Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Clearing it up, so the attention is off you and the scum team can hopefully have at least another day to find you out. Makes sense. I mean, it's not like you're gonna kill me in the night. That's too obvi.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Alina »

What does the scum team need to find out about me, exactly?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Alina »

And you also seem to assume there's only one.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

How many are there? And oh!!! What am I talking about? They don't need to find anything out about you, huh? They already know exactly what you are.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Alina »

I don't know, how many do you think there are? It seems like a lot of people here think it's multiball. And yes, passing anything even remotely scummy/slippish off as a joke seems to work wonders for you, I know.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Will be posting tonight.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1491, Mirhawk wrote:I was originally thinking that it was a good idea to lynch HS to see if Aero was scum.

HS should be lynched today. What if Aero flips town? Does HS get to live? Do you want to let a lurker whose alignment will
never
be determinable by his posting to live any longer than he absolutely must? If we do not lynch HS today, we will regret it. Big time.

In post 1492, Aeronaut wrote:In other news, I'm going to UNVOTE: , because Damon clearly is not actively lurking, just not coming online at all. If a replacement comes and we still haven't lynched anybody yet, then we'll see I guess. For now, I'm off that vote.

Aero, vote in your next post or I am voting you until one of us is dead.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Aegor »

That is, you and everyone else should always be voting someone unless we are in mylo/lylo. Unvoting without revoting is really, really bad. Like so awful it makes me want to vomit that I even need to say something so basic more than once.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 am

Post by BP »

In post 1500, Aeronaut wrote:How are my reasonings fluffy, boon?

@Mirhawk: Nope, I openly called him scum. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you people. And Yea, we do have to be fucking careful with who we lynch, because shits gonna hit the fan pretty fast if we policy lynch our way through this game. I asked you and Aegor questions, because I didn't like how easily you two were buddying each other. And you both game the same generic answer. So yea, I found out some information from that. It doesn't mean you're scum, and it doesn't mean I should let you know every thought that goes through my head.

This seems Town to me. I think too many people are going w/ the policy lynch. I've said this time and again, but according to the last vote count, HunterLurker is the one with the most votes still. So, yeah.

In post 1519, Juls wrote:
In post 1517, Alina wrote:How are they interchangeable? "If I was scum, do you think I would do X?" And "If I was scum, I WOULD do X," are completely different things.

Slightly different at best.

Read these two sentences:
If I were scum I would never bus my buddy.
If I were scum do you think I would bus my buddy?

Not very different at all.

They are so different it hurts that people don't see it.

In post 1532, Aegor wrote:
In post 1491, Mirhawk wrote:I was originally thinking that it was a good idea to lynch HS to see if Aero was scum.

HS should be lynched today. What if Aero flips town? Does HS get to live? Do you want to let a lurker whose alignment will
never
be determinable by his posting to live any longer than he absolutely must? If we do not lynch HS today, we will regret it. Big time.

In post 1492, Aeronaut wrote:In other news, I'm going to UNVOTE: , because Damon clearly is not actively lurking, just not coming online at all. If a replacement comes and we still haven't lynched anybody yet, then we'll see I guess. For now, I'm off that vote.

Aero, vote in your next post or I am voting you until one of us is dead.

Well, this is one of the most anti-town posts I've said. Probably the most anti-town if we exclude Wake's posts.

Why is lynching a lurker with a big possibility of being town better than trying our very best to find scum? He clearly quit the game, prolly not because he was one of the "mafs", but because this is a Large Normal. I didn't do the meta on him, but I'm under the impression people said this was his first out of Newbton? If that is the case, he most probably got scared at the amount of people and the amount of trashtalk and pages and so on. That's my read on him. Voting him to put pressure on him is OK. Actively pushing ANOTHER PL will prolly result in another dead townie and therefore giving more advantages to all the other anti-town factions, if there are more than one (which seems highly likely).

I remember you hammered Clusk - also a lurker. I did a quick ISO on you and I remember that you were pretty insistent on lynching one of the lurkers, HS or Clusk. You had no problem hammering Clusk. You have no problem hammering HS. They might very well be Town, but you don't care. No Lynch > Mislynch > PL, I guess it is for you. But I don't like it one bit.

I've always gotten a town feel from you, but now I'm interested in what you have to say to push this PL so hard on an 18 people game with two probable anti-town factions. The math will go to shit. No one should be interested in getting to the night fast other than scum. So, explain that fucking post. And this one:
In post 1028, Aegor wrote:
In post 967, Juls wrote:Adrien is THE lynch today. I will fight tooth and nail for this. So, please, just sheep me now.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

And these ones, in which you push a lynch that "might be two town wagons"...:
In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

...and then pushing that wagon again:
In post 1443, Aegor wrote:Why are we even voting DG? He did not even
check
his role PM, so there is no way to portray this as scum lurking (or town lurking, for that matter).

