Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by shos »

PAGE 100
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by notscience »

christ my foot is in my mouth

I still think she's from PO though

I don't know why else she'd have so much meta on tso
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by shos »

<just posting to show that I'm reading, and nothing to be said right now.>
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Whatever. I'm making AP do it, though.

It feels super awkward when I adjust my read on someone partially for the sake of dissonance (i.e., I would not have read Lemniscate as critically or with the same perspective if AP hadn't made his posts about her) only to have AP do a 180 within 12 hours.

grumblegrumble

-Iec
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by geists »

Iec who do you think should be lynched, given the claims.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

TSO isn't from 6P. I have no clue where he's from, we just had an interesting game on here that involved me scumreading him correctly but my hydra buddy was adamant on someone else who we ended up pursuing for like three in-game days even though they flipped town.

I'm still slightly salty about that.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2479, geists wrote:Iec who do you think should be lynched, given the claims.

I think they are all town. Probably Lemniscate is the best bet. I do like her iso fairly well though. I would honestly prefer a flashwagon on a non-entity, but I guess Lemniscate is close enough to a non-entity that it bothers me less than shos or xof.

If I were not
Despite being the same slot as him, I am quite peeved at AP for basically preventing this from happening by freaking out 4 days before deadline when it was no big deal. I wish I had posted more, but I was traveling Sunday and am in classes 9-6 or so and then raid til 9 PM every day this week and then I have to prepare for the next day, so I've had to really sneak in my catch-up and posting times and have had low presence as a result, so I feel responsible for what I consider to be poor tactical choices, etc.

The situation with shos particularly pisses me off because I've read him as town all game and there was no reason for him to claim and I feel like our slot played a role in that, but I kind of went along with it anyway.

Xof gets an A for effort I guess. I would feel stupid for lynching her prematurely given the level of episodic detail in her claim. Leaving lemniscate. But I didn't really townread her until I was catching up and saw that AP had had read whiplash on her.

I am a little concerned that my annoyance at the situation is partly related to my discomfort with AP's approach to the game the previous few pages. I normally get annoyed when people read me as scum in games, and it becomes a game event for me, and then I can help get oriented. But in this game I basically agree that AP has posted things that would make any rational person kind of read it twice, so I can't have my normal reaction when someone reads us as scum. I am worried that it is messing up things.

The more I think about it the less annoyed I am about lynching lemn I guess. I am more annoyed at AP.

Sorry I love you. <3

- Iec
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm still wondering odds of Iece calling to hydra with AP because he rolled scum and was having trouble with it. Wasn't iece under massive fire in the beginning?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by geists »

In post 2481, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2479, geists wrote:Iec who do you think should be lynched, given the claims.

I think they are all town. Probably Lemniscate is the best bet. I do like her iso fairly well though. I would honestly prefer a flashwagon on a non-entity, but I guess Lemniscate is close enough to a non-entity that it bothers me less than shos or xof.

If I were not
Despite being the same slot as him, I am quite peeved at AP for basically preventing this from happening by freaking out 4 days before deadline when it was no big deal. I wish I had posted more, but I was traveling Sunday and am in classes 9-6 or so and then raid til 9 PM every day this week and then I have to prepare for the next day, so I've had to really sneak in my catch-up and posting times and have had low presence as a result, so I feel responsible for what I consider to be poor tactical choices, etc.

The situation with shos particularly pisses me off because I've read him as town all game and there was no reason for him to claim and I feel like our slot played a role in that, but I kind of went along with it anyway.

Xof gets an A for effort I guess. I would feel stupid for lynching her prematurely given the level of episodic detail in her claim. Leaving lemniscate. But I didn't really townread her until I was catching up and saw that AP had had read whiplash on her.

I am a little concerned that my annoyance at the situation is partly related to my discomfort with AP's approach to the game the previous few pages. I normally get annoyed when people read me as scum in games, and it becomes a game event for me, and then I can help get oriented. But in this game I basically agree that AP has posted things that would make any rational person kind of read it twice, so I can't have my normal reaction when someone reads us as scum. I am worried that it is messing up things.

The more I think about it the less annoyed I am about lynching lemn I guess. I am more annoyed at AP.

