chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:33 am

Post by chamber »

I don't think me voting for Yos is going to do anything to persuade PJ or Undo, heh.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:33 am

Post by chamber »

Ok? Do I seem like the kind of person to give into pressure like that? I'll vote on my timeline, not yours.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sorry DGB. Chamber doesn't want you to live.

Unvote Yosarian, vote DGB

OGML, seems like there won't be any Yosarian wagons today.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Heh. This game.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00 am

Let it be noted that my vote on DGB is a direct consequence of chamber's refusal to vote for Yosarian. I don't want any part of this DGB lynch, and yet, I'll lynch anyone at this point, because I'm done with players who won't compromise, who have no flexibility, and who won't contribute to a fluid game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'll vote, in this order of preference:

Sotty
Yosarian
OGML
Porochaz
STD

My name should be auto-added to any of the above wagons that is leading.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am

Post by undo »

In post 2373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think about Yosarian vs. Sotty, undo?

I think they're both town and that we're losing precious time to lynch VitR.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 am

Post by chamber »

VitR isn't getting lynched, pick a real wagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 am

Unvote, vote VitaminR

Whatever bandwagon chamber likes the least, I'll vote that one.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote, Vote: DGB
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Hey chamber, fair question, especially considering I've disagreed with Sotty on a bunch of her reads this game. Her e-o-D1 LML read, her STD read, Albert read, but.. it always seems like she's arriving at her reads honestly. Not like 1-D thinking where she's forming opinions based on someone's votes and suspicions, or even 2-D where she's evaluating people's observations of other people's statements and comparing to her own, but total 3-D where she's seeing if those could be arrived at honestly even if she disagrees with them. If she's scum, it's totally fucking artful. I'm just going to blast a bunch of crap I picked from her ISO that I remembered struck me as genuine. The two bigggest problems I've had with her this game were her read on Albert (felt she could be cherrypicking an old game of his for meta) and her sheep of Glork on to me when she had just kind of come to the realization that I was a-OK 10 days earlier. A lot of the rest seems legit though, and I need to get to work on making up my damned mind for today. This game is confusing as fuck for me, and I think that's probably something most townies in this game share.. a feeling of being a bit lost. The scum are the only ones who have confidence in their reads, so they'll have to fake that confusion.

Early in the game, Sotty talked about MafiaSSK wagons, Seol, LML in ways I agreed with.

She was willing to call PJ town early even though his suspicions were terrible. Fair. Agreed with VitR on LML. Spots little things about Yos and GreenCrayons' play that feels townish.

Criticizes Boo for suspicions of PJ related to LML when Boo claims to suspect LML for the eact same reason PJ does.

Sotty wrote:I just don't see how you can vote PJ if this is your true opinion on LML with your initial read though.

Sotty wrote:I'm not lynching PJ and I find Bookitty pretty scummy all in all. I could be convinced to vote LML in a compromise but I'm not moving my vote off BooKitty when the wagon is actually gaining traction.

I don't think it was unfair to ask you to explain what made you pick between PJ and BooKitty, you didn't really lay out your thought process during that section of posts.

Feels frustrated with Glork in a legit townish way.

Seemed to be finding LML more marginally innocent because she found Bookitty scummy for the way she approached PJ and LML.

your defense of Bookitty is pretty strong considering your reasoning.

Sotty wrote:On the other hand Bookitty is a claimed VT who has swung every way the wind has blown is now sure LML is scum. This is who we should be lynching.

Makes total internal sense given her viewpoint of the day.

Becoming sure LML would flip scum rubbed me the wrong way but at this point I am worried that I might be tunneling a little too hard.

LML scum flip has made me reconsider my read of Yos and I have him as town now, he refused to give up that wagon and just the way he went about it makes me feel like I was off base about him in the early game. GC and KK have also gained townie points from me from the interactions their slot had with LML.

Right now I'm leaning town on mathcam. I was trying to understand his notes a little and I don't really get his inhim read but I'm still hooked on the early part of the game. I still think the opening SSK wagon was junk and that ScumLML was caught between him and the KK/Tigris wagon because he wanted freedom to ride either one. It doesn't feel like an attempted or weak bus to me

I think her evolution of thought on my slot has been fairly appropriate.

The exceptions are definitely ABR and STD.. I feel like she doesn't really explain her town reads on them without prodding.

