Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 824, Wake1 wrote:Feedback on would be appreciated everyone.

Your post is super dense and long, plus about a townread. Most people will not be interested in providing feedback.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You have Clusk and Scarab mixed up in a couple places.

Townies indeed can be manipulative, but the word itself carries negative connotations that make it seem a negative thing when someone mentions it.

The information section could have been omitted to make it shorter and more to the point.
HunterSeeker
HunterSeeker
Goon
HunterSeeker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by HunterSeeker »

Vote: Clusk92

Reason: lets makes some flips happen
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Aegor »

May we please lynch HS now?
M A S Q U E R A D E
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by reinoe »

My scumreads keep voting for each other. Is this some sort of plot?

Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 827, HunterSeeker wrote:Vote: Clusk92

STAHPPP. Stop. Stop magically appearing before a prod and post something of substance you gobbler!

----

@Aegor yea, I want to lynch him too, but I feel like lynching a lurker at this point is much less beneficial than lynching someone who is much more likely scum. That being said, Clusk is indeed a lurker, but his slip ups and the timing of his replace-out show that signs point to scum... Or at least it seems that way to me.

@wake's wall post, I agree with most of what you said about Mir. As a few people said, you read Mirhawk as townish mostly, so there's not much to talk about. It's awesome that you spent that much time doing that though, and I'll definately refer back to it if I need to know something about Mirhawk
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-16
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Cabd
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-10
Boonskiies
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-9
Clusk92, reinoe
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-10
Scarab
Not_Mafia
L-11
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-9
Sharpest-knife-on-tree, BP
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-10
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Juls
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-9
Damon_Gant, Aegor
Clusk92
L-4
farside22, shaddowez, Alina, Not_Mafia, Cabd, Mirhawk, HunterSeeker
BP
L-10
Wake88
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
BroodKingEXE, Juls, TheAdrienC, Aeronaut

HunterSeeker's vote in counts because it is clearly an attempt to vote.
ActivityDamon_Gant is due for a prod in ~7 hours.
Scarab is due for a prod in ~18 hours.
Burning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014-ish.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 829, reinoe wrote:My scumreads keep voting for each other. Is this some sort of plot?

Scum don't bus?

In all seriousness I'm half tempted to switch to hs.

*ponders replacement, clusk sudden request after being called out and various lack of effort vs hs complete lack of anything*
Need to value which is scummier.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 802, BP wrote:

Disclaimer: I am willing to join any wagon to lynch any of these three. I personally feel they are, among the 21, the ones most deserving of the vote. I feel that as a town we are miles away from a consensus, and we should be aiming towards that, rather than holding on to each personal reads only. I mean, 18 days left to lynch (I think), but we are all over the place on this one so far.

I'm on my phone, so I can't check on who's closer to the noose but don't be surprised if I start changing my votes yo the one that has more votes.

I don't know how I feel about this post, BP. I took out most of it because the first two paragraphs were fine, but here you talk about how you think we should just bus and come to a consensus as soon as possible? And that you'll vote for whoever is closer to the noose? That seems a little bit sketchy to me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 830, Aeronaut wrote:
@wake's wall post, I agree with most of what you said about Mir. As a few people said, you read Mirhawk as townish mostly, so there's not much to talk about. It's awesome that you spent that much time doing that though, and I'll definately refer back to it if I need to know something about Mirhawk

It's nice having my efforts recognized and appreciated for once.

*Prays to God you're not Scum.*

:P
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:53 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

No. No. Hell no. This is not a town action. Rushing a lynch cheats us out of information. As someone pointed out, this could be scum bussing scum or maybe scum trying to rush to the night by rushing a town lynch. I mean, look at this guy's ISO.

In post 28, HunterSeeker wrote:
Not_Mafia wrote:Hi I'm mafia

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Thanks for the replies guys. I was super town just from asking that question. At least I 100% townread my self.

This post made me feel uneasy. Every time I look back at it, I get even more suspicious of him. Sure, it was before confirms and a few people shrugged this post off because of that but then he posted this...

In post 209, HunterSeeker wrote:I think you guys didn't take my serious vote seriously.

