farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 723, BP wrote:What read did I start, what questions am I yet to respond to? I feel we're going back and forth...
Wake said he asked you a question. As for response I mean you seem to ignore players responses. Like everything I said was put through an ignore filter in your brain. Considering wake said he asked you something I thought it wasn't just me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Clusk, oh clusk I have my eye on you and now others can see you too if you want to see
Avoiding this game will be noted.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by BP »

What read? Between pages 7 and 10,back when I was skimming through the thread? What read?

Are you not reading my posts? I'm gonna do that then.

Farside - town.
Sal and replacement - town
Aeronaut - null leaning town
Adrien - either scum or VI
Reinoe - null
SKOT - very idiot town
Wake - scum
Scarab - scumrab
Hunter - idiot, either town or scum
Clusk - scum
Soren - null null
Aegor - leaning town
Alina - town champion
BroodKing - nullker
Boonskiies - town?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by BP »

I'm missing people. Checked who they are . All nill.

I responded to Wake and his bully post already.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

ISO ON WAKE88

I previously went over my thoughts on a couple of your posts in my 287 post.
In post 287, TheAdrienC wrote:I'll try to be as concise as possible on each of these responses. (P-edit, I actually started writing this right before Sal's post about me but there were some posts about me including Sal's there and after so I've kept adding on afterwards).
In post 234, Wake1 wrote:Big block of words from 234
Half of what you said is honestly just repetition of what you have said before. What did your responses to Clusk or Farside contribute to what we have already discussed? I agree that Aegor's post needs a lot of explanation but several other people beat you to the punch (though I did enjoy the image you posted). I mean, in the end, how many people have you accused of being scum? The reason I don't trust you is that you clearly said you truly believed the person your vote on is town. So why is your vote on him, even if it is the only one? Our job is to vote off scum, in the end. With all the people you've accused of be scum, including me, wouldn't your vote be better cast on one of them? Hell, a vote on ME would should you're at least trying to follow through with your read. I'd call that more useful than voting someone you said is town. That is why my vote remained on you for so long. You know the scum are working together. What does the town need to do to respond? Work together as best they can. What are you doing? Disrupting any synchronization the town which is what a good scum should do.
In post 266, Wake1 wrote:Block of words that contained responses to me from 266
I'm glad I've finally got to read this post on something other than an iPhone to give it the proper attention it deserves since you finally responded to what I laid out on you. And yes, I do find it hypocritical to attack someone for doing one thing and then turning around and doing the exact same thing. That is the very definition of the word.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit]
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Your initial post reeked of that. And you know what, your response said that my FoS (which lead to my vote after you posted a few more times and the hypocrisy and backtracking bothered me even more) was warranted. Glad you saw my point of view. ...Let's see, accusations at farside, Salamance, reino, Aegor, Scarabs, Clusk...which goes back to the "attacking almost everyone" that some have pointed out. You asked me about what I felt about Alina's 91, which the short version is she did word it a bit better than I did, but I want to wait until reino gets back before doing anything about that. But I assure you, I will, as I assume a lot of you also will.

That being said, your vote will be removed by the end of this post. But I'm keeping my eye on you and you're not immune to having it put back on you.
Now on to the other stuff you have posted. This is a tidbit from your intro post at 50 that caused the initial uproar.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab
I selected a section of that post here and bolded something I thought was interesting. We (or maybe it was just me) were focusing on the Farside FoS but you also contradicted yourself on the next line after your vote when you mentioned Scarab was being a hardass for voting NM when the very previous line, you did the exact same thing Scarab was doing. The Farside contradiction was the only one I initially caught, but reviewing it again, I notice the Scarab part as well and makes me a bit more distrustful of you.