DGB feels a lot more town today with the scumputer and her directional pushes. It has really made me less willing to vote her, but I could be over compensating her new found investment in the game

I decided that my reasons for suspecting LML were play style based and picked a side.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:12 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

No way in hell are Yos and VitR scum together, ABR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:17 am

THERE IS ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE DEADLINE. I HAVE A FEELING WE WILL MISLYNCH DGB. WHY DON"T WE VOTE FOR YOSARIAN OR SOTTY INSTEAD. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUBBORN CHAMBER? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. PJ WHY WON"T YOU COMPROMISE FOR YOSARIAN OR SOTTY. UNDO WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING A REAL BANDWAGON?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:19 am

Unvote, vote Yosarian

THE OUTSIDER'S WRATH CATCHES UP TO YOU
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:20 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm still reading D1 (right now in fact, as I tab back and forth between trying to keep reading and keeping up with current posts) and late day one DGB is materializing every time a threat to LML appears to push the attention elsewhere, while early D1 DGB (before the site crash) was happy to reasonlessly sit on the LML wagon and rep it as a real vote. That's a scumbuddy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 am

YOU WANT TO NO LYNCH? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT CHAMBER? PJ? NO?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:22 am

In post 2414, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm still reading D1 (right now in fact, as I tab back and forth between trying to keep reading and keeping up with current posts) and late day one DGB is materializing every time a threat to LML appears to push the attention elsewhere, while early D1 DGB (before the site crash) was happy to reasonlessly sit on the LML wagon and rep it as a real vote. That's a scumbuddy.

No it's not
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 am

MBL wrap your head around it, Sotty is scum.

Which one of the below do you want to for for?
Sotty
Yosarian
OGML
Porochaz
STD
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 am

I can't believe we're letting Sotty get away.

VOTE: Yosarian

OMGL I'm sorry you replaced into a scum slot.

MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert drives me fucking crazy this game. Reality check:

Boo finds ABR town. chamber has only called one ABR post a scum post, no other comment. CES two short comments, no recent conclusion. DGB moves Albert from townlist to can't read to wanting to vote him early July. GC finds Albert a little townish. KK finds Albert townish. Cam went from Albert scummy to a little bit townish late June.

Poro finds Albert townish til late June, changes his mind July 4. STD fully waffles, especially June 25: "I don't find ABR's posts helpful, but at the moment I don't find his posts to be disingenuous." Sotty strong townread on ABR all game.

Spyrex finds ABR significantly town. VitR has both sides of the fence: ABR worse for DGB interaction, never seen ABR look this town June 10, June 27 "I agree, though, that it makes ABR look really town." Yos finds ABR obvtown for most of the game.

@chamber, CES
, how do you currently feel about ABR?

Conclusion: They can't ALL be scum protecting him. I'm the only person that finds ABR ragingly scummy, time to move on.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:29 am

Post by chamber »

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was scum, I just kind of gave up on trying to read him at some point because it was painful and there were other options. >_>.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 759, LoudmouthLee wrote:Here's who I currently think is town:
Chamber, DGB
Shanba, Glork.

Here's who I am leaning town on: MBL, Undo,
ABR
. inHim (or any incarnations)
Here's who I have null on:
Porochaz, CTD,
CES,
VitR, GC,
Yos2
, BooKitty (I feel like that wagon is incredibly manufactured... similar to mine),
Kublai Khan

Here's who I am leaning scum on:
UT, Mathcam
, STD,
Sotty

Here's who I have strong scum feelings for:
PJ

Anyone else who has tried analyzing this list in light of LML's scumflip please link me back to the post you do it in. I've colored it here with my current reads and known flips. Matchcam townread is weakening as I keep reading, STD and CES are pretty close to solid townreads right now too.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:33 am

Post by chamber »

I think I can read demotivated Albert fairly effectively because me and him get demotivated over the same things, I can tell when its honest. Invested Albert is an enigma though.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:34 am

Post by chamber »

In post 2421, OhGodMyLife wrote:Here's who I am leaning scum on: UT, Mathcam, STD, Sotty

This part of the list has been discussed a fair bit today, mostly by DGB, and is a key reason to suspect sotty.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 am

Post by VitaminR »

Unvote, vote: Yosarian2

Will switch back to Sotty if that looks more viable.

MBL: I had some doubts about ABR around those DGB interactions, but he has looked very clearly town ever since.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”