Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But wagons are fun
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1374, TheAdrienC wrote:Is anyone else noticing that Not_Mafia basically hopped on every bandwagon started this day phase (with the exception of boonskiies)?

I've played with him before in open 550. That's his style. I used that very point in an effort to set up a frame job on him. It never came to pass fully but I was getting ready to make the case if I had to.

I think vote count analysis does have it's place but it's value won't make itself apparent until day 3-4.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Wake1 »

So now people seem to be migrating towards Damon_Gant. Not sure what DG's doing, but he needs to talk.
Toomai, do you know how soon he can be prodded?

If you have questions for me, ask me directly, and I'll try to answer them. I'll not hide behind my ISO as an excuse. However, keep my words in context if you're honestly looking for answers.

I'm Townreading Boonskies and AdrienC at the moment, and will be analyzing their ISOs soon, unless I get distracted enough.

Not_Mafia comes off as very shifty. He
does
keep hopping onto different bandwagons. Is that indicative of alignment?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm not comfortable with Mirhawk's lack of presence so far. I will analyze him first.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1378, Wake1 wrote:I'm not comfortable with Mirhawk's lack of presence so far. I will analyze him first.

Haven't you analyzed him already?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1379, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1378, Wake1 wrote:I'm not comfortable with Mirhawk's lack of presence so far. I will analyze him first.

Haven't you analyzed him already?

I don't remember. I'll check.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Oh, wow, looks like I did in .
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 1377, Wake1 wrote:Not sure what DG's doing, but he needs to talk.
Toomai, do you know how soon he can be prodded?
Players will not be prodded until the day has been open long enough to reach the ruleset's prod length.
Said time is not yet long enough for me to bother calculating it.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1370, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1369, Juls wrote:@Broodking - why does that make boon scum but not wake? (Sorry if you already answered, this game is becoming a bit hard to catch everything)

I personally know Boon's playstyle better, because I did a meta on him for a different game. I don't like it from Wake either, but I am 100% Boon is scum. The style is totally anti-town, Boon town can be crazy, but it isn't disruptive. I'm probably not going to do a meta for this game, because that would be too much time into this game, which is already a spam fast of fights and arguments.

You did a meta on me in another game? Well, it wasn't a scum game of mine. Making up lies now? You realize I've only officially completed two games on this site, right? One I was a day vig, and the other I had replaced into super late, so I seriously don't get what you are talking about. Slipped up, yo.

You weren't even on my suspicious list until now.

VOTE: Broodking
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1255, Burning_TowN wrote:HunterSeeker is town, I think. He simply said there were 5 scum because that was his guess. It isn't as if scum would just slip that way. Also, his stuff after that reminds me of me when I'm town and not having a good game (for the record I've only had one good game and it wasn't on this site :D)

Alina looks like town to me. She's questioning and applying pressure in a townish way, especially for a newbie.

Boonskies? It isn't his contradictions that I find scummy, it is two other things.

1: His most recent posts seem to be reacting angrily instead of logically or not at all

2: He wanted to lynch hunter quickly but he thought he was newbtown.

I am btw looking foward to some heated discussion in hydra chat :D

VOTE: Boonskiies

-Burning_Earth

PEDIT: Jesus fucking christ 6 posts in the time I made this one.

Nothing heated about it, I agree completely.

In post 1264, Boonskiies wrote:@Burning - I didn't show any anger until post #1258. I had no reason to show anger, unlike Alina. I am vanilla, I'm a bad lynch for town. I'm probably going to get NK eventually because of my hunch on Alina. "Oh no! Why would I kill him?! It would be too obvious! Oh poor me, someone's trying to get me lynched. Oh dear."

I'll answer this with a quote:
In post 1266, Alina wrote:Like really? "Hey Alina, don't roleclaim with a vote on you! *PROCEEDS TO ROLECLAIM*" Good job. I'm impressed.

In post 1286, Alina wrote:@Burning_Town I want a PPPPedit though! :P

PPPPedit: I can't handle this anymore...

In post 1292, Aegor wrote:
OMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And if I had lied about being vanilla, I'm not going to claim unless it will ultimately benefit the town. And with that, scum is out of the question on knowing what I am. Thanks.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THAT SHIP HAS SAILED? YOU CANNOT EVER ALTER YOUR CLAIM AND BENEFIT THE TOWN. WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU STILL NOT GETTING?

