Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Alina »

Hunter is insane. This is basically a day 2 policy lynch. Day 2, 3 town down, lets lynch the crazy guy and not even bother looking for someone who seems like scum who ISN'T making a complete joke out of themselves! Wait, no, that's a stupid idea. How about we at least try and look for people who look bad instead of putting him on L-3 BEFORE EVEN 24 HOURS HAS PASSED?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't t think it was deliberate. I honestly do think he's scum. He's kind of playing you if you think it wads deliberate.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Alina »

Hunter seems like a complete troll to me here. I don't want to lynch a troll/someone who clearly isn't taking the game seriously day 2. I want to lynch scum. How about you?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1123, Aeronaut wrote:
Adrien
, where've you been? What's your take on the day's drama?

The reason I was on V/LA was a lot of work hours crammed into just a few days (it was more of a LA than the V because I wasn't on vacation, I just didn't have the necessary time to be online to be considered a regular active participant). I just got back from a 10 hour shift after a closing shift last night so I've been there all day. I'm still catching up, noticing that I still am being accused of fake (if I hear one more complaint that I'm fake, my head will 'splode). I also see we have a wagon on HS because he mentioned there being five scum (information we the town should not be privy to, so it could be a legitimate slip). I was on the wagon for HS when Clusk was lynched so I'm all for lynching HS, but Alina is right, we shouldn't rush the lynch without getting a bit more information (the only reason I'm not gonna vote yet). If HS is scum/town/SK/third party/our long lost brother, we could learn more from his flip if we don't rush it. I'm still catching up a little bit so I hope to give more thoughts soon (if not tonight, then sometime tomorrow).
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 982, HunterSeeker wrote:Ok guys unfortunately it has come to this. I hereby hardclaim blue/nilla town and am expecting to be uncced so votes off meh~

:D :D :D

I think Juls was onto something with his analysis in post eh 964. It was very good. It had me convinced really. I mean if I WERE MAFIA (im not, i just hard claimed blue), but IF I WERE MAFIA, I would bus adrien instantly. YES.

In post 991, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 988, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 987, Juls wrote:If HS ends up being town I will report him to the mafia gods for playing against his win condition.

1. I did not suicide
2. I did not selfvote/hammer with the intention to lose the game for town
3. I did not draw votes onto myself with the intention of getting lynched

More importantly Stop the OGI threats and ATEing which IMO is more harmful for the game

Note to self: actually Juls's interaction with me had been great had we been a maf team, Juls seems genuinely upset and I shud get towncred for fishing reactions. I mean no one would believe we are teamed even if one of us flip maf. /end note to self

@Alina -town does not say things like this. Not even troll-town.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1129, TheAdrienC wrote:
Adrien

The reason I was on V/LA was a lot of work hours crammed into just a few days (it was more of a LA than the V because I wasn't on vacation, I just didn't have the necessary time to be online to be considered a regular active participant). I just got back from a 10 hour shift after a closing shift last night so I've been there all day. I'm still catching up, noticing that I still am being accused of fake (if I hear one more complaint that I'm fake, my head will 'splode). I also see we have a wagon on HS because he mentioned there being five scum (information we the town should not be privy to, so it could be a legitimate slip). I was on the wagon for HS when Clusk was lynched so I'm all for lynching HS, but Alina is right, we shouldn't rush the lynch without getting a bit more information (the only reason I'm not gonna vote yet). If HS is scum/town/SK/third party/our long lost brother, we could learn more from his flip if we don't rush it. I'm still catching up a little bit so I hope to give more thoughts soon (if not tonight, then sometime tomorrow).

Your V/LA was manufactured to make it look like you were away in the night. You have been posting on-site.
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Would you like to see my work schedule?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY. Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Instead of just saying "someone else calling me fake", go read all the reasons I said you were fake in my posts and respond ok? It will even help wake cause he is too lazy to go find them.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1132, TheAdrienC wrote:Would you like to see my work schedule?
I have a full time job and am the mother of two (one being an infant) so that's two full time jobs. I'm not V/LA, especially not corresponding to the length of night.
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Our real life shit should not be relevant to our alignment in this game. Please do not make attacks on my personal life because you don't know my life and I don't know yours. It was completely unrelated to mafia and I only brought it up because I was asked where I was.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Juls »

I noted it before you ever got here. Everything is relevant if it is on this site and your vla was.
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm going to be honest, here. Hunterseeker is probably the most annoying person I've played with. He's lurking, he's using the terms from friggin Epicmafia, he's distracting us and not helping us at all.

I hate him.

That being said, we
need
to make the right move. Say that we mislynch. Say we have an SK. That's three potential villagers we lose tonight. It's going to go downhill fast if we jump to conclusions. By only focusing on HS, we're totally overlooking the other 17 people in this game.

I'm not against lynching him. I'm against lynching him
too quickly.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Juls »

Take your time, I am in no hurry. It will give Adrien more time to flail.
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1137, Juls wrote:I noted it before you ever got here. Everything is relevant if it is on this site and your vla was.

Personal attacks are against MafiaScum's rules and frankly uncalled for. And before my post on here saying I was back, I hadn't posted in three days (which includes another game
I'm in). Those posts three days ago were several within a few hour window (look at my ISO if you don't believe me) when I got home from a late night at work and tried to keep up with everything. My V/LA was because of real life issues including work and attempting to find out where I'm going to live next month. So I'm going to ask one more time, please keep my personal life out of this.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1128, Alina wrote:Hunter seems like a complete troll to me here. I don't want to lynch a troll/someone who clearly isn't taking the game seriously day 2. I want to lynch scum. How about you?

