Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1166, Aegor wrote:
In post 1155, Juls wrote:
Where is it against the rules? I have never seen that rule and personally don't think it should be against the rules. But, show me where and I will be glad to drop it. I have seen people scum hunt all the time by seeing who is online or in scum chat or last visited so I don't see how this is any different.

Read the activity rules for this game. Attempting to circumvent them via illegitimate V/LA is a clear violation. Furthermore, Site Rules prohibit bringing outside influences, of which this is most
definitely
one, into the game. You are more than welcome to poll mods on this issue if you do not believe me.

Meh, I won't push it but I don't see anything in site wide rules or mod rules that what I am accusing Adrien of is a violation nor do I see anything that says my questioning of it is a violation. Regardless, I'm dropping it and will dig inTo this deeper behind the scenes.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1171, Wake1 wrote:So we're looking at 4 Mafia, 1 SK, and Even/Odd-Night Vigilantes?

No. If that were the case, we would have had three NKs.

What is your hard-on for two vigs all about, exactly? Why would you even think there is a second Vig?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1168, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1162, Alina wrote:This game is crazy, that much is for certain. Seems like almost everyone hates everyone else. Thank god we aren't playing in real life or some people might actually die.

Nah, I had an awful newbie game once. Much worse than this one.

And much less interesting.

P-EDIT = Wake, man, I really don't know. There could be, definitely. I certainly hope so, so that they can just kill each other.

I can only imagine. o.O

In post 1172, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina, why were you so sure about it yesterDay though?

Because I was? I thought because he had a big difference from his 1506, and etc, I explained this to someone else earlier in my big post I think. But the way this wagon is happening feels off as @$)* to me and I honestly think voting for someone for being a troll/VI or something is stupid,
considering we almost certainly have other options
. Like I said earlier, this is more of a policy lynch than a lets-hit-scum lynch. It's day two. We're three town down. And we're policy lynching? Brilliant! If people would at least try and see if there were other options, great, but no one is trying that. They're just settling for lynching HS without even bothering to search for scum who aren't playing the troll game.

In post 1173, Boonskiies wrote:While I do believe there is a good possibility of Hunter being scum, I also have a strong feeling on Alina as stated before, but no one paid any attention to it.

VOTE: Alina

I will hammer Hunter if it comes down to it though.

...? Where did you say that?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My first rambling about you. And I'm not bothering to hunt for others?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY. Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.

This doesn't make any sense. If I was scum and wanted to get rid of Hunter for towncred,
do you think I would just flip on him and defend him when everyone else starts going on board for lynching him?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Juls »

@Alina - lots of people are still scum hunting.
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1180, Juls wrote:@Alina - lots of people are still scum hunting.

I know, I just don't like how he was put on L-2 in like 5 seconds flat.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1176, Aegor wrote:
In post 1171, Wake1 wrote:So we're looking at 4 Mafia, 1 SK, and Even/Odd-Night Vigilantes?

No. If that were the case, we would have had three NKs.

What is your hard-on for two vigs all about, exactly? Why would you even think there is a second Vig?

Usually when there's an "Even-Night" role, there's and "Odd-Night" role as well. I'm not saying there is, but I'm saying there
may
, which you seem to take issue with. You seem to neglect the possibility that our dead Odd-Night Doctor, Farside, may have blocked one NK attempt... or that a different role may have done so. Do you not think these things are at least possible? If not, why?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Alina - I mean, you kind of had a lead in starting this bandwagon, if only indirectly. Why wouldn't you expect people to follow on your reasonings?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Wake, what do you make of Damon? Just curious about this.

I've been reading his ISO (It's not long really) and It seems off to me. Very... self aware. He also seems to be buddying with you a bit. I dunno.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Also everyone else can give their opinions too, not really sure why I just asked only Wake.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1183, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - I mean, you kind of had a lead in starting this bandwagon, if only indirectly. Why wouldn't you expect people to follow on your reasonings?