And then there was this...
In post 56, Wake1 wrote:Interesting. NM's paranoia here raises him a bit into the Townie list.
I made the decision to throw an FoS your way after this because I wanted an explanation why you thought he was a townie but kept your vote on him. I upgraded it to a vote when your response was...
In post 63, Wake1 wrote:Checking reactions. :P
I felt like this was you trying to cover up what your slip-up of still voting for him. You're next few posts is just reiterating that you were wanting reactions and asked a few questions to a few of the other players (some questions did make sense to ask such as your post 70 prodding NM's post 65...which it was appeal to an unknown authority), I'll give you that.

Post 234 which I initially responded to above. One thing that didn't occur to me at the time was you saying you know Aegor is clever and capable of better than that. Which poses a couple of questions for me: how familiar are you with Aegor's meta and how is he falling in line with that meta at the moment? Your quoted post was of him voting for you and only stating "For obvious reasons" in his explanation for his vote followed by his speculation the scum would wagon reinoe for some reason (something that still doesn't make sense to me). How does those actions follow his meta as well as his later actions?

Post 248 promised a Reads list. I dunno if I'm overlooking it or if your 266 was supposed to count as that, but I would like to see your reads list and am a bit suspicious we were promised this without it coming up.

I responded to everything you laid out for me in post 266 but here are some details I didn't get into.
In post 266, Wake1 wrote:Farside, in you ask how NM's paranoia was paranoia. The way he responded by mentioning that my vote and FoS were over the exact same thing felt like a Townish thing, an action of vigilance borne of paranoia. From my perspective he actually called part of my initial post "fluff," and insinuated that I could be trying to look like I'm contributing. Knowing the truth from where I stand, that sentiment does indeed feel paranoid. This is furthered by him stating that I pretty much called everyone who posted—sans "/confirm"—Scum. A reach, it would appear, possibly backed by paranoia. In that same post I don't understand your comment about me either joking because of my previous post, and/or calling it an omgus. Would you clarify that bit, please?
I thought this was a pretty fair question to ask on farside's part, and it did make me understand why you thought NM was indeed town (the part I was concerned about was that you thought that and your vote was on him). But there is one thing that makes me feel off about you defending the sense of paranoia was the fact it was something you were accused of in a few votes, specifically set-up speculation and multi-ball paranoia (something I do feel like scum would be more worried about than town this early on and I think someone else mentioned that, either farside or reinoe So since you seem more experienced than me, here's some questions: Is there a time where paranoia is a town trait and is there a time where paranoia is a scum trait? Is showing signs of paranoia a reliable tell at either alignment? My read on NM is still pretty strongly town, but I want to know your opinion on this as a whole so compare some other cases of paranoia we have seen in this day phase and maybe help us dot a few i's and cross a few t's.

Another thing is that you never really addressed some of the latter things in my response to this post, more specifically, how the town needs to work together in order to lynch the scum because we all know the scum is working together to disrupt how well we are working together. I feel like most of your posts is stirring more distrust amongst everyone than a sense of working together to find out who we can trust and who we can't trust. Maybe this is just a difference in ideology but what is your take on that opinion (and this is an open question than any of the other 19 of you are allowed to answer). Wouldn't scum be more likely to make everyone distrustful of everyone in the game?

I'm going to post two related quotes:
In post 595, Wake1 wrote:
In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.
In post 632, Wake1 wrote:Like hell you're obvtown, Boonskies. What you are is impotent. : "Oh myyyy, they're voting meeee.... I guess I should vote myselffff... waaah..." Do not make excuses in my presence, Boonskies. You'll get no sympathy from me. I get none in general, and I expect you and everyone else not to, either. Have a spine and show an interest in the game, yeah? You've done NOTHING to be obvtown. All you've done is whine about how incompetent and Scummy you are. Newsflash: That's not being Townish. That's called being a Weenie. Show you've got some damned spirit and actually
question
people for once, why don't you?
Both times, you were sniffing at boonskiies's ankles and never really put any pressure on him outside of calling him a weenie and said he's not obvtown. What is your read on him? What were your thoughts on his reactions, the OMGUS votes and selfvoting, as possible reactions as a townie or a scum? What were your thoughts about the votes on him at the time, now, and do you see him as a lynch possibility?
In post 662, Wake1 wrote:Don't overdo it guys. You're not
that
convincing.
I was pissed and that kind of reaction from me is not the norm from me, no matter my alignment. I lost my cool, but I am wondering what you were expecting me (and Salamence) to be convincing of what.

