Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Alina »

He said he'd give in depth analysis like 70 years ago and he never did. I feel jipped. I guess I'd be okay voting him, I'd rather lynch Boon but at least he's doing something I guess. Damon's just...who? When HunterSeeker has more posts than you, there's a problem.

VOTE: Damon
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

six pages over night wow... cool.
I see aegor is bringing more sanctimonious attitude. Nice.

Juls- my comment was about HS's behavior which if he is scum then would be contrary to your play against wincon statement. His comments could be scum, WIFOM, and passive aggressive motivation with evasiveness.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Juls »

If hunter isn't happening then I am voting Adri
E
n but I'm not ready to give up on hunter yet. Being a troll does not get you a pass. Especially when he's from epic mafia. That wifom is not town. The wagon grew quickly because he is legitimately scummy. How long of a pass do we give him? What if we mislynch a town anyway? Then we still have to deal with him later. I don't think it's a mislynch but if it is it would be better to do it now before we are really in the weeds.

P-edit: yes. That is what I was trying to explain. His trolling is not town no matter which way it is sliced (I.e, town wouldn't submit that wifom)
-------------------------------------
Juls
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.
VOTE: Boonskies
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1352, Juls wrote:If hunter isn't happening then I am voting Adri
E
n but I'm not ready to give up on hunter yet. Being a troll does not get you a pass. Especially when he's from epic mafia. That wifom is not town. The wagon grew quickly because he is legitimately scummy. How long of a pass do we give him? What if we mislynch a town anyway? Then we still have to deal with him later. I don't think it's a mislynch but if it is it would be better to do it now before we are really in the weeds.

P-edit: yes. That is what I was trying to explain. His trolling is not town no matter which way it is sliced (I.e, town wouldn't submit that wifom)

I don't care what appears town or not town. It does appear highly evasive and does make more sense from scum motivation than town motivation. Town doing that is someone being a passive aggressive ____. Scum, it is engaging in stirring pot to try and give thoughts to dissuade that really scummy.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1353, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.

I'd like a full reads list from you
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1353, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.

I want to lynch you too tbh. :l
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd really love to be a 7-shot dayvig or something right now
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Alina »

Oh my god me too. I hope I can at least dream about it. That would make my year.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1355, Not_Mafia wrote:

As of now
Scummy:
SKOT, Wake, Boon, HS, BP. Aeronaut a little.

On the fence:
Adrien C, Reinoe, Burning_Town, Mirhawk, Scarab, Not_Mafia, Aegor

Townie:
Alina, Juls, Damon, Shaddow
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1359, BroodKingEXE wrote:

As of now
Scummy:

On the fence:

Townie:

You want to explain some of these? Like, how does damon seem town to you when he's barely posted?
2023 W/L | 1-0
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1360, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1359, BroodKingEXE wrote:

As of now
Scummy:

On the fence:

Townie:

You want to explain some of these? Like, how does damon seem town to you when he's barely posted?

The tone of his posts are very direct and to the point. I doubt he is lurking and when he does post it seems to be for getting his opinion out there. His thoughts feel townie to me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Alina »

He logged on after the thread opened and didn't post. Isn't that, um...lurking? He didn't even say hi. How's that night chat of yours? Who else is there?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Aboona
Get a room

In post 1352, Juls wrote:If hunter isn't happening then I am voting Adri
E

Is there anyone else here from EpicMafia that can confirm this? Not that I don't trust you Juls, (I don't trust anybody), but I'd like to hear more about that pro of lynching Hunter.

For now, however, my vote remains off him. I wish Damon would post something, but the longer he stays silent the scummier he gets. It doesn't sit well with me, so I took a look at his ISO.

It's basically just him being way too self aware, and complaining about how fast the game is going. I also came across this.

In post 869, Damon_Gant wrote:I've had a very busy week until now. Starting from tomorrow I have 4 consecutive days off and therefore my excuses are running out in this game!

Where's those 4 consecutive days, bro? Yea, you're right, your excuses
are
running out. Post something useful, or get lynched.

VOTE: Damon_Gant
2023 W/L | 1-0
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1362, Alina wrote:He logged on after the thread opened and didn't post. Isn't that, um...lurking? He didn't even say hi. How's that night chat of yours? Who else is there?

Who doesn't look at the game and not post? If he is behind on a 55-page game and doesn't have good reads why should he have to post suboptimal reads that don't encompass the whole picture. I'm just saying when he does come on he doesn't seem dodgy about what he is doing.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Alina »

Yeah he does though. "Sorry guys, I'm not comfortable yet so if you read me scummy its because of that of course. Mwahaha!" Etc.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1363, Aeronaut wrote:Is there anyone else here from EpicMafia that can confirm this? Not that I don't trust you Juls, (I don't trust anybody), but I'd like to hear more about that pro of lynching Hunter.

I don't play on Epic Mafia but I do play a relatively similar variant of server mafia and what Juls is saying makes sense
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Juls »

@Those suspecting BroodKing. Does this question look like it is coming from scum? This is pretty much the reason I am town reading Brood right now.
Juls
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1365, Alina wrote:Yeah he does though. "Sorry guys, I'm not comfortable yet so if you read me scummy its because of that of course. Mwahaha!" Etc.