Vote: not_mafia

With only one other post in 300 posts after that, he posts this...

In post 536, HunterSeeker wrote:Hey we are not letting the scums coast to victory here are we. Let's push on some of the lurkers here.

And almost another 300 later, he posts the quote from the top. He hasn't asked a single question in an attempt to get information except set-up info from the mod on his confirm. He hasn't made a single attempt to scumhunt, explain a vote, provide any reads, or even help us get a proper read on him. When we're over 800 pages into the game and you've been here from the get go without providing us with ANYTHING, that's something that should be noticed. So while you guys are pondering putting your vote on him or not, I'm putting this back on him.

Vote: HunterSeeker

If he flips scum, it might be worth checking out Clusk's replacement the next day phase to see if this was a bus attempt. But I feel HS is more likely to flip scum at the moment than Clusk's replacement.

I'll be V/LA until Sunday evening but I will be reading from my phone.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:25 am

Post by reinoe »

Hunterseeker seems to be making a deliberate effort at not contributing. Yes, there's a lot of players and it's easy to skate, but I did do a meta-read on his only other completed game: newbie 1506. In that game, even when he was phone posting, there was an obvious effort there to figure things out. In this game he's just coasting.
VOTE: HunterSeeker
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Aegor »

Adrien continues his fake-sounding posting.

In post 830, Aeronaut wrote:@Aegor yea, I want to lynch him too, but I feel like lynching a lurker at this point is much less beneficial than lynching someone who is much more likely scum. That being said, Clusk is indeed a lurker, but his slip ups and the timing of his replace-out show that signs point to scum... Or at least it seems that way to me.

Do you then not think that there is any case on Hunter beyond lurking? Why do you mention Clusk even though you are not even voting him? Why are you not voting anyone? Why is HS much less likely to be scum?
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I still want to know how my stuff sounds fake. No one wants to answer me on that.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Aegor »

I know this is not satisfying, but it is not something that you can easily describe or quantify. It is just that when I read your posts, they sound constructed, not organic.
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

... I love being targeted by everyone for something that isn't even tangible.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 837, Aegor wrote:Adrien continues his fake-sounding posting.

In post 830, Aeronaut wrote:@Aegor yea, I want to lynch him too, but I feel like lynching a lurker at this point is much less beneficial than lynching someone who is much more likely scum. That being said, Clusk is indeed a lurker, but his slip ups and the timing of his replace-out show that signs point to scum... Or at least it seems that way to me.

Do you then not think that there is any case on Hunter beyond lurking? Why do you mention Clusk even though you are not even voting him? Why are you not voting anyone? Why is HS much less likely to be scum?

I will answer these one at a time.

Do you then not think that there is any case on Hunter beyond lurking?

I do not. I think Hunter is just somebody who grew very disinterested in this game, and posts every few days to avoid a prod. Also, as was seen in his , this was his first name out of newbieland. So, he probably saw the game size, got overwhelmed, and decided he couldn't keep up with it.

Why do you mention Clusk even though you are not even voting him? Why are you not voting anyone?

I've answered this question I'd quote it for you, but I'd probably mess it up.

Why is HS much less likely to be scum?

Well, I don't think HS is scum because of the reasons I posted to the first question, but why do I think Clusk is
more
scummy? Well Clusk gave a lot of actual posts with meaning in them near the beginning of the game, unlike HS. However, as soon as he got some pressure on him, he decided to lay low for awhile,
as scum tend to do.
Someone who was town would be more prone to defend his choices because if they are right, it would help the town, and in turn them. However, he just stopped talking completely, and he immediately switched out of the game.

Does that not look scummy to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Scarab »

I kinda took a sanity break from MS and I'm way behind on this game. Sorry <_< Will try to get caught up today, but this game is horrifying in so many ways.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 am

Post by BP »

OK. So.

Despite my ... errr... I...

This. This happened.

After all the heat, after everything, after all the posts, reads, evaluations, opinions, fights, reviews, ISO's... That's what Lurker has to offer. And if it is as Aeronaut said and he just found the game overwheling, he either steps up his game, or asks for a replacement, or takes the shot.

