BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by BP »

No, not at all.. But given that you only know 1 at the most, I imagine that you would have someone else pegged.

You have nothing at all to say that for everyone else? And by everyone I mean anyone that hasn't attacked you.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Scarab »

BP wrote:SCUM: Wake M.D.( I haven't given up on you)
Farside (just something, urghhhh)
Scarab feels off to me
That's your list of reads and you think you have any right to try to smear someone who's given real reasons for their reads? Go back to Little League.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

real reason, really... that's funny
vote scarab
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Scarab »

Oh you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 446, Scarab wrote:You seem to be ignoring the fact that you completely contradict yourself in those two posts. You go from saying that Mirhawk's post is "awful" to actively defending Mirhawk's post for being "very believable".
You can consider someone's reason for scumreading someone awful but still think they sincerely believe it. Are you often this reactionary as town? Legit question here, I want links
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by BP »

In post 451, Scarab wrote:
Scarab feels off to me
That's your list of reads and you think you have any right to try to smear someone who's given real reasons for their reads? Go back to Little League.
You're so stoopid it hurts.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Could you do something other than making non-game related insults at most of the players?
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Damon_Gant »

OK, I'm caught up. I'm not going to lie to you and say that my catch-up was 100% thorough, but it was ok. I know what's going on and I know the main cast of characters we're dealing with. I will deliver more in depth analysis later.

Wake is a ridiculously easy target, and I can't believe he's scum for a second. His first post is way too bad to be from scum. Subsequent posts read highly frustrating town to me. Rather than take the easy option, let's challenge ourselves a bit. SKOT I feel meh about, but see no reason to lynch claimed tracker day 1.

I never like the guy who prematurely declares that RVS is over and in this game that was Salamence. His later posts I don't know what to make off - looking through the rules for signs of multiball this early in the game seems odd from a town perspective to me. I just think he's one to watch, particularly as several people have townread him.

I will find a place for my vote in the next couple of days - I need to do ISOs on everyone so I can sort out the less prolific posters in my head.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Scarab »

@Not_Mafia
I have one completed game and I was town, you can find it on your own. I've also flipped in an ongoing open game.

Regarding, the awful vs believable thing, do you really think that's what BP was thinking? That's not the impression I got at all from it - he even said in the in which he called Mirhawk's post awful. He thinks the vote was premature, but only for the reasoning. He thinks a "pressure" vote would have been perfectly warranted there. Do you think he thought a pressure vote would be warranted for something that was "very believable"?
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Scarab »

^ Pretend the grammar there makes sense (replace the period after "awful" with "that" and uncapitalize "He").
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 361, Salamence20 wrote:HEY SKOT.
YOU WERENT AT L-1.
WHY THE CLAIM?

HEY WAKE.
THAT IS HOW YOU DO A REACTION TEST.

Hey farside.
Why are there so many noobs/VI's here?
When you marry a dee and you are a dee, your kids become dee dee's
Man I miss that show.

I blame the first person that ever did a reaction test and thought cool man let's do this like forever and be more stupid.
In post 365, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 362, Scarab wrote:When your reasoning for doing something is that it's something you do, you really need to take a long hard look at what the hell you're doing.
that was not the fucking reason I did it. I chose to put pressure back on Sala for his non-sense. Love me or hate me, but this is how I chose to play it.
Sal did a reaction test. You know the thing wake claimed he was doing? Why is sal's scummy when he claimed reaction test before your claim?
In post 371, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 366, Alina wrote:How exactly is claiming Tracker going to get rid of Salamence? >_>
well my thought in my quick reaction was it would get him run up. It would where I come from, so if it does not here because of the mindset, then hey. I did not put a lot of thought into it, it was well he is going to pull that shit, well then I will turn it on him. Town chooses to ignore it, hey that is out of my control. I did what I did. It is what it is. Once I did it no taking it back.
What site do you come from?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You exclusively asked me yes or no questions, then followed those up by telling me what the answers were.

A monkey could phrase yes or no questions to make themselves look good. You were plainly trying to get me to say specific things that would undermine my position on you.

Scum.

SKOT's full of shit. If he's town then he's a VT. Otherwise he's scum.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Scarab »

So Mirhawk, which thing that I wanted you to say wasn't true? If saying them would make you look bad, surely one of them was wrong, right?
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 460, farside22 wrote:What site do you come from?
footballguys.net
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry15532353
and games with private site and sign up @
http://www.packmentality.net
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why are you so keen to get me to say it? Anyone who read your post know exactly what you wanted me to say.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Scarab »

If you can't answer a question truthfully without looking bad, it's not the question's fault - it's yours for being scummy. You keep insisting it was the phrasing of the questions that's at fault - I want to know what makes it the questions' fault that you look scummy rather than your own fault.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by BP »

In post 451, Scarab wrote:
Scarab feels off to me
This was so...I'm gonna use the word ODD, to humour Adrien, that I forgot the fallacy in it.

Even if I hadn't explained my scumreads, which I have, that doesn't let you off the hook.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I think the following links are appropriate for this thread and day phase at the moment.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... t_Charisma
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=12228
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Scarab »

It doesn't let me off the hook from what, BP? I've explained my scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 432, Burning_TowN wrote:I'm townreading Alina and Wake, slightly scumreading reading boonskiies and VI reading salamence.

~tn5421
Why boo read scum?
In post 443, BP wrote:
In post 440, farside22 wrote:
In post 330, BP wrote:
In post 328, farside22 wrote:
bp wrote:That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside.
She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV?I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.
[/b]
She explained it just fine in the quote. You know I have ADD and skim read post because of it, did you miss how she explained what she saw?
Don't quote me without context. Context is the most important thing in this game.

I may have missed it. You tend to do that when you're squeezing so much text and analysis on only one hour. Would you care to explain again and properly rather than just fighting off who doubts you? Interesting departure from your previous stance on being attacked. Is it because you were called out for it?

The post I'm referring to is this post and what you said at the end.
I didn't get your point at all since you directly
(sic) Alina's response that I was responding to. Hence my did you read the post question.
I don't even know what you want me to explain.
I'm just saying I thought it felt off to me when you said she had an interesting POV. I explained myself as to why that felt off. What didn't you understand from my post? I think it was an acceptable thought process.
I bolded what you stated.
You stated she had no POV.
I stated the quote had her POV.
Are you asking what made her POV interesting?
She said she thought clusk was setting up to say oops later on.
That was the part .
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You're a knob Scarab, and if you think those weren't manipulative questions you're lying through your teeth.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Scarab »

Yes, the questions were leading you to give certain answers and those answers would have been scummy. However, if you weren't actually scummy, you should be able to find a way out of it completely unscathed either by giving answers other than the ones I was pushing you to give or by showing why my questions don't support the conclusion I was leading to. The fact that you refuse to do either...I don't know, how would you like for people to interpret that?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Aegor »

@BP re:
: Do you suspect Scarab for because of the OMGUS? I do not really see the leaping off the wagon unless you are claiming that Scarab's vote on Mirhawk was an actual attempt to move off Wake, in which case I would ask you how you could know that.

Also, Scarab's vote on Mirhawk was clearly explained in the very post in which the vote was made.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Aegor »

Finally, I would like to reiterate my desire to have SKOT lynched.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I did respond to your post. You're just bitching because it wasn't the response you wanted.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”