DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

OMGL is scum.

After he replaced into KKscum, he lurked until today, and cast a vote against Sottyscum on DGBtown, a day before deadline. I called him out on being scum and now he's backpedalling, pretending to read the game, and retrospectively justifying his bad vote with fake confirmation bias.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

The votes might be going away from me but the cat is out of the bag in more ways than one, I am the third mason.

I thought about letting the wagon move away from me naturally as it was, but I want to take any chance of me being the lynch completely off the table so I will confirm.

I'm somewhat annoyed at being put in this position, but it was partially my fault with having a hard time getting a read on a lot of the game and partly a desperation wagon, but there it is.

I'm still pretty sick but I don't really feel like a yos wagon. If nothing else is happening I will have to move my vote over, but why aren't we lynching CES?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2423, chamber wrote:
In post 2421, OhGodMyLife wrote:Here's who I am leaning scum on: UT, Mathcam, STD, Sotty
This part of the list has been discussed a fair bit today, mostly by DGB, and is a key reason to suspect sotty.

Alternatively, a key reason to suspect STD -- a player who LML was very vocal about suspecting for clearly horrible reasons.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

3 masons = 6 scum?

I don't know balance.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:45 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

The main reasons not to vote VitR: he made a significant case early and rode the LML wagon for quite a while. He switched to PJ May 29th, finding PJ's LML vote opportunistic. Then back to LML near deadline, a 20-hour flop back to PJ, then was a crucial #7 vote on LML when Bookitty had 8. Is in the top five people most responsible for LML's lynch. (PJ, Yos, VitR, Glork(for defending Boo) and GC/KK for very different reasons.)

Main reasons to vote VitR: if you believe that 20 hour hop onto PJ end of D1 was a scummy attempt to push either the PJwagon or the Boowagon above LML. If you think his PJ vote out of the blocks D2 and sheep of Glork, lynch of Glork and attempted lynch of Sotty are scummy.

In general, I'd say leave him around and make him the last scum caught if he's scum. It's a stretch to lynch people responsible for lynching scum, unless you don't really have other good options. (Wagons on Glork and PJ were mistakes for that same reason, imo.)

ps. haha masonsss, are you fucking kidding me, lol irl atm
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I think I must be dangerously right about my scumreads to have gotten DGB so riled up. Also, end of D1 start of D2 how on Earth did chamber and dgb not catch SO MUCH FLAK for preferring a no lynch to an LML lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

And of course she's a mason, just as I said, and chamber is still voting for her. Congratulations chamber, and mathcam, you outted a mason. PJ, you did a horrible job of defending Sotty and made it obvious that she was a mason with a defense that didn't make any sense and convinced me that you didn't know what the heck you were talking about because I've been playing with Sotty for as long as you have and knew that you were lying about your meta defense on her. Now if we can put that aside, we can focus on lynching Yosarian.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Every time I try to post something new happens.

I'd be willing to compromise on Yosarian, but honestly

In post 2425, DrippingGoofball wrote:OMGL is scum.

After he replaced into KKscum, he lurked until today

I'd much rather lynch DGB.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:50 am

In post 2430, OhGodMyLife wrote:I think I must be dangerously right about my scumreads to have gotten DGB so riled up. Also, end of D1 start of D2 how on Earth did chamber and dgb not catch SO MUCH FLAK for preferring a no lynch to an LML lynch?

You're wrong. She gets riled up like this as town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:50 am

Post by chamber »

Unvote Vote Yos
Taking a break from the site.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:51 am

Yosarian is happening, MBL and STD, move your votes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 am

Mathcam, let's go. Undo.

Green Crayons. Stop your DGB bandwagon.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:53 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sticking with DGBvote chamber and DGB are at this point much stronger scumreads than Yos
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:54 am

Let it be noted that OGML is scum with Yosarian.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:55 am

Post by chamber »

In post 2430, OhGodMyLife wrote:end of D1 start of D2 how on Earth did chamber and dgb not catch SO MUCH FLAK for preferring a no lynch to an LML lynch?

That's not what I said? If it were closer to deadline I would have voted LML. I knew that was the last time I'd be online though, and at that point so much pressure over a Freudian slip, which I've seen go both ways, felt off. I was leaving it to the rest of the town to figure it out and making it clear that I wouldn't be around to vote.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

How the hell are people getting rock-solid townreads on CES? I have the mildest of townreads on him based on tone but I don't feel like he's getting results this game, which is pretty much the yardstick you have to use for minimalist, highly logical players. Caveat: if 1-2 of Boo, cam, STD are scum, CES IS getting results, or at least trying to.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:57 am

Post by chamber »

The only person with a rcok-solid townread on CES is vitR I think?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 2431, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And of course she's a mason, just as I said, and chamber is still voting for her. Congratulations chamber, and mathcam, you outted a mason. PJ, you did a horrible job of defending Sotty and made it obvious that she was a mason with a defense that didn't make any sense and convinced me that you didn't know what the heck you were talking about because I've been playing with Sotty for as long as you have and knew that you were lying about your meta defense on her. Now if we can put that aside, we can focus on lynching Yosarian.