Right now, he just seems to be doing it on purpose, assuming he's been reading. There are to Jesters, then, right?

VOTE: HunterSeeker.

I don't even care anymore. My least favourite player of the active ones is Wake. Then Scarab. But HS just blows up the scale. Also, let's give Clusk's replacement a chance. I didn't like Clusk much, but there is a slight possibility this game just upset him or wtv.

Also...
In post 833, Aeronaut wrote:
I don't know how I feel about this post, BP. I took out most of it because the first two paragraphs were fine, but here you talk about how you think we should just bus and come to a consensus as soon as possible? And that you'll vote for whoever is closer to the noose? That seems a little bit sketchy to me.

Not exactly. I'm just kinda confused as to how we're all divided. I'm trying to find a scum plan underlying all this, but we are really torn apart between Clusk and HunterLurker at the moment, it seems. We are all specially divided also on our opinions of Adrien. I still smell scum coming from him. There is a tone of phoney to his speech - I attribute that to an effort on his part to appear town.

Now, onto Wake's wall of text on Mirhawk... I tend to agree. I particularly think the way he avoided trap questions was truly master-like. Now, I read scum on Scarab (, and also the fact that he tried to scumread no one else), so I tend to view that argument of Scarab vs Mirhawk as town vs scum. That being that either Scarab did really try to trap Mirhawk, or he tried to ask serious questions that Mirhawk avoided for fear of being lynched. If one of them flips town, it will safe to assume, I think, the other will flip scum.

Now,
WAKE!
Where's your opinion on my response to you? You said you'd pester me for answers and all... I didn't see your reaction to ...

I would also like to remind everyone Scarab has done nothing for the game so far other than attacking those who attack him. Just for y'all's information. Check it:

Spoiler:
Scarab's posts since his tatrum on ongoing game discussion:
In post 488, Scarab wrote:
In post 485, Aegor wrote:
In post 481, Scarab wrote:I don't think I've done anything wrong and I'm stubborn enough to let someone take this higher up if they disagree.

Let me know how that goes, by the way.
I will! If I get force-replaced, I'll let you know through a third party in case you wouldn't trust a message from me to not contain game info~

In post 625, Scarab wrote:I'll try to post less crazy :] I'm going away for now though. I'm caught up but I'll have to post later :]

In post 842, Scarab wrote:I kinda took a sanity break from MS and I'm way behind on this game. Sorry <_< Will try to get caught up today, but this game is horrifying in so many ways.

Even tho I agree... I mean, people are talking about lynching HunterSeeker, and here's a lurker too.

I'm just sayin'.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Scarab »

Hey, BP, why don't you spend an extra 10 seconds checking my profile to see all my posts on site since then.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 am

Post by BP »

Hey, Scarab, why don't you spend an extra 10 minutes and actually read other posts and see what's going on.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Scarab »

I read yours. It dedicated an entire spoiler to pointing out that I haven't been posting in this game specifically, when I actually didn't post at all on MS for nearly 2 and a half real life days. Maybe next time you can take the extra 10 seconds out of your busy schedule to click the name of the person who made the post above yours and view their posts. I mean, unless you don't actually care whether or not I'm scum and just want people to think I am.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 am

Post by BP »

In post 846, Scarab wrote:I read yours. It dedicated an entire spoiler to pointing out that I haven't been posting in this game specifically, when I actually didn't post at all on MS for nearly 2 and a half real life days. Maybe next time you can take the extra 10 seconds out of your busy schedule to click the name of the person who made the post above yours and view their posts. I mean, unless you don't actually care whether or not I'm scum and just want people to think I am.

Twist it however you want. I didn't check your other games on the site. I don't care about other games on the site, I never check for active lurking. I check for lurking. If you can't access, you heads up or you V/LA. Anywho, I was just pointing to it. No need to take it so personally. After all, the point of the post was to say that I will be voting HS rather than you, but making a point of keeping an eye on you.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Scarab »

Make a point of keeping an eye on me for what? For not posting in this game during a period of time in which I wasn't using MS at all?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 am

Post by BP »

No. For everything I've said earlier on the thread. Refer to and .

You people are so oblivious...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”