Chandra Nalaar(0)
:
iamsteve(0)
:
Lord Mhork(0)
:
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(12)
: Albert B. Rampage, Antihero, massive, pixel, zMuffinMan, Magister Ludi, Trustworthy, Pander Bears, sharpest-knife-on-tree, PHANTOM, iamsteve, Titus

Spoiler: Mycosynth
Albert B Rampage(0)
:
PeregrineV(0)
:
Antihero(0)
:
massive(0)
:
pixel(0)
:
Kagami(0)
:
Tattletale(1)
: PeregrineV
zMuffinMan(0)
:
Magister Ludi(0)
:
Titus(0)
:
Trustworthy()
:
mastin2(0)
:
Pander Bears(0)
:
Vezokpiraka(1)
: Chandra Nalaar
sharpest-knife-on-tree(1)
: mastin2
PHANTOM(0)
:
Chandra Nalaar(0)
:
iamsteve(0)
:
Lord Mhork(0)
:
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(16)
: Albert B. Rampage, Antihero, massive, pixel, Kagami, Tattletale, zMuffinMan, Magister Ludi, Trustworthy, Pander Bears, vezokpiraka, sharpest-knife-on-tree, PHANTOM, iamsteve, Lord Mhork, Titus

With nineteen alive, it takes ten to reach majority.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastin - Regarding my first votes. That was RVS. First category, random scum vote. Second category, who is the most useful if town and the easiest to track if scum? Third category, who is the what the fuck player... the one that usually makes no sense regardless. It's long gone by now... in fact my votes aren't on anyone. Now that Trustworthy is town and not scum, I'm kinda at a loss here.

Also, you better not be deadweight this game. I'll keep peppering you with questions until you stay useful. You're my logical buddy. You can highlight bad premises in my thinking. For instance, look at Trustworthy. I have absolutely no gameplay reason to think they are town. Yet, I'm 99% sure they are town. Definitely sure enough where I won't be lynching or synthing them today. Where did I go wrong?

Your analysis here, although it won't tell me anything I don't already know about Trustworthy will tell me a lot about you and your alignment. So answer me. What was wrong in my Trustworthy analysis?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 155, Titus wrote:@Chandra regarding 136. If you know, you know. If you don't. You don't. Explaining is beyond antitown. Trustworthy is playing suboptimally but they are town. It's something we just know.
Totally believe this.

By the way, took a look at google for my serum ability, and combined with my card's ability, I'm like 90% certain I know what my power is.
And good
god
I hate being that role. Don't give me serum. Last time I had that ability was in 2009 if my memory serves, and the game was best served by me having never used it. It's seriously not a good role for me to have.

In post 172, zMuffinMan wrote:I will policy lynch the fuck out of you if you do any of the following:
  • Lynch without a claim
  • Lynch before serum/synth have been hammered
  • Lie about being metal when you claim (fuck you and your shitty gambits, don't even try it, I don't give a fuck if you think you're smarter than everyone else and you know what's best)
  • Anything else I think is bad play
Regardless of zMuffinman's alignment (which I do lean town on), this is a pretty dang solid policy to take just in general.

In post 158, Antihero wrote:and the fact that i've got haters is telling me i'm on the right track.
Eh, lategame-Anti is generally better than earlygame-anti, but I do think that you're right that you're at least onto the right track roughly if not exactly. (I got no read on pixel, btw.)

In post 161, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Trustworthy

LOL
Kinda expecting, I dunno...more? From you.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 223, zMuffinMan wrote:your posts are so lifeless, mastin, and i don't think apathy has anything to do with that

try to fix that by the time i get back from shops or i'll be on you until you die

Where's that content I've been asking for?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't actually read your posts

didn't read the above, just intuited what you said
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by pixel »

In post 227, mastin2 wrote:(I got no read on pixel, btw.)

I should hope not given you can't even tell whose posts are whose.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 187, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Pander Bears
Screw it, I'll lose to this zMuffinman since I'm not really going to bother checking his post for an alignment and am just gonna assume he's town.

190 pushes pixel into minorly-very-muchly maybe-possibly-scum, btw.