In summary, I'm still distrustful of you a bit and hope your answers to some of these questions can give me a bit more of your mindset and maybe help me decide on my read on you. I feel you to be a bit forceful with the questions you ask (kinda a null tell as I've seen town and scum do that), and you do seem to ask for opinions on your own posts, which makes me believe you're trying to gauge how high you are on their scum lists (I feel this is slightly scummy as it could be a way to scout who your nightkill should be, but I could be wrong). The one thing I really want from you is a reads list like you said you would give us a long time ago.

Judgement: Willing to lynch

I'm going to read over boonskiies and Clusk's next.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

I haven't read your prior posts but I like you already, adrien.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

That is a huge change from what the person you replaced thought of me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not that I care~
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Juls »

OK, I am going to do this 10 pages at a time. I will place my vote when I get fully caught up.

Pages 1 thru 10

I am town reading Not_Mafia, SKOT, Slamence20
I am scum reading TheAdrienC, Clusk92
I am flip-flopping back and forth on farside22, Alina, Wake88

My town read on Not_Mafia is because he is asking questions that seem relevant to me. I especially like post 96 because he challenges Wake on his claim of reaction testing and his response to Burning_Town in 212 about them making a judgement call on Wake based on "getting us out of RVS".

My town read on SKOT comes from his abrasiveness regarding "patty-caking" and his OMGUS "slap in the face" vote of Aegor. I am not crazy about this and I worry we are going to butt heads but I am more and more reading this type of thumbing-your-nose-up-at-site-meta as a town thing. Until someone proves me wrong I am going to stick with that reading. I also think Aegor comes off looking bad in the exchange for suggesting we policy lynch SKOT and then voting him for his "slap in the face" vote (which is essentially the same thing as policy-lynching). However, I am not sure hypocrisy is strictly a scum-tell so I am not ready to lean scum on Aegor yet.

I can't really put a finger on one thing I like about Slamence20, it's just a gut-type read right now.

My scum read on AdrienC is based on several things. First his FOS of wake without a vote followed by a vote on Wake but then asking people not to hammer in the same breath. His posts 149 and 154 feel forced and he apologized to SKOT for being suspicious of him and has been white knighting. In general, I haven't seen a single post from Adrien to make me think he is town.

My scum read on Clusk is weak but it's mainly to do with his trying to push Salamence's "vote for wake" comments as a manipulation and a scum-tell.

OK, I am scared to go down the rabbit-hole with farside22 but I guess I have to. I have played two recent games with farside22 and both games I knew she was town from like the first 4 or 5 posts. I am not getting a strong town read on her here and that is making me nervous. If it is still relevant (might not be) I would like her to at least address a couple things: in post 144 where you call wake a bad-town read as opposed to scum. What differentiates him as bad-town vs. scum? Also, how do you feel your pushing on Clusk about the definition of manipulate led into your read of him? I admit I feel like a hypocrite because I scum read him based on his pushing of Salemance's manipulation but I felt like your hounding him on "definitions" just came off as a little too much of nothing. If you can elaborate on what you gained from it I would appreciate it. From the town-side of my farside read I have liked her vote on clusk, her paranoia over Alina buddying her, and her stance on not-policy-lynching SKOT.

Alina, my main waffling on her revolves around all the buddying she is doing of farside. I noted it in one, two, three places. I am trying to decide if this is a scum-scum, town-town, or scum-town association. But I don't think it is Alina town/farside scum associating. I guess it could be but that is the least likely to me. There have been some townie posts from her though.

I don't know what to think about Wake. He is just all over the place. I joined the majority in hating his first post but then the aggressiveness with which he defended it seems kinda townie.

