Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Alright, that's enough.

Whoever is in MS's 'hood, ask him the question I was asking. The dude just gave me a townread and dodged it completely, so I'm thinking he knows it has some merit and he doesn't really have an answer. That, or he won't talk to me for some reason. Fine, whatever. Farside isn't coming back until the next day so I'll just make the next day come by faster.

The only thing that might make me reconsider my next move is that it might piss chamber off since his computer fucking explodes if the day ends.

Oh wait, no it won't.

VOTE: Agar

I am not listening to this guy telling us to lynch him for the next week or whatever.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by ZZZX »

was that a hammer?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Yes it was.
redacted
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:I'm kind of caught up, I think. I'll be developing my reads as I move along, but I might as well give a couple that I feel kind of strongly about at the moment.

Antihero is town. He was showing the right amount of doubt in the proper places and displayed his thought process in a really pro-town way. I don't get the feeling that he's hiding anything in his posts, and hammering scum yesterday is just the icing on the cake. Really wish this guy was still in my neighborhood, tbh. Anyone that has antihero as a scumread after the Day 2 debacle needs to be thrown into the sun. Chamber, I'm talking to you. Whoever is in his neighborhood needs to grill him on his reads until he either starts making sense or he slips up. His vote on Antihero better be a joke, like he's trying to be funny.

But I don't mean funny.

The question I have for MS would be how his reads played out during day 2. He voted Bob, but then stated that he didn't vote ZZZX, his scumread, because "tied vote counts are funny." I have two problems with this:
1) He absolved himself of taking responsibility for the lynch because "lol votecounts," which meant that he never had to be tied to Bob when Bob flipped scum.
2) If ZZZX is town, then he gets to bask in the fact that he was on the right wagon. Just looking at his ISO shows that he didn't really have any vested interest in finding scum yesterday.

Also, the thing with him conf-towning his slot early is really silly. With the abundance of power roles in this setup, he could just as easily stick with the cop claim and claim that Spyrex was framed. It wouldn't even be that much of an issue because of the possibility of all these roles. The wifom defense is bullshit.

That being said, his recovery after making the claim was pretty solid. Lots of reads, backed by some good analysis. My biggest issue was his day 2. I want to hear his thought process on day 2 because it doesn't seem like there's anything in his ISO that can be attributed to a townie thought process.

Has Hoopla ever given a list of her reads? She just changed up the entire makeup of the neighborhoods, and as far as I know, this hasn't been discussed with anyone. ZZZX hit a nail on the head earlier when he mentioned that we could handle the neighborhoods like masonaries, but I don't see it mentioned anywhere how she intended to redistribute them or even if she could up until she actually did it. This makes me think: why were the neighborhoods redistributed this way? For all we know, she could have put scum into all three of the neighborhoods and destroyed that plan for no reason, unless Hoopla wanted it that way. I'd like an explanation at some point, specifically on how her powers work and if she actually has control over that or not.

If she actually went and did this without telling anyone, while having the ability to pick and choose who gets into which neighborhood, then I want answers. The night kills point to her and I can see tons of scum motivation for putting possible moles into every neighborhood.

Moving on, I think farside is kinda town. His filter looked okay to me. The only thing I don't like is that he basically withheld his opinion of me because of...principle I guess? I really need/want to hear more from him, but he basically absolved himself of talking for the rest of today. No matter what happens, I want someone from his neighborhood to come out and tell us what he was thinking during the night sequence. I get the feeling that this could be a setup, but I need to know what's going on in his head.

Also, if Agar is just going to fuck off and tell people to lynch him, then we should just lynch him and move on. I'm not wasting my time with someone who basically refuses to play. I think Desp hit a good point with the "I'm not selling out my partners" shtick, and ZZZX hit a nail on the head when he stated that Agar's defense of Bob didn't make any sense. That role was awesome for scum to have, so it makes a ton of sense for scum!Agar to stick his neck out the way he did to defend something so powerful for scum.

TLDR: Farside is towny, Antihero is town as balls, Hoopla is scummy, MS is null, chamber is scummy. Agar is scummy and useless. ZZZX is towny. Desperado and ZZZX are making good points imo, and are probably townie because of it.