Alina
, this was my response to someone with a similar statement:

In post 1087, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1003, Aeronaut wrote:As far as HS goes, yea, he's a distraction. I just feel like if we mislynch, then he's become the
ultimate distraction.

While I
sort of
agree with this statement, it has the feel of "He's too scummy to be scum" or "She's too townie to be town"....It's a completely speculative argument, with no good conclusion.

I don't
know
if Hunter is scum or not, but his actions definitely don't scream town. I, for one, am not going to use the argument of "Well, he's obviously not scum, he's just trolling us" to not vote for him. If somebody else comes up scummier, or Hunter comes up with something to prove his usefulness, I'll change my vote.

P-Edit:
I agree with not lynching him in the first couple of days. If he hits L-3 (I'll have to redo my vote count to make sure he's not already) at a time I'm able to, I'll unvote temporarily.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: HunterSeeker
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1140, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 1137, Juls wrote:I noted it before you ever got here. Everything is relevant if it is on this site and your vla was.

Personal attacks are against MafiaScum's rules and frankly uncalled for. And before my post on here saying I was back, I hadn't posted in three days (which includes another game
I'm in). Those posts three days ago were several within a few hour window (look at my ISO if you don't believe me) when I got home from a late night at work and tried to keep up with everything. My V/LA was because of real life issues including work and attempting to find out where I'm going to live next month. So I'm going to ask one more time, please keep my personal life out of this.

I have noT attacked your personal life at all. I disbelieve that you were really vla but that is completely within the context of the game. You also logged in yesterday as I noted because your "last visited" when I was doing my catch up was yesterday (Saturday).
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY. Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.

I'm just getting
really
bad feelings from this wagon. I'm going with my gut that I think he's just a troll and this wagon is bull@$*!. If I'm wrong, oh well, but I
really
don't think lynching HS today is the right idea.

In post 1138, Aeronaut wrote:I'm going to be honest, here. Hunterseeker is probably the most annoying person I've played with. He's lurking, he's using the terms from friggin Epicmafia, he's distracting us and not helping us at all.

I hate him.

That being said, we
need
to make the right move. Say that we mislynch. Say we have an SK. That's three potential villagers we lose tonight. It's going to go downhill fast if we jump to conclusions. By only focusing on HS, we're totally overlooking the other 17 people in this game.

I'm not against lynching him. I'm against lynching him
too quickly.

I was about to say something along the lines of this, lets say HS flips troll-town, like I think he will - then let's say, judging by the NKs so far, we end up with 6 town down. Lets say there's 5 scum, one faction and an SK, or something, I don't know, I assume we have 5 or 6. That puts us at 10:5 or 9:3:3 or something crappy. You could say I'm being paranoid, but I'd really rather at least
try
and look for scum
who isn't trolling the hell around
. If we can't, then fine, maybe I'll go for HS if we
really
can't find anyone else. But I think we
can
. The fact no one really seems to be
trying
is depressing. I'm multi-tasking right now, but I'll start my reread soon. I hope at least a couple other people will try and look for scum instead of saying "oh well it must be hunter heheh".

PEDIT: WONDERFUL NOW HE'S AT L-2

@
Shaddowez
So, are you just going to say that it's impossible he's a troll/ridiculous and not even bother looking for anyone else?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1143, Juls wrote:
In post 1140, TheAdrienC wrote:

I have noT attacked your personal life at all. I disbelieve that you were really vla but that is completely within the context of the game. You also logged in yesterday as I noted because your "last visited" when I was doing my catch up was yesterday (Saturday).

You calling me a liar about my real life problems IS a personal attack.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Alina »

It doesn't seem like people are even going to bother even trying to see if there IS an alternate option. Wonderful. :/
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Juls »

No, I am questioning the honesty of your vla. Big difference. Especially since you logged on yesterday while trying to say you last visited 3 days ago.
Juls
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1144, Alina wrote:@Shaddowez So, are you just going to say that it's impossible he's a troll/ridiculous and not even bother looking for anyone else?

Not at all. My comment regarding someone coming up scummier didn't just mean from future posts, though I can see how it could have been read that way.

And, as I said I would - UNVOTE:
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1146, Alina wrote:It doesn't seem like people are even going to bother even trying to see if there IS an alternate option. Wonderful. :/

In post 1129, TheAdrienC wrote:
Adrien

The reason I was on V/LA was a lot of work hours crammed into just a few days (it was more of a LA than the V because I wasn't on vacation, I just didn't have the necessary time to be online to be considered a regular active participant). I just got back from a 10 hour shift after a closing shift last night so I've been there all day. I'm still catching up, noticing that I still am being accused of fake (if I hear one more complaint that I'm fake, my head will 'splode). I also see we have a wagon on HS because he mentioned there being five scum (information we the town should not be privy to, so it could be a legitimate slip). I was on the wagon for HS when Clusk was lynched so
I'm all for lynching HS, but Alina is right, we shouldn't rush the lynch without getting a bit more information (the only reason I'm not gonna vote yet). If HS is scum/town/SK/third party/our long lost brother, we could learn more from his flip if we don't rush it.
I'm still catching up a little bit so I hope to give more thoughts soon (if not tonight, then sometime tomorrow).

You're not being ignored.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”