So that's all I have time for tonight. I will try to do at least another 10 pages tomorrow night. If I was going to vote, it would definitely be on TheAdrienC at this point.
-------------------------------------
Juls
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by reinoe »

I'm scumreading Clusk and Wake atm. I'd normally have more but there's a bunch of VI/NEWB/ flying around mucking up everything.

Clusk's argument about salamence being "manipulative" is ridiculous. If you think someone is a scumread then you campaign to get that scumread lynched. It's not rocket science.

Posting in other areas while ignoring this thread looks terrible.

Also, SKOT is town and I'd appreciate it if people would stop calling him "SNOT".
It was very townie of him to admit he has an unorthodox playstyle. The lesson is if you don't want someone getting hammered then don't run them up. I played several games with SKOT and we've had scum escape getting lynched by fake-claiming power roles so I know where he's coming from with the perception he has.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

ISO ON BOONSKIIES

This one won't be nearly as long. Once the game started, let me show you the first few posts from our good friend here (even his first was after the Wake drama).
In post 92, Boonskiies wrote:hmm...
In post 273, Boonskiies wrote:[quote="In post 259

@Boonskiies, @BroodKingEXE, @Aeronaut
: Post.

Sup[/quote]
In post 276, Boonskiies wrote:I did post.
In post 277, Boonskiies wrote:Going to night kill me if I don't?
The last two were in response to Aegor saying "POST OR DIE!" What does everyone notice about these posts? They have no content in them. No scumhunting. No "meaningful" questions. No votes, no reads, no partaking in the ongoing discussions. He was just there, looking at the thread and posting to make sure he isn't prodded. He finally makes a vote on his next post...
In post 281, Boonskiies wrote:OMGUS
VOTE: Aegor

@Alina - I've read like the first four pages, and plan on reading the rest when I get to my computer. I fell too far behind, and hadn't had time to do any actual in-depth reading. But tonight, I'll catch up.
This was his response to Aegor's vote. He even admits OMGUS. He claims he hadn't read what happened, but seemed to magically pop up as soon as his name was said. I don't believe in coincidences like that, I'm sorry.
In post 283, Boonskiies wrote:Will do.
His answer to Alina about what his reads were on me and Wake. After I was sick of him posting and not putting any effort after I saw this...
In post 285, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, scarab! You kill him in the night!
I switched my vote from Wake to Boonskiies. His response...
In post 291, Boonskiies wrote:I posted more so I wouldn't get prodded..
Sure, I'll OMGUS once again. This one makes more sense though.
VOTE: TheAdrienC
Reasonings later. In the middle of something right now.
*facepalm* He OMGUSed again?! And both times, he never gave a reason. Votes started being cast on him. 9 posts later, we have this. Actually, his next three posts were in complete succession...
In post 300, Boonskiies wrote:I haven't read had time to read the thread yet, how can I possibly even know what the questions are? haha. I'll probably just end up being a policy lynch regardless. whatevs.
In post 301, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

here, I'll help you until I catch up on the thread. Go ahead and lynch me for 'lack of content' even though I've blatantly said I haven't had any time to read the thread. Damn...ignorance.
In post 302, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then, Clusk/Adrien are my scum reads. I don't actually feel that Wake is scum, he just is a scummy guy in general. Don't get all semantic-y on me. Acting scummy and being scum are two entirely different things. Don't be ignorant.

Yeah, clusk basically just repeats everything in question form, states the other person's opinion, or gives an obvious piece of advice. It's his scum style. He's scum.
Adrien is just voting people with weak cases, generally scummy as well, and the vote on me. really? just to scare a person. Wants me to give reads on a thread I obviously haven't kept up on. Please. And the fact, they haven't really engaged with each other at all, besides once when Adrien gave Clusk a tip/answered Clusk's question. And when someone tried getting a case against Clusk to Adrien, he completely shrugged it off as if it were nothing without even humoring the idea.

I'll vote for either.
Never gave any specific detail about either of us. He says all this but claims he didn't read the whole thread.