Ohh hay look bullshit followed by a hammer.

Not shocked in the slightest eff whi eyee
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

shin wrote:Moving on, I think farside is kinda town. His filter looked okay to me. The only thing I don't like is that he basically withheld his opinion of me because of...principle I guess? I really need/want to hear more from him, but he basically absolved himself of talking for the rest of today. No matter what happens, I want someone from his neighborhood to come out and tell us what he was thinking during the night sequence. I get the feeling that this could be a setup, but I need to know what's going on in his head.

I think there maybe scum in my neighborhood. I was concerned when a few others stated a scum read and wanted to see if scum would slip and use the reasons I posted in the neighborhood.

Basically I was bothered by zivel's vote on zzx and claimed a town read on Bob that he never explained and bob listed 3 people as town, one being Zivel, which is odd consider bv was a non entity.

Spy really rubs me the wrong way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

He rubs me the wrong way too.

But I also rub you the wrong way so don't know how much that matters
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2281, Metal Sonic wrote:He rubs me the wrong way too.

But I also rub you the wrong way so don't know how much that matters

I didn't like your split votes.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I only have 1 vote.
oopsies! haha!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

That's a good catch on MS by Shinobi.
I dunno if Agar is flipping scum to be honest. I would think he would self vote instead of ignoring the game.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

What catch I don't see a catch maybe I skim too fast
oopsies! haha!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

After I don't even mean funny
Dealing with how you voted yesterday
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also I am basically conftown now for being the first on Bob's lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2283, Metal Sonic wrote:I only have 1 vote.

Day 2
You voted in the neighborhood for zzx and bob in thread in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2284, Oversoul wrote:That's a good catch on MS by Shinobi.
I dunno if Agar is flipping scum to be honest. I would think he would self vote instead of ignoring the game.

My research of agar when he thought he was going to be lynched as town was to put a case and thought together.
We both aware of him other then that.
Idk based on both I feel in my gut we would have seen something more then wifom on a players death.
Plus his case on anti and you day one still reads of weak shit with no basis.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2279, SpyreX wrote:
In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:I'm kind of caught up, I think. I'll be developing my reads as I move along, but I might as well give a couple that I feel kind of strongly about at the moment.

Antihero is town. He was showing the right amount of doubt in the proper places and displayed his thought process in a really pro-town way. I don't get the feeling that he's hiding anything in his posts, and hammering scum yesterday is just the icing on the cake. Really wish this guy was still in my neighborhood, tbh. Anyone that has antihero as a scumread after the Day 2 debacle needs to be thrown into the sun. Chamber, I'm talking to you. Whoever is in his neighborhood needs to grill him on his reads until he either starts making sense or he slips up. His vote on Antihero better be a joke, like he's trying to be funny.

But I don't mean funny.

The question I have for MS would be how his reads played out during day 2. He voted Bob, but then stated that he didn't vote ZZZX, his scumread, because "tied vote counts are funny." I have two problems with this:
1) He absolved himself of taking responsibility for the lynch because "lol votecounts," which meant that he never had to be tied to Bob when Bob flipped scum.
2) If ZZZX is town, then he gets to bask in the fact that he was on the right wagon. Just looking at his ISO shows that he didn't really have any vested interest in finding scum yesterday.

Also, the thing with him conf-towning his slot early is really silly. With the abundance of power roles in this setup, he could just as easily stick with the cop claim and claim that Spyrex was framed. It wouldn't even be that much of an issue because of the possibility of all these roles. The wifom defense is bullshit.

That being said, his recovery after making the claim was pretty solid. Lots of reads, backed by some good analysis. My biggest issue was his day 2. I want to hear his thought process on day 2 because it doesn't seem like there's anything in his ISO that can be attributed to a townie thought process.

Has Hoopla ever given a list of her reads? She just changed up the entire makeup of the neighborhoods, and as far as I know, this hasn't been discussed with anyone. ZZZX hit a nail on the head earlier when he mentioned that we could handle the neighborhoods like masonaries, but I don't see it mentioned anywhere how she intended to redistribute them or even if she could up until she actually did it. This makes me think: why were the neighborhoods redistributed this way? For all we know, she could have put scum into all three of the neighborhoods and destroyed that plan for no reason, unless Hoopla wanted it that way. I'd like an explanation at some point, specifically on how her powers work and if she actually has control over that or not.