In post 192, Antihero wrote:190 is :scumposting:
Kinda actually agree. 'Specially since it means the rest of posting was ffery when her posting seems not-ffery. (Oh, god, let's please not go there again and just say that this assessment is a gut feeling with absolutely zero strength behind it, could be 99% wrong, and please leave it at just that for now?)
My academy.
Agnigi
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by pixel »

jesus christ.

This is going to be one of those games where I take a lot of unbookmark breaks, isn't it?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 221, zMuffinMan wrote:are you scum who is going to constantly use apathy as the excuse for not playing like you do when you're town?
No, but given my request for someone to call me scum for this exact reason (how the bloody hell did you manage to post this before I actually made that post?), I wouldn't exactly mind you assuming I am. (It'd probably end up creating frustration at you ignoring my input by thinking I'm scum, and frustration has a funny way of being apathy's opposite.)

In post 210, pixel wrote:Oh, and liking Chandra's posts, also. No baseline for comparison, though.
Chandra's identity isn't hard to figure out, but what can be made of knowing Chandra's identity is where the challenge lies; I don't know how much of my love/hate relationship with Chandra is off of the main and off of the alt, since the two do have differing styles. (Which is, ironically, basically exactly what Chandra says. :P Baseline exists, using it might end badly.)

In post 205, PHANTOM wrote:I'm gonna give some of my reads right now. I find PeregrineV and Titus as my top 2 town. Both seem to be making strong posts and asking the right questions and I have a town vibe from both of them. I'm also leaning town on SKOT, more because I agree with his view on self-serum votes. It's suspect when somebody is trying to push the wagon to give them more power, which I feel can only be scum motivated. I'm also feeling Trustworthy as town, but that's just a very weak feeling.
On the other hand, I see Pander Bears as my top scum. They seemed to be quick on the defense when talking about that self-serum vote Vezo made, which again I find it to be more motivating to scum rather than town. Plus, their vote to lynch is on Titus which I do not understand at all. Pixel is another who I'm leaning scum towards. I don't agree with his reads at all. In fact, his are the complete opposite of mine lol. I just find it odd he would put somebody a town read on Pander over others who are more obvious choices.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pander Bears
I like this slot for some reason. Dunno why. Think it has to do with the townreads on PV and Titus, while also townreading SKOT which is the hard way to go and has much weaker reasons. (Reasons Chandra calls phantom out on.) But still seeming consistent, not forced about it, and also not WKing.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 223, zMuffinMan wrote:your posts are so lifeless, mastin, and i don't think apathy has anything to do with that
Well it's not a scum role PM, so apathy's my best guess. It could be something else, I suppose, but I do agree, it's kinda lifeless. Like, I know I can sometimes have slowish sluggish starts as town that aren't exactly integrated, but never this badly.

try to fix that by the time i get back from shops or i'll be on you until you die
Well, I am kinda trying to fix it, but it's not exactly going so well. :/ I mean, the fact that I wouldn't particularly mind you deathtunneling me is kinda a bit of a tipoff about that. No sadness at you being wrong, no glee at you being wrong, just acceptance of you having been wrong but not particularly minding it. And knowing, "meh, probably my fault".
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Chandra's an alt? Aww fuck...now that adds bias interpretations to the posts that I won't see...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by pixel »

In post 215, pixel wrote:hmm

shoe dropped.

footnoting the hell out of that town read.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

do me a solid and help me jumpstart a pixel wagon, mastin?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by pixel »

Anti-hero

antih-ero

ant-ihero

why are you so bad at reading us?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 226, Titus wrote:Also, you better not be deadweight this game. I'll keep peppering you with questions until you stay useful. You're my logical buddy. You can highlight bad premises in my thinking. For instance, look at Trustworthy. I have absolutely no gameplay reason to think they are town. Yet, I'm 99% sure they are town. Definitely sure enough where I won't be lynching or synthing them today. Where did I go wrong?
I probably am, 'specially since if I got serum, I'd heavily be considering flat-out not using the power it's likely to grant. (I might under specific special circumstances, but otherwise, heck no.) But as for Trustworthy, best answer I've got is saying you went wrong in having no gameplay reason to think they are town.
My academy.
Agnigi
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by pixel »

Either mastin is doing some next-level meta-fuckery or that slot's town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Pixel, clearing based off meta alone is bad. Mastin's probably town but that looks like a white knight. Scum, after all, do benefit about me mistrusting Trustworthy provided she is probably town.