Then with no explanation, no addition votes being cast on clusk, and not even an appearance by Clusk between the last two quotes, boon decides to do this.
In post 323, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Clusk
No explanation. No details in either of his posts about Clusk. He just hops on with farside's vote.
In post 516, Boonskiies wrote:I'm town.
*claps*
In post 587, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 563, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 560, BP wrote:So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird.
That your top scumreads are the group's means setting up to wagon a lynch

Explain yourself.
Or it shows that those 3 are the ones that are coming across as most scummy - which they are.

Other people haven't explained their scumreads either so I don't see why its weird.

I'll explain mine later if it makes you happy, can't be bothered atm.

It's a problem with my play. I always come off as scummy when I'm town. Even if I scumhunt to the max.
See, a good town player doesn't care if he's coming off as scummy or not if he is scumhunting. So hunt! Find someone who is on the mafia that the rest of us might be missing. There are more of us than them. I know that I'm willing to get killed in this game if it means exposing a member of the mafia. When there's 7 town and 2 scum, that makes the game become 6-1 if we trade a town member and scum member. I'm willing to make that trade any day. If you aren't hunting scum, you are useless to the town. We call that being anti-town, which doesn't necessarily mean your role isn't a town role, it just means you aren't HELPING the town. Dead weight is not in the town's favor. You come off as scummy because YOU AREN'T HELPING THE TOWN. Until I actually see you helping the town, I'm going to believe you are anti-town and possibly even scum.
In post 628, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 595, Wake1 wrote:
In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.

'Cuz I'm obvtown, boy...

____

To answer my reads on Clusk, he doesn't give any true meaningful scum hunt that can't be brushed off just by thinking a little, puts his top 'scum' reads, but no reasoning, and his top 'scum' reads are just people that can potentially easily get a band wagon on them just because their natural play can bring people to the conclusion that they are scum, a la me. And Adrien I am less sure, he could just be a scummy-like player like myself. Clusk doesn't naturally seem scummy, though, but his weak reasoning draws me to think that he is scum. Also, he doesn't refer to his scum buddies like ever, unless he is answering a question for them, WHICH he doesn't do unless it's his scum buddy.

source: I have been in a scum game with him.
You aren't obvtown. Nothing is a sure thing on Day 1. And you know who else doesn't give a true meaningful scum hunt? I'll give you a hint, you kinda hinted at it earlier. You are, good sir. Give specific details like everyone else has on Clusk. You claim his meta from past games is pointing at him being scum. Probably the most useful information you've given us. If you can provide evidence of this, all of us would really appreciate this. But your most useful post was also littered with the whole "I'm obvtown" which still makes me cringe upon reading. Because the point that no one is above inquiry is true and the fact that you think you are gives me a scumvibe.

Your last post.
In post 701, Boonskiies wrote:Clusk, can you address the accusations against you?
You're not the only one prodding him. Thanks for helping.

In summary: I could be wrong and he could just be a VI townie. I'm willing to admit that. But he has clearly be posting without participating. Unlike Wake's ISO where I picked the posts I had something to say about, I literally posted every post by him since the game got going. I almost feel like he was attempting to fly under the radar. Scum and SK are the only people I can consider someone who would want to keep their head down and just make it through the day. So some questions for you, boon. What specifically do you think might be a sign Clusk is mafia (I want quotes of his posts and explanations)? What are your other reads with evidence as well? Who do you think is scum and who do you trust as this point in time? And were you ever caught up enough post what you did post about me and Clusk (because if you were, you shouldn't have claimed you weren't caught up, if you weren't you should've finished reading before pointing fingers)?

Judgement: Willing to lynch

Next is Clusk, someone I was on the fence about when I posted my read list, but obviously with all the people pointing at him, it shouldn't hurt to go over his ISO next.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Alina »

Adrien
, I love you. That is so much more detailed and amazing than what I'm working on right now(I got hungry halfway through and just came back >_>) Honestly, Boon is fairly null to me. I think he's smarter than he acts and he keeps loading his posts with piles and piles of sarcasm that just makes it much harder for me to read him.