If she actually went and did this without telling anyone, while having the ability to pick and choose who gets into which neighborhood, then I want answers. The night kills point to her and I can see tons of scum motivation for putting possible moles into every neighborhood.

Moving on, I think farside is kinda town. His filter looked okay to me. The only thing I don't like is that he basically withheld his opinion of me because of...principle I guess? I really need/want to hear more from him, but he basically absolved himself of talking for the rest of today. No matter what happens, I want someone from his neighborhood to come out and tell us what he was thinking during the night sequence. I get the feeling that this could be a setup, but I need to know what's going on in his head.

Also, if Agar is just going to fuck off and tell people to lynch him, then we should just lynch him and move on. I'm not wasting my time with someone who basically refuses to play. I think Desp hit a good point with the "I'm not selling out my partners" shtick, and ZZZX hit a nail on the head when he stated that Agar's defense of Bob didn't make any sense. That role was awesome for scum to have, so it makes a ton of sense for scum!Agar to stick his neck out the way he did to defend something so powerful for scum.

TLDR: Farside is towny, Antihero is town as balls, Hoopla is scummy, MS is null, chamber is scummy. Agar is scummy and useless. ZZZX is towny. Desperado and ZZZX are making good points imo, and are probably townie because of it.

Ohh hay look bullshit followed by a hammer.

Not shocked in the slightest eff whi eyee

If you're going to call my reads bullshit, explain why they're bullshit rather than just saying they're bullshit.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Official Vote Count

AGar
(7): Desperado, farside22, ZZZX, Metal Sonic, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi
Shinobi
(1): Hoopla
chamber
(1): Antihero

Not Voting
(3): AGar, chamber, Oversoul

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Freedom.

Justice.

Eagles.

The American Way.

These are the ideals that guided Victoria & Esteban Pablos to flee their communist home country of Cuba and set up a new life here in the United States. It began in a less-than-glamorous manner -- with the two of them living on the streets, relishing that extra night they would occasionally get in the homeless shelter. Through hard work and sheer determination, they had managed to climb their way up to minimum wage workers. After their citizenship was confirmed, they became advocates for immigrants' rights, and the Democratic Party ate it all up. A huge push in funding from the DCCC managed to give Esteban the boost in a long shot bid at Mayor, and by god, he won.

Of course, power corrupts, and once he was in office, Victoria and Esteban used their muscle to cover up their less-than-ideal past in Cuba. Something something stabby stabby murder face. They thought they had it under control, too, but given the way Wakeflower suddenly turned on them in a fit of paranoia, they were forced to pack up and flee.

AGar [The Pablos Family],
Town 2-Shot Vote Giver
, evicted from the subdivision Day 2
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It is now Night 3!

Deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2014-07-18 15:00:00).
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Whatwasthat!? Nothing. Squirrel. Or was it? Yes, squirrel. No. Not a squirrel. WHO SAID THAT? Don’t worry about it, just get some sleep. Yes, sleep… sleep is good. CAN’T SLEEP, MUST WATCH. I heard it. I really did. Sleep sleep sleep. No, can’t, must, not, can’t. Coffee, more coffee. Yeah. Coffe is good, coffee is love, coffee is life. What’s you name again? Charlie. Yes, Charlie. Charlie is good. Charlie. Coffee. MORE CAFFEINE.

The irony here is that all the caffeine and hyperactivity in the world didn't save him from getting his throat slashed last night.

ZZZX [The Galt Family],
Town Insomniac
, was brutally murdered N3
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Neighborhood Distributions

Oak Ct

Desperado
Hoopla
chamber
Oversoul

Pine St

farside22
Metal Sonic
Marquis

Cedar St

Antihero
SpyreX
Shinobi
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It is now Day 4!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2014-08-01 14:00:00).
green shirt thursdays
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

BAAAH

p.s can you PM me about my death next time? :)
redacted
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Desperado »

vote: shinobi
;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: hoopla

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”