I think Hunter himself has more to do with starting the bandwagon than anyone else. I changed my mind on him and I think he's just completely bonkers. I just don't like how a zillion people jumped on and put him to L-2 without much thought to anyone else. I understand being suspicious of him, I was too, but I don't think it's the right way to go. So boon, If Hunter flips town, who do we lynch?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Alina »

Hm...

@
Shaddowez

How do you feel about boonskiies?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:Wake, what do you make of Damon? Just curious about this.

I've been reading his ISO (It's not long really) and It seems off to me. Very... self aware. He also seems to be buddying with you a bit. I dunno.

He's like my third nipple. There but barely noticeable.

So what's your aim here, Aeronaut? You trying to make me suspect you even more with your lackluster attempt to drive a lynch on Damon_Gant?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm still on board with you. You just like to not be seen as 'on the bandwagon'. You definitely want to start it, but you want to use the fact that you 'were against the wagon' to get town cred. And no, it looks as if we want to start a bandwagon on me. Possibly from your scum buddy? We shall see.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1185, Aeronaut wrote:Also everyone else can give their opinions too, not really sure why I just asked only Wake.

Juls 964 wrote:Damon_Gant, post 502 - second post of the game where he says he has a lot of town reads but doesn't elaborate. Two posts that are full of nothing. Anybody can say "I have a bunch of town reads. Thanks y'all, see ya later"
Really dislike post 589 by Damon_Gant. He just grabbed a spattering of players and posted not-very-deep commentary on him. Geez, he even looked at my slot who I think had 3 posts? And then he jumps on the flashwagon. He is now in my scum column.
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1189, Boonskiies wrote:I'm still on board with you. You just like to not be seen as 'on the bandwagon'. You definitely want to start it, but you want to use the fact that you 'were against the wagon' to get town cred. And no, it looks as if we want to start a bandwagon on me. Possibly from your scum buddy? We shall see.

Mm, not really. I just think a couple of things you've done in this game are suspect. I'll go into more detail once I've looked into your ISO later. I guess your suspicion is plausible enough. Wait. Why would I get town cred IF HUNTERSEEKER IS SCUM AND I OPPOSED HIS LYNCH? WOULDN'T THAT BRING UPON THE OPPOSITE REACTION? Answer this.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1182, Wake1 wrote:Usually when there's an "Even-Night" role, there's and "Odd-Night" role as well.

This is very much not true. Please dispel this erroneous notion ex stirpe from your mind.

I'm not saying there is, but I'm saying there
may
, which you seem to take issue with. You seem to neglect the possibility that our dead Odd-Night Doctor, Farside, may have blocked one NK attempt... or that a different role may have done so. Do you not think these things are at least possible? If not, why?

I have not neglected the possibility. I simply do not find them likely, which is what statistics tell me. And there is no point AT ALL in even discussing these issues in any context that would have an impact on this game because there is no way of knowing which of them is the correct one at this point.

If you care, I find the most likely option that there is no second Vig and two anti-town factions.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'll be back tomorrow.

Goodnight, folks.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1188, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:Wake, what do you make of Damon? Just curious about this.

He's like my third nipple. There but barely noticeable.

So what's your aim here, Aeronaut? You trying to make me suspect you even more with your lackluster attempt to drive a lynch on Damon_Gant?

You suspect everyone.

My aim is to ask your opinion on someone who I think is shady. I'm trying to get as much information on these people as possible before the night comes, because I could be dead come Day 3.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Alina - So you've finally read into my bus statement. Nice.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1195, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - So you've finally read into my bus statement. Nice.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? You avoided my question.

You claimed Hunter and I could be scum, and I could have been bussing him to gain town cred - then you say that I would want to be OFF the wagon to gain town credit. THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE. Wouldn't I want to be ON it? Answer my questions. Don't avoid them.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1197, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

Don't ignore my questions. This isn't funny. I'm sure you think it is, but it isn't.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unless you are scum and he isn't. Took you a bit to realize we're thinking of hunter as scum, eh? I'm thinking hunter night just be noob town for the forums now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”