Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Reinoe, you're being foolish.

Different games, different context.

Not once did I
ever
say a naked vote was a bad thing.

Votes without any damned good reason, like saying "fucking cooperate already," is bull.

You know the difference, so why you being Scummy, Reinoe? You're completely misrepresenting me, and only Scum has reason to do that.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Juls »

No, I will not do it. I have done all I am going to do for you. Go gladiator on me, I don't care. I will ignore you as will the rest of town because you are being absolutely ridiculous. It is not my problem that you can't see that.

Sorry town for the last two pages. From this point forward I will be completely ignoring wake. If anyone else feels that he has said anything that truly needs my attention then ask me and I will do my best to answer.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Keep running and evading inquiry.

Town has no reason to refuse communication.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: wake

You are annoying and full of BS and worse than useless (counterproductive, in fact). Plus scummy. I would gladly call for your vigging, but that is sadly probably out of the question snow.

In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:...unlike Aegor. Why the naked vote, Aegor?

I do what I want.

In post 1033, Wake1 wrote:Why is he alive?

Farside likely protected him.

Why?

It could be multiball, but unless the Vig messed up and killed her, how did Scum know to target her?

This is a dumb-ass question. Clearly, scum did
not
know to target her unless they had a day Role-cop and happened to target farside.

Also, I am confused as to how you deduce that there is another Vig just because one was on alternating nights. That does not follow at all. Many roles have such modifiers to weaken them.

In post 1051, Wake1 wrote:
However, how new is he? He could be Newbscum... or not.

What the hell kind of post is this? Anyone except ICs can be scum... or not.

Your horribad case on Juls makes me feel like vomiting from anger.

My guess is that there is an SK.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

They do when your haughty attitude and behaviour and lines of inquiry are so transparently and thoroughly ridiculous and obtuse that all it is achieving is irritating the player list and inducing apathy. What you are doing is not effective scumhunting and if I didn't have a policy of not replacing out of games unless IRL circumstances make it impossible for me to play I'd probably have bailed by now. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you have any intention of accepting any criticism and attempting to improve but I hope that after I've slept, either you'll have stopped this or my desire to policy lynch will have faded but right now the game simply cannot move forward with you acting like this.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

They do when your haughty attitude and behaviour and lines of inquiry are so transparently and thoroughly ridiculous and obtuse that all it is achieving is irritating the player list and inducing apathy. What you are doing is not effective scumhunting and if I didn't have a policy of not replacing out of games unless IRL circumstances make it impossible for me to play I'd probably have bailed by now. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you have any intention of accepting any criticism and attempting to improve but I hope that after I've slept, either you'll have stopped this or my desire to policy lynch will have faded but right now the game simply cannot move forward with you acting like this.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Wake1 »

And Aegor climbs higher on the Scum list. Feigned outrage, arrogant, refusing to answer questions, and generally anti-Town.

Juls isn't cleared, so he's either biased or bullshitting Scum. What have you even done this game, Aegor?

I don't see you stirring up the waters trying to get discussion going. Nor explainin g or responding to questions. Bad angry player it seems who doesn't like that a Townie like me is too curious for his own good.

You have
zero
good reason to vote for me, Aegor. Nor BP.

I'm disappointed that so many players are reacting badly to direct questioning. Shame on you for playing shitty, by actually trying to stifle inquiry, instead of promoting it and discussion.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Don't get in the way of aggressive Scumhunting.

Don't hide behind your ISO as an excuse.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1081, Wake1 wrote:And Aegor climbs higher on the Scum list. Feigned outrage,
arrogant
, refusing to answer questions, and generally anti-Town.

:lol:

Oh no!

Tell me, Wake, do you own a mirror?

What have you even done this game, Aegor?

Do your own research, you donut.

You have
zero
good reason to vote for me, Aegor. Nor BP.

Maybe you should expend an ounce of effort and go through my ISO. Or read the thread. Both would tell you exactly why voting you is a great idea in more detail that you would be able to comprehend, clearly.

I'm disappointed that so many players are reacting badly to direct questioning. Shame on you for playing shitty, by actually trying to stifle inquiry, instead of promoting it and discussion.

Your questions are shitty and repetitive and useless. It is not my problem that you are incompetent.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Now you're just trolling angrily in response to my Scumhunting. You flipping Scum would not surprise me one bit.

You seem to think it's arrogant of me to questions people's motives. Last I checked that's what you do in Mafia.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Aegor »

It is what I do. What you are doing does not come close at all.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The point of being a good Townie is to ask questions and stimulate discussion. If that means pouring on the pressure, then that's what it's going to take. All you're doing is teaching me that it's acceptable to be lazy and hide behind my ISO, instead of directly responding to direct questions which would in turn give you better reads. You're also teaching me that it's ok to fight questions, and discredit questions as crap, as if being transparent and straightforward is a bad thing.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1003, Aeronaut wrote:As far as HS goes, yea, he's a distraction. I just feel like if we mislynch, then he's become the
ultimate distraction.

While I
sort of
agree with this statement, it has the feel of "He's too scummy to be scum" or "She's too townie to be town"....It's a completely speculative argument, with no good conclusion.