Mastin, are you scumreading Trustworthy? My role PM literally says that Trustworthy is in the game. You can't get more town than that unless this game is royally fucked up somehow. So I'm starting from the position that my reads were wrong somewhere. I need to sit back and think about what I was doing. If it wasn't for that, I would probably be deathtunnelling Trustworthy into the ground given how anti-town their play has been.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 233, mastin2 wrote:I like this slot for some reason. Dunno why. Think it has to do with the townreads on PV and Titus, while also townreading SKOT which is the hard way to go and has much weaker reasons. (Reasons Chandra calls phantom out on.) But still seeming consistent, not forced about it, and also not WKing.

I can potentially buy this.

In post 236, pixel wrote:
In post 215, pixel wrote:hmm

shoe dropped.

footnoting the hell out of that town read.

There you go, that's the ticket!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 238, pixel wrote:Anti-hero

antih-ero

ant-ihero

why are you so bad at reading us?

ok, what meta are you invoking?

last time i "read" you was in arcadia and i read you just fine there, tyvm.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 240, pixel wrote:Either mastin is doing some next-level meta-fuckery or that slot's town.
I am fully capable of doing next-level meta-fuckery.
You personally witnessed me pulling it off, even, in L4D.

But yes I am town.

In post 237, Antihero wrote:do me a solid and help me jumpstart a pixel wagon, mastin?
I'd say probably not. Got a gut feeling that it's not going to be productive at this point, their alignment regardless. Talking to them, inquiring about them, pushing them, keeping them in sight, sure, yeah, helpful, but I don't think a wagon will actually accomplish anything. Dunno why, just what I thinking.
My academy.
Agnigi
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 241, Titus wrote:Mastin, are you scumreading Trustworthy? My role PM literally says that Trustworthy is in the game.

What? Why is that an autotown thing? Feel free to ignore this question, but if you thought this was clear, it wasn't.

If mastin wasn't asking not to be serumed, I would be seruming her by now.

Pixel might be scum, but as illustrated already, she gets a few days. At some point I may try sticking her in my fires to see how she burns.
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by pixel »

In post 241, Titus wrote:Pixel, clearing based off meta alone is bad. Mastin's probably town but that looks like a white knight. Scum, after all, do benefit about me mistrusting Trustworthy provided she is probably town.

Mastin, are you scumreading Trustworthy? My role PM literally says that Trustworthy is in the game. You can't get more town than that unless this game is royally fucked up somehow. So I'm starting from the position that my reads were wrong somewhere. I need to sit back and think about what I was doing. If it wasn't for that, I would probably be deathtunnelling Trustworthy into the ground given how anti-town their play has been.

this is not the head you were replying to, but I will say that our game methodologies are so different that we're unlikely to agree on anything in the early game, and maybe further along than that. The mastin read is a meta-trajectory read. I'm too annoyed atm to put Mastin firmly in our town column, but I see what Kaze is thinking here and directionally I agree.

Regarding your reasons for thinking Trustworthy is town, you should consider the Arcadia game (nati's most recent micro). The specified "is in the game" character name belonged to scum. In fact, it belonged to the Tammy head of the Trustworthy hydra.

I'll need gameplay reasons to consider Trustworthy town.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 245, Chandra Nalaar wrote:If mastin wasn't asking not to be serumed, I would be seruming her by now.

On the other hand, if mastin was playing her usual towngame, she would be annoying me by now, and she isn't. :P
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by pixel »

In post 244, mastin2 wrote:
In post 240, pixel wrote:Either mastin is doing some next-level meta-fuckery or that slot's town.
I am fully capable of doing next-level meta-fuckery.
You personally witnessed me pulling it off, even, in L4D.

But yes I am town.

Once again, you're confusing our heads.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 241, Titus wrote:Mastin, are you scumreading Trustworthy?
No? I thought I made the townread there quite clear. Their early-posting looked town, later posting anti-town but not alignment-indicative anti-town to me. Role-reasons augment that plenty enough.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”