Read that as a personality thing, because of the length of the statement. Shame we lost a vig though, too many LA/trolls to sort out. Out of those people though, Boon is definitely scum. His playstyle is, so much more disruptive in this game compared to others. If Boon is town, he wouldn't post 2 pages of spammy arguments.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Juls »

@Broodking - why does that make boon scum but not wake? (Sorry if you already answered, this game is becoming a bit hard to catch everything)
Juls
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1369, Juls wrote:@Broodking - why does that make boon scum but not wake? (Sorry if you already answered, this game is becoming a bit hard to catch everything)

I personally know Boon's playstyle better, because I did a meta on him for a different game. I don't like it from Wake either, but I am 100% Boon is scum. The style is totally anti-town, Boon town can be crazy, but it isn't disruptive. I'm probably not going to do a meta for this game, because that would be too much time into this game, which is already a spam fast of fights and arguments.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:54 am

Post by reinoe »

It pains me in my soul to say this but I think hunter seeker is a VI. I feel so dejected.

UNVOTE:
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1334, Juls wrote:Oh god, you guys suck for posting so much while I slept.

@Adri
E
n -no, I am not satisfied. I made more comments about you on my pages 1-18 posts. Respond to those as well. I'm headed to work now so I will be able to post but not big. I will try to retort more verbosely when I get home.

Is the name thing really called for? Now you're just making fun of me and trolling me.

Your first post which had analysis on me on the first bits of the game that was pointed out by pretty much everyone else and I've ALREADY responded to.

In post 809, Juls wrote:
Page 12

-Aegor 279: is he seriously accusing boon of role fishing....for a scum role? bad vote.
-Adrien 287. This post is so fake. First the p-edit is not real. He is putting the p-edit at the top? Second, I hate how he finger wags at wake and says he is taking his vote off but he's watching him, etc. I also hate the "I'm not your friend" speech. This whole post feels like what Adrien "thinks" town should sound like but it just comes off completely manufactured. And then the vote on boon is just ridiculous. He says he wanted to keep his head low but why in the world would boon have posted "hmmm" if he was trying to lay low? That just brought attention to him. I disagree with Salamance that adrien is bussing wake. I think Adrien is scum and wake is probably bad-town like farside said.
-Town read on Alina is growing. If you are town, stop being so tentative. Trust your gut. If you are scum I will never believe the innocent routine again!

Is there something wrong with having a P-edit at the top? Why do you keep calling me a liar about things that are not relevant to my alignment? I was posting, kept refreshing the game in another window and noticed more posts. And as for the taking the vote off Wake but still saying I'm watching him, practically 20 instances of that has happened from almost everyone here. Why is it only scummy when I do it? And I just wanted to make sure that it was clear that I was not trying to manipulate Alina by what I was being accused of "buddying up" with her. You're the one who made the joke about us kissing in a tree.

In post 810, Juls wrote:
Page 13

-Stupid self vote is stupid. Let's see who takes the bait. I predict the policy lynching king Aegor.

(Oh, I just remembered something I forgot to say on page 12. That big post from Adrien, he also copies farside with definition shit. This guy is seriously fake)

-Hmmm, day vig shenanigans. Since we are still d1, I assume this is fake.

How is using a tactic I've seen successfully done to get answers out of someone fake? No, you're not going to answer that because no one addresses anything I ask about how I'm fake...they just snicker and point like a bunch of middle school kids.

In post 811, Juls wrote:- Oh look more fake hysterics from Adrien.

This is the shit you want me to respond to instead of me trying to do any scumhunting since I got back?

In post 812, Juls wrote:
-If AdrienC is town, I am probably never going to be able to read him ever. This guy is so scummy/fake.

And this.

Now, I have things that I want YOU to address.

1. Don't you think that you wanting me to go through your ISO and address every little mention of my name even though a huge chunk of it has no content whatsoever is distracting me of my purpose to find scum and lynch them? I wake up this morning wanting to do an ISO on Aegor per boonskiies's request and all I've done for the past hour is go through your ISO to find stuff like "Heh heh heh, Adrien is so fake...". Don't you think that's counter-productive for the town if I'm not participating in getting information and processing information and trying to get a lynch because we need every living town member (oh wait,
you
don't think I am town!!) to find the scum so we can lynch the scum after losing three townies so far?

2. Do you think there is any validity in this quote from this Mastin article?

If you attempt to make a Post by Post Analysis (abbreviated PbPA, wherein you list each of a target player's posts and critique each one), you are very likely to find yourself stretching to justify a conclusion you already had in mind beforehand with posts that don't actually add anything. In fact, PbPAs are quite possibly the most pointless ways you can waste time in Mafia.

You felt I was scum from the first few pages you read. Other people who have been suspicious of me eventually went elsewhere after more posts came along. You started to get vaguer and vaguer about why you didn't like each post I made. Maybe you started looking into my posts with a bias that you thought I was scum and that made you find scummy things that weren't even there? You don't think that target fixation is something that can happen in mafia at all? Don't you think that target fixation is NOT a good thing?

3. Fake? If you don't explain this, I'm ignoring you for the rest of the game unless you post something extremely profound and important.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

inb4 dat post is fake to y'all! Derp derp derp
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:59 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Is anyone else noticing that Not_Mafia basically hopped on every bandwagon started this day phase (with the exception of boonskiies)?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”