Even with his influx of posts all of a sudden, there has been no useful content. It has all been sarcasm or redirect with Juls. He still hasn't provided a reads list, or responded to any direct questioning (with the exception of the latest wincon argument).

HS was also on both Farside's and Cabd's scumreads list, I'm comfortable throwing my vote on that wagon for now.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

I need to go through and do a re-read of Boon - haven't heard from him since the flip, and if I remember correctly he wasn't looking too good to me beforehand.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1086, Wake1 wrote:The point of being a good Townie is to ask questions and stimulate discussion. If that means pouring on the pressure, then that's what it's going to take.

Part of being a good townie is discerning where pressure should be applied. If you think that applying more pressure to Juls is a good idea, then your judgment is just bad.

All you're doing is teaching me that it's acceptable to be lazy and hide behind my ISO, instead of directly responding to direct questions which would in turn give you better reads. You're also teaching me that it's ok to fight questions, and discredit questions as crap, as if being transparent and straightforward is a bad thing.

No one is hiding behind an ISO. It is your responsibility to read this thread. No one has to answer the same question twice or present the same argument twice. That is what you are asking others to do.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Aegor »

And it is, frankly, offensive that you think so little of others' time that you have no problem labeling as scummy or shitty players or anti-town those who have no interest in accommodating your laziness by rehashing content that they actually spent time on earlier in the game.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1087, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1003, Aeronaut wrote:As far as HS goes, yea, he's a distraction. I just feel like if we mislynch, then he's become the
ultimate distraction.

While I
sort of
agree with this statement, it has the feel of "He's too scummy to be scum" or "She's too townie to be town"....It's a completely speculative argument, with no good conclusion.

I actually do agree with this. I want to sort of look at Farside's death some more though. Cabd was pretty obviously town, so I guess that makes sense, but I feel like Farside was a bit quieter and on more people's Null lists than anything. Why kill Farside, someone who's more ambiguous, over someone like Alina who everyone seems to have on their town list?

I'm going to read Farside's ISO a bit more, because I'm curious about his reads and what he may have said to end up dead.

TL;DR:
I'm hesitant to join the wagon for sure because I want to see about why Farside died first.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

[quote="In post 119, Wake88"]
*Reveals
Annihilator Beam

PeregrineV

———✹
I'm curious what your current read on me is.

———✹
Does the fact that Damon_Gant only has 5 posts concern you?

———✹
Assuming you're Town, how'd you get sucked in to mislynching Clusk?

———✹
You vote for HS in for not trying, yet Damon's only got 5 posts. Explain that reasoning, please.

———✹
Who are your current top 3 Scumreads?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*Alina, not Pergrine.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1088, Aegor wrote:
In post 1086, Wake1 wrote:The point of being a good Townie is to ask questions and stimulate discussion. If that means pouring on the pressure, then that's what it's going to take.

Part of being a good townie is discerning where pressure should be applied. If you think that applying more pressure to Juls is a good idea, then your judgment is just bad.

All you're doing is teaching me that it's acceptable to be lazy and hide behind my ISO, instead of directly responding to direct questions which would in turn give you better reads. You're also teaching me that it's ok to fight questions, and discredit questions as crap, as if being transparent and straightforward is a bad thing.

No one is hiding behind an ISO. It is your responsibility to read this thread. No one has to answer the same question twice or present the same argument twice. That is what you are asking others to do.

I decide who I pressure, and when. Juls is not so special she can't be pressured. I don't give a damn if people don't want me to question her. No one's above inquiry.

When you point to your ISO instead of answering questions, you're hiding behind your ISO. Here, let's give you an example. Aegor: Don't ask me any more questions. Just read my ISO, because it's all there.

See how fun that is? See if that aggravates you in your Scumhunting travels.

Imagine, for a second, if I did the same things you're championing. But I don't, because I have no problem answering questions or helping people out with remembering stuff, because obviously no one's going to remember everything in a massive game with 21 players.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Do you guys have any other ideas you want to bring to the table?

We've got Adrien being called fake, HS saying there's 5 mafia, and Dam Gant only having 5 posts.

Anything else?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1093, Wake1 wrote:When you point to your ISO instead of answering questions, you're hiding behind your ISO. Here, let's give you an example. Aegor: Don't ask me any more questions. Just read my ISO, because it's all there.

See how fun that is? See if that aggravates you in your Scumhunting travels.

It would not aggravate me,
because I would never ask a question to which that is a possible answer in the first place

Imagine, for a second, if I did the same things you're championing. But I don't, because I have no problem answering questions or helping people out with remembering stuff, because obviously no one's going to remember everything in a massive game with 21 players.

Then replace out or shut the fuck up.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Aegor »

That was unnecessarily harsh.

Mod, please sanitize the last four words of my last post; or, I acknowledge that was out of line.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Wake1 »

You're out of line, Aegor.

Do not get in my way when it comes to Scumhunting.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Aegor »

OMG. Please die.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright Wake, with your extensive 'scumreading' for four pages,
what are your scum reads?
Give us a list. If you need to, explain it. Four sentences or less.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”