

In post 440, farside22 wrote:
In post 330, BP wrote:
In post 328, farside22 wrote:
bp wrote:That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.
She explained it just fine in the quote. You know I have ADD and skim read post because of it, did you miss how she explained what she saw?
Don't quote me without context. Context is the most important thing in this game.

I may have missed it. You tend to do that when you're squeezing so much text and analysis on only one hour. Would you care to explain again and properly rather than just fighting off who doubts you? Interesting departure from your previous stance on being attacked. Is it because you were called out for it?

The post I'm referring to is this post and what you said at the end.
I didn't get your point at all since you directly
(sic) Alina's response that I was responding to. Hence my did you read the post question.
I don't even know what you want me to explain.
I'm just saying I thought it felt off to me when you said she had an interesting POV. I explained myself as to why that felt off. What didn't you understand from my post? I think it was an acceptable thought process.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

Post by BP »

In post 442, Scarab wrote:
In post 424, BP wrote:So I went back. All Mirhawk did was suspect both YOU AND ME for jumping on the wagon, according to him.

[...]

To make it easier to you and everyone else. He voted for something very believable, so much that I actually went ahead and explained myself, along with a sarcastic remark about precisely what you said with the timing and all. But I never voted him for it
because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable
In post 329, BP wrote:Scarab does so nice in exposing Mirhawk's awful post on him, but then he does the same and prematurely votes him.
Hey, BP, you may not care if I believe you, but you might want to explain this to the rest of the class~
What exactly is hard to understand?

Exposing as in showing that Mirhawk's post was stupid for saying people did it on a wagon so oppertunistic when the time period between the votes was so short. You did that good, Scarab. What you failed at was the REASON for the vote. It was because he voted for you instead of being like "Hey, buddy, explain yourself". You jumped to a scumread immediately - no, it wasn't a read, you actively said HE'S SCUM. It was premature. It was a reaction on edge. It wasn't interested in scumreading. It was stoopid.

It was scummylike. What exactly is hard? Please pinpoint if needed.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:58 am

Post by BP »

Also, what are your reads on me? Now I'm interested. You're just defending yourself, or wtv it is. Not scumreading, not telling people what do you think.

You seem to have time ATM. Scumlist people now pls. With a reasonable degree of explanation.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Scarab »

You seem to be ignoring the fact that you completely contradict yourself in those two posts. You go from saying that Mirhawk's post is "awful" to actively defending Mirhawk's post for being "very believable".
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Scarab »

BP wrote:Also, what are your reads on me? Now I'm interested. You're just defending yourself, or wtv it is. Not scumreading, not telling people what do you think.
I haven't given a read on you at all, right? Oh...except for that silly little where I said I thought you were a Mirhawk buddy. Damn, guess I did say what I thought.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by BP »

What about other people? So Mirhawks and BP are the scum now. Anyone else?
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Scarab »

I'm sure there are others. Am I supposed to know all of them 2-3 RL days into the game?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”