gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Reinoe adressed them 2 minutes after they posted. And why they?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:08 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I use they when I don't definitively know someone's gender. I have this conversation more than I should.

2 minutes doesn't mean anything. People post and leave or have other games they go and look at.
Princess Bubblegum
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Princess Bubblegum »

In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:So elk is not scum? What changed? You are flailing in such a scummy way.

Elk is still scum. Sort of. But I like your lynch more. Do you even read broski?
In post 121, reinoe wrote:
In post 119, Princess Bubblegum wrote:Ah but scum are on my wagon.

Who's the scum on your wagon. :roll:

Idk. Gameplay, elk, others. Everyone. After I get lynched you figure it out. Im not a cop.

In post 123, gameplay506 wrote:Bublegum you refused to answer my questions because I am "terrible". But why are you refusing to answer reinoe's questions?

Der der.
In post 126, beastcharizard wrote:I use they when I don't definitively know someone's gender. I have this conversation more than I should.

2 minutes doesn't mean anything. People post and leave or have other games they go and look at.

I had church. And Im busy. Its Sunday.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 127, Princess Bubblegum wrote:
In post 121, reinoe wrote:
In post 119, Princess Bubblegum wrote:Ah but scum are on my wagon.

Who's the scum on your wagon. :roll:

Idk. Gameplay, elk, others. Everyone. After I get lynched you figure it out. Im not a cop.

Ugh, this is so lazy. "Scum is on my wagon, everyone on my wagon is scum, can't say why".
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Princess Bubblegum
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 am

Oh lord. Someone please lynch this guy tonight.

How am I supposed to know? Scum can give good reasons and bad reasons for being on my wagon. Do you really think its all town?
Imagine for a moment Im town. Who on my wagon is scum?
Dont say that its not your problem, it is. Youre town right? Then help figure out who is scum on my wagon.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 122, theelkspeaks wrote:As for the justification, people were asking why I voted her. I explained what I found scummy about her play so far. I'm not sure why that's "worried" levels of justification.

who asked you why you were voting?

and you literally just repeated the same reason you gave when you voted originally so how was that supposed to give any additional clarity?
;)
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:51 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 129, Princess Bubblegum wrote:Oh lord. Someone please lynch this guy tonight.

How am I supposed to know? Scum can give good reasons and bad reasons for being on my wagon. Do you really think its all town?
Dont say that its not your problem, it is. Youre town right? Then help figure out who is scum on my wagon.

I think you're scum and your entire wagon could be town. It's my job to analyze your wagon after you flip town. It's your job to analyze your wagon right now if you're town. Don't try to distract me with your WIFOM nonsense, I want you lynched and I don't want to risk running up a PR.

"somebody lynch this guy tonight". That's not how it works. Our goal is to lynch scum during the day. Scum/PR's are the people who are focused on night actions, but since you're a Vanilla townie what concern do you have about tonight?

Guys can we please lynch BubblegumPrincess.

Selkie
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 89, gameplay506 wrote:Theelk that vote on Bublegum was scummy. Mind explaining it a little bit more for me pls?

Bublegum are you an alt/hydra btw?

This was the question about my vote I was responding to. I tried to explain it in different words because it appeared I had been unclear. It's Day 1, Page 4 that I voted, a vote doesn't have a whole lot of nuance yet. The original reasons stated with it were all the reasons I had.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 81, theelkspeaks wrote:Being the first to mention the SK, mentioning SK as though there is one, and then saying doing so as SK would be "daft" reeks of scummy WIFOM.

In post 114, theelkspeaks wrote:I thought Bubblegum's mentioning the SK, then stating "If I were SK, I wouldn't mention SK" was a "cheap" way of gaining towncred, and a thing a scum or SK might do as a WIFOM. It's early day 1, and seemed like the scummiest thing so far.

looks identical to me
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Desperado »

@ reinoe any thoughts on someone not named bubblegum? we're not lynching him right now
;)
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 134, Desperado wrote:@ reinoe any thoughts on someone not named bubblegum? we're not lynching him right now

rough thoughts...

Beastcharizrd...his probability of being scum increases a lot of Bubblegum flips. Otherwise his contributions to the game are terrible, and that interaction with bubblegum early game is going to damn him for the rest of the game I think.

bjc...he plays for reactions. I was definitely thrown for a loop when I first played with him but now I understand his play a lot better. However his play today doesn't feel like some other games I've seen. Usually he takes the lead on generating reactions but then a lot of people got late starts, myself included.