@Boonskiies: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36231

In post 1320, Alina wrote:Yeah, we're gonna get married. True love. We'll be Boonlina. Alinaskiies?

what?

In post 1374, TheAdrienC wrote:Is anyone else noticing that Not_Mafia basically hopped on every bandwagon started this day phase (with the exception of boonskiies)?

That will be something to look into tomorrow.

In post 1383, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1370, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1369, Juls wrote:@Broodking - why does that make boon scum but not wake? (Sorry if you already answered, this game is becoming a bit hard to catch everything)

I personally know Boon's playstyle better, because I did a meta on him for a different game. I don't like it from Wake either, but I am 100% Boon is scum. The style is totally anti-town, Boon town can be crazy, but it isn't disruptive. I'm probably not going to do a meta for this game, because that would be too much time into this game, which is already a spam fast of fights and arguments.

You did a meta on me in another game? Well, it wasn't a scum game of mine. Making up lies now? You realize I've only officially completed two games on this site, right? One I was a day vig, and the other I had replaced into super late, so I seriously don't get what you are talking about. Slipped up, yo.

You weren't even on my suspicious list until now.

VOTE: Broodking

Humm. Confirmed liar versus player. I think I'll believe the player.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by BP »

In post 1361, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1360, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1359, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1355, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1353, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.
VOTE: Boonskies

I'd like a full reads list from you

As of now
Scummy:
SKOT, Wake, Boon, HS, BP. Aeronaut a little.

On the fence:
Adrien C, Reinoe, Burning_Town, Mirhawk, Scarab, Not_Mafia, Aegor

Townie:
Alina, Juls, Damon, Shaddow

You want to explain some of these? Like, how does damon seem town to you when he's barely posted?

The tone of his posts are very direct and to the point. I doubt he is lurking and when he does post it seems to be for getting his opinion out there. His thoughts feel townie to me.

Rubbish. Where? Which of the five posts? The ones he quickly made up cramming everyone's opinion, and full of questions, rather than answers?
Rub. Ish.

In post 1368, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1365, Alina wrote:Yeah he does though. "Sorry guys, I'm not comfortable yet so if you read me scummy its because of that of course. Mwahaha!" Etc.

Read that as a personality thing, because of the length of the statement. Shame we lost a vig though, too many LA/trolls to sort out. Out of those people though, Boon is definitely scum. His playstyle is, so much more disruptive in this game compared to others. If Boon is town, he wouldn't post 2 pages of spammy arguments.

Boonskiies derails the conversation, Wake is always changing the focus of the conversation. He doesn't *add up to it*, he *changes the focus*, or has *all of the focuses on everyone*. All the time. Ah, and he also had a lit up debate with Juls, same as Aboona. So... Why are they different?

Also, WAKE. I WANT YOU TO ANSWER TO MY POST 642. YOU WERE GOING TO PESTER ME. PLEASE DO. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON MY RESPONSE TO YOU AND MAINLY WHY YOU HAVE STOPPED "PESTERING" ME.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1385, BP wrote:
Also, WAKE. I WANT YOU TO ANSWER TO MY POST 642. YOU WERE GOING TO PESTER ME. PLEASE DO. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON MY RESPONSE TO YOU AND MAINLY WHY YOU HAVE STOPPED "PESTERING" ME.

Your showcased the indignation a malevolent, gay rancor.

Nothing you said had any game-related value in response to my abrasive .

Anything else?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Juls »

Hey Adri
E
n, I will respond to you in detail tonight when I am on my PC but in the meantime, answer the two true/false questions below:

True or false...
1) Scum must fake interactions with townies to sound like town
2) Having fake-sounding posts is a scum tell
-------------------------------------
Juls
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:33 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1386, Wake1 wrote:
a malevolent, gay rancor.

I laughed so hard at this...

Selkie
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:34 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1387, Juls wrote:Hey Adri
E
n, I will respond to you in detail tonight when I am on my PC but in the meantime, answer the two true/false questions below:

True or false...
1) Scum must fake interactions with townies to sound like town
2) Having fake-sounding posts is a scum tell

1.) True.

2.) Define fake sounding. How have my posts sounded fake. I've been wanting this definition for almost 50 pages.