Really? Your going to take the high ground here? I mean he's not exactly subtle, and in case anyone didn't pick up on
the claimed mason saying he was sure someone was town
I also not so subtlety put it out there.

Anyway, just to deflate that balloon of yours, here is the collection of posts you made after pj's post before you changed your vote.

In post 2334, petroleumjelly wrote:
I also
strongly
urge the players voting Sotty7 to move their votes now. I do not claim to be confident somebody is Town lightly. This is not me just thinking Sotty7 is
probably
Town -- I am
sure
she is Town.

In post 2339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:LEGGO SOTTY BWANWAGON

In post 2340, Porochaz wrote:Lets think about this one for a few seconds hmmm?

In post 2342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No, we're at deadline. Vote for DGB, Sotty, or Yosarian. I think DGB is town, but other people don't, so there are your choices.

In post 2344, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wow they really are scumming it up to defend Sotty. We'll lynch them one by one after she flips scum. PJ will thank us for it.

In post 2362, Albert B. Rampage wrote:"Your cause", mathcam? This is your case. Your cause. We've taken it up because it's strong.

PJ you’re off your rocker. First of all, there can’t be 6 scum left. Second of all, the Sotty bandwagon can’t be made up of mostly scum. That would be atrocious strategy. The Sotty bandwagon isn’t a counter-wagon to save a scumbuddy. It emerged naturally and organically following rigorous debate, discussion and consensus, among an active body of players. I was voting VitaminR, mathcam was reading the game, DGB was using her system, VitaminR was defending his friends and family, Spyrex was reading the game, yet we ALL ARRIVED AT THE SAME CONCLUSION. Granted, there may be one in the group bussing, or there may not be, but it’s a good bandwagon.

Unless, you, PJ, will go into more specificity and detail about why you think Sotty’s play runs parallel to your experience with her in another game, so that we can debunk your careless naiveté, you’re not giving us any reason to believe you or argue against you. Yosarian blindly sheeping you and praising your skill at reading players -which I respectfully disagree with- makes him definite scum.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm no longer convinced of VitR town and I really don't think Yos and VitR are scum together because:
In post 94, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 65, VitaminR wrote:
Unvote, Vote: LoudmouthLee

I'm not a fan of any of the MafiaSSK votes on this page. Feels like a bunch of strong players going for an easy target. I especially don't like LML's #62, which nicely sets up a potential switch to the MafiaSSK wagon while maintaining a push on Tigris. Seems like something scum might do to make sure that two wagons keep momentum.

In post 51, chamber wrote:Her words weren't actually meaningfully responding to the context of the question.

As in: the response was in the abstract rather than talking about what the vote was concretely supposed to do in this game? Meh.

Vote:VitaminR

Either VitR is bussing LML, or Yos is chainsaw defending LML, but not both.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

ABR lynch would be fine with me at this point. The throwing shit to see what sticks routine has gotten old.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DGB is the best lynch by a mile. How did she get her neck out of the noose on day two anyway?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 am

MBL, the question of the hour, do you want to vote for Yosarian, or do you want to vote for DGB?

@Porochaz

Notice how my approach involved 1) defusing the Sotty bandwagon, 2) actively moving players on Sotty’s bandwagon to a new player that hasn’t seen pressure and 3) keeping Sotty in a suspicious position that would decrease her likelihood of being NK’d.

Let’s compare that with your approach of sitting on your hand and see who is more effective.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Prozac ABR is town, if you can't work with his current method just ignore him until tomorrow. He'll recalibrate when we lynch dgbscum
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 978, DrippingGoofball wrote:petroleumjelly, Save the Dragons, Porochaz, Kublai Khan, Porochaz

Two of these players bus'ed LML yesterday, and are currently going after me, the easy lynch-du-jour.

What is this woe-is-me shit? And the self-serving insistence that someone on the lynchwagon was the busser (ignoring her own position on the LML wagon all through the early part of day one)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

OGML you are so scum. You haven't read the game, and you're more sure than anybody. Plus you've been conveniently lurking until now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”