Desperado...the push away from princess feels like an attempt at a counterwagon. But it could be an effort to generate some non-PB discussion.

Gameplay...I don't understand why he's being scumread, however I've seen situations where I didn't understand why someone was scumread and they did turn out to be scum.

Elmo...I got nothin'

Bulge...He's got some newbie vibes. I liked his reason for voing PB

MARUCHAN...Everything he is saying makes sense to me. Even claiming the 1-shot vig on day one makes sense. He's doing good things with his limited time.

Bullish...he's got two posts and I like both of them. A stark contrast to Elmo.

theelk...I think he just has an awkward style. I understand why people are scumreading him unlike with gameplay. Especially after the unvote/ "bjc would hammer" comment. Like who cares if your scumread gets hammered? I don't usually find unvotes scummy but the fact that this one did is interesting to me on a personal level.

Selkie
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:19 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 135, reinoe wrote:Bulge...He's got some newbie vibes. I liked his reason for voing PB

lol
Princess Bubblegum
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Princess Bubblegum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:19 am

In post 131, reinoe wrote:
In post 129, Princess Bubblegum wrote:Oh lord. Someone please lynch this guy tonight.

I think you're scum and your entire wagon could be town. It's my job to analyze your wagon after you flip town. It's your job to analyze your wagon right now if you're town. Don't try to distract me with your WIFOM nonsense, I want you lynched and I don't want to risk running up a PR.

"somebody lynch this guy tonight". That's not how it works. Our goal is to lynch scum during the day. Scum/PR's are the people who are focused on night actions, but since you're a Vanilla townie what concern do you have about tonight?

Guys can we please lynch BubblegumPrincess.

-_- look up WIFOM please. You cant just claim wifom. Nothing I said was wifom. Nithing you quoted right here at least. Learn your vocabulary and stop being a distraction.

I already gave you two scum reads from my wagon. Do you want more? I think there are only 2-4 bad guys.

Here I am trying to orevent a mislynch and youre shrugging it off because youre tunneling. And tonight IS my concern because 1) Im not dead yet and 2) If i do die, my reads might be of some help. Her der. So yes. You can die tonight. If youre scum great. Theres no way to know for certain until you flip. And if you are town well at least you wont be a distraction.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 am

Post by The Bulge »

I should mention that I will be working on homework until 5 EST, so I'll be mostly inactive until then. I'll try to contribute something solid after that point.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 135, reinoe wrote:Beastcharizrd...his probability of being scum increases a lot of Bubblegum flips. Otherwise his contributions to the game are terrible, and that interaction with bubblegum early game is going to damn him for the rest of the game I think.

Walk me through what happens with any flip PB happens to have. Town, Mafia, SK.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I agree with the PB lynch. Imo her lynch will reveal the most information to town compared to any other lynch. For example if PB flips scum ( which I think is more likely) I'd be looking into BC, bjc and Desperado. If she flips town I'd be looking into mostly elk and possibly Desperado. Those people are the most likely scum in those scenarios. If so.eone wants me to explain why I think so I will.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh and BC sorry. My post wasnt a response to your reguest.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Why is Desp in both groups?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 140, gameplay506 wrote:I agree with the PB lynch. Imo her lynch will reveal the most information to town compared to any other lynch. For example if PB flips scum ( which I think is more likely) I'd be looking into BC, bjc and Desperado. If she flips town I'd be looking into mostly elk and possibly Desperado. Those people are the most likely scum in those scenarios. If so.eone wants me to explain why I think so I will.

:neutral:

so i'm scum regardless of bubblegum's flip?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Desperado »

which begs the question...why aren't you voting me?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Desperado »

and you're really going to have to walk me through why i, as scum, would be building a counterwagon to a mislynch on my buddy
;)
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I listed you last possibility in both cases. And I am less certain about the town flip. The reason I list you so:
1. Scum scenario - you'r attempts to counterwagon her wagon.
2. Town scenario - the scum scenario can also be interpreted as attempts to avoid town lynch
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 145, Desperado wrote:and you're really going to have to walk me through why i, as scum, would be building a counterwagon to a mislynch on my buddy

Lol what? You both asked and answered your own question in one post.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Your Town scenario doesn't make sense to me.

They are scum trying not to lynch town?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Desperado »

...no i didn't

what do you think would have happened tomorrow if i had hammered bubblegum?
;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”