Vote HS. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

ALL of it.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1534, BP wrote:In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

I might be misremembering here, but didn't HS emerge as the alternative to Clusk..? Didn't a lot of votes pop up on Clusk before some went to HS?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Alina »

Nevermind, Clusk only had 2 votes on him then like 5 went on to HS.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:46 am

Post by BP »

In post 1535, Alina wrote:
In post 1534, BP wrote:In post , Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

I might be misremembering here, but didn't HS emerge as the alternative to Clusk..? Didn't a lot of votes pop up on Clusk before some went to HS?

I'm quoting him. Maybe the case, not sure. Don't have enough time to check. Maybe later!
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

Post by BP »

PEdit hates me too, it seems.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:15 am

Post by Juls »

@BP continuing to say its a policy lynch does not make it so. I would like HS to hang because he has been scummy, not because he is a troll.
-------------------------------------
Juls
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 am

Post by BP »

There's no evidence that HS is scum other than lurking. Reinoe gets it quite right in this post:

In post 1405, reinoe wrote:
In post 1401, Aegor wrote:Someone please explain to me why Damon_Gant is a superior choice to HS.

HunterSeeker is a newb who has shown the potential to be better than what he is right now. This is his second game on the site and he comes from epicmafia and therefore may be overwhelmed by the game currently since this is a LARGE NORMAL.

Damon Gant has extensive experience on this site. He is used to this site's metagame and previously played in Large normals. Furthermore he promised content and in the timeframe in which he was available failed to provide any.

VOTE: DamonGrant

Also, my main point there is that Aegor is pushing what is, in his view, a policy lynch more than a scum lynch.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

A color coded list of my reads as of this morning. It's pretty self explanatory, but if you can't figure it out, Adrien and Aegor are my top scumreads at the moment. Adrien for what I mentioned , and Aegor because of his constant pushing of PLing instead of actual scumhunting.

TheAdrienC
Aegor

Damon_Gant

HunterSeeker

Scarab
Wake88
Boonskiies
BroodKingEXE

Juls
Mirhawk
SKOT

Burning_TowN

shaddowez

reinoe
Not_Mafia

I still don't like Adrien's claim, it makes zero sense to me. Explain it Adrien. That on top of some real manufactured posts, make you lynchable in my eyes.

VOTE: TheAdrienC
2023 W/L | 1-0
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Juls »

@BP why do you keep ignoring the WIFOM from HS? He specifically said he would "bus AdrienC" if they were partners, then votes him. Then says that he and I "couldn't" be buddies because of our interactions. In both of these WIFOMs, he is scum. I mean he practically admitted it. He is just trying to cause confusion upon his flip which is a very typical thing to do on epic mafia. He also has played a lot on epic mafia (over 1000 games). It's a different style of game over there but the concept is the same. He isn't a "noob".
Juls
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D2-8
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-10
TheAdrienC
L-7
HunterSeeker, Juls, Aeronaut
reinoe
L-10
Wake88
L-9
BP
Burning_TowN
L-10
shaddowez
L-10
Damon_Gant
L-8
Not_Mafia, reinoe
Mirhawk
L-10
Not_Mafia
L-10
Aegor
L-10
Scarab
L-10
Boonskiies
L-7
Burning_TowN, BroodKingEXE, Alina
BroodKingEXE
L-10
Juls
L-10
Aeronaut
L-9
Mirhawk
HunterSeeker
L-6
Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Wake88, Aegor, Scarab
BP
L-10
Alina
L-9
Boonskiies
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, Damon_Gant, shaddowez
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
ActivityReplacing Damon_Gant.
HunterSeeker has ~3 hours to respond to a prod or be replaced. He has posted in another game since the prod has gone out.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree is being prodded.
Scarab is due for a prod in ~11 hours.
shaddowez is V/LA until 20/07/2014.
Current deadline04/08/2014 12:06 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-04 12:06:20)
Last edited by Toomai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Juls »

Everyone read this post

And I just read a game that he was in just 5 hours ago in which he was mafia. Most games start with night on epic mafia. There was a gunsmith who gave a gun to HS. The first thing he did was come in and say "JJ hook holland he is the cop". Neither JJ or holland was mafia and he shot the real cop (basically sacrificing himself) but he put the wifom out there. In the graveyard after he was lynched, he said "how was my wifom". He literally does this. Go see for yourself. This is a scum tactic on epic mafia!

VOTE: Hunterseeker
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Juls »

BTW, I literally read one game. If I find it in the very first game I read don't you think he does it often?
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Alina »

@Aeronaut

Uh...where am I? I don't see myself. >_>

@Juls

I'll check it out in a hour, I'm going out real quick but when I get back I will.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Juls »

BTW, "hooker" on epic mafia is like a roleblocker.
Juls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: HunterSeeker
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1546, Alina wrote:@Aeronaut

Uh...where am I? I don't see myself. >_>

Oh, whoops. You're in between Brood and Juls.

Going to read Hunter's game after posting this
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”