@Boon
Speaking of that, can you stop doing that and like...just be srsmode? I have faith in you, you can do it.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Thank you. I'm taking an Xbox/Pandora break before doing Clusk's ISO.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 736, Alina wrote:
Adrien
, I love you. That is so much more detailed and amazing than what I'm working on right now(I got hungry halfway through and just came back >_>) Honestly, Boon is fairly null to me. I think he's smarter than he acts and he keeps loading his posts with piles and piles of sarcasm that just makes it much harder for me to read him.

@Boon
Speaking of that, can you stop doing that and like...just be srsmode? I have faith in you, you can do it.
Boon's not gonna cause he's scum. The way he is posting right now is way too nonchalant about town events (compared to other games). I'm reading up right now, so I won't put a vote on him unless he is the most scummy/ most lynchable scum candidate.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When have I ever cared if I come off as scummy? And most of the posts you quoted were me obviously not being serious. Like the OMGUSing. Come on, man...you are just trying to make a convincing argument on someone. I'm an easy target because I like to post random comments and mess around. BUT I still get reactions from those. I claimed I wasn't caught up, WHEN I WASN'T CAUGHT UP. I caught up, and I gave my reads. You give a lot of fluff, and I pretty much can just quote any of your posts, and make it fluff. You write walls to try and seem like you are scum hunting, but it's all fluff. There aren't really strong arguments in your posts. You just quote and do your best to try and make the person you are attacking seem scummy to the rest. You want a reaction out of me. You want me to seem scummy. When I say I'm obv town, I say it in a troll-like jokingly matter. It's obviously an irrelevant fact that nobody in their sane mind should believe is certain. I put the word 'boy' at the end of it. I mean, come on, who does that seriously? My beginning posts were just me avoiding a prod due to having to be inactive for a bit, but not necessarily wanting to V/LA. All your ISO crap is literally not doing much to scum hunt. You pretty much just reiterate what was said in the quote before attacking. Yes, I do believe Clusk is scum. I'm not going to quote, as I am on my phone, and it's a pain to multi-quote. Besides, there isn't a specific quote that makes me believe Clusk is scum. It's the overall play of Clusk, and my past game with Clusk, that makes me believe he is scum. He doesn't really do much when you look into his posts, and he likes to stay under the radar. My scum reads? I have already said them, so are you really reading everything? Clusk and You, AdrienC. Now even moreso am I thinking you are scum. I had believed you were scum, and you attacked me for it because I bet you see me as someone you can get an easy bandwagon onto. I don't trust anyone yet; it's day 1! This being said, my reasoning has been explained. This is not an OMGUS.

VOTE: TheAdrienC

[bold]FoS: Clusk [/bold]

I am not forgetting about Clusk, just pretend my vote is still there, because I will return to him if it is needed, but I want the fact that I believe Adrien is also scum out there.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This was @Adrien, by the way.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Alina »

@BroodKing
Can you give some detailed reads when you're done? Because right now I have you down as this:

BroodKingEXE: Who the hell is this guy? Scum trying to lurk? That's what it seems like. He's clearly read the game, but he hasn't BOTHERED DOING ANYTHING. ._.

Also, omg <3 at Boon being serious. I got townish vibes now.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I will have some thoughts later. Going to bed soon.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Of course. I'm only like that if I'm town. It's way too obvious a scum play. You've seen my scum play, Alina. I don't like posting my reads unless I have a good amount of vibes from it. It's why I didn't have much on Clusk. I can't quote him because there really isn't much of his posts I think is necessarily scummy. It's just his overall play style, and sure, I'll put my FoS out there for those, but I don't feel the need to actively nonstop give my reads right away, as it might change people's play styles.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

*shakes head* All you've done is attack people who have attacked you and Clusk. Talk to me about Clusk. And you think there aren't strong arguments in my posts then be specific. Trolling with the obvscum when we were posting serious posts trying to figure out who we need to put our votes on isn't something town should be doing. But that doesn't hide the fact that
your actions were anti-town
. If you want to change that, do that! Give us your case on Clusk. I'm listening. I'm going to be doing his ISO before going to bed. It might help you earn my trust. Hell, give a detailed case ON ME if you have to. All of us are trying to give detailed reasons why we should vote a certain way, what makes you above that? That's what I'm trying to accomplish with these ISO's. Not only am I showing people why I believe a certain way, it gives me an opportunity to put people underneath the microscope to see how I really feel about them. If you have a problem with that, you're not going to have fun playing mafia on this site.