Sorry I love you. <3

- Iec

What non-entities would you flash-wagon?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2482, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm still wondering odds of Iece calling to hydra with AP because he rolled scum and was having trouble with it. Wasn't iece under massive fire in the beginning?

Oh dear.

1. "Still"? When have you expressed this opinion?

2. I have never done that in my life. The only other time I have hydraed in my life is when I asked Sapo to hydra with me in Game of Thrones, and it was because I knew she liked the flavor and I thought it would be fun, and we got lynched because I mis-posted something in the game-thread. We were scum.

I asked him to hydra with me because I knew he was kind of following it because mastin and I were in it and I felt awkward not talking to him about it, so I decided to just ask him to join. I also felt awkward because I didn't know if he was in one of the secret hydrae or whatever.

I was never under "massive fire" (lol) in this game, but some players vaguely thought I was scummy early on. As I just stated in a previous post, this normally leads me to get extremely indignant and helps me get early reads from the ensuing fallout.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2483, geists wrote:
In post 2481, AngryIcerink wrote:

If I were not

Sorry I love you. <3

- Iec

What non-entities would you flash-wagon?

Please literally read my post from yesterday on this topic or refer to the VC.

-Iec
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

Yeah Mhork, you broke the game, good job.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

ééééééééééééé

HELP

THE FRENCHIES HAVE GOT MY KEYBOARD

éÉéÉ

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shut up Venmar. It's a legit thing that happens

Iece, I've been privately thinking it because I would rather not be bitched out for it. However it's a legit concern. Also I'm gonna point out how defensive your response is. How outraged and indignant
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also seriously what the fuck is with this player list? I legit don't think I could make more than half of it at best
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

It really isn't.

I mean I can understand someone finding AP's ridiculous read whiplash very distracting, but please do not post your own stupid distracting things thanks.

Distracting means when town ppl/reads have developmental disabilities.

-Iec
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 2488, Lord Mhork wrote:Shut up Venmar. It's a legit thing that happens

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2488, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I'm gonna point out how defensive your response is. How outraged and indignant

That is legit a towntell for me for reasons I most recently articulated in my response to geist above, anyway, so thanks I guess.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

[quote="In post 2490, AngryIcerink"developmental disabilities./quote]
This was inappropriate; I apologize.

-Iec
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by geists »

AngryIcerink wrote:
Please literally read my post from yesterday on this topic or refer to the VC.

-Iec
:/

I looked through the AIR posts from yesterday and I'm not sure which ones you made or which one you'd be referring to here.

I'm not sure where I'd go with this anyway so meh.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

It's the only post I made/signed. I can see that it would be easy to miss in the wake of all of AP's posts pushing a wagon on townreads 4 days before deadline, though.
In post 2246, AngryIcerink wrote:
Unvote; Vote: TheGoat

I will vanity wagon TheGoat for 24 hours and switch to probably xof after that time passes if it hasn't taken off.

I have not discussed this with AP.

-Iec

From my POV it was my most recent post.

-Iec
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by ActionDan »

The player list is a function of the number of people playing. With 28, you get all kinds. I'm the kind to sit up in his room.
Heart sick an’ eyes filled up with gloom.
I don’t know what you’ve done to me,
But I know this much is true:
I wanna do bad things with you.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by geists »

In post 2495, AngryIcerink wrote:It's the only post I made/signed. I can see that it would be easy to miss in the wake of all of AP's posts pushing a wagon on townreads 4 days before deadline, though.
In post 2246, AngryIcerink wrote:
Unvote; Vote: TheGoat

I will vanity wagon TheGoat for 24 hours and switch to probably xof after that time passes if it hasn't taken off.

I have not discussed this with AP.

-Iec

From my POV it was my most recent post.

-Iec

I kinda got a townfeel from his snarkiness. But, I dunno. If he were the leading wagon atm I wouldn't cry into my beer.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(I said xof at the time because I had just aligned a lemni-town read after AP's switch and I've always read shos town.)

(And I mean AP vetoed my shos scumread ages ago while voting him slightly before that too at the end of the day.)

(So I mean, yeah. Annoying to me.)

-Iec
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Vig on APIec, alignment cop on Shos.

Thanks!
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”