And insult my name one more time, I'm reporting.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Juls »

Reporting for what? Go ahead. I don't give a fuck. If I get mod killed or even warned for that I will replace out because that is so fucking stupid.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Juls »

And I have addressed your fakeness a lot. Gave examples and everything. So don't be disingenuous in saying that nobody told you why you sound fake!
Juls
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 am

Post by reinoe »

VOTE: wake88

For bringing an anti-gay agenda into this game.

Selkie
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1384, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1255, Burning_TowN wrote:

Humm. Confirmed liar versus player. I think I'll believe the player.

~tn5421

@BurningIgnorance

Mm, I don't see where it was confirmed that I was lying. Have I been proven not vanilla? Thank you.

And you tried proving that I was "angry" by quoting someone else? Lol? Your guys' logic makes absolutely no sense. Only anger I've shown is against your slot.

And to that little topic thing you posted at me, KEY FUCKING WORD! "IF". God, such ignorance. Your slot is just making too definite accusations with no real back up of evidence.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Examples but not explanations. I don't see how my posts sound fake. I even gave you explanations of why I said what I said on some of those examples. And my name is a personal attack, something you seem to love doing to me.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Classic fucking bullying.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Juls »

If you are getting offended by me making a point to spell your name correctly then you're way too thin skinned to play this game and this is coming from someone with pretty thin skin. Also, I did explain in some instances. I actually made a point to sense I already saw all the places with you going "duh, how am I fake?". Also, not_mafia told you that "fake" is difficult to quantify and you passed it off as if it isn't easily quantified then it can't be a tell. Like I said, I will respond in detail to all your
trash
responses when I get home. In the meantime, here's another tell for you: Appeal to Emotion. What I am doing with you is far from fucking bullying and you are acting
FAKE
in trying to present it as such. I have a scum read on you for lots of reasons and I am pursuing those reasons. If capitalizing and bolding your fucking E is bullying then everybody on this site is a bully. Why were people calling SKOT by SNOT not bullying? Oh...cause it wasn't you huh? I found that way more offensive than bolding a fucking E. Get over your self!
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So,
Damon_Gant
is L-6,
Boonskies
is L-8,
Broodking
and
Adrien
are at L-9, and
Hunter
is at L-5

Nobody else is L-anything, so I think I'll give a bit of an analysis on these five people.

HunterSeeker:
Still feeling like he's a VI. He should post more. I feel like we were about to lynch him for the same reasons we lynched Clusk, and we know how that turned out. I think the town needs to get it right tonight, so we can get a little wiggle room. That being said, if we mislynch again, I'd be all for putting HS on the chopping block, and maybe going through with it. If what Juls and Not_Mafia are right about him and how a scum acts over at EpicMafia, then he could indeed be scum, or a SK or something. However, for now, He's just on my Idiot radar. Beep Beep!

BoonSkies:
I really, really he hadn't spent seven posts spamming up the game with that fight. However, his gameplay
right now
isn't screaming scum to me. It seems like he is legitimately scum hunting, just in a very destructive way. I feel like someone who was scum would be a bit less in the spotlight, but I guess everyone has a different playstyle. He's null, with a slight lean towards town at the moment.

Broodking:
Has been a little lurkey but has posted a lot recently. I don't know why, but your posts just seem very... off to me. They seem a bit forced, but that could be only me. You also seem so sure of yourself that Boon is scummy and Damon is townie. And we're supposed to just take your word for it from "another game"? Link. The. Game. Null, leaning scum.

Adrien:
Adrien, you want to know how your posts feel "forced". First of all, I wouldn't call them "fake", but forced. And the answer to that is that it's hard to find a real instance of that, as it's in your style of writing, not the information you've given us. So yea, you come off a bit forced, or
manufactured.
It's freaking some people out. I however, don't think it's as scummy as some of these other people. You're mostly Null for me.

Damon_Gant:
Hasn't posted anything in like a week. Has posted anything
useful
ever. Yes, he's pretended to be useful, with cheesy self aware posts that just raise more questions than answers. His posts sound much more manufactured than Adrien's, which is why my vote is instead on Damon. Damon is anti-town, and is seeming scummy in the process, especially since he's apparently been looking at the thread and not posting. Floater, GRAB A LIFE VEST!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1396, Juls wrote:
If you are getting offended by me making a point to spell your name correctly then you're way too thin skinned to play this game and this is coming from someone with pretty thin skin.

Says the person so hot and bothered by my play-style that she's actively ignoring me for the rest of the game.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Wake1 »