And just because you say it isn't an OMGUS doesn't stop it from being one. You still admitted you haven't read everything yet, but you are sure enough you've seen enough from me to go that way. And by the way, you were pretty quick to OMGUS vote my way after I posted your ISO analysis.

And please remember, I don't have a vote on anyone right now. Calm down, dude.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Where? I have read everything. I claimed I hadn't read everything when I haven't? When I gave my initial readings is when I had caught up, and I've stayed caught up. And my OMGUS were obviously not real. Your reaction to not letting go of the OMGUS is scummy. Continuing to try and get people on my wagon. And your ISO analysis, like I said in my last post..., is fluff. You repeat the exact thing that was quote in question form and then attack the person. And I am perfectly calm, haha. I serious'd up when I said my last post. It's the calmest I had been. And you not voting me doesn't change the fact that I want my vote on you. Just means it really isn't an OMGUS, because it wasn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Alina »

Ever ISO someone, then ISO someone else and then your read on both people completely flip back and forth over and over so much you want to flip a table? That's what I feel like right now. It's not fun. I've been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to figure out how I feel about Mirhawk/Scarab and at this point I'm thinking they're both town. I don't know. I'm probably going to end up reading their posts 50 more times before I decide. ._.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Fluff? Define fluff and what makes my posts that? Alina (someone who was suspicious of me) and cabd both gave positive reviews of my ISO's. Do you not see what I'm trying to do by doing them? And at the time you posted your reads, you said you weren't caught up yet (posts 300-302). Give me HARD evidence on SOMEBODY. This isn't the first time you've said something was fluff. Quit shrugging off actual questions as fluff and actually ANSWER them. ASK questions, boon. Get information from people. Alina is right, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THIS.

And I was serious, I'm about to do an analysis on Clusk. If you give me evidence of what you've said, it could help all of us and I'll be able to add information from it to when I go over everything he's posted.

@Alina, yes I have. It's actually quite common when you do these.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Alina »

OKAY so here is my new reads list. My computer decided to freeze up towards the end and I lost some decent writeups on people but I am way too lazy to actually make them redeemed to their former selves. I pretty much think I say everything that needs to be said -- if there any questions or anything that seems vague, just ask.

Aegor
: Fairly town, there are a few things(mainly to do with his wanting to Policy Lynch SKOT that I don't particularly care for, but I get why he wanted to do that, it's just something I don't agree with. Ultimately he feels pretty town.)

Aeronaut
: Eh...that's pretty much all I have to say. Something feels kind of off, but I can't quite say what it is.

Boon
: Null, leaning town. I liked him for his case on Clusk, and the constant sarcasm kinda put me off, making it I guess a mixed, but a couple of his last posts have given me a bit of a town vibe, but it's still weak. I hope he can be a super contributing god soon though.

BP
: Clusterf$@!. Sometimes I feel he's town, other times I feel he's scum, it's just really confusing and annoying. I'm not even going to try reading him at this point.

BroodKingEXE
: Who the hell is this guy? Scum trying to lurk? That's what it seems like. He's clearly read the game, but he hasn't BOTHERED DOING ANYTHING. ._.

Burning_TowN
: Eh...nullish, leaning town? B_E is invisible, but I like most of TN's posting.

