Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Aegor »

Alina, at this point you should just know that this game will be used as a case study in how to play as badly as possible in every way imaginable as town. I would divest emotionally.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Boon
, I'm not ignoring you asking me about Aegor. I'll get to it tomorrow.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1272, Alina wrote:He had two votes on him. Two. :l I'm sorry if I'm coming across like mega-bitch here but that's just ugh

Yeh it was a stupid move all right. Certainly doesn't make me want to move my vote off him.

Don't worry, you aren't a mega-bitch.
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1274, Boonskiies wrote:Calm...down...frantic girl...

I'm not a power role. I said don't role claim for you if you are a TPR, because I didn't want you yelling down my back for saying YOU JUST WANT ME TO CLAIM MY PR!!! yah blah dah da da...I could care less if you said you were vanilla.

Boonskiies, you are missing the point entirely. Now that you have claimed Vanilla, scum will NK someone else, who
could
be a PR. Town never wants to make it easier for scum to target PRs. And if you are a PR, then you lied, which is even more awful.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Burning - I'm actually starting to become more convinced that we are dealing with a third party, whether it be a werewolf gang or a SK. Which would make sense on her playstyle of being her indecisive scummy, and at the same time co-existing with town. I want to say more SK than werewolf though.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1277, Burning_TowN wrote:Yeh it was a stupid move all right. Certainly doesn't make me want to move my vote off him.

You should move your vote off of him and onto HS. Boonskiies is town, and I do not change scumreads to townreads very often.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Alina »

@Boon Okay. But why would you claim that you're not a power role? Do you not understand how that hurts town(assuming you're town...which I'm not.)? And it's couldn't care less. Couldn't. Not could. Thanks in advance. And why would I say "u just want me to claim my pr!!" That's like claiming a PR... I'm so confused by you.

@Aegor Point taken. Thank you.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

"because I didn't want you yelling down my back for saying YOU JUST WANT ME TO CLAIM MY PR!!!"

If alina is scum she'd claim vanilla. So um... wut?
"I'm actually starting to become more convinced that we are dealing with a third party, whether it be a werewolf gang or a SK."
Why is she an SK? Also, warewolves act just like mafia.

PEDIT: I agree Alina.

PPEDIT: Boon, you act like it is physically impossible for her to be vanilla for some reason

PPPEDIT: No, you should stop voting HS aegor. He's town.

_B_E
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

GA ALL OF YOU STOP POSTING FOR 5 MINUTES!!!!!!

(joke)
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1282, Burning_TowN wrote:PPPEDIT: No, you should stop voting HS aegor. He's town.

He is at best a liability.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

How is it more awful? Let's face it, I am not going to get NK'd because I am an easy bandwagon for scum. Simple as that. As a power role, hell yeah would to try and protect myself from a NK. I want to win. My vanilla claim is null, as it really proves nothing, and scum won't necessarily take it seriously.

PEdit: Eh, I could care much less, because I do care a little. But let's face it. I believe it should be obvious I am not scum. But she already knows I'm not scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Alina »

@Burning_Town I want a PPPPedit though! :P
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1285, Boonskiies wrote:How is it more awful? Let's face it, I am not going to get NK'd because I am an easy bandwagon for scum. Simple as that. As a power role, hell yeah would to try and protect myself from a NK. I want to win. My vanilla claim is null, as it really proves nothing, and scum won't necessarily take it seriously.

PEdit: Eh, I could care much less, because I do care a little. But let's face it. I believe it should be obvious I am not scum. But she already knows I'm not scum.

Hell, scum could've thought anything if they had no other information, like, tracker following me to someone (theoretically), making them possibly want to kill you. They could have thought you were a secret genius mastermind and wanted to get rid of you before you exposed them all in one fell swoop. Now they think you're a vanilla townie. Meaning other people(possibly PRs) will die.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1285, Boonskiies wrote:How is it more awful? Let's face it, I am not going to get NK'd because I am an easy bandwagon for scum. Simple as that. As a power role, hell yeah would to try and protect myself from a NK. I want to win. My vanilla claim is null, as it really proves nothing, and scum won't necessarily take it seriously.

Because it is a matter of rational convention that town should not lie about claims, because then the player in question is asking for faith to be placed in him
despite a proven history of lying
. You can understand why such behavior is strongly discouraged.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Aegor »

In less subtle terms, I and many other players
lynch without hesitation and on policy
all players who change claims.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1281, Alina wrote:@Boon Okay. But why would you claim that you're not a power role? Do you not understand how that hurts town(assuming you're town...which I'm not.)? And it's couldn't care less. Couldn't. Not could. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't hurt town. I'd much rather have someone else die in the night than myself. Dying in the night gives me no chance to give my input on scum. And I could care less...much much less.

PEditt: i totally understand that. But you have no way of proving I was lying, nor do I have indefinite proof of me telling the truth. I don't necessarily need other town on my side right now; they'll come to eventually.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And if I had lied about being vanilla, I'm not going to claim unless it will ultimately benefit the town. And with that, scum is out of the question on knowing what I am. Thanks.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Aegor »

OMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And if I had lied about being vanilla, I'm not going to claim unless it will ultimately benefit the town. And with that, scum is out of the question on knowing what I am. Thanks.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THAT SHIP HAS SAILED? YOU CANNOT EVER ALTER YOUR CLAIM AND BENEFIT THE TOWN. WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU STILL NOT GETTING?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Aegor »

I .......I just.....................
M A S Q U E R A D E
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1290, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1281, Alina wrote:@Boon Okay. But why would you claim that you're not a power role? Do you not understand how that hurts town(assuming you're town...which I'm not.)? And it's couldn't care less. Couldn't. Not could. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't hurt town. I'd much rather have someone else die in the night than myself. Dying in the night gives me no chance to give my input on scum. And I could care less...much much less.

PEditt: i totally understand that. But you have no way of proving I was lying, nor do I have indefinite proof of me telling the truth. I don't necessarily need other town on my side right now; they'll come to eventually.

Uh
yes it does
. Being a VT isn't about surviving to the end and being the magical hero from space who magically catches all the scum.. That's a goal, but the main one should be to die in the place of a PR, who, typically, are far more useful than VTs in the long run, I would assume. So yes, actually, it
does
hurt town.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unless I lied.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

See? It really doesn't affect anything. You have no way of being certain. And that's why it makes you mad, isn't it? Not sure if you should waste a NK on me now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, what do you think, Alina? Do you believe my VT claim?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1296, Boonskiies wrote:See? It really doesn't affect anything. You have no way of being certain. And that's why it makes you mad, isn't it? Not sure if you should waste a NK on me now.

I hope someone does use an NK on you.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Alina »

oh my god

Boon. If you're fake claiming and you're a power role you're not half as clever you think you are and you should probably not do this again.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”