Clusk92
: In the manipulation argument clusterfuck, I'm personally on his side with that that it is pretty much manipulation(I don't want to get into an argument over this though so yeah...) but, pretty much everything else feels like scum to me. I mentioned my thoughts on this earlier that it seems like
he was relatively active early on, but then once people started suspecting him and pressuring him he decided to try to go UTR. Also he seems to be
avoiding the thread(I don't really blame him, since this game is making me think I signed up for a game of Mental Hospital/Anger Management Mafia, but
still.) so yeah. The fact that SO MANY PEOPLE seem to suspect him gives me a bit of doubt as to whether or not he's scum, but going based on my feelings and taking other people's suspicions and the like out of the equation, he's my top scumread.

Damon_Gant
: Eh...nullish. I need moar from him.

Farside22
: lost this when my computer froze so the writeup is lame, dwi. I think they're town; I agree with a lot of stuff they've said but the whole BP VS them fight confuses me and I really don't comprehend how it even came to be, tbh.

HunterSeeker
: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Iso him. All of you. Read his posts. Stare at them in confused wonder. It's like some sort of alien species I've never seen before. It's beautiful, scary, and confusing all at the same time. Is he trying to be "so scummy he can't possibly be scum," or something??? Holy god. And I'm not even religious. That's how weird his ISO is.

Mirhawk
: Leaning town. but I'm not putting him super solid because of his lack of visibility. Time should cement this or...uncement...it... I don't know. See Scarab's writeup for extra thoughts because I lost this writeup too and I'm way too freaking lazy to write it up back the way it was.

Not_Mafia
: Lost this when my computer restarted so the writeup is rushed bc I'm pissed. I feel he's town, he seems to be genuinely scumhunting, etc.

reinoe
: They're posting from their phone. That's pretty much all I got.

Salamence20
/
cabd
: Lost this writeup in the freeze so it's lazy halfassed. Probably town. But the amount of hatred seeping through 99% of Sal's posts scar(r)ed me from what's probably thousands of miles away.

Scarab
: I LOST MY INITIAL WRITEUP BECAUSE MY COMPUTER FREAKING FROZE AND I DIDN'T SAVE SO THIS IS LESS DETAILED THAN IT INTIALLY WAS DWI. I honestly think that he's town, sarcastic angry town, but town nonetheless, I can understand both he and Mirhawk's POVs in their fight to the death, and his supposed trapping questions honestly feel sensical for him to ask and I understand why he asked them. I also understand why Mirhawk was suspicious of them. In short I feel they're both town atm.

Shaddowez
: Townnnnnnnnnnnnn. He radiates it to me. Then again once someone was radiating scum to me and I was wrong, but...I'm going to pretend
that never happened.

SKOT
: Eh...sightly leaning town. I can see scum motivation for his claim thing, but I think it's possible he was just angry as fuck. He's gone pretty UTR since his claim, though, maybe because he doesn't feel as pressured to try to look town anymore by contributing, if he's scum? Keeping an eye on him.

Soren
/
Juls
: Need to hear more from them. Null ATM.

TheAdrienC
: I feel the same way as I did before tbh. He, generally, feels town, but some of his posting feels, I dunno, like he's a robot sent to infiltrate
the town or something. :P That's pretty much the main basis I had for suspecting him, but there isn't much else that screams out to me "HEY LOOK HE'S SCUM!" That + his roleclaim which I don't feel like challenging on day ONE, I'll put him on the fairly town list for now.

Wake88
: I had somewhat of a writeup but I lost it in the freeze and I'm just way too lazy to bother with it again. I wouldn't really be saying anything I hadn't said before, so it's w/e anyways I guess. Fairly town, he's just kind of...I don't know how to explain it tbh.

In short, Clusk is my top scumread at this point because everyone else I thought was scummyish wormed their way off the list. Except Hunter. But he's Hunter. Clusk actually has content that makes me suspect him. Hunter is just...an invading alien or something, I don't know.

VOTE: Clusk92

I'm cool with this for now. I had something else I wanted to post down here but I can't even remember what it was now. Annoying, but w/e.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Hunter will be my next ISO. I'm halfway done with Clusk's. Hunter's will have to wait until after I get home from